PDA

View Full Version : PoWa ChOpPa

$PYD3R
04-01-2007, 06:14 AM
My first SRL script. I don't think it's too bad.

Contains:
1337 Form Setup
Saves and Loads Form Entries (whatever you entered)
Cuts ONLY the tree you want it to
Anti Randoms (testing appreciated)
Anti Ban

Not sure what else to put

v1.0 - first release
v1.01 - very minor update (clickmouse -> mouse)

download it and hit play.

Plz post Progress Reports and Advice on how to make the script more efficient or add ideas of things to add.

Pentti
04-01-2007, 10:25 AM
I havent tried it but it looks like very good script for first script man! Very nice job!
Only bad thing I saw was ClickMouse, use SRL's Mouse function instead of ClickMouse.

$PYD3R
04-01-2007, 05:11 PM
so i should just put mouse(x,y,true); instead of clickmouse(x,y,true)?

what's the difference between clickmouse and mouse? I'm going to go look up the procedures anyways but would someone care to explain?

EDIT: Couldn't find the mouse procedure include. oh well. I assume the difference is that clickmouse is less random than mouse?

anyways, thanks for the comment :D it's just something I threw together last night because my brother told me he was making a powerchopper and I had nothing else to do. Funny thing is that it's my first real SCAR script that I actually uploaded. I've made small useless stuff before but this is the first I uploaded to a site.

3Garrett3
04-01-2007, 10:02 PM
You would use Mouse(x,y,{randomx},{randomy}, Left:Boolean)
Which means, you find the color at x,y, put the random pixels off it will click, (1 or 2 is good) and put true if you want it to left click or false if you want it to right click.

$PYD3R
04-01-2007, 11:01 PM
done :p . ty both of you for the advice. 5 downloads and only 2 people posted? come on people, if you're going to dl it please post.

Also, should I also post this in SRL Free Scripts under Woodcutting or is it not 1337 enough yet?

Pentti
04-02-2007, 06:09 AM
done :p . ty both of you for the advice. 5 downloads and only 2 people posted? come on people, if you're going to dl it please post.

Also, should I also post this in SRL Free Scripts under Woodcutting or is it not 1337 enough yet?
Is it not leet enought?! Man its great! :D
Ofcourse you should post it there.

$PYD3R
04-02-2007, 07:37 PM
posted in SRL Scripts. Hope I get good reviews *fingers crossed* :p