PDA

View Full Version : [Hunter] [SRL-6] Ashaman2IOSalamander

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Ashaman88
02-13-2012, 11:06 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t257/Dougie7777777/Dougs%20GFX/Signatures/AshamansSalamander001.png

This script is a 2IO salamander hunter. It will powerlevel green or red salamanders all the way to 99!

NOTE: Since this is a first re-release using SRL 6, there may be some kinks to work out. Please report all issues!

Please read all directions before starting.

Credits:
Banner thanks to Wishlah!
Le Jingle for his updated proggy system!
Auto-update to Shuttleu!
Donations to continue script development: vladko78 (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=79304), Ibotskillz, Sin, Hazzah, dangerousgoods and a few others..

Features:
-Hunts red salamanders at the western spot. Or
-Hunts green salamanders at the northeastern-most spot.
-Hunts 3 spots or 2 if you can only lay 2.
-Picks up collapsed traps.
-Detects successful traps.
-Releases the salamanders.
-Randomized clicking and timing (AntiBan).
-Collects your traps and hops if someone tries to steal your spot.
-SRL stats support
-Auto updates script.
-Red averages around 50-65k per hour at around level 70-80. In the 80's it can get up to +70k/hr, and in the 90's it will get +90k/hr w/ bear. Greens can get up to 50k/hr+
-Arctic Bear summoning support. I HIGHLY suggest using this if you have the summoning level. It boosts xp/hr by at least 10k
-Smart Manager compatible. Will collect traps and restart smart before 6 hours. Since smart manager is outdated - this still will restart before six hours using the new sixhourfix. So it can go long long time
-Will hop until it finds an empty world.
-Alerts you when another player logs in.

Instructions - Red Salamanders:
-Level 59 Hunter.
-Set CatchType = 'Red'
-Start with your character somewhere around the big x in the picture.
-Skip down to instructions for both.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1842/minimapu.png

Instructions - Swamp Lizards:
-Level 29 Hunter.
-Set CatchType = 'Green'
-Start your character at this spot (northeastern-most spot) - look very carefully to make sure you are at the right location!!

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9783/swampgz.png

Instructions - Both Catch Types:
-Setup your RS graphics settings and simba/srl updates as discussed here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107040&p=1274805#post1274805)
-ZOOM ALL THE WAY ZOOMED OUT!
-Make sure to extract the zip file to the same folder as you downloaded the script at.
-Don't be that guy, hop if you see someone already at that spot.
-Light colored outfit or Larupia gear on.
-Normal min settings for Simba scripts.
-Turn xp pop-ups off!!!
-If you want an xp calc, move your xp bar to here (NOTE: YOU MUST MOVE THE XP BY DOING THE FOLLOWING: Set oldschool default, move chatbox to small as it can be, unlock the interfaces, left click on the xp bar and drag it over the chatbox! If you do it the other way it will move other interfaces and mess things up):
http://puu.sh/62rVH.png
-Make the chatbox as short as possible!! See picture below
-HAVE AT LEAST 3 TRAPS IN INVENTORY (IE 3 TRAPS= 3 ROPES, 3 SMALL NETS). If you are using Smart Manager or want to continue past 6 hours, I would suggest 6 just in case you lose one (but you shouldn't lose any)
-If you want to run for more or less than 5.0 hours, edit RunTime. (Note it will randomize approx the amount of time you want it to run. I also suggest keeping it at this if using Smart Manager or if you want the script to continue and restart smart (does so automatically), so it will have time to collect your traps before 6 hour timer is up)
-If you want to use Arctic bear, just have the pouches and summoning pots in your inventory.
-When you first download script and run it, it will automatically download the most updated script and put it in the same folder as the older version.

http://puu.sh/5ttGn.jpg

Known Bugs:

-It may lose a trap when trying to collect them all when you get crashed, or when it's hit the end of time to run. It also may very rarely lose one for no reason.

Great Proggys:

Red Sallys:

========AshamanSalamander v6.16=========
Time Running: 44 Hours, 15 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Catching: Red Salamanders
Salamanders Caught: 11527 TTL: 4 Hours, 14 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Experience Earned: 3137792 Levels Gained: 7
Experience/Hour: 70900
Salamanders/H: 260
=======================================

XP/hr in the 90's w/ arctic bear:

========AshamanSalamander v6.04=========
Time Running: 3 Hours, 36 Minutes and 54 Seconds
Catching: Red Salamanders
Salamanders Caught: 1205 TTL: 5 Hours, 36 Minutes and 18 Seconds
Experience Earned: 328037 Levels Gained: 0
Experience/Hour: 90743
Salamanders/H: 333

Green sallys:

========AshamanSalamander v7.0=========
Time Running: 8 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Catching: Green Salamanders
Salamanders Caught: 45
Experience Earned: 6840
Experience/Hour: 48309
Salamanders/H: 318

Version History:
-v1 Original version

-v4 Fixed problem with big tree, foolproofed failed trap pickup, improved colors, added SRL stats
-v4.1 Improved empty tree function, finds empty trap spots faster.
-v4.2 Fixed a problem with changing colors of trap spots, added auto script updater.
-v4.3 Various timing improvements.
-v4.4 Various cosmetic changes, completely removed all traces of summoning in script.
-v4.5 Fixed timing errors related to picking up traps
-v4.6 Added multiplayer support (all chars must be left by hunter area). Added option to choose run time (type in number of hours you want each character to run for, it will run for approx that amount of time). Added graphic on screen progress report - Note this is not the final graphic, I will update this soon. Added option to turn off on screen progress report (if your computer is lagging big time, this will help)
-v4.7 Fixed on screen graphic
-v4.8 Allow as many traps as you want in inventory, fixed jagex edit to tree
-v4.9 Bug fixes
-v5.0 Bug fixes
-v5.1 Bug fixes and efficiency improvements
-v5.2 Revert to old method of detecting traps until new method is more stable, various improvements
-v6.0 Added green salamander support, arctic bear support, tons of other improvements
-v6.01 Minor bug fixes with the summoning support
-v6.02 Hopefully fixed issue with jagex changing tree colors. Added a time till level on debug progress report. improved speed of script overall.
-v6.05 Forgot all that changed between these versions, but added option to play sound when another player logged in, various small speed improvements, added sir eska's method to usually detect the empty tree first (instead of sometimes going over each tree).
-v6.06 Fixed proggy
-v6.07 Added "anticipation" mouse movements, goes to the next trap while setting up another one, added an optional variable on whether to hop or not when someone logs in, added a change to failed trap detection so it only looks when red dot is on MM (and every minute or two just in case), other stuff I can't remember.
-v6.08 Added compatibility for new smart update. If you are using simba 0.99+ and Smart 7.2 you won't need smart manager to restart your script, it will automatically collect your traps and restart smart while also keeping your proggy running.
-v6.09 Little tweeks, better setup instructions, updated attached file so it can compile correctly to update for new users.
-v6.10 Fixed problems with green sallys, fixed double smart restart problem, tweaked loggedin checking, few other edits.
-v6.11 Fixed a silly bug with my login function
-v6.12 Fixed bug with xp tracking resetting (I think), Little bug fixes, added an option for the script to shut down after set amount of time instead of going forever, added little mini breaks every 5-10 minutes, can't remember what else
-v6.13 Hopefully fixed that script error bug, felt like improving so I did - now mostly left clicks on objects, mouse will only hover over empty tree spots when searching for a tree to set a trap at (wont hover over already set trees), fixed a couple other things
-v6.14 Big change to minibreaks, few other tweaks
-v6.15 Bug fix, some other tweaks
-v6.16 Should fix bones problem
-v6.17 Quick fix for pet interface update - summoning fix
-v6.18 Fixed green sallys, added back on screen paint option, other tweaks, fixed run bug
-v6.19 Fixes for red sallys, debug fix
-v6.20 Fixed dead tree hover, think I got all the memory leaks as well
-v6.21 Hotfix for out of range error
-v6.22 Hot fix fix
-v7.0 SRL 6 release
-v7.1 Added red sallys back
-v7.2 Fixes to worldhopping, tweaks of colors
-v7.3 More tweaks, added an overall timeout then shutdown feature
-v7.4 More tweaks and such
-v7.5 Added more colors and such
-v7.6 Added more colors and such
-v7.7 More srl 6 optimization, more debug info, accurate xp counter

Please let me know if you have any problems with it. First remember to just to let it run for a bit before giving up. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Post your progress reports! Enjoy!

Donations:
I only put this up at the request of users, please note that ALL Donations go to script development.
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=UDALKH9BQ5B94&lc=US&item_name=AshamanScripts&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonH osted)

Original Downloads
http://puu.sh/10YT3
Post AutoUpdate Downloads SRL5
http://puu.sh/5tvQ1.png

Guy_Fawkes
02-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Highly appreciated. Looks flawless so far. I'll post some proggies when I get some in. Thank you.

Quintessence
02-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Thank you so much for this. I'll definitely be testing this out soon.

cmxz1
02-14-2012, 03:25 AM
Begin
Writeln('Sorry someone crashed your world...logging out');
Case RandomRange(0,5) Of
0: Typesend('jerk');
1: Typesend('i hope you get poo in your eyes');
2: Typesend('if only i could rip your heart out');
3: Typesend('i will destroy all that you love');
4: Typesend('i will fart on your face');
:f:

Will test it tomorrow

asap1
02-14-2012, 03:35 AM
i got my 99 hunter from a script like this on another site but this way is pretty good to get 99 wiith

RyGuy
02-14-2012, 03:40 AM
Awesome, will get some use outta this sometime! :)

sander70
02-14-2012, 10:17 AM
is it posible to make it work for orange salamanders becouse i dont have 60 hunting i got 47 and the orange salamanders are found in the desert in uzer by alkharid but you need in the desert some waterskins and desert clothing

sorry for my bad english im dutch

greets sander70

chelmid
02-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Yeees!I have to try it out!

