PDA

View Full Version : Ogy's Citadel Chopper

ogustuce
03-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Hi i wrote this simple script to chop roots at clan's citadel

What does it do:

ChopRoots at citadel until resource cap then log out.

SETUP:
place your character so it faces the tree and angle highest, face south for LAYER 2 (look at the picture). no picture for the mine but its simple" just stand in front of it with compass north and highest angle then start.

*** This was made for TIER 1, LAYER 2 citadel. IDK if it works for other tier and layer citadel. PLZ test it on other Tier and tell me if it works. It should work on all layer BUT layer 3.
**For the Chopper: to make it work on layer 3 just remove the 'make compass ('s')' at the bottom of the script and set compass manually so your acc faces the tree as the picture below.
THANKS

known bugs:
i cant make it log out when it reaches the ressource cap( idk why) so keep an eye on it

I used Laakes ghouler script to do my antiban- THANKS DUDE

Confirmed TIER that doesnt work:
Tier 6

*It works for me, so it should work for you too. i gather my weekly citadel ressource with both those scripts and it works well.

ENJOY!

ogustuce
03-07-2012, 05:37 AM
can some1 plz test it in other Tier citadel and tell me if it works ?
thanks

dc686
03-09-2012, 05:20 AM
doesnt work at all wont even start the smart

ogustuce
03-10-2012, 02:09 AM
i forgot to mention that you have to set angle high and face south o.O and start in front of the tree

blindeath
03-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Doesn't work on a Tier 6 plot.

Just hovers mouse of WC stat on the stats page ingame.

Followed steps as directed.

ogustuce
03-18-2012, 04:04 AM
doesnt work at all wont even start the smart

idk why o.O it does for me

Sin
03-18-2012, 04:08 AM
Tier 7 is where it's at xD

ogustuce
03-18-2012, 04:27 AM
my citadel is tier 1, i have no way to test it on other tier citadel. does the tree changes(shape,color) when it upgrades tier?

ogustuce
03-20-2012, 05:32 PM
cuz if the tree changes every tier, just post here a picture of you standing in front of the tree(like the pic in instruction) and i will update this for ur tier citadel

Tocholoko
03-22-2012, 01:58 PM
SRL Compiled in 0 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 86, Members: True, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
Current player:
Error: Exception: FindDTMs: DTM[] is not consistent. at line 136
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

i keep getting that how i fix?

ogustuce
03-27-2012, 08:57 PM
no idea, cuz there is no 'findDTMs' in the script......maybe u should try to update srl and use 'CTRL + F' and look for 'FindDTMs' and remove the 's' if u find it

shishio830
07-04-2012, 12:33 AM
nothing happens just constantly does antibans, doesn't actually mine. im tier 2 citadel if that makes a difference.. just keep saying pick random, thanks for the effort though hopefully you can get this flawless :P

7x7x
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
i get this error:

[Error] C:\Users\ZamoraFamily\Desktop\OgyCitadelChopper.si mba(191:3): Unknown identifier 'Smart_Server' at line 190
Compiling failed.