PDA

View Full Version : How to easily make money for Runescape membership, it's autopilot.

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 01:30 AM
RS Membership AutoPilot Guide :D

Hello this is my guide on how to make money for Runescape membership, it's not very long because it's simple to do and it's auto pilot, you don't have to do surveys or anything!

It's a program called Gomez PEER Zone. They pay you money for leaving your computer on! It's so simple that if your a hardcore Runescape player or leave you computer on, you simply make money, enough for Runescape membership. If I left my computer on for 24/7, I would earn $45/Month, that's Australian rates anyway. But say I'm a normal person and I go on the computer for 6-8 hours a day, that'd be enough!

Here is more info about the program:

PEER Program Overview

What is Gomez PEER?

Gomez PEER is a secure java application that runs in the background of your PC and leverages your system’s idle resources (such as unused processing power, RAM, and bandwidth) to test the performance of many of the world’s most popular websites.

How does Gomez PEER work?

By using your system’s unique characteristics, in combination with other unique systems around the world, the Gomez PEER application performs tests that measure how websites perform for their visitors. The results play a pivotal role in shaping how these websites function and improve, and because the Gomez PEER runs in the background of your system you are never required to visit specific websites or alter your normal Internet usage. As long as you are connected to the Internet the Gomez PEER will be able to perform its tests with no impact on your machine’s performance.

The Gomez PEER application does not monitor or record any of your personal web browsing activity.

How do I earn money with Gomez PEER?

Simply run the Gomez PEER application as often as possible while connected to the Internet. Active* Gomez PEERs accumulate earnings for their daily Online Time and every minute of work their system processes for the Gomez servers.

Once your account is active, monthly payments are automatically deposited into your PayPal account as long as the monthly minimum payment is reached. Active PEERs that do not meet the monthly minimum payment amount will have their account balances carried over to the next month's earnings.

You can also earn bonus payments for referring friends. See our Refer a Friend page after applying for more details.

Important Note: You must have a PayPal account in order receive payments for running the Gomez PEER software. PayPal is currently the only method through which payouts are distributed. Additionally, you must use the same email address associated with your PayPal account when registering the Gomez PEER program to ensure proper delivery of PEER payments.

All you have to do is sign up, they pay via paypal, I'm not sure about other payments though. Then download the program and set it up, run it. You may have to wait for your account to be activated first so be patient.

Thanks for reading, I just thought I'd share it for those who aren't old enough to get work and still go to school, or you just simply want another version of painless Runescape membership. Btw, considering your on this site, you probably bot more than 8+ hours :p

http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/application-apply/

^If you'd like to help please use the above link, it helps me! :)

Or http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/ :fiery:

Well goodluck! :spot:

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/66420.jpg

illester
03-10-2012, 01:33 AM
I dont think reff links are allowed.

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 01:35 AM

Oh well, I don't mind, you can use the one below then. :)

But I've seen them arround.

PatDuffy
03-10-2012, 01:35 AM

He offered a link that was not a ref link also, so I believe the way he did it is technically ok.

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 01:38 AM
He offered a link that was not a ref link also, so I believe the way he did it is technically ok.

Well, something like that. :f:

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 03:21 AM
So have you actually been paid by these guys? How long does account activation take?

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 03:30 AM
So have you actually been paid by these guys? How long does account activation take?

Not yet, I just started. Activation takes arround a week to a month. Many of my friends have gotten paid with this and they told me about it. :)

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Well, i used your referral link, hopefully this works. If/When i get activated and/or paid, i will let everyone know how it goes :)

Mushini
03-10-2012, 04:13 AM
Free internet, those bastards.
I hope it goes well. Thanks for sharing.
P.S. it looks scary.

Edit: DJV, how did you figure out 45/month? I have "decent" internet (only 2mbps up).
What if I want to hook up 5 more computers? Can you tell me something about that possibility?
Also, those bastards are getting free cracking, reverse engineering?, and decryption resources without illegal botnets? [Cool story]
Or maybe they will use it to pass around pennies on the dollar through their network. I love conspiracy-type theories.

