PDA

View Full Version : Loving You

XxKanexX
04-21-2006, 04:10 AM
I wrote this last night, about a girl that i'm confused about. Not sure if i'm in love with her, but i still feel that i am.

I don't know what to do,
Fighting with myself if i'm in love with you.
I'm dazed, confused, and eager for more.
But still uncertain, i can't be sure.

One part of me says yes, One part of me's scared.
What the future holds, is what i want to unfold.
Do you love me back? Or am i just playing the fool.
Drowned in my own thoughts, My minds using me as a tool.

I love everything about you, I want to know more.
Just to be near you, is a taunt and lure.
I want to be the one, who catches you when you fall.
My heart dosn't know which direction, to follow at all.

Taking a chance, is taking a risk.
For you i'm prepared to gain what i've missed.
Even if it means, loosing everything i've wanted,
Even if it means, leaving broken hearted.

Being around you makes me light up with joy,
It takes me into a deep thought of your loving soul.
What could i do, tell me the way.
But it is a risk i shall take, just to see you every day.

Sdcit
04-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Pick ONE girl/boy and stick with him/her!!!!! :mad: :p

XxKanexX
04-21-2006, 05:08 AM
You're just hoping i'll pick you.

YoHoJo
04-21-2006, 06:47 AM
wow...
ur sucha girl
who writes love poems in their freetime?
This isnt Romeo and Juliet.

But yeah.
calm down Sdict.
Kane is not GAY!
Find someone else!:p

XxKanexX
04-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Well shows how sensitive you are, Yoho.

Girls like sensitivity, you know? And lots of people write love poems, but this wasn't in my free time. This was at 2am when i couldn't stop thinking about this girl. So it came straight from the heart.

You don't have to always act like a tough guy. Woman are special, appreciate them.

YoHoJo
04-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Well shows how sensitive you are, Yoho.

Girls like sensitivity, you know? And lots of people write love poems, but this wasn't in my free time. This was at 2am when i couldn't stop thinking about this girl. So it came straight from the heart.

You don't have to always act like a tough guy. Woman are special, appreciate them.

Well im not tough iv a 101 pund 5'6' skinny ass indain kid.
And i never said i dont not resppect women.
I just write them poems...

cause
04-27-2006, 02:25 AM
Man, i hate writing poems, makes me feel all mushy....*blech* i also HATE crying and that mite be the reason, last time i cried was age 11 then i decieded i would never cry again, worked!

driger1592
04-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Kane, show her the poem. Bet she'd like it ;) If not, she's not for you.

Gravey
04-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Well im not tough iv a 101 pund 5'6' skinny ass indain kid.
And i never said i dont not resppect women.
I just write them poems...

Lol , for a minute there I thought you said you were a tough lvl 101 with 56 strength... I really need to stop staring at this screen :D

Ontopic: Like driger said, show her the poem. It's pretty good so.... If she's a bitch she'll say no.

YoHoJo
04-27-2006, 04:30 AM
Lol , for a minute there I thought you said you were a tough lvl 101 with 56 strength... I really need to stop staring at this screen :D

LOL!!! Nice

XxKanexX
04-28-2006, 05:52 AM
Kane, show her the poem. Bet she'd like it ;) If not, she's not for you.
It's good that someone left a positive comment.

I showed her it a couple of days ago, and of course, she loved it. :)

cause
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
It's good that someone left a positive comment.

I showed her it a couple of days ago, and of course, she loved it. :)

nice, how bad did she love u? :p

XxKanexX
04-29-2006, 04:41 AM
nice, how bad did she love u? :p
Cause, I'm really not in the mood to be fucked around here. Especially about a poem that means alot to me.

So go post your lame attemptive insults somewhere else.

cause
04-29-2006, 09:10 PM
i guess ur gone now, but i wasnt really trying to be mean or anything.

Xerxes
04-29-2006, 11:26 PM
I wrote this last night, about a girl that i'm confused about. Not sure if i'm in love with her, but i still feel that i am.

I don't know what to do,

Even if you are in love with a girl/boy I doubt they will be in love with a SCAR coder 24/7.

However, what about you stop wasting bandwidth with your poetry stuff.

driger1592
04-29-2006, 11:30 PM
He doesn't script 24/7. Trust me on this one Xerxes. You used to be better. In the past you would have either disregarded this whole thing completely, or given a non-flaming comment.

PS. Stop wasting our bandwidth with your constant insults. It's starting to get out of hand :\

Bebe
04-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the poem about me kane :D :p

jme
04-30-2006, 02:30 AM
Kane your good at writing poems. I wish I could write like that, it's a useful skill especially when your older.

Jagex_Fagex
04-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Even if you are in love with a girl/boy I doubt they will be in love with a SCAR coder 24/7.

However, what about you stop wasting bandwidth with your poetry stuff.

Die pl0x?

Yeh man that's awesome, great poem really

XxKanexX
05-01-2006, 05:24 AM
Thanx Jagex.

