PDA

View Full Version : [Committed] SPS 2.0 Beta ~ TESTING NEEDED

Coh3n
04-02-2012, 03:56 AM
SPS 2.0 has officially been released! See details here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66266).

SPS 2.0 Beta

Introduction:

Since marpis has been inactive, I have taken the initiative to finish his work with SPS 2.0, and I'm proud to present the SPS 2.0 Beta release. :) This release includes new functions, improved accuracy, and dungeon maps.

The only thing stopping it from being added the the automatic updater is an access violation error that can be followed here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78564). It also would help if you guys could test is as much as possible. FIXED! I'd like to get a little more testing in before officially making the release.

What's new:

SPS_WindWalk that works like the previous reflection wind walking.
Uses the whole round minimap when finding the location, instead of just a 100x100 pixel box from the center.
A better, faster tolerance formula. Tolerance value is 600 by default, compared to the previous 0.3.
Works in the desert (haven't tested in snowy areas).
Areas specified in SPS_Setup are combined into one bitmap to make for more accurate results.
Dungeon maps! All supported dungeon maps can be found in SPS/img/runescape_other/. To use dungeons:

Call SPS_Setup and use one of the maps in SPS/img/runescape_other/:

SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_OTHER, ['dwarven_mine']);

Can only have one dungeon map loaded at a time.
You can use the Pathmaker to get dungeon coordinates.

How to test:

Open Simba.
Disable your SPS updater (SPS > Automatically > Update).
Close Simba.
Download SPS 2.0 - https://github.com/Coh3n/SPS/zipball/master
Extract to Simba/Includes/ (replacing your old folder).
Move the new plugin from Simba/Includes/SPS/plugin/sps.dll to Simba/Plugins/ (replacing your old one).
Start Simba and open Simba/Includes/sps/test/path_walking.simba.
Start your player in Varrock West Bank, and watch it work, or test in your own location.

Conclusion:

All feedback is welcome. I'd like to get this added to the updater as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please post here and someone will help you out as soon as possible.

Source: https://github.com/Coh3n/SPS/tree/sps_2.0
Access Violation thread: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78564

Cheers,
Coh3n

P.S. Here's a progress report from MSI's Al-Kharid (previously didn't work because of SPS). If you want to test MSI with SPS 2.0, download the new MSI version here (https://github.com/Coh3n/MSI/zipball/msi-sps2.0), and follow steps 1-5 above (except for MSI).

{----------------------------------------------------------------}
{ MSI Phoenix Player Report }
{ Time Running: 1 Hours, 31 Minutes and 48 Seconds }
{ }
{ Player 0: }
{ Location: Al Kharid Cooking Range }
{ Time: 01h 27m 56s }
{ Active: False }
{ Reason: In random: Prison Pete }
{ }
{ Script: Al-Kharid Cooker }
{ Time: 01h 27m 56s }
{ Skill: Cooking }
{ Exp: 161,280 }
{ Level: 75 }
{ Loads: 48 }
{ Item: Cooked lobster }
{ Amount: 1,344 }
{ }

Ashaman88
04-02-2012, 04:09 AM
Excellent, will try this out.

eska
04-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Wow amazing, Hopefully it will work well in snowy area because I'm going to make a butterfly catcher eventualy.

Sir Ducksworthy
04-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Coh3n you are the man! my friend, I'll be totally testing this out with my GhettoBot It's exactly what it needed.
REP++

Coh3n
04-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Coh3n you are the man! my friend, I'll be totally testing this out with my GhettoBot It's exactly what it needed.
REP++Hopefully it works well for you. :)

pencilbi
04-02-2012, 07:11 AM
thanks a lot!

Justin
04-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the release, Will test this with some scripts!

Olly
04-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Good job, Is there anyway you can get Wolygon path creator to work with your own maps? eg. dungeon maps?

Edit: Im blind... Good job though :p "You can use the Pathmaker to get dungeon coordinates."

i3egoHan
04-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Great work! Ill test this tonight.

Olly
04-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Trying to walk down in edgeville dungeon, tryed my own map and the one in runescape_other folder both just give me this error and highlight line 254 SmallMap := [];
SmallMap := SPS_BitmapToMap(Minimap, SPS_SIDE_LENGTH);

What im using..

Procedure WalkToGate;
var
ToGate:TPointArray;
begin
SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_OTHER, ['edge_dung'])
ToGate := [Point(166, 452), Point(168, 446), Point(167, 440), Point(167, 435), Point(167, 430), Point(167, 423), Point(169, 417), Point(168, 408), Point(167, 404), Point(165, 396), Point(165, 391), Point(163, 387), Point(163, 381), Point(163, 379), Point(161, 373), Point(161, 370), Point(161, 364)];
SPS_WalkPath(ToGate);

end;

iBlank
04-02-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm getting an unknown identifier 'multimouse' from the SPS file when I try to compile one of my scripts with the new sps. Is something of mine out of date?