Sin
02-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Awesome job! I really needed my Hunter up ;P

cmxz1
02-14-2012, 12:36 PM
This one likes that dead tree alot

Ashaman88
02-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone!

This one likes that dead tree alot

And yeah it may be a good idea to log in and out and try it again. The colors on the tree change everytime, so sometimes its hardly ever happens, sometimes a lot more.

is it posible to make it work for orange salamanders becouse i dont have 60 hunting i got 47 and the orange salamanders are found in the desert in uzer by alkharid but you need in the desert some waterskins and desert clothing

It may be possible to switch it over, I would probably require a water tiara though. I will see how it runs over there.

Guy_Fawkes
02-14-2012, 01:32 PM
One thing it's been doing pretty consistently is setting up a trap on the south tree and forgetting either about it or another one to the north. It fixes itself, but you end up losing a net and rope.

I still ran it for 5 1/2 hours last night with 310k xp gained. Thank you for this script.

Destined2bGreat
02-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Once I hit 59 hunter I'll definitely be trying this and posting feedback. Seems safer than chins with all the asian goldfarmers. Also, 40 hunter is three traps so only 59 is required.

Quintessence
02-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Currently gaining a pretty consistent 55K experience an hour. It can sometimes reach upwards of about 65K an hour also. I love how the script prioritises picking up the small fishing nets and ropes so that you never lose the ones that you bring originally. Pretty amazing script!

A suggestion, if possible, is to add in Summoning support for polar bears and Summoning renewal. Not sure how hard this will be to implement though.

Sin
02-14-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks for crediting me, but i'd advise you to use this -

XPH := (3600 / SeC * (XPGained));
It prevents numerical overflow.

Also,
Repeat
FindEmptyTree;
CheckNet;
FailedTrap;
Until (Not(LoggedIn));
//Logout;

Logout is unnecessary, since the script will stop once logged out :p

cmxz1
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Crashed twice to me:
The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33]

lololwho
02-14-2012, 11:11 PM
nice script! testing it, its working perfect thanks!

Unknown
02-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Trying it out right now. Thank you!

lololwho
02-15-2012, 01:42 AM
Nice script!

here is a proggy, very nice concidering that my hunter lvl is 65 XD
=======AshamanRedSalamander===========
Time Running: 1 Hours, 42 Minutes and 2 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 198
Experience Earned: 53856
Experience/Hour: 31685
===========================

lololwho
02-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Crashed twice to me:
The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33]

It happens when you run it for very long

headshooters110
02-15-2012, 03:43 AM
hey i got a problem with the script when i use it sometime my character will set the trap before picking the rope and net then he will forget about it and just continue putting trap i have to fill my inventory with alot of nets and ropes because i lose alot idk if you know how to fix this problem. thanks except of that everything works fine

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 04:13 AM
One thing it's been doing pretty consistently is setting up a trap on the south tree and forgetting either about it or another one to the north. It fixes itself, but you end up losing a net and rope.

I still ran it for 5 1/2 hours last night with 310k xp gained. Thank you for this script.

56k xp/hr not bad! This happened only a few times to me, I thought I had all the kinks out! I've even had all 3 traps fail at the same time and it should still get to all of them before they disappear. It may be something with the color, does it not even try to pick it up? If that happens could you screenshot it and send it to me?

Once I hit 59 hunter I'll definitely be trying this and posting feedback. Seems safer than chins with all the asian goldfarmers. Also, 40 hunter is three traps so only 59 is required.

Oh yeah duh, thanks!

Currently gaining a pretty consistent 55K experience an hour. It can sometimes reach upwards of about 65K an hour also. I love how the script prioritises picking up the small fishing nets and ropes so that you never lose the ones that you bring originally. Pretty amazing script!

A suggestion, if possible, is to add in Summoning support for polar bears and Summoning renewal. Not sure how hard this will be to implement though.

This is a possibility, I would have to take a look and see if the bears colors messes with anything and/or if the bear could potentially block view of traps

Thanks for crediting me, but i'd advise you to use this -

XPH := (3600 / SeC * (XPGained));
It prevents numerical overflow.

Also,
Repeat
FindEmptyTree;
CheckNet;
FailedTrap;
Until (Not(LoggedIn));
//Logout;

Logout is unnecessary, since the script will stop once logged out :p

I will make the changes, thanks! I think I added that last logout when I first made the script and never removed it haha thanks again!

Crashed twice to me:

When did it crash? randomly? doing a certain action?

Nice script!

here is a proggy, very nice concidering that my hunter lvl is 65 XD
Time Running: 1 Hours, 42 Minutes and 2 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 198
Experience Earned: 53856
Experience/Hour: 31685

Thanks man!

hey i got a problem with the script when i use it sometime my character will set the trap before picking the rope and net then he will forget about it and just continue putting trap i have to fill my inventory with alot of nets and ropes because i lose alot idk if you know how to fix this problem. thanks except of that everything works fine

I thought I put in a fail safe so you couldn't have more than 3 traps...but you should keep trying to just let it run with only 3 traps in your inventory. I did this so that once the inventory is empty it will just search for your fallen and captured traps. If you notice the traps disappear, try logging in and out as it may have to do with slight color variations.

Kidlington
02-15-2012, 09:24 AM
==========================
Time Running: 1 Hours, 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 236
Experience Earned: 64192
Experience/Hour: 62899

Keep it up dude :)

Stupid RuneScape Update!

Brow
02-15-2012, 09:59 AM
When trying to start the script I get, " Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from '' " What's this? :\

Kidlington
02-15-2012, 10:23 AM
When trying to start the script I get, " Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from '' " What's this? :\

Dude, that is one of the requirement, look at the first post to install that. It's very easy :)

Ashaman, could you add summoning support. I'm manually running with summoning and I can see 8K+ hunter XP.

Proballer
02-15-2012, 11:17 AM
woow looks very nice!! gonne test this out, really need my hunt up :D thanks mate!

sander70
02-15-2012, 11:34 AM
It may be possible to switch it over, I would probably require a water tiara though. I will see how it runs over there.

if you want i can test it for you when its done i got also no water tiara i never do realy quests i always use waterskins i dont care if its not realy stable at the beggining:P i always babysit if im botting so i can help it a bit if it fails or so

greets sander70

Guy_Fawkes
02-15-2012, 02:22 PM
One problem I've run into the last several times I've run the script is the failure to pick up ropes after a trap fails. I'm sure it's a very simple color-change, but it will lose all three ropes within about twenty minutes.

I can surely babysit it, though. Still a nice script.

supersain
02-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Seems to lose traps/ropes

Kidlington
02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Sometime it stops picking up the rope and nets when the trap fails. Nothing major though.

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
if you want i can test it for you when its done i got also no water tiara i never do realy quests i always use waterskins i dont care if its not realy stable at the beggining:P i always babysit if im botting so i can help it a bit if it fails or so

greets sander70

Yeah I will let you know

Sometime it stops picking up the rope and nets when the trap fails. Nothing major though.

If anyone comes across this problem while they are at the computer please screen shot it and send it to me!! It is probably just the minute color variations each time you log in, logging in and out should help fix it. But with those screen shots I can see what colors I'm missing. Also for the polar bear, does it ever float over the bear? Or does the bear ever get in the way of the traps?

Kidlington
02-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah I will let you know

If anyone comes across this problem while they are at the computer please screen shot it and send it to me!! It is probably just the minute color variations each time you log in, logging in and out should help fix it. But with those screen shots I can see what colors I'm missing. Also for the polar bear, does it ever float over the bear? Or does the bear ever get in the way of the traps?

Are you talking about the cursor hovering over the bear? If so, no it doesn't. I am manually summoning pouches with the bot running and it works fine like that. As you said, it's the small colour change that it occasionally causing the traps to be not detected.

Would be an awesome script if you can add summoning and fix the colour. I promise you a proggy of 1 hour+ of 75K+ xp an hour.

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Are you talking about the cursor hovering over the bear? If so, no it doesn't. I am manually summoning pouches with the bot running and it works fine like that. As you said, it's the small colour change that it occasionally causing the traps to be not detected.

Would be an awesome script if you can add summoning and fix the colour. I promise you a proggy of 1 hour+ of 75K+ xp an hour.

So you have extra pouches in your inventory? That also can cause you to lose nets for how the script is set up right now. Whenever you set up all the traps (ie have no inventory) it stops trying to make new traps and just tries to find fallen and/or caught traps, so you usually don't lose any. I had problems losing them whenever I had more than 6 inventory spaces used. But I think I know of a a way for it to just ignore your pouches and/or summoning potions

Kidlington
02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
So you have extra pouches in your inventory? That also can cause you to lose nets for how the script is set up right now. Whenever you set up all the traps (ie have no inventory) it stops trying to make new traps and just tries to find fallen and/or caught traps, so you usually don't lose any. I had problems losing them whenever I had more than 6 inventory spaces used. But I think I know of a a way for it to just ignore your pouches and/or summoning potions

Initially when I started the script, a message was printed saying, 'You can only have 6 items in your inventory'. But, I made it so that I dropped all the items before I started the script, paused it, picked the pouches etc.. and resumed. It was working fine. This could be a problem in that case. However, this seems to be happening to others too so this may not be entirely the case for it.

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Initially when I started the script, a message was printed saying, 'You can only have 6 items in your inventory'. But, I made it so that I dropped all the items before I started the script, paused it, picked the pouches etc.. and resumed. It was working fine. This could be a problem in that case. However, this seems to be happening to others too so this may not be entirely the case for it.

True that, I'll play around with the polarbear thing tonight. Please send screenshots anyone who sees script skipping over rope!!