Just because you havn't got a girlfriend to write poems for, Xerxes, dosn't give you a reason to come to my thread and starting a war, again. The fact that you find comedy out of poetry is actually quite sad since it's not a comedy poem..

But, then again. You find everything funny. And when someone special dies for you i'll be there handing you a tissue to wipe the tears from laughing so hard.

:) Oh special moments ahead of me.

Xerxes
05-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Thanx Jagex.

Just because you havn't got a girlfriend to write poems for, Xerxes, dosn't give you a reason to come to my thread and starting a war, again. The fact that you find comedy out of poetry is actually quite sad since it's not a comedy poem..

But, then again. You find everything funny. And when someone special dies for you i'll be there handing you a tissue to wipe the tears from laughing so hard.

:) Oh special moments ahead of me.

Lol. That's all you can come up with everytime. You don't have a girlfriend.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-01-2006, 11:27 AM
good poem XxkanexX! wish you good luck

Xerxes, why do you have to flame in almost every thread? why do you have to put junk on all the threads?
I've seen all your posts and almost ALL of them were flaming. You must really be a jerk around here. you should stop flaming imediatly if you want people to actually LIKE you. By reading all of your posts, I do not like you. Start being a good person around here, ok?

Xerxes
05-01-2006, 01:36 PM
good poem XxkanexX! wish you good luck

Xerxes, why do you have to flame in almost every thread? why do you have to put junk on all the threads?
I've seen all your posts and almost ALL of them were flaming. You must really be a jerk around here. you should stop flaming imediatly if you want people to actually LIKE you. By reading all of your posts, I do not like you. Start being a good person around here, ok?

I am the jerk? I am the jerk? Rofl. You don't know me, btw the only jerk in here atm is you and your friend kane with. Especially you with ur nuub wannabe-hacker name.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-01-2006, 07:39 PM
who said i was XxkanexX's friend? i never said, in ANY of my posts, and NOBODY said i was XxkanexX's friend.

You are right, I do not know you, but seeing how you act on these forums, i know you as one. and now you are calling Me a hacker? .... and how does this name remind you of hackers? Ub3r Hax0r? well... i'm very sorry but my name isnt that, and i know nothing of hacking. also, why do you think you can beat people up? how can you? how can you possibly beat people up when you are probably in texas, las vegas, whatever town, while everybody is in different places? Xerxes, please, be a better person around here. Nobody is trying to insult you. If you want to flame, flame it in the pit. there is too much junk out of there

jme
05-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Does vBulletin have an ignore button? We could just put Xerxes on the ignore list.

I'm not going to argue with Xerxes, people have explained to him a billion times about why he is retarded, but he doesn't care, he likes the attention. Ignoring him and NOT getting offended by him will probably make him stop.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-01-2006, 11:22 PM
actually, there is an ignore list! co to User CP, and on the left, go down to ' Buddy/ignore List' now put Xerxes in the ignore list. now you wont have to deal with him ever again....

XxKanexX
05-02-2006, 01:12 PM
That's really handy, ub3r.

And Xerxes, do you have to talk yourself into not believing everything i say just so it makes you feel better about your own mis fortunes?

I have a Girl friend; End of subject.
You desperatly need a Girl friend; To start your life.

Now, if all you're going to do all day is sit in your computer chair thinking of posts to "Own Me", you do that. Waste your life. It just goes to show how much you really do need to get out and live life.

Buy a bike for gods sake. Get a job.

Serial_KillaZ
05-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Ack dont fight about peoms, Even some of the toughest macho men you all think you might be write peoms.. Hell i have written a few ill post em up!!!

XxKanexX
05-04-2006, 10:22 AM
We're not fighting about poems. Well, not too much, atleast.

Just Xerxes's immaturity and attitude towards the community ;)

And it's good to see that someone else is posting some poetry around here :p

Krazy_Meerkat
05-16-2006, 04:51 AM
I'm real sorry I took xerxes' side a long time ago, kane etc. It's obvious that he doesn't have any intention other than to insult people at these forums and he's not willing to change..
Go fuck yourself xerxes.. You've been nothing but trouble.

On another note, very nice poem kane :) I'm glad you got your girl. I'm not really into girls who like poetry but that's just me. You could write a poem about lamps and she'd still swoon ;p

Oh lamp, lamp
Reveal your mysteries to me.
In the darkness, you provide an electrical source of light
And that's.. Pretty cool I guess...
=.=; I hope no-one reads this...

WhiteShadow
05-16-2006, 05:36 AM
Poems are a classic way to make the ladies happy. ;)

Sounds real good Kane.

XxKanexX
05-17-2006, 06:31 AM
I'm real sorry I took xerxes' side a long time ago, kane etc. It's obvious that he doesn't have any intention other than to insult people at these forums and he's not willing to change..
Go fuck yourself xerxes.. You've been nothing but trouble.