We would encourage you to be patient with the program but we cannot guarantee that you will be activated. All pending PEER accounts are reviewed for activation approximately every 2 weeks; continue to run the PEER application to remain eligible for account activation.

Gomez PEER is a secure java application that runs in the background of your PC and leverages your system’s idle resources...
http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/glossary/ has information about inactive accounts, a rate sheet, etc

Online Time Payments: Only Active PEERs are are eligible to receive Online Time payments. The Gomez PEER software must run for a minimum of 20 hours a day for Online Time payments to be credited. Online Time hours do not carry over day to day. Daily 24 hour periods are based on GMT time.

Processing Time: Processing Time is the number of minutes that your system is processing work for Gomez while an Internet connection is present and the Gomez PEER is able to communicate with Gomez's servers.

System:...Running the PEER software on a virtual machine will result in account deactivation.
http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/current-payment-rates/
I "calculated" that if my computer spent all 1440 minutes per day processing, and at least 20 hours per day connected through the internet to Gomez servers.. 13 dollars. It would be 45 if I was in Australia, or UK, or Germany, or Mexico, etc.

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 05:29 AM
I'm kind of annoyed, just yesterday they activated accounts, i have to wait another 10 days now :(

Harry
03-10-2012, 05:34 AM
Voluntarily joining a botnet for pennies a day? Are you crazy?

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Voluntarily joining a botnet for pennies a day? Are you crazy?

I enjoy being part of a bot net :) It gives me something to read on my router logs.

mixster
03-10-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't think that meme means what you think it means.

As an exercise in academia, let's assume your computer has a 600W PSU. The average price of electricity per kWh in the US is $0.125 [sauce (http://www.bls.gov/ro5/aepchi.htm)]. Next, let's assume that this scheme leads to you leaving your computer on for an extra 10 hours at full consumption, so 6kWh per day for $0.75 per day. For the other 14 hours of the day when you're busy using a good half of your computer resources, we drop the rate to $0.0625, giving you another $0.525 per day, a total of $1.275. Using an average of 30 days a month, you end up with a cost of $38.25 per month in electricity.

Of course, this isn't fair - Java would gladly use all your computer's power during the day too - but I just thought it was worth sharing.

Oh and I'm also dubious of how forumly legal this is. Not only is it some silly system that just uses computer resources rather than human resources (like the infamous ad-click money making services) but it's running pre-compiled software that "tests" sites, which sounds menacingly close to a pay-for-a-DDOS service.

The free tip (just the tip) for the month is that real life isn't a game: you can't run programs for money. If someone is offering you money for something "free", you can bet your favourite pair of cowboy boots that they're taking advantage of you and not in the good way.

Creepymoto
03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
My internet is offended by the missuse of the Xzibit meme.

Also botnet, fishy.

masterBB
03-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't know that website, but I want to share one wisdom: There is no such thing a free money.

Mushini
03-10-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't think that meme means what you think it means.

As an exercise in academia, let's assume your computer has a 600W PSU. The average price of electricity per kWh in the US is $0.125 [sauce (http://www.bls.gov/ro5/aepchi.htm)]. Next, let's assume that this scheme leads to you leaving your computer on for an extra 10 hours at full consumption, so 6kWh per day for $0.75 per day. For the other 14 hours of the day when you're busy using a good half of your computer resources, we drop the rate to $0.0625, giving you another $0.525 per day, a total of $1.275. Using an average of 30 days a month, you end up with a cost of $38.25 per month in electricity.

Of course, this isn't fair - Java would gladly use all your computer's power during the day too - but I just thought it was worth sharing.

Oh and I'm also dubious of how forumly legal this is. Not only is it some silly system that just uses computer resources rather than human resources (like the infamous ad-click money making services) but it's running pre-compiled software that "tests" sites, which sounds menacingly close to a pay-for-a-DDOS service.

The free tip (just the tip) for the month is that real life isn't a game: you can't run programs for money. If someone is offering you money for something "free", you can bet your favourite pair of cowboy boots that they're taking advantage of you and not in the good way.