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I think I've got a working arctic bear version. I'll test for a few hours and release as long as nothing major comes up

in flames 57xx
02-15-2012, 10:23 PM
For some reason my computer lags really badly when i use this :/

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Arctic bear added, make sure to follow instructions closely! Let me know if there are any problems!

*** For Arctic Bear Script ****
-Still exactly 3 traps
-Exactly 3 4-dose summoning potion VIALS
-Enter number of polar bear pouches you have in your inventory in the space provided - line 42- where it says pouchcount (recommend 12)
-Don't have familiar summoned.
-It will waste one sip of potion, I will fix that later
-There will be a minute or two before it summons the next bear, I will make it faster later.
-The xp/hr was acting buggy for me, let me know if it is for you.

valiona
02-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Awesome script, thanks a lot. Just about to hit level 70 ^^

Time Running: 6 Hours, 6 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 956
Experience Earned: 260032
Experience/Hour: 43338

in flames 57xx
02-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Ok I fixed the lagg with my awesome skills XD

Now i gotta change my characters outfit since i apparently look like a tree and it keeps right clicking me -.-

Ashaman88
02-15-2012, 11:19 PM
Ok I fixed the lagg with my awesome skills XD

Now i gotta change my characters outfit since i apparently look like a tree and it keeps right clicking me -.-

haha send me a picture of your outfit, is it too dark? you should be using larupia for more exp/hr anyway

in flames 57xx
02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
haha send me a picture of your outfit, is it too dark? you should be using larupia for more exp/hr anyway
Well i just changed it permanently >.> Sorry haha.

They were like, Brown cuffs that looked alot like the trees. And i completely forgot about larupia -.-

EDIT: I was about to complain about it constantly hovering over trees and doing nothing.. But holy shit am I fucking retarted.. I've been standing in the wrong spot for the past hour...

But it definitely has trouble with that stupid tree haha :P

in flames 57xx
02-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Alright I'm running the summoning one, I changed the 'No' to 'Yes', and left the number to 12 ( as I brought 12 ).. But it's just flat out not doing anything with summoning and proceeds normally :3 Any thoughts?

Sorry for bugging you so much, I'm still only making the simpler scripts :3

Chabbis1
02-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Thank you so much for this script! I would really love to use it!

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Alright I'm running the summoning one, I changed the 'No' to 'Yes', and left the number to 12 ( as I brought 12 ).. But it's just flat out not doing anything with summoning and proceeds normally :3 Any thoughts?

Sorry for bugging you so much, I'm still only making the simpler scripts :3

First are you sure you're using the arctic bear version?

Do you have 3 4dose summoning potions, 12 arctic bear pouches, and 3 traps - so 21 items in your inventory? Also having no summoned familiar when you start?

If so, and it still skips over summoning the bear, will you take a picture of your client w/ inventory showing, upload it, and send it to me? (black out the name of course)

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Time Running: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 531
Experience Earned: 144432
Experience/Hour: 64041
Salamanders/H Is: 235

proggy with bear

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 01:07 AM

I read your post on my phone and returned to my computer, I had lost connection so I couldn't post a screenshot with a proggy :/

But i did lose all of the ropes over time so my exp went down to about 30k/h after 1.5 hours

But just picture the first 6 slots with nets and ropes and then the potions n pouches in those exact spots, ( I also noticed that it drank the far right potion twice )

And yes i followed all instructions :3

Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I'm happy so help in any way so let me know what i could do :P

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 01:17 AM

I read your post on my phone and returned to my computer, I had lost connection so I couldn't post a screenshot with a proggy :/

But i did lose all of the ropes over time so my exp went down to about 30k/h after 1.5 hours

But just picture the first 6 slots with nets and ropes and then the potions n pouches in those exact spots, ( I also noticed that it drank the far right potion twice )

And yes i followed all instructions :3

Not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but I'm happy so help in any way so let me know what i could do :P

Hm that is strange, even with the picture I could pick up the DTMs for the pouches, so it definitely should have at least summoned them....Just try to close out simba and open it up again. also if you ever have to stop mid hunting, just dismiss your familiar, keep the 3 vials in inventory, and change the number of pouches to however many you have left. 3 nets and ropes is key too. it probably started losing your nets because it wasn't summoning your pouches, which got the inventory count off.

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Well I had 3 nets when I started haha xD

And if it doesn't pick up the pouches next time I'll just stick to no summoning cuz I'm not always around.

Hopefully it keeps my supplies too this time :3..

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Hmm just tried it with full setup again and now its only doing 2 nets and ignoring 3rd tree. Will have to do some more work on the arctic bear one

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Hmm just tried it with full setup again and now its only doing 2 nets and ignoring 3rd tree. Will have to do some more work on the arctic bear one

Ok good now I don't feel like an idiot for having errors xD

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Ok good now I don't feel like an idiot for having errors xD

Actually it was my bad :/ I typed 13 instead of 12 pouches for some reason! But after I restarted with the right amount It's been running for 1.5 hrs so far no problem. Have you tried it again?

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Actually it was my bad :/ I typed 13 instead of 12 pouches for some reason! But after I restarted with the right amount It's been running for 1.5 hrs so far no problem. Have you tried it again?

Nope not yet :3

Let me set it up real quick and we'll see how it goes :P

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 03:26 AM

Alrighty there's my start up, So far it's summoning and looknig good. I shall report back soon :P

headshooters110
02-16-2012, 03:27 AM
how do i login using the script?

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 03:42 AM
how do i login using the script?

You type in your username and password in lines 39 - 40. Or you just start it and pause it once it gets RS loaded, disable SMART, type in your info yourself, pick a world, and unpause making sure you have re-enabled SMART

And flames I'm glad it's working!

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Seems to have lost a net and rope about 30min in :/

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Seems to have lost a net and rope about 30min in :/

Man gotta get a picture of the rope right before it disappears! You didn't drop any potions did you?

I've been running about the same not even close to losing one..hmm

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Oh ok see you never told me you needed a pic of the rope :P

I'll get you one gimme a sec, on a side note.. Just lost another xD

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 04:14 AM

Tada :P

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:30 AM

Tada :P

Do you know how to use the DTM editor? The colors in that picture aren't as exact as the actual client using the editor.

You could also try changing the tolerance in line 271 from 2 to 3

If FindObjEx(x3,y3,['Take','Check','Set','Dismantle'], [669259,1525579,1590606,1519924,1326401,1523275,125 8044,1255723,1127479,1259836,1191227,1518390], 2(change this 2 into a 3), 50, a,b,c,d)

If it starts bouncing around way more then change it back to 2, but that may help detecting those ropes

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:33 AM
Yeah 3 is too much scratch that

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:41 AM
So just to make sure, does it look like it's not finding them because the fat bear is too much in the way?

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 04:54 AM
So just to make sure, does it look like it's not finding them because the fat bear is too much in the way?

That was my first thought.. But there's clearly at least half of the rope showing so Im not too sure it's because of the bear..

And btw I'm not familiar with DTM yet :P haven't gotten to that part of my lessons xD

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 05:28 AM
That was my first thought.. But there's clearly at least half of the rope showing so Im not too sure it's because of the bear..

And btw I'm not familiar with DTM yet :P haven't gotten to that part of my lessons xD

Do you know if it hovers over the rope? If it does then I may have fixed it, I'll roll out another update tomorrow. I also think I've integrated the summoning and non summoning scripts into 1.

I'm getting about 65k/hr right now, about a 10k increase /h with summoning, not bad!

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 05:39 AM
Nah it never even hovered over it.. :3

Really appreciate your hard work btw ^.^

Chabbis1
02-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Epic proggy; =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
Time Running: 5 Hours, 58 Minutes and 31 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1367
Experience Earned: 371824
Experience/Hour: 62232
=========================== :D

Kidlington
02-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Epic proggy; =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
Time Running: 5 Hours, 58 Minutes and 31 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1367
Experience Earned: 371824
Experience/Hour: 62232
=========================== :D

Impressive proggy! Are you losing your traps?

Chabbis1
02-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Impressive proggy! Are you losing your traps?

Nope, not all. But I think it lost total 1 trap ;)
And if it comes a random event all traps get lost :S

jesse63
02-16-2012, 02:50 PM
i setup on a clean install etc. ObjectDTM working fine.
Char just stands in front of traps doing nothing, while searching for traps to click.

SRL Compiled in 0 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 10, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
Welcome to Runescape.

Object DTM Include: Setup complete.
Found Object DTM, but can't reach main point. Tracking Object DTM.
Found DTM, but couldn't reach main point, getting as close as possible.
Found Object DTM, walking.
Flag distance reached.
You are now in the correct spot, good luck!

http://s1152.photobucket.com/albums/p496/jesse631/?action=view&current=xfjfjfxj.jpg

supersain
02-16-2012, 03:00 PM
What does arctic bear do? Increases hunter lvl?

Sin
02-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Take out summoning support.
People will use it to renew Flight's script.

in flames 57xx
02-16-2012, 04:14 PM
What does arctic bear do? Increases hunter lvl?

Raises your hunter by 7 levels.

Dark_Yaz
02-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Heya just started using this, it was going well for like 92 mins but then it lost all 3, yes all 3 traps.

I restocked came back, looked away while on mw3, looked back and a trap was missing. I banked, came back and 30 mins in it's still happening :s I am NOT using artic bear.

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:31 PM

Oops what is Flights script? They would have to be somewhat knowledgeable of scripting to get it to summon a different familiar and setting all that up. Haven't tested it, but it should only recognize the bear pouch as well.

Edit: Oh I see the nature script. Have you looked at my new code Sin? Do you think it would still be too easy to move it over to the nature script?

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Heya just started using this, it was going well for like 92 mins but then it lost all 3, yes all 3 traps.

