PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] SPS Randomly messing up.

Heavenzeyez1
02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Hi!

So I've been running Crashsmart lately and I've been starting to get some odd errors - they occur really randomly. Here's a picture of it:
http://www.upload.ee/image/2101939/SPSBUG.png
I'm 100% positive, that it is being run as an administrator every time(it is set by default).
Let me know if you need any more information. :)
Any advice?
Thanks in advance!

~Eerik.

Caotom
02-23-2012, 09:15 AM
Have you tried this?

This has now been FIXED! At least, no one has reported this method not working. You need an unreleased version of Simba and the latest SPS if you're receiving this error. Please follow these steps:
Get Simba 0.97.4 here.
Download the latest SPS from here. Make sure you follow the download instructions carefully!
Try running MSI or any script using SPS. You shouldn't have to run as administrator.
I hope this works for everybody, and this fix will be distributed with the next official release of Simba.

Cheers,
Cohen

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67666

I used to get this error, it just sorta went away after a while ;o
Not 100% sure about the fix but according to the official thread the bug should be fixed...
Are you using SPS 1 or SPS 1.5?

~Caotom

Heavenzeyez1
02-23-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm running Simba revision 990(latest) and using the SPS that is built in simba - using the autoupdater. Don't know if it's 1 or 1.5. :)

~Eerik.

Kyle Undefined
02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
That will be 1.0, SPS 1.5 is still in BETA.

Mat
02-24-2012, 07:02 PM
I got that Alot when I was making custom maps, I had to restart Simba about 8 times then after that I haven't had a problem with any.

Brandon
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Try SPS 1.5 but it is pretty bugged. That being said, since it's so bugged I had to put every single SPS function used in a try-catch statement.

Marpis tried to post the source but when I download it, all I see the the LPR.. thus no source ={ lol

Heavenzeyez1
02-25-2012, 01:50 PM
I got that Alot when I was making custom maps, I had to restart Simba about 8 times then after that I haven't had a problem with any.

Yeah, me too. I'm fine now. Thanks! :)

~Eerik.