Throw some facts in there. How much DOES your computer use, really?

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I would just like to point out a couple of facts for you doubters. My computer is on 24/7 anyway as i have other applications running, it gets restarted once every couple of days, so my electricity isn't going to change. Running it, even now my CPU is sitting at 3% usage, ram at about 50%it is DDR2 and i think i only have one or two gig in there anyway.

Also, this piece of software/website called Gomez Peer Zone, is owned and operated by Compuware - http://www.compuware.com/. This company is well know and reputable, so if you don't like the idea of it, who cares, go away. If you think you might be interested, take a look into it before shooting it down.

EDIT: Mixster, what do you think is cheaper, and will make the company more money? Buy servers in different location from different service providers to see what kind of responses come out of that? Or pay a user between $0.000249942 and $0.001000002 per minute to use their own resources, in their different locations on different ISP's.

Have a google about it, i haven't seen one bad thing yet.

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Well Mushini, you use the x amount you get paid per minutes times 60minutes times 24hours then 30 days in a month. Pretty simple. ;)

DemiseScythe
03-10-2012, 10:18 PM
I would not install this, I rather just use my resources on Simba clients, to each their own

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 10:37 PM
I would not install this, I rather just use my resources on Simba clients, to each their own

2 Simba's with SMART as well as this, and Firefox and mIRC... It really doesn't use that much resources and i don't know where you people keep getting that info from. It's not a stress test.

DemiseScythe
03-10-2012, 10:54 PM
2 Simba's with SMART as well as this, and Firefox and mIRC... It really doesn't use that much resources and i don't know where you people keep getting that info from. It's not a stress test.

5 Simba clients > 2 Simba clients + Program

Jagex_Fagex
03-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Clearly you didn't read the thread... My CPU is on 3% load and memory is 50%, with 2GB of DDR2, so it's understandable...

Sex
03-10-2012, 11:02 PM

Assuming you have a script that can get at the least 100k her hour, and you sell mills for .60 a mill, you would make 60 cents after 10 hours. Now if you ran a bot for 10 hours a day, you'd make $18.60 a month which is more than enough for membership. If you had TWO of those scripts running, you'd just double the rate, so you'd make $37.20. If your script made way more than 100k, it'd get even higher. For example, 500k per hour script -> mil in 2 hours -> runs for 10 hours -> 5 mil an hour. For a single bot. 2 bots? 10 mil an hour. Etc..
http://i.imgur.com/Zs2cy.png

Edit: Btw, DJV, I think you need to read up on your memes.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/xzibit-yo-dawg

DeiJaiVui
03-10-2012, 11:27 PM
5 Simba clients > 2 Simba clients + Program

http://i44.tinypic.com/vhyvwx.png

Simba clients are way heavier than that I assume.

Assuming you have a script that can get at the least 100k her hour, and you sell mills for .60 a mill, you would make 60 cents after 10 hours. Now if you ran a bot for 10 hours a day, you'd make $18.60 a month which is more than enough for membership. If you had TWO of those scripts running, you'd just double the rate, so you'd make $37.20. If your script made way more than 100k, it'd get even higher. For example, 500k per hour script -> mil in 2 hours -> runs for 10 hours -> 5 mil an hour. For a single bot. 2 bots? 10 mil an hour. Etc..

Edit: Btw, DJV, I think you need to read up on your memes.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/xzibit-yo-dawg

But this is like the alternative to free money. Who wouldn't enjoy an extra $45 a month? I mean I would, and this doesn't even cost that much ram..

RightClick
03-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Trying it, post picture if you got paid :)

DeiJaiVui
03-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Trying it, post picture if you got paid :)

:google:

http://www.easymakesmoney.com/pay-per-lead/gomezpeer-payment-proof/

RightClick
03-11-2012, 12:36 AM
:google:

http://www.easymakesmoney.com/pay-per-lead/gomezpeer-payment-proof/

Thanks, i'm trying it atm :) I have so many things like that LOL .
My paypal account became like Bill Gate L0L, i will do a tutorial of my method too :)

Silentcore
03-11-2012, 12:36 AM
All of that trouble for a month of membership? Come on only stupid people do it that way. Most of these "paying" sites, give you a lot of trouble. The best way and fastest is to: work atleast 1 hour a month at minimum wage, which is most places of u.s.a. Is $8.00. At the end you save time, electricity, and trouble from these guys.