I restocked came back, looked away while on mw3, looked back and a trap was missing. I banked, came back and 30 mins in it's still happening :s I am NOT using artic bear.

Do you only have 6 items in inventory when you start the script?

PeterGrayson
02-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''?

Destined2bGreat
02-16-2012, 08:04 PM
Use google, download objectdtm.sex extension from forums. Finally able to use this, it's working quite well so far thank.s

Ashaman88
02-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''?

Peter read the OP instructions, you have to download that. Will be releasing a better find rope function in the next few days

Dark_Yaz
02-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Ya i did mate, also I tested out the artic bear and it did exactly the same... followed instructions to the letter, it always leaves the west tree :s There's the west one south one and east one yeah, you're in the middle of them. The west one's trap keeps just getting left :s Idk why, it was still running at 60k an hour with artic bear though! So honestly not that fussed, the last script I used was 40k an hour :s so yeah... I'll try it again tomorrow and let you know mate, tyvm for the hard work you put in though

headshooters110
02-16-2012, 11:15 PM
yeah im losing trap too he search for it but cant find it and instead move on to something else the net and rope are under one of my trap so it messes the color up so i think this is why he cannot find it i had only 3 ropes and 3 net in my inventory i followed everything to the letter sometime he never lose em somtime he does

fretje12
02-17-2012, 02:28 AM
looks good, maybw i will test it when i reach 91 runecrafting. i will post a nice proggy.

For script testing go to : http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=932227#post932227

Sin
02-17-2012, 02:30 AM
Oops what is Flights script? They would have to be somewhat knowledgeable of scripting to get it to summon a different familiar and setting all that up. Haven't tested it, but it should only recognize the bear pouch as well.

Edit: Oh I see the nature script. Have you looked at my new code Sin? Do you think it would still be too easy to move it over to the nature script?

It's not hard to change a DTM.
Please remove it.

headshooters110
02-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Weird now it's been running for 4 hours without losing a trap it happen half of the time for some reason idk why

MaxPower
02-17-2012, 03:30 AM
Please remove it.

It's also not hard to come up with a summoning script. All his script does is search for a pouch DTM, right click it, and click summon. It makes no sense to censor any script that includes a simple summoning function >.>. The newbie leechers are far too dumb to do something like change a script, and everyone else would be able to create this function themselves.

in flames 57xx
02-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Please remove it.

How would this DTM affect the nature script?.. All it does is summon pouches..

Destined2bGreat
02-17-2012, 03:35 AM
Please add support for more than 3 traps in inventory. It loses traps every now and then due to my connection. Other than that, running very well.

Ashaman88
02-17-2012, 03:53 AM
I've taken the summoning off for now, Updates will be coming though. As for more than three trap support...I'm not sure if there is an easy way for it to know that 3 traps are deployed... I'll think on it

MaxPower
02-17-2012, 07:51 AM
4 hour progress report; could've gone longer but it's time to sleep haha. This is without the arctic bear, because I found that my experience is higher without it, and the script is much more stable. You really have outdone yourself in this script ashaman88. It's incredibly reliable.

Time Running: 4 Hours, 8 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 799
Experience Earned: 217328
Experience/Hr: 52540
Salamanders/Hr: 193
=================================

Maxalon
02-17-2012, 11:10 AM

Who are you to issue orders about other people's scripts? I would keep the summoning in the script just because of your arrogance.

jesse63
02-17-2012, 01:28 PM
I start it fine, 6 items in invent, (not the arctic bear script, seems more reliable) runs for 30'ish minutes, will lose a net/rope? Nothing out of the ordinary in the debug. Anyone else getting this? High priorities set etc. Does pick up rope/net every time im watching.

Sin
02-17-2012, 02:21 PM
I've taken the summoning off for now, Updates will be coming though. As for more than three trap support...I'm not sure if there is an easy way for it to know that 3 traps are deployed... I'll think on it

Thanks.

And at the other twelve year olds giving me negative rep saying
"WHO the fk are you" and other stuff like that -

http://t.qkme.me/353zje.jpg

jesse63
02-17-2012, 02:25 PM
hmm.. another proggy,
Time Running: 21 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 47
Experience Earned: 12784
Experience/Hour: 37878
=========================

Ran until it lost all 3 traps again. 4/5 times its lost all traps at one point or another;

Ashaman88
02-17-2012, 02:57 PM
If you see it lose traps, make sure you log in and out just to get the colors to shift a little bit. Updated color version I haven't released yet (still working some things out) w/ Arctic Bear:
Time Running: 6 Hours, 36 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1405
Experience Earned: 382160
Experience/Hour: 63593
Salamanders/H Is: 233

Destined2bGreat
02-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Sometimes it will run to a random point to the left for no reason and then stop picking up traps. Either way this got me to 66 hunter from 59. Thanks.

in flames 57xx
02-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks.

And at the other twelve year olds giving me negative rep saying
"WHO the fk are you" and other stuff like that -

http://t.qkme.me/353zje.jpg

To implement it into Flight's script you would clearly need knowledge in scripting, so there's no harm in keeping it in this script..

jesse63
02-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Time Running: 6 Minutes and 54 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 9
Experience Earned: 2448
Experience/Hour: 25470

Lost all 3 traps, similar to this 3 times after logging in/out to change colours. I did get it to run an entire hour with 2 traps though. (NOn polar bear)

Ashaman88
02-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Time Running: 6 Minutes and 54 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 9
Experience Earned: 2448
Experience/Hour: 25470

Lost all 3 traps, similar to this 3 times after logging in/out to change colours. I did get it to run an entire hour with 2 traps though. (NOn polar bear)

Hm that is strange, it just ignored all of the traps? I've never had that problem before, what are you wearing/does the mouse hover over you much? I do have an updated version finished, but I'm out of town this weekend, so I will probably upload it on Sunday.

chrisiyyi
02-18-2012, 05:39 PM
pretty nice script heres a proggy still playing and didnt lose any traps:)
Time Running: 3 Hours, 32 Minutes and 17 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 631
Experience Earned: 171632
Experience/Hour: 48782

but some times it losing the traps and sometimes it doesn't

teamemb99
02-18-2012, 07:51 PM
hey man ik im a bit new here but did u remove ur artic bear version?

thanks

Ashaman88
02-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah tea I did, summoning support for the updated script will be for members +, if I ever get it. I will be releasing an updated nonsummoning version later this weekend though. If you have the summoning version please keep it to yourself.

MaxPower
02-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1122
Experience Earned: 305184
Experience/Hr: 50737

Had to deal with someone trying to steal my spot for during this run. Also, it seemed slower initially than I was used to. I'm pretty sure I could max out at 55k xp/hr with only this script and no other programs/videos running on my computer at the same time. But still a good 6 hour report.

Ashaman88
02-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1122
Experience Earned: 305184
Experience/Hr: 50737

Had to deal with someone trying to steal my spot for during this run. Also, it seemed slower initially than I was used to. I'm pretty sure I could max out at 55k xp/hr with only this script and no other programs/videos running on my computer at the same time. But still a good 6 hour report.

Nice progress report! So no troubles losing ropes?

jesse63
02-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Ive logged in/out, tweaked colours. Minimal settings, safe mode etc. Followed instructions to the word. But still loses traps all within 20minutes

shanicey0911
02-19-2012, 10:57 PM
I've been having the same problem.. after 27 minutes of running all of the traps were lost

Xx Carter xX
02-19-2012, 11:17 PM
I've been waiting for a red salamander script for months! im so happy this is out and I will definitely be posting a proggy :D

pwnpie321
02-20-2012, 02:24 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''

:l

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from ''

:l
You need the objdtminclude. Read the OP directions.

As for anyone that is having trouble with losing nets. If you only have 6 items in your inventory when you start (ie doing it right) will you take screen shots where your character is just sitting there not finding the ropes? Erase char name and such.

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Updated to V4

-Should not focus on the big tree anymore. If you see mouse jumping around on it, take a screen shot and send it to me.

-Should be able to find any color of rope now! As long as you only have 3 traps to start off with in your inventory. Send screeny if it does fail, may have missed some colors.

-You can manually do summoning, it will not mess up the script. You can have whatever you else you want in your inventory when you start as long as you only have 6 traps.

-Any other problems let me know!

MaxPower
02-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Nice progress report! So no troubles losing ropes?

No troubles with losing ropes, without a familiar.

Here's a proggy using your v4 script, again without a familiar. The script started out at 65k xp/hr for the first hour or so, and then slowed down, because my computer can't handle Simba and a video at the same time without slowing up. This version is nice, and I noticed a speed improvement since v3 (could also be attributed to my higher hunter level haha).

Time Running: 5 Hours, 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1067
Experience Earned: 290224
Experience/Hr: 57508
Salamanders/Hr: 211

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 02:00 PM
No troubles with losing ropes, without a familiar.

Here's a proggy using your v4 script, again without a familiar. The script started out at 65k xp/hr for the first hour or so, and then slowed down, because my computer can't handle Simba and a video at the same time without slowing up. This version is nice, and I noticed a speed improvement since v3 (could also be attributed to my higher hunter level haha).

Time Running: 5 Hours, 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1067
Experience Earned: 290224
Experience/Hr: 57508
Salamanders/Hr: 211

Nice! and it should be a little faster due to the improved failed trap finding.

in flames 57xx
02-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Well I implemented summoning into your v4 and it's working perfectly ^.^

I can't get any decent proggies though because of world crasheRs -.-

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Well I implemented summoning into your v4 and it's working perfectly ^.^

I can't get any decent proggies though because of world crasheRs -.-

Yeah with summoning I'm getting around 70k/hr now!

in flames 57xx
02-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Yeah with summoning I'm getting around 70k/hr now!

Nice :p what's your hunter level?

