PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help me with adding scripts

heick
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
hey guys im new to simba, i followed the guide on youtube to download the program and all that, now im trying to figure out how to add scripts on to my simba bot, please someone reply and help me !

Kasi
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
if you've downloaded a script then you would open it like you would with any other notepad or word document. open it with simba, and click the play button after filling out your details in the script you just opened.

heick
02-21-2012, 12:56 AM
if you've downloaded a script then you would open it like you would with any other notepad or word document. open it with simba, and click the play button after filling out your details in the script you just opened.

but when i tried to run it it said , "The program can't start becaue MSVCR71.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstallling the program to fix this problem. what do i do for that ?

sho
02-23-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr71 (download the zip-file) and move the mcvcr71 to your "c:windows:system: folder. and restart pc and it should work.

Kajutsky
02-23-2012, 11:54 AM
whats a good bot i should try out? a bot that works well for you and would like to share with me :D