RightClick
03-11-2012, 12:39 AM
All of that trouble for a month of membership? Come on only stupid people do it that way. Most of these "paying" sites, give you a lot of trouble. The best way and fastest is to: work atleast 1 hour a month at minimum wage, which is most places of u.s.a. Is $8.00. At the end you save time, electricity, and trouble from these guys.

This is not only for rs, it give free money which you can do wathever you want with it, I can almost by a new TV with all these method, it's just FREE cash while doing nothing

Sex
03-11-2012, 12:46 AM
This is not only for rs, it give free money which you can do wathever you want with it, I can almost by a new TV with all these method, it's just FREE cash while doing nothingMeanwhile, you're paying for electricity.

You can buy a TV with this? Yeah, maybe after a few months. If you actually got a job, you could buy a new TV in a day or two of work :p.

Since this thread is about membership, you can run 1 bot 10 hours a day and have enough money at the end of the month to buy membership for 2 accounts. You can even buy the bot membership and that will open you up to methods that make even more money.

RightClick
03-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Meanwhile, you're paying for electricity.

You can buy a TV with this? Yeah, maybe after a few months. If you actually got a job, you could buy a new TV in a day or two of work :p.

Since this thread is about membership, you can run 1 bot 10 hours a day and have enough money at the end of the month to buy membership for 2 accounts. You can even buy the bot membership and that will open you up to methods that make even more money.

How you do that, LOL im newb for this i paid my membership with prepayed card :p

Sex
03-11-2012, 12:51 AM
You can sell your gold and buy membership with the money you made, or you can pay for the membership with your gold.

RightClick
03-11-2012, 01:10 AM
RS Membership AutoPilot Guide :D

Hello this is my guide on how to make money for Runescape membership, it's not very long because it's simple to do and it's auto pilot, you don't have to do surveys or anything!

It's a program called Gomez PEER Zone. They pay you money for leaving your computer on! It's so simple that if your a hardcore Runescape player or leave you computer on, you simply make money, enough for Runescape membership. If I left my computer on for 24/7, I would earn $45/Month, that's Australian rates anyway. But say I'm a normal person and I go on the computer for 6-8 hours a day, that'd be enough!

Here is more info about the program:

All you have to do is sign up, they pay via paypal, I'm not sure about other payments though. Then download the program and set it up, run it. You may have to wait for your account to be activated first so be patient.

Thanks for reading, I just thought I'd share it for those who aren't old enough to get work and still go to school, or you just simply want another version of painless Runescape membership. Btw, considering your on this site, you probably bot more than 8+ hours :p

http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/application-apply/

^If you'd like to help please use the above link, it helps me! :)

Or http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/ :fiery:

Well goodluck! :spot:

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/66420.jpg

I got an inactive statut, do you got this when you first log in ?

weequ
03-11-2012, 01:41 AM
EDIT: Mixster, what do you think is cheaper, and will make the company more money? Buy servers in different location from different service providers to see what kind of responses come out of that? Or pay a user between $0.000249942 and $0.001000002 per minute to use their own resources, in their different locations on different ISP's.

Have a google about it, i haven't seen one bad thing yet.You can rent decent VPS's for under 20 so VPS should be cheaper if they pay you 40+USD/Month. For this reason I doubt it works or it will go down soon because people would buy a lot of VPS's and exploit.

DeiJaiVui
03-11-2012, 04:38 AM
How you do that, LOL im newb for this i paid my membership with prepayed card :p

In other words you,''goldfarm''. Which is extremely bad and damages the game.

Sex
03-11-2012, 05:20 AM
In other words you,''goldfarm''. Which is extremely bad and damages the game.