On another note, very nice poem kane :) I'm glad you got your girl. I'm not really into girls who like poetry but that's just me. You could write a poem about lamps and she'd still swoon ;p

Oh lamp, lamp
Reveal your mysteries to me.
In the darkness, you provide an electrical source of light
And that's.. Pretty cool I guess...
=.=; I hope no-one reads this...
My GF does poetry and writing, too. So we have somehting that we enjoy doing together; Along with other things. :rolleyes:

Usa
05-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Wow, thats deep. Makes me think about this one girl at my school... mmm thanks alot man. :cool:

jon buddy
05-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Along with other things. :rolleyes:
What is that supposed to mean o.O

Krazy_Meerkat
05-21-2006, 12:37 AM
What is that supposed to mean o.O
Lamp-making duh..

XxKanexX
05-21-2006, 01:11 AM
Lamp-making duh..
.. Wtf? No.

Pottery Classes :) I'm making her a love heart jar. xD

cause
05-21-2006, 05:14 AM
.. Wtf? No.

Pottery Classes :) I'm making her a love heart jar. xD

nice, u get pottery classes? that would be uber sweet!

XxKanexX
05-21-2006, 05:20 AM
nice, u get pottery classes? that would be uber sweet!
;\ Sarcasm tags should really be implemented into BBCode :rolleyes:

Cheesehunk
05-21-2006, 07:18 AM
As well as 'XxKanexX auto poem formatter' tags.

Ya, Sarcasm tags would be a nice addition I geuss as well..:p

Ace
05-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow, really nice poem. It flows very nicely. You must really know what you're doing.;)

XxKanexX
05-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Thankyou.

There's not really much to know. If it's something pure in your heart then it shall always come out the right way, the way you want it.

cause
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM
Thankyou.

There's not really much to know. If it's something pure in your heart then it shall always come out the right way, the way you want it.

hoajieptpoijadfn34892jlkjf

man, i gotta stop this heart thing. (i have a wierd heart)

(i feel stupid writing this :p)

arraness14
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Nice poem Kane! I read it at the time you posted it but never really posted a comment :)

phonnygoblin
09-07-2006, 05:59 PM
KANE, omg dude u have talent. ALMOST made me cry. wow. just wow. could you write me a poem? for my girl? her name is kristen and i like her alot and shes very nice and one of a kind.

phonnygoblin
09-07-2006, 06:01 PM
ive always hoped u live near me lol. where do u live?

Janilabo
09-07-2006, 07:22 PM
phonnygoblin... STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS.

phonnygoblin
09-07-2006, 09:28 PM
this isnt old. this is a amazimg poem still on the first page.

Jewsus
09-09-2006, 07:48 AM
If you need some help critiquing your poetry talk to me Kane, I've won the literary festival for poetry the last two years at my High School.

First off, poetry doesn't require rhyme, and throwing rhymes together just for that reason isn't necessary. I'm not saying you didn't already know this, I'm merely telling you that your poem could be more effective without the rhyme scheme; or if you prefer to use it, spend some more time finding quality rhymes that actually relate to what you are talking about--without sounding force--flowing.

For example:

I don't know what to do,

Sounds like you put those together for the sole purpose of rhyming, the second line doesn't even make sense, there should be some type of separation between myself and if; you should probably change that wording entirely.

~Jewsus~

XxKanexX
09-17-2006, 05:59 AM
If you need some help critiquing your poetry talk to me Kane, I've won the literary festival for poetry the last two years at my High School.

First off, poetry doesn't require rhyme, and throwing rhymes together just for that reason isn't necessary. I'm not saying you didn't already know this, I'm merely telling you that your poem could be more effective without the rhyme scheme; or if you prefer to use it, spend some more time finding quality rhymes that actually relate to what you are talking about--without sounding force--flowing.

For example:

Sounds like you put those together for the sole purpose of rhyming, the second line doesn't even make sense, there should be some type of separation between myself and if; you should probably change that wording entirely.

~Jewsus~
I do realise that all poems do not have to rhyme. The rhymes arn't forced. Things may not make sense in clear vision, but look outside the circle. It's just my style of writing.

"I don't know what to do, Fighting myself if i'm in love with you."

That wasn't in any way soul purpose of rhyming. The second line makes complete sense, please tell me how it does not?

It means that i am confused about my feelings, fighting for an answer, if i am in love with this person.

I have put alot more flow in my writing recently, not particularily in any of the poems on this board since these are a couple of months old. These poems are just expressing my feelings and thoughts, they don't have to be perfect.

Rams89
10-08-2006, 02:43 AM
nice poem man a real man can write-- once again nice work.

Hokage
11-18-2006, 03:19 AM

I don't know what to do,

Dude that's awesome ^_^. I used to write poems... I'm not to good anymore... Well I was never good lol. I loved that tho. Your awesome =D. Now I want to write again lol.

Bob Smith
12-05-2006, 08:16 AM
Wow that was some very good poetry sounds like one of those msn names all the chicks have on msn wish i was that good :p