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Nice :p what's your hunter level?

upper 80's

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah, and v4 has SRL stats support now!

in flames 57xx
02-20-2012, 08:27 PM
upper 80's
Ah ok :3.. I'm 72 so I'll blame my low rate on low hunter level xD

Ashaman88
02-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Ah ok :3.. I'm 72 so I'll blame my low rate on low hunter level xD

I'm also using an updated function to find the empty trees using tpa's which makes it faster as well. Looks like I get anywhere from 67k-71k /hr w/ summoning.

I'll roll out the improved tree finding later tonight

in flames 57xx
02-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Time Running: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and xx Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 891
Experience Earned: 242350
Experience/Hour: 52069
Salamanders/H Is: 192

not the best but not the worst :P Thanks Ash <3

Gotta reset it since it stopped summoning for some reason O.o

Ashaman88
02-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Time Running: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and xx Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 891
Experience Earned: 242350
Experience/Hour: 52069
Salamanders/H Is: 192

not the best but not the worst :P Thanks Ash <3

Gotta reset it since it stopped summoning for some reason O.o

If you're using the old pouch version, the pouchDTM is not perfect, I had to update it. Just use DTM editor to make a better one.

v4.1 update

-implemented better empty tree finding function, let me know if you have any problems

in flames 57xx
02-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Alrighty, will try it on 4.1 as soon as I can ^.^

Xx Carter xX
02-21-2012, 02:51 AM
I found that I have way less problems and more consistency if I only lay two traps instead of three (: just an idea.

Ashaman88
02-21-2012, 03:21 AM
I found that I have way less problems and more consistency if I only lay two traps instead of three (: just an idea.

Are you using 4.1? But yeah 2 traps would be easier for the script to track, what kind of exp are you getting per hour?

Brow
02-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Working fine for me with 3 traps. First time using this script and works great :D Heres a small proggy for now. Thanks Ashaman :)

Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 38 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 638
Experience Earned: 173536
Experience/Hour: 49214
Salamanders/H Is: 180

Ashaman88
02-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Working fine for me with 3 traps. First time using this script and works great :D Heres a small proggy for now. Thanks Ashaman :)

Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 38 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 638
Experience Earned: 173536
Experience/Hour: 49214
Salamanders/H Is: 180

Nice! Which version are you running? Note to self, add version number to proggy's!

Xx Carter xX
02-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Are you using 4.1? But yeah 2 traps would be easier for the script to track, what kind of exp are you getting per hour?

Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 454
Experience Earned: 123488
Experience/Hour: 35234
Salamanders/H Is: 129
The xp/hr isnt as good as it could be but it makes way less mistakes and seems to look more realistic. THANK YOU FOR 70 HUNTER!!

Ashaman88
02-21-2012, 05:52 AM
Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 454
Experience Earned: 123488
Experience/Hour: 35234
Salamanders/H Is: 129
The xp/hr isnt as good as it could be but it makes way less mistakes and seems to look more realistic. THANK YOU FOR 70 HUNTER!!

You're welcome! Are you running the latest version? 4.1? Here is a proggy I'm getting right now with summoning arctic bear:

Time Running: 2 Hours, 29 Minutes and XX Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 626
Experience Earned: 170272
Experience/Hour: 68268
Salamanders/H Is: 250

Dark_Yaz
02-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Ran for 5 hours straight, got a proggie but comp went off in power cut :s sorry, was gettin 57k an hour and no traps lost! Tyvm for this awesome script :)

Ashaman88
02-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Ran for 5 hours straight, got a proggie but comp went off in power cut :s sorry, was gettin 57k an hour and no traps lost! Tyvm for this awesome script :)

Glad to hear it :)

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 12:38 AM
Anyone having any trouble with 4.1?

Coldplays
02-22-2012, 12:54 AM
First off all, thanks for the effort. I'm using 4.1, but am only maxing at about 20k/xp hour. Can't figure out why. Just seems slow to me, and it's priorities aren't setup, meaning the bot will sometimes pick up the fallen trap, then go to the other trap, instead of picking up the fallen one and setting it again right away.

Again, Thanks

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 01:02 AM
First off all, thanks for the effort. I'm using 4.1, but am only maxing at about 20k/xp hour. Can't figure out why. Just seems slow to me, and it's priorities aren't setup, meaning the bot will sometimes pick up the fallen trap, then go to the other trap, instead of picking up the fallen one and setting it again right away.

Again, Thanks

Hm I've never seen it that low... Have you used any of the earlier versions and gotten higher xp rates? Is it finding everything? Is rs laggy?

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 03:48 AM
Update v4.2

-Fixed a few issues I found with the colors in the empty trap finding function
-Added auto update, so the script will update automatically from now on - IE, no more having to check the site for updates.

Please test this out and let me know how it works! Feedback is appreciated!

Whatmatters
02-22-2012, 06:31 AM
=====AshamanRedSalamanderV4.2=========
Time Running: 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 140
Experience Earned: 38080
Experience/Hour: 64270
Salamanders/H Is: 236

The script runs great. I haven't noticed any major bugs yet.

It couldn't detect a mime, but I don't know where it was in the script. There's not much debugging, and I forgot to check the status bar before restarting.

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Time Running: 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 140
Experience Earned: 38080
Experience/Hour: 64270
Salamanders/H Is: 236

The script runs great. I haven't noticed any major bugs yet.

It couldn't detect a mime, but I don't know where it was in the script. There's not much debugging, and I forgot to check the status bar before restarting.

Nice! And I know the mime random can't be solved by SRL, but it still *should* have detected it was the mime and logged you out. Do you remember if the text at the bottom of Simba (below the debug box) was scrolling through trying to find the random?

Whatmatters
02-22-2012, 07:58 AM
Yeah, that's what I was saying that I forgot to check.

Time Running: 5 Hours, 41 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1322
Experience Earned: 359584
Experience/Hour: 63205
Salamanders/H Is: 232
It made it through the night wewt.

I'll try to keep an eye out for other instances, but other than that. It's everything I had hoped for. Those zombie imps and king imps won't be taunting me for much longer.

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I was saying that I forgot to check.

Time Running: 5 Hours, 41 Minutes and 23 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1322
Experience Earned: 359584
Experience/Hour: 63205
Salamanders/H Is: 232
It made it through the night wewt.

I'll try to keep an eye out for other instances, but other than that. It's everything I had hoped for. Those zombie imps and king imps won't be taunting me for much longer.

Glad to hear it's working for ya!

teamemb99
02-22-2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah tea I did, summoning support for the updated script will be for members +, if I ever get it. I will be releasing an updated nonsummoning version later this weekend though. If you have the summoning version please keep it to yourself.

wow fml was gona dl the summ version and said il dl tomorow and when i went day after like "i swore there was 3 links not 1, think im going crazy"........

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 09:09 PM
wow fml was gona dl the summ version and said il dl tomorow and when i went day after like "i swore there was 3 links not 1, think im going crazy"........

haha yeah I feel ya, you can still manually summon the bear though

Ashaman88
02-22-2012, 10:29 PM
I will be pushing out an update later today with some efficiency improvements and I guess it will be a test of the auto updater!

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 01:02 AM
v4.3 - updated some timers and functions on finding failed traps.

Did the auto update work for people?

Whatmatters
02-23-2012, 01:18 AM
Aye, the auto update works.

Question about line 71:
NeiFeilNennen := ScriptPath+ 'ScriptName V'+OnlineVersion+' by User.simba';

Did you intend to have it save the new script titled as ScriptName?

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Aye, the auto update works.

Question about line 71:
NeiFeilNennen := ScriptPath+ 'ScriptName V'+OnlineVersion+' by User.simba';

Did you intend to have it save the new script titled as ScriptName?

Haha nope, forgot to change that, thanks! I'll change it for whenever the next version comes around.

ChristianLee
02-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Hello I am new to here, How do I get this bot to run, Do i need to download simba, what is all needed to do. I can pay someone rsgp to help me get this bot running

ChristianLee
02-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from
I get that error when I try and run the script

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from
I get that error when I try and run the script

Read the OP for instructions on how to fix that. It's required for the script (Hint it's where I put a link to how to download it)

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 05:27 AM
AshamanRedSalamander has total running time of 8 days, 13:06:00 with 2443 individual commits.
Variables of this script:
Hunter EXP (Gained) : 9022512
Items Picked Up : 33171

Almost 10mill xp earned for everyone! Sweet!

Also please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, feedback, w/e!

Quintessence
02-23-2012, 11:03 AM
The automatic updater works but the file downloads with the filename: "ScriptName V4.3 by User." Not a problem but thought you'd like to know. :P

teamemb99
02-23-2012, 02:54 PM
haha yeah I feel ya, you can still manually summon the bear though

yeah i get 15k exp more an hour with arctic bear summoned at lvl 78 hunter..tough since i cant let any arctic bear pouches in inv since only 3 nets and 3 ropes or u fixed it?

p.s im stil using v1.0 lol still best script i found gona try ur upgraded version now..

thanks

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM
yeah i get 15k exp more an hour with arctic bear summoned at lvl 78 hunter..tough since i cant let any arctic bear pouches in inv since only 3 nets and 3 ropes or u fixed it?

p.s im stil using v1.0 lol still best script i found gona try ur upgraded version now..

thanks

The updated version lets you have whatever else you want in your inventory, but still only have 3 traps.

The automatic updater works but the file downloads with the filename: "ScriptName V4.3 by User." Not a problem but thought you'd like to know. :P

And thanks quin, I missed changing that from the default haha. It will be fixed next time there is an update

teamemb99
02-23-2012, 04:36 PM
kk thanks man great scipt.. may i suggest maybe u should try a dragonic jadinko script?

most of your current users would prob use it once the get ~80+ hunt

it doesnt earn you any cash besides some drops from seeds[untradable] so if so i dont see any reason why maybe should me members + or something like that.