Running 1 bot just for the purpose of making enough money to buy membership is not gold farming.

Mushini
03-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Well Mushini, you use the x amount you get paid per minutes times 60minutes times 24hours then 30 days in a month. Pretty simple. ;)

Well good job DJV, next time point us to the rate sheet. I didn't want to have to go looking for it. But dude you're gonna get 45 bucks per month now, glad for you.

You mean.. per day?
Also, one script (90k/hr) running all the time could make like 45 bucks per month. Lol irony.

DeiJaiVui
03-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Running 1 bot just for the purpose of making enough money to buy membership is not gold farming.

Just imagine if every single player on Runescape did it.

Jagex_Fagex
03-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I Bot to level characters, not to make gold, in fact, the only script I have ever really run that makes any sort of money is my iron miner, I used the money from that to buy bones to do prayer. I work full time and bring in about $800 a week. My computer is almost always on, so electricity is not an issue as it uses hardly any resources at all.

Weequ: Like I said, this isn't some kid sittin in his parents basement, this is a legitimate large business running this, that has been around for years.

osunateosu
03-12-2012, 02:43 AM
Can anyone verify that this actually works? Like how many people have received payments.

DeiJaiVui
03-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Can anyone verify that this actually works? Like how many people have received payments.

:google::google::google::google::google::google:

senrath
03-12-2012, 06:43 AM
You can rent decent VPS's for under 20 so VPS should be cheaper if they pay you 40+USD/Month. For this reason I doubt it works or it will go down soon because people would buy a lot of VPS's and exploit.

Given that you're not guaranteed to have your account activated (and thus be able to make money), I don't think that's going to be a problem for them.

alexes
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
uhmmm seems interesting I'll try this. Thx DJV ;)

DeiJaiVui
03-12-2012, 09:46 AM
uhmmm seems interesting I'll try this. Thx DJV ;)

Np, glad to help. :)

RightClick
03-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Just found a hack on this, you can run as many Gomez that you want, really work.

[XoL]
03-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Only works if you get activated, I waited about 2 months and didn't get activated last time I tried this scheme.

RightClick
03-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Only works if you get activated, I waited about 2 months and didn't get activated last time I tried this scheme.

Here's the problem lol

Imanoobbot
03-18-2012, 12:04 PM
For me it seems as a scam. I would prefer running 1 bot making 500k/h for 5-10h a day and paying you membership and electricity for botting through the money your gaining.

68z35h9
03-18-2012, 12:33 PM
For anyone curious as to how to get activated, you just have to leave the program on and it will only activate your account based on your system and bandwidth and your location.
Meaning if there are a lot of people using gomez peer in a single city, it'll be harder to get your account activated in that city.
payments are guaranteed, but the time it will take for you to make $45 in a month depends on your location and bandwidth.

http://i.imgur.com/0wDos.png

Heres an example from my account
452,205 minutes of online time, the total amount of time I have kept the application open.
59,585 minutes and 52 seconds of processing time, the amount of time you are being paid for.
This only resulted in me being paid $26.35 (over three months) of course this varies for each person.

So lets do some math
59,585.87 minutes of processing time is about 851.2267 hours, which is 35.47 days.
452,205 minutes of online time is 9036.75 hours, which is 376.53125 days.
The ratio of processing time to online time is 0.13177.
I also only received $26.35 as payment.

So for a full year of keeping the program on 24/7, you only get paid ~$26.35.
Of course I did keep the program running for a whole year, I did use the exploit that allowed me to run about 10-15 of these at a time on a second computer that I was not using. However you do feel the effects of this on your bandwidth.

So having 10 of these applications open at one time, means you have to keep it running for a whole month 24/7 and you only receive around $26.35(varies of course).
The main way to make money from this is to advertise it of course and receive referrals(they pay you $5 for every referral that becomes activated)

So... You can use this method and have your bandwidth suffer, pay more on your electricity bill and receive somewhere between $20-$30 or you can find a way to make 50 mill GP in a month and sell that for $30($0.60 per mill).

