PDA

View Full Version : Runescape not loading.. any Ideas?

JAD
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Well on my main computer, runescape isn't loading at all for me. I mean, I can go to the site and stuff. but as soon as I pick a world, it opens the screen where it is supposed to load, but then the little runescape screen just stays white and never loads.. this is really cutting down on my scripting time :p so if anybody can give any suggestions on how to get it running again, please do so. Oh, and so you know, runescape has been working perfectly on there for me about a week ago and never had any problems before that. I tried changing to all the Java types runescape lets you change to, nothing helps.

Dunceiam
03-28-2007, 02:43 AM
The same thing happens on my ancient computer ('94). I just restart the machine, and then it may load, or it may not. I've tried using unisgned, etc. But it now really depends on luck, I have a 50% chance that it will load.

No idea otherwise...:)

-Dunceiam

JAD
03-28-2007, 02:45 AM
We have a very state-of-the-are computer :) Its got like 50000000gig ram and stuff like that (j/k) lol. its a nice computer and definitely should be able to run runescape though. I think its a 2005.

Jack
03-30-2007, 02:40 AM
my computer did that a few nights ago when i ran a messy script, just download mozzilla firefox and use that, it solved my problem

Sp0rky
03-30-2007, 02:44 AM
use runescape client by jagex?

update your internet explorer version?

Update your java?

Do all of the above and then tell me if its not loading :P

JAD
03-30-2007, 04:57 AM
use runescape client by jagex?

update your internet explorer version?

Update your java?

Do all of the above and then tell me if its not loading :P

1. What do you mean runescape client by jagex? :p

2. I have latest version of firefox..

3. How do I update my java? I shouldn't have too because I didn't update anything on the desktop..

~alex~
04-01-2007, 12:23 AM
The only thing I can think of is to update your java and clear cache maybe?

Sp0rky
04-01-2007, 12:36 AM
1. What do you mean runescape client by jagex?

Download it here : http://www.runescape.com/runescape.exe

3. How do I update my java? I shouldn't have too because I didn't update anything on the desktop..

http://java.sun.com/

JAD
04-01-2007, 01:58 AM
the runescape client made it work! only problem is that ad block for fire fox doesn't work now because it doesn't open in fire fox.. so it causes extreme lag.. :p thanks a lot though.