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 05:05 PM
kk thanks man great scipt.. may i suggest maybe u should try a dragonic jadinko script?

most of your current users would prob use it once the get ~80+ hunt

it doesnt earn you any cash besides some drops from seeds[untradable] so if so i dont see any reason why maybe should me members + or something like that.

I've never really tried that activity, is it very complex?

teamemb99
02-23-2012, 05:11 PM
well the avtivity it self how to make potions to get certain seeds yes, but only for hunting exp just set up traps and catch jadinkos[i think dragonic ones u need to use a potion on a plant every 10 mins,might be 2 dificult for colour bots idk im a very novice scipter], but others like common jadinkos do not require any thing like that[just like chins but great exp/hr and no profits], only drops you get is seeds and a vine[can make script either drop them or keep everything it gets]

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 05:18 PM
well the avtivity it self how to make potions to get certain seeds yes, but only for hunting exp just set up traps and catch jadinkos[i think dragonic ones u need to use a potion on a plant every 10 mins,might be 2 dificult for colour bots idk im a very novice scipter], but others like common jadinkos do not require any thing like that[just like chins but great exp/hr and no profits], only drops you get is seeds and a vine[can make script either drop them or keep everything it gets]

Can you buy the potion you need for dragonic?

teamemb99
02-23-2012, 05:23 PM
umm no they need to be done by players by hunting other jadinkos and from their drops u get u make potions, but 1 hour gathering of potions will last you an hour of hunting, and playing a legitament 1 hour to gather potions is not alot to ask if ur getting like best exp ingame..[at 99 hunter w/artic bear its 300k exp/hour], now seeing at lvl 80 w/o arctic bear would be beter then current red sallys scrips[ofc depends how script runs]

Edit to : "but 1 hour gathering of potions will last you an hour of hunting" 1hour geting pots =10+ hours of hunting

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
umm no they need to be done by players by hunting other jadinkos and from their drops u get u make potions, but 1 hour gathering of potions will last you an hour of hunting, and playing a legitament 1 hour to gather potions is not alot to ask if ur getting like best exp ingame..[at 99 hunter w/artic bear its 300k exp/hour], now seeing at lvl 80 w/o arctic bear would be beter then current red sallys scrips[ofc depends how script runs]

Edit to : "but 1 hour gathering of potions will last you an hour of hunting" 1hour geting pots =10+ hours of hunting

Nice, I will probably check it out this weekend and see how feasible it would be. Thanks for the suggestion!

teamemb99
02-23-2012, 06:45 PM
np man you need any advice on anything on runescape just pm me

Ashaman88
02-23-2012, 11:57 PM
Any bugs/nice proggies to report?

It looks like something fishy is going on with the SRL stats thing...The timer is still increasing, but the hunter exp isn't going up for some reason...

teamemb99
02-24-2012, 12:28 AM
ugh only thing is sometimes i go to watch it and it logs out[not 6hr limit] and when i log in it won't be stuck in a random or something. and umm idk if bug but im starting to do 7 traps i lose like 1 trap an hour for some reason but umm doesnt confuse script with more then 3 traps so im good

Ashaman88
02-24-2012, 12:40 AM
ugh only thing is sometimes i go to watch it and it logs out[not 6hr limit] and when i log in it won't be stuck in a random or something. and umm idk if bug but im starting to do 7 traps i lose like 1 trap an hour for some reason but umm doesnt confuse script with more then 3 traps so im good

The only reason it would log out is if someone crashed your world. Also you should still have only 3 traps in your inventory - since there is only 3 trap places, whenever it sees there are no more traps in inventory it will stop trying to place a new trap (this means it will focus on finding fallen and caught traps). You can still have familiars and pouches and what not in inventory, just not more traps!

teamemb99
02-24-2012, 01:08 AM
The only reason it would log out is if someone crashed your world. Also you should still have only 3 traps in your inventory - since there is only 3 trap places, whenever it sees there are no more traps in inventory it will stop trying to place a new trap (this means it will focus on finding fallen and caught traps). You can still have familiars and pouches and what not in inventory, just not more traps!

umm well didnt understand the english well, but im basicly getting same exp with 10 traps and 3 traps in inv..

=====AshamanRedSalamander=======
=========Version: 4.3===========
Time Running: 1 Hours, 36 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 354
Experience Earned: 96288
Experience/Hour: 60421
Salamanders/H Is: 222
===============================
==========================(10 traps in inv ~80 hunt no bear)

ur scripts is beter then u think :D

Ashaman88
02-24-2012, 02:47 AM
umm well didnt understand the english well, but im basicly getting same exp with 10 traps and 3 traps in inv..

=========Version: 4.3===========
Time Running: 1 Hours, 36 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 354
Experience Earned: 96288
Experience/Hour: 60421
Salamanders/H Is: 222
==========================(10 traps in inv ~80 hunt no bear)

ur scripts is beter then u think :D

Wow very nice! Improvements dominating!

PS thanks for the rep everyone!

kodasbean
02-24-2012, 02:57 AM
[Error] (99:11): Unknown identifier 'PouchDTM' at line 98
Compiling failed.
?

Ashaman88
02-24-2012, 04:18 AM
Compiling failed.
?

That's because I was tweeking some things sorry! I just pushed out v4.4 to fix that.

Ashaman88
02-24-2012, 04:49 AM
Compiling failed.
?

Did the update fix it?

kodasbean
02-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Yes thank you been working great so far.

Ashaman88
02-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes thank you been working great so far.

Good to hear!

kodasbean
02-25-2012, 03:26 PM
=========Version: 4.4===========
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1099
Experience Earned: 298928
Experience/Hour: 49756
Salamanders/H Is: 182

Ashaman88
02-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1099
Experience Earned: 298928
Experience/Hour: 49756
Salamanders/H Is: 182

Nice! What is your hunt lvl around?

ooKRYPTICoo
02-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Won't run, get this :

Ashaman88
02-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Won't run, get this :

Please read OP, it tells you you need to download that and gives you the link to it.

Ashaman88
02-25-2012, 09:18 PM
AshamanRedSalamander has total running time of 20 days, 13:00:00 with 5857 individual commits.

Wowza! Now if only someone can tell me why the experience isn't committing anymore, it would be much appreciated!

kodasbean
02-26-2012, 01:47 AM
hunting is 73
trying to get it higher tho btw you should make a green lizard one that banks that would be amazing just saying

Ashaman88
02-26-2012, 03:38 AM
hunting is 73
trying to get it higher tho btw you should make a green lizard one that banks that would be amazing just saying

There probably wouldn't be too much of a switch over, mainly just the walking, unless the tree's where the traps go are a different color... If I ever do this, I'll let you test it out

kodasbean
02-26-2012, 04:46 AM
just wondering does it relog?

Ashaman88
02-26-2012, 03:00 PM
just wondering does it relog?

Nope, if you get crashed or if the 6hr boot or w/e kicks in, it will just log you off and terminate the script

Robot91292
02-27-2012, 03:32 AM
Ashaman88, Thank you a lot for this script! I among a lot of other people, I'm sure really appreciate it =D

I forgot to copy my proggie but i started running this script as soon as I got to level 59. I am now 69! I got 10 levels in just 8 hours or so of botting. I am averaging about 45,000 xp per hour.

One complaint I do have is for some reason in the first 10 minutes it looses a rope. So after a few times of it doing that I began to use about 6 nets and 6 ropes. after about 5 hours it is down to only 2 complete traps.

I do have everything up to date. And this being the only Red Sally hunter in the public scripts i find it superior to everything else ;) I will begin bringing 10 complete traps at a time now to temp. fix the problem. More traps does not affect the proggies at all =)

Thank you for producing this script!

-Rob

He is a new Proggie:

Time Running: 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 57 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 225
Experience Earned: 61200
Experience/Hour: 48041
Salamanders/H Is: 176

@Level 70

Ashaman88
02-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Ashaman88, Thank you a lot for this script! I among a lot of other people, I'm sure really appreciate it =D

I forgot to copy my proggie but i started running this script as soon as I got to level 59. I am now 69! I got 10 levels in just 8 hours or so of botting. I am averaging about 45,000 xp per hour.

One complaint I do have is for some reason in the first 10 minutes it looses a rope. So after a few times of it doing that I began to use about 6 nets and 6 ropes. after about 5 hours it is down to only 2 complete traps.

I do have everything up to date. And this being the only Red Sally hunter in the public scripts i find it superior to everything else ;) I will begin bringing 10 complete traps at a time now to temp. fix the problem. More traps does not affect the proggies at all =)

Thank you for producing this script!

-Rob

He is a new Proggie:

Time Running: 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 57 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 225
Experience Earned: 61200
Experience/Hour: 48041
Salamanders/H Is: 176

@Level 70

Glad you're enjoying it! Hmm its hard for me to reproduce that bug because it hasn't ever happened to me. The only thing I can think of is that there may be a shade of rope that it doesn't find...Hm Is it not losing any nets?

Thanks for the feedback!

ooKRYPTICoo
02-27-2012, 10:14 PM
Mine does the same thing, but ya it does not lose nets.

Ashaman88
02-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Mine does the same thing, but ya it does not lose nets.

That is silly haha. I think I know what's wrong. It always tries to pick up the net first and then it waits until you stop moving before trying to pick up the rope. Now if you lag at all or if your computer is running slow it may think you stopped which would mess up picking up the rope. I did that to speed up the net picking up process. I can always make it optional and just change it back to a longer designated wait period. Which means it would wait a long time to pick up the rope when it is close to you, but it would see fast when its far away. Does that make sense?

ooKRYPTICoo
02-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Ya makes sense been watching it for a couple hours now. That is the problem, if it doesn't lag while approaching the net and rope, it immediately picks up both. But if it lags, then it will take the net and then move on, sometimes it will come back and pick up the rope and other times it will just leave it there.