Jagex_Fagex
03-18-2012, 12:58 PM
For me it seems as a scam. I would prefer running 1 bot making 500k/h for 5-10h a day and paying you membership and electricity for botting through the money your gaining.

How is it a scam? If you get activated, you get paid, plenty of people activated, and it is backed by a major company. If you leave you computer on like me, then the electricity is no issue.

Limoncello
03-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Woohoo! Earned $0.04 in 15 days!

DeiJaiVui
03-19-2012, 05:25 AM
Woohoo! Earned $0.04 in 15 days!

wher do u live??

pown otto
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
just downloaded it, if i get paid ill post a pic :P

umadm8?
03-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Sounds like... lag fest

Jagex_Fagex
03-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Sounds like... lag fest

If you cared to read the thread, there is almost no resources consumed, and takes up hardly any bandwidth. Simba uses more.

DeiJaiVui
03-21-2012, 08:19 AM
If you cared to read the thread, there is almost no resources consumed, and takes up hardly any bandwidth. Simba uses more.

It's less than 20k..

Simba 1 client is like 400k.

Jagex_Fagex
03-21-2012, 01:04 PM
It's less than 20k..

Simba 1 client is like 400k.

Exactly... people need to learn to read. Should be activated in less than 3 days hopefully :)

NeoX
03-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Gonna try it out,doubt that anyone in lithuania kaunas hehe has applyed so hopefully i should be activated. Registering now will post a report. How long ussualy it takes to get activated?

it says account status inactive is thsi normal?

Jagex_Fagex
03-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Gonna try it out,doubt that anyone in lithuania kaunas hehe has applyed so hopefully i should be activated. Registering now will post a report. How long ussualy it takes to get activated?

it says account status inactive is thsi normal?

Yes, you start out at inactive, it should only take a couple of minutes to go to pending(at least in my case). They have activations very soon, however, since you are just starting, you may need to wait for the next round, probably two weeks away.

DeiJaiVui
03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
Does anyone notice their internet suddenly lags out or is it just me?

Jagex_Fagex
03-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Does anyone notice their internet suddenly lags out or is it just me?

I haven't ever noticed that.

EDIT: Just got activated today :)

DeiJaiVui
03-26-2012, 09:48 AM
I haven't ever noticed that.

EDIT: Just got activated today :)

Oh cool, I realized it was because my cousin was on too many laptops, like 4 -.-

I might DL again to see if activated. How much have you earnt?

CephaXz
03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
7300 online time, status: Pending

Zota
03-27-2012, 09:14 AM
Multiple accounts on one IP?

Luke

Reminisce
03-27-2012, 09:50 AM
I can confirm that they do in fact pay out, I used to use this program a few years ago. Sadly, they changed my Active account to "Inactive" because they deemed me to be violating the rules for some reason. I can only guess it was because I was constantly going under a VPN (not in any way to try and trick Gomez, it was for other purposes. I just happened to have Gomez running in the background). So if any of you use VPNs for any purpose, make sure to exit Gomez first.

I think I'll try making another account and seeing how it goes. It can't hurt, right?

foxfly1
03-27-2012, 12:48 PM
I've been running this now for 2 days 1575 minutes into it not active yet but I hopeful!

Krakenbul
03-27-2012, 05:49 PM
I've tried this. It hardly gives you anything. Plus there was an old gomez that just clicked ads that also didn't generate enough money nor pay.

Zota
03-27-2012, 09:29 PM
This program uses more than 20k. It uses Java at well. Which is at 70k.
So it's around 100kUsage.

Luke

xProdigy
04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Sounds nice.. I was raised with the saying 'If it sounds to good to be true it is' Which is proven wrong a lot.. However getting paid to run a program? Ehh I like my privacy more then money..

kunzy
04-05-2012, 03:52 AM
yes deffinilty isnt worth it i dont think..

DeiJaiVui
04-07-2012, 04:19 AM
yes deffinilty isnt worth it i dont think..

Unless your a hardcore gamer.

Recursive
04-07-2012, 04:28 AM
This program uses more than 20k. It uses Java at well. Which is at 70k.
So it's around 100kUsage.

