PDA

View Full Version : Save My Fishies!

humeruzz
03-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Hello guys!

I recently made my first ever Simba script with Yohojo's help.

It works rather good and you have to make shure you target the game screen

down below i got a rather ok proggy :) give me your proggies down below:spot:

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE GAME:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=10574

~humeruzz

elloguvnas
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
???

masterBB
03-05-2012, 09:02 PM
There is no script in this thread ;)

humeruzz
03-05-2012, 09:12 PM
There is no script in this thread ;)

lol... forgot XD im so stupid...

SwagDaddy
03-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I beleive this isn't the right section for the script as it isn't a runescape script

Nebula
03-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Yeah this isn't the right section, this is the runescape scripts section. You should have posted this in the other script section.

Otherwise, I guess this script is okay. The same save the goldfish & slap the money script is posted every week though :/

Gucci
03-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Yeah this isn't the right section, this is the runescape scripts section. You should have posted this in the other script section.

Otherwise, I guess this script is okay. The same save the goldfish & slap the money script is posted every week though :/

Yeah everyone who watches the tutorial makes the same script and for some reason releases it

humeruzz
03-05-2012, 09:29 PM
We do it for the joy! But... I was thinking of making a scrpt that chops logs... And fletches them into arrow shafts after full inventory :) just to try... Is this a new thing or is it made like 20 times already? :)

~Humeruzz

Gucci
03-05-2012, 09:30 PM
We do it for the joy! But... I was thinking of making a scrpt that chops logs... And fletches them into arrow shafts after full inventory :) just to try... Is this a new thing or is it made like 20 times already? :)

~Humeruzz

I was about to start working on one but go ahead send me a PM if you need help

humeruzz
03-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I was about to start working on one but go ahead send me a PM if you need help

Thank you sir :) i really appriciate it ;) how hard will this be? And one more thing... Is it a good idea to make it just drop or light the logs in f2p cause they cant fletch :)

~Humer

Gucci
03-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Its easy you just need to set up good colors for trees and once inv is full use a dtm to find logs and then have it choose option to craft and then choose the option for arrow shafts in the chatbox. I would say make a shafter and possibly add options for burning later. Like I said need help I'm a PM away :)

Banked
03-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Its easy you just need to set up good colors for trees and once inv is full use a dtm to find logs and then have it choose option to craft and then choose the option for arrow shafts in the chatbox. I would say make a shafter and possibly add options for burning later. Like I said need help I'm a PM away :)

i will just tell you this... i got banned because my brother snook on to my PC and he released the superheater... so im using this acc for this day... and ill wait until i get unbanned...

Gucci
03-08-2012, 03:59 AM
i will just tell you this... i got banned because my brother snook on to my PC and he released the superheater... so im using this acc for this day... and ill wait until i get unbanned...

Damn well that's fine I'll be here

P1nky
03-08-2012, 05:57 AM

You should pm a admin Mate, making another account is wrong.
Talk to staff they sure would understand.

Good Luck.

Imanoobbot
03-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah everyone who watches the tutorial makes the same script and for some reason releases it

I have not ;)

SmellyPenguin
04-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Sure works :P

http://puu.sh/nxI9