Ashaman88
02-28-2012, 03:55 AM
haha yeah let me get you a temp fix until I can get a better system for it. Try changing line 350

from

Wait(100);

to

Wait(600);

Let me know how that works for you

ooKRYPTICoo
02-28-2012, 04:22 AM
Do you know anyway to make the client lag less, I don't lag at all in a browser but in simba I lag like crazy.

Ashaman88
02-28-2012, 04:27 AM
Do you know anyway to make the client lag less, I don't lag at all in a browser but in simba I lag like crazy.

Did you try the fix?

And you can try messing with the slider on the right side of smart, I think going all the way up increases fps, but if your computer can't handle it, it will end up slowing it down (in which case try sliding it all the way down)

ooKRYPTICoo
02-28-2012, 04:30 AM
Yes I have, thanks!!! it hasn't lost a single rope in about a half hour.

Ashaman88
02-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Yes I have, thanks!!! it hasn't lost a single rope in about a half hour.

Good to hear! If you don't lose any within a few hours, I will push that update online

ooKRYPTICoo
02-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Alrighty, I have tested it extensively and it hasn't lost a single rope. thanks!!

Ashaman88
02-28-2012, 10:23 PM
Alrighty, I have tested it extensively and it hasn't lost a single rope. thanks!!

Great, thanks! Pushed out v4.5, it includes the fix. I'm working on a GUI and multiple characters for 4.6

newy1
02-29-2012, 01:09 PM
ashaman88 could you help me please? I downloaded the objectDTM file, moved it to Simba > extensions then enabled it in Simba. The file size was 1.44k but when I tried to check update, it said no update available yet the ODTM file size became 0. I think the update thingy is broken or something. Could you maybe send me the files please, would it work?

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 01:37 PM
ashaman88 could you help me please? I downloaded the objectDTM file, moved it to Simba > extensions then enabled it in Simba. The file size was 1.44k but when I tried to check update, it said no update available yet the ODTM file size became 0. I think the update thingy is broken or something. Could you maybe send me the files please, would it work?

First try restarting simba and try it again

newy1
02-29-2012, 03:20 PM
First try restarting simba and try it again

I have done that many many times in the past couple days.

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 03:20 PM
I have done that many many times in the past couple days.

delete the file objdtm and then try the steps over again

newy1
02-29-2012, 03:30 PM
delete the file objdtm and then try the steps over again

Yep just did that again.

ODTM Updater Enabled!
No ODTM update available.

ObjectDTM.secx file size 0 bytes

newy1
02-29-2012, 03:32 PM
I think I just need the ObjectDTM.secx and ObjDTMInclude.simba files.

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Did you close simba before you moved the file to simba/extensions?

newy1
02-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Did you close simba before you moved the file to simba/extensions?

Yeah and I just tried it again to make sure grrr :(

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 03:59 PM
That is strange, you should try posting on that dtm thread asking about it. They probably know more about it than me

skidude6200
02-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Great script. I've used it to get hunter from the mid 60s up to 80, manually taking breaks and summoning bears. Here's my latest progress report:

Time Running: 3 Hours, 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 615
Experience Earned: 167280
Experience/Hour: 53123
Salamanders/H Is: 195

Without breaks, your latest version easily gets between 57-60k/h throughout the mid 70s using bears.

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Great script. I've used it to get hunter from the mid 60s up to 80, manually taking breaks and summoning bears. Here's my latest progress report:

Time Running: 3 Hours, 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 615
Experience Earned: 167280
Experience/Hour: 53123
Salamanders/H Is: 195

Without breaks, your latest version easily gets between 57-60k/h throughout the mid 70s using bears.

Thanks man glad it helped you!

In the next version rolling out hopefully tonight I'll have added multiplayer support as well as a time limit on how long you want to bot for. I'll probably eventually put breaks into it, but it may be complicated for when it logs in and somebody is already at the spot. We shall see.

Dark_Yaz
02-29-2012, 05:43 PM
=========Version: 4.5===========
Time Running: 4 Hours, 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 992
Experience Earned: 269824
Experience/Hour: 58970
Salamanders/H Is: 216

Another proggy ^ Just went back to it today and it's flawless as usual, thanks again mate :) Will keep posting proggies

Ashaman88
02-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Time Running: 4 Hours, 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 992
Experience Earned: 269824
Experience/Hour: 58970
Salamanders/H Is: 216

Another proggy ^ Just went back to it today and it's flawless as usual, thanks again mate :) Will keep posting proggies

Nice xp/hr ! Glad it's working well for you!

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 02:57 AM
V4.6

This version has a lot of updates.

-Added multiplayer support (all chars must be left by hunter area)
-Added option to choose run time (type in number of hours you want each character to run for, it will run for approx that amount of time)
-Added graphic on screen progress report - Note this is not the final graphic, I will update this soon. Thanks to pown otto!
-Added option to turn off on screen progress report (if your computer is lagging big time, this will help)

Pushing this out in 5 minutes

A lot of changes, please let me know if you have any problems.

ilja01
03-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Do randoms work btw

kingob
03-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Time Running: 6 Hours, 24 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 991
Experience Earned: 269552
Experience/Hour: 44962
Salamanders/H Is: 165
Successfully executed.

Unbelievable script, I decided to take a chance and left it over night the first time I used it. Low and behold I come back and it had run perfectly the whole night, thank you!

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Do randoms work btw

They work just as well as all of the scripts which have included antirandoms - read the SRL randoms section to see which are working.

(scripts don't solve randoms. SRL developers do. most random solvers aren't working atm, they are being developed.)

And King - Glad to hear it worked for ya!

mitrrek
03-01-2012, 05:00 PM
=========Version: 4.6===========
Time Running: 8 Hours, 19 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 2034
Experience Earned: 553248
Experience/Hour: 66500
Salamanders/H Is: 244

Awesome script man, was cool just to sit there and watch it work.

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 05:19 PM
=========Version: 4.6===========
Time Running: 8 Hours, 19 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 2034
Experience Earned: 553248
Experience/Hour: 66500
Salamanders/H Is: 244

Awesome script man, was cool just to sit there and watch it work.

Epic proggy! Glad you liked it.

Dark_Yaz
03-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Ok guys am I crazy... Or is Jagex frikkin up trees? I went to put a trap on, in the bot and it clicked it properly and everything but the game wouldn't let me put a trap up? Bot tried 4 times, then I paused it and did it myself, didn't work for another 3 goes:s Anyone else got this? It wasn't lag and I even hopped worlds, same tree :s

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Ok guys am I crazy... Or is Jagex frikkin up trees? I went to put a trap on, in the bot and it clicked it properly and everything but the game wouldn't let me put a trap up? Bot tried 4 times, then I paused it and did it myself, didn't work for another 3 goes:s Anyone else got this? It wasn't lag and I even hopped worlds, same tree :s

haha that is weird, I'll try it out later today. You may want to just try closing out of simba and reopening and see if that helps?

PS we are climbing the charts! Getting closer to being put on the second page for total time run!

AshamanRedSalamander has total running time of 36 days, 9:36:00 with 10347 individual commits.

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 10:40 PM
v4.7 - fixed on screen graphic!

ogustuce
03-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Yo ash, do you know eny tutorial that could teach me how to make my script detect if it cought something?
Thanks

Ashaman88
03-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Yo ash, do you know eny tutorial that could teach me how to make my script detect if it cought something?
Thanks

Well it depends on what you're catching. I just use a DTM for the caught trap as the caught trap looks different from the laid or failed trap. Is that what you mean?

ogustuce
03-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Hard to Say its for m'y Falcon script. Ive been sugested to add something that detect if it cought a kebbit but i have no idea on how to do that. Ill pm u a copy of the script so u Can try it and suggest me what i should do to improve it? Ive been able to run the script for 20 min max. But Im blockcuz of my lack of knowledge. I need pros help ��

Ashaman88
03-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Hard to Say its for m'y Falcon script. Ive been sugested to add something that detect if it cought a kebbit but i have no idea on how to do that. Ill pm u a copy of the script so u Can try it and suggest me what i should do to improve it? Ive been able to run the script for 20 min max. But Im blockcuz of my lack of knowledge. I need pros help ******************

Yeah sure I'll help ya out

Kajutsky
03-02-2012, 03:23 AM
i got error on line 217 :/

Ashaman88
03-02-2012, 03:27 AM
i got error on line 217 :/

What does your error say? Are you using the most updated version? On the most updated version line 217 is in the middle of a bmp lol which wouldn't make sense.

Kajutsky
03-02-2012, 03:37 AM
[Hint] (109:10): Variable 'Result' never used at line 108
[Error] (218:11): Duplicate identifier 'PRINTONSMART' at line 217
Compiling failed.
and i cant get the obeject dtm moved :/

Kajutsky
03-02-2012, 03:41 AM
can some1 help me?

Ashaman88
03-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Man all your junk is messed up haha!

Do other scripts work for you?

Kajutsky
03-02-2012, 09:05 AM
yeah other scripts work for me but just not hunter scripts... what have i done wrong? i really need a hunter script and all the avaliable hunter scripts are making me mad cuz i cant run them. some1 help me!
i tried redownloading it but it still doesnt work............... so im pretty sure theres something wrong with the script :/

redgiant61
03-02-2012, 09:35 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/4jlso3.jpg

Really needed a proggy with a good paint!!! here it is!

Kajutsky
03-02-2012, 10:00 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/4jlso3.jpg

Really needed a proggy with a good paint!!! here it is!
im so jelly cuz u got it to run :/

Ashaman88
03-02-2012, 01:30 PM
yeah other scripts work for me but just not hunter scripts... what have i done wrong? i really need a hunter script and all the avaliable hunter scripts are making me mad cuz i cant run them. some1 help me!
i tried redownloading it but it still doesnt work............... so im pretty sure theres something wrong with the script :/

You're the only person i've run across who can't run it. When you get that error does it open another script thingy in simba?