Luke
Java is only 20mb and I just checked the program on task manager and it is only 600k

NoUserName
04-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Have started to use this but cant see a payoff coming as it never sends me any online time unfortunately

Decision
04-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Account Status
Current Status: Pending

This Month
Online Time (min): 585
Processing Time (min): 12.2
Earnings: 0.003XXXXX
Earnings Closing Date: Apr 30, 2012

This doesn't pay well jobs pay better but you may install this programme on another computer which is surely will do :P

stuartroad
05-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Is this really even worth it. Surely keeping your computer on consumes more than you earn. Only circumstance I would use this is if i had completely flawless bots running 24/7.. But them your privacy is at risk also. I personally don't like the thought of this.

l1ls
05-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Tried this before, waste of time.
just get a part time job, if you're too lazy just ask your parents, I'm sure they wouldn't mind parting with £4.50 per month..

Jokester
05-20-2012, 08:39 PM
Is this legit?

DeiJaiVui
05-23-2012, 07:11 AM
Is this legit?

Yes, it's legit.

Runepwnage
05-23-2012, 12:50 PM
This isn't a good way to get money for membership at all... just go on Sythe and buy a pin with RSGP. It's auto piloted, bot for the cash.

Chry
05-23-2012, 05:27 PM
I dont' think they really pay that :(

DeiJaiVui
05-24-2012, 11:17 AM
This isn't a good way to get money for membership at all... just go on Sythe and buy a pin with RSGP. It's auto piloted, bot for the cash.

If there are still stable ''money makinhg bots''.

NoUserName
05-24-2012, 12:15 PM
this is ok if it ever sends you enough "work" i never seam to get more that 2$ and then it resets at the end off the mouth to $0 but was worth a try =]

DeiJaiVui
05-26-2012, 12:31 PM
this is ok if it ever sends you enough "work" i never seam to get more that 2$ and then it resets at the end off the mouth to $0 but was worth a try =]

Where are you located?

KeepBotting
06-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Just bot with Simba, make 10m, and buy a PIN from powerbot.
Problem solved.

DeiJaiVui
06-06-2012, 07:23 AM
Just bot with Simba, make 10m, and buy a PIN from powerbot.
Problem solved.

Then waste a long time on Runescape botting the 10M again. Mhm.

Dervish
06-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Already had a thread about this.

Roflme
06-08-2012, 01:35 AM

With the moneymaking methods that exist, you can easily get enough money to pay for the pin and profit within the month of membership..

Runepwnage
06-09-2012, 06:49 PM

You must be using the wrong method then. By the time half of your membership is gone, you should would've made 10M profits if not more.

DeiJaiVui
06-10-2012, 04:43 AM
You must be using the wrong method then. By the time half of your membership is gone, you should would've made 10M profits if not more.

Imagine what you could do with the time where you have membership?

GamingVisage
06-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Imagine what you could do with the time where you have membership?

Imagine what you can do with the profits.

furikazashi
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM
someone close this topic, all this talk of this sham or lackthereof with no legitimacy with proof of it working for 4 pages down all with only a single pictures from a site that ONLY sells off "getrichquickscams" pretty pointless and this topic is just inane posturing

DeiJaiVui
07-05-2012, 03:18 AM
someone close this topic, all this talk of this sham or lackthereof with no legitimacy with proof of it working for 4 pages down all with only a single pictures from a site that ONLY sells off "getrichquickscams" pretty pointless and this topic is just inane posturing

Since when did our world become PROVEN GUILTY before LEGITMATE?

grats
07-05-2012, 03:28 AM
I tried it with a couple hundred different VM's and different accounts, they don't pay you.. they ran me for like a month then finally all the accounts said "you are not qualified to run" when they had like quad core, plenty of memory and sometimes 300+ mbps of net to use..

I wouldn't bother... I'm interested if you do actually get money though, let me know

and yes they did use quite a bit of bandwidth and not much resources (tracked what the programs did etc)

Is this legit?

No.