PS might be a good idea just to uninstall and then reinstall all simba files

PSS no need for the negative rep...I was just joking man, if you're going to be like that please remember you don't have a right to the work I put in for this script

And Red I'm glad you like it!

Juggalo812
03-02-2012, 06:47 PM
You're the only person i've run across who can't run it. When you get that error does it open another script thingy in simba?

PS might be a good idea just to uninstall and then reinstall all simba files

PSS no need for the negative rep...I was just joking man, if you're going to be like that please remember you don't have a right to the work I put in for this script

And Red I'm glad you like it!

Don't feel sorry for this kid. Read his posts, he is going to amount to nothing on this forum. He didn't install the extension you put in the FIRST post to add. Then he goes to the thread for the extension and complains he can't find the Simba/Extension folder, and why was he having issues with finding it? He didn't read the FIRST post right under the big red letters that say "HOW TO INSTALL." :duh:

Ashaman88
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Don't feel sorry for this kid. Read his posts, he is going to amount to nothing on this forum. He didn't install the extension you put in the FIRST post to add. Then he goes to the thread for the extension and complains he can't find the Simba/Extension folder, and why was he having issues with finding it? He didn't read the FIRST post right under the big red letters that say "HOW TO INSTALL." :duh:

Thanks for the support man, it can be frustrating when people won't do the little work required to get these scripts to work :(

Juggalo812
03-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the support man, it can be frustrating when people won't do the little work required to get these scripts to work :(

By the way he acts I would assume he is around 12-13 at most, probably younger, and thinks that post count still makes him look cool. Kids like that you need to take their comments with a grain of salt. Plenty of members on this site that appreciate the hard work you put into this amazing script.

=========Version: 4.7===========
Time Running: 1 Hours, 39 Minutes and 38 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 257
Experience Earned: 69904
Experience/Hour: 42259
Salamanders/H Is: 155

phamxboa
03-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Great script! very good until someone decides to crash

Juggalo812
03-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Time Running: 10 Hours, 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1857
Experience Earned: 506130
Experience/Hour: 50593
Salamanders/H Is: 186

Was doing awesome but ran into a string of people crashing me and took a while to find an empty world. Got me 9 hunting levels with this script. Thank you tons.

Ashaman88
03-03-2012, 06:37 PM

Was doing awesome but ran into a string of people crashing me and took a while to find an empty world. Got me 9 hunting levels with this script. Thank you tons.

10 hrs very nice! Glad you liked it

Krunal
03-03-2012, 10:15 PM

Gucci
03-03-2012, 10:34 PM

How did you pull ten hours? CrashSmart messes up the report so.....

@Ashaman nice script definitely going to use to get 99 hunter

swadi101
03-04-2012, 02:44 AM
So I press play and it says..

Checking for script updates...
Newer script version online!
Autoupdating to newer version.
New script downloaded to AshamanRedSalamander V4.7 by Ashaman88.simba!! Please use this one!!
Successfully executed.
Where do I go to start up the newer version? because after this I hit the play button again and it gives me the same message. help would be much appreciated :)

swadi101
03-04-2012, 02:53 AM
Ok nevermind! i've figured it out!

Ashaman88
03-04-2012, 03:07 AM
How did you pull ten hours? CrashSmart messes up the report so.....

@Ashaman nice script definitely going to use to get 99 hunter

That is a good question lol, especially since I don't have henry's fix in this script.

Glad you found it!

Kajutsky
03-04-2012, 03:23 AM

how did u fix it? :O:f:

Ashaman88
03-04-2012, 03:25 AM

It wasn't a fix, he just looked in his folder for the new version. If your version is outdated it automatically downloads the newest one. You just have to open the newest one after that

shanicey0911
03-04-2012, 04:27 PM
Time Running: 2 Hours, 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 464
Experience Earned: 126208
Experience/Hour: 59446
Salamanders/H Is: 218

It's been running super awesome :) far better than the script I'd purchased from RSBots when they were up and running. Thanks so much for this script

Ashaman88
03-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Time Running: 2 Hours, 7 Minutes and 26 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 464
Experience Earned: 126208
Experience/Hour: 59446
Salamanders/H Is: 218

It's been running super awesome :) far better than the script I'd purchased from RSBots when they were up and running. Thanks so much for this script

haha that's funny, thanks man!

Kidlington
03-05-2012, 06:59 AM
This is one of the best scripts here! Will post some progress reports soon :)

Ashaman88
03-05-2012, 01:43 PM
This is one of the best scripts here! Will post some progress reports soon :)

Thanks man!

AshamanRedSalamander has total running time of 51 days, 18:05:00 with 14695 individual commits.

AshamanRedSalamander just moved up to page two of the total time used out of all the scripts! Slowly starting to move up page 2 as well, but will be a long time if ever to get on the front page. Thanks guys!

Juggalo812
03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
That is a good question lol, especially since I don't have henry's fix in this script.

Glad you found it!

I paused the script and closed SMART thinking I was going to legit for a little bit, but before I even opened Runescape something came up so I unpaused and smart came back up with black screen not showing the game menu or anything. I left figuring it would just stop, came back to it 2 hours later going just fine so I let it run to get a good proggy. No idea why it reopened Smart, but be kind of sad for me to fake a progress report for a RS bot of all things. :duh:

Ashaman88
03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
I paused the script and closed SMART thinking I was going to legit for a little bit, but before I even opened Runescape something came up so I unpaused and smart came back up with black screen not showing the game menu or anything. I left figuring it would just stop, came back to it 2 hours later going just fine so I let it run to get a good proggy. No idea why it reopened Smart, but be kind of sad for me to fake a progress report for a RS bot of all things. :duh:

lol no i didn't think you faked it, was just curious how you did it!

Juggalo812
03-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Those were the steps I did lol. No clue why it had reopened for me. Not complaining though, I figured the Smart would stop. Extra 100k exp for me either way though. :-p

Ashaman88
03-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Those were the steps I did lol. No clue why it had reopened for me. Not complaining though, I figured the Smart would stop. Extra 100k exp for me either way though. :-p

haha yeah that is funny!

Andres
03-06-2012, 12:15 AM
This is really a great script. Thanks so much for posting it.

Here's a decent proggy from this morning. I woke up, started it, and accidentally fell asleep. Woke up 4 hours later, and it was still working perfectly.

Time Running: 5 Hours, 21 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1186
Experience Earned: 322592
Experience/Hour: 60379
Salamanders/H Is: 221

Ashaman88
03-06-2012, 12:34 AM
This is really a great script. Thanks so much for posting it.

Here's a decent proggy from this morning. I woke up, started it, and accidentally fell asleep. Woke up 4 hours later, and it was still working perfectly.

Time Running: 5 Hours, 21 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Salamanders Caught: 1186
Experience Earned: 322592
Experience/Hour: 60379
Salamanders/H Is: 221

Thanks man, great proggy!

I'll probably be rolling out a gui and some tweeks in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

Juggalo812
03-06-2012, 12:54 AM

You ask for help, then use the Smilie of a devil flipping the bird... Makes sense..
More I see your posts around the forum, more I realize how helpless you are at figuring this out on your own, which is full of irony considering your signature. Been registered for 5 months without figuring out how to run Simba and do things a child could fix? :duh:
Well, guess the only advice I have for you is to listen to your signature
Google it noobs -.- :google::google::google::google:

Thanks man, great proggy!

I'll probably be rolling out a gui and some tweeks in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

GUI would be amazing. I had it running earlier and about half an hour in someone showed up followed by a second person. I watched it to see how long it took to hop and after 10 minutes one player had left and another 15 minutes later I finally just switched worlds manually. The first one to leave had Larupia on and the other was wearing black witch robes and hat. Don't know why those would have affected the script from hopping, but figured I would point it out.

Ashaman88
03-06-2012, 01:15 AM
You ask for help, then use the Smilie of a devil flipping the bird... Makes sense..
More I see your posts around the forum, more I realize how helpless you are at figuring this out on your own, which is full of irony considering your signature. Been registered for 5 months without figuring out how to run Simba and do things a child could fix? :duh:
Well, guess the only advice I have for you is to listen to your signature

GUI would be amazing. I had it running earlier and about half an hour in someone showed up followed by a second person. I watched it to see how long it took to hop and after 10 minutes one player had left and another 15 minutes later I finally just switched worlds manually. The first one to leave had Larupia on and the other was wearing black witch robes and hat. Don't know why those would have affected the script from hopping, but figured I would point it out.

The way it detects if someone has crashed you is when your guy tries to pick up one of the other persons traps and it says that this isn't your net. So it would eventually happen as long as you have public chat to private. I should probably add another failsafe with the minimap white dots...only problem with that is sometimes ZMI people run by so it might give a false positive and log out...hmm

Andres
03-06-2012, 02:30 AM
I look forward to seeing more of your great work. This is one of the best scripts that I have used.

I just got 90 hunter so I'll be taking a break from it, but I'll check back in when I pick it back up.

Juggalo812
03-06-2012, 05:36 AM
The way it detects if someone has crashed you is when your guy tries to pick up one of the other persons traps and it says that this isn't your net. So it would eventually happen as long as you have public chat to private. I should probably add another failsafe with the minimap white dots...only problem with that is sometimes ZMI people run by so it might give a false positive and log out...hmm

If you do that we will have bots bouncing everywhere. They'll run into each other and switch and run into other ones etc. I see a lot of people there botting. I'm sure more then a few of them are this script. :p I did have Public to Private. I didn't realize that's how it detected it. I always keep it off because even when I legit hunting I turn it off otherwise I start chatting and get bored of hunting. Figured I should continue that pattern.