*E - Reinstalled SRL5 to make sure it was done correctly and updated once I opened SImba. Fixed the issue. Thanks for the update SPS!

Sin
04-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Excellent job, this'll make my Frost Dragon script MUCH easier to navigate.

Kyle Undefined
04-02-2012, 01:47 PM
Will test this later, as we could all use more accurate SPS :)

Imanoobbot
04-02-2012, 03:13 PM
I would love to test it now. Will istantly test it when im back home.

repahu
04-02-2012, 04:09 PM
As it uses the whole round minimap can it handle rotated map(by giving up a bit of accuracy)?

hoopla
04-02-2012, 04:09 PM
When will this be committed for release?

Coh3n
04-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Trying to walk down in edgeville dungeon, tryed my own map and the one in runescape_other folder both just give me this error and highlight line 254 SmallMap := [];
SmallMap := SPS_BitmapToMap(Minimap, SPS_SIDE_LENGTH);

What im using..

Procedure WalkToGate;
var
ToGate:TPointArray;
begin
SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_OTHER, ['edge_dung'])
ToGate := [Point(166, 452), Point(168, 446), Point(167, 440), Point(167, 435), Point(167, 430), Point(167, 423), Point(169, 417), Point(168, 408), Point(167, 404), Point(165, 396), Point(165, 391), Point(163, 387), Point(163, 381), Point(163, 379), Point(161, 373), Point(161, 370), Point(161, 364)];
SPS_WalkPath(ToGate);

end;Read the first post again. There's a link to a thread about that. It should be fixed soon though.

As it uses the whole round minimap can it handle rotated map(by giving up a bit of accuracy)?Not right now, no. It's something I'd like to look into before the release, though.

Olly
04-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Read the first post again. There's a link to a thread about that. It should be fixed soon though.

Ah sorry about that, thought that the topic was about a random error that appeared once in awhile. Also what is wind walking?

Coh3n
04-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Ah sorry about that, thought that the topic was about a random error that appeared once in awhile. Also what is wind walking?It'll walk from where your player is to whatever point you want. It will not, however, walk around any obstacles. It just walks in a straight line (with randomness of course).

Please download again, the access violation has been fixed.

Olly
04-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Been testing this underground in Edgeville dungeon.. beginning to think the old sps is better for dungeon walking. With the "misthalin_underground" map its very inaccurate because it was took of the world map. Also while walking with this map it seems to click, walk to the location, then wait 5 seconds then walk again which is extremely bot like. Because of how inaccurate the map is I use my own map, this worked perfectly in SPS1, now with SPS2 I cant get it to walk one bit I've tryed useing path maker and spsgetmypos and both give points but nether work. Im starting to think that sps1 is better for dungeon walking because it searches for less of the minimap?

Would just like to point out im not complaining, this most likely works like a treat above ground just giving feedback. also here are both maps just for your interest

RightClick
04-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Amazing =d

Brandon
04-03-2012, 01:49 AM
SPS Map for the Blood Altar/Area.. Just donating it if anyone wants it.. Works with that SPS 2.0 and 1.0.

http://i.imgur.com/Vyqtg.png

Kyle Undefined
04-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Here's the Karamja map, I know it works with SPS 1.0

http://i.imgur.com/QpxKG.png

Kyle Undefined
04-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Coh3n, how did you make the path for the VWB to Air altar? By walking to each spot and calling SPS_GetMyPos()? I've noticed that using the path creator tool is off by a lot and actually walking the path is much more reliable.

Coh3n
04-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Been testing this underground in Edgeville dungeon.. beginning to think the old sps is better for dungeon walking. With the "misthalin_underground" map its very inaccurate because it was took of the world map. Also while walking with this map it seems to click, walk to the location, then wait 5 seconds then walk again which is extremely bot like. Because of how inaccurate the map is I use my own map, this worked perfectly in SPS1, now with SPS2 I cant get it to walk one bit I've tryed useing path maker and spsgetmypos and both give points but nether work. Im starting to think that sps1 is better for dungeon walking because it searches for less of the minimap?

Would just like to point out im not complaining, this most likely works like a treat above ground just giving feedback. also here are both maps just for your interestCan you post the code you're running? E: Just tested and it works perfectly for me. Are you sure you downloaded SPS 2 and are using it right? SPS_GetMyPos with that map is a little slower because it's so large. I used SPS_WindWalk and it didn't wait between points. SPS_WalkPath will most likely be a lot slower and SPS_WindWalk. Also make sure you're in Safe Mode. I tested with:

program spsTest;
{$i srl/srl.simba}
{$i sps/sps.simba}

begin
activateClient();
clearDebug();
setupSRL();

SPS_Debug := true;

SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_OTHER, ['misthalin_underground']);

// start at enterance from Edgeville
SPS_WindWalk(Point(215, 930));
SPS_WindWalk(Point(210, 1100));
end.

SPS Map for the Blood Altar/Area.. Just donating it if anyone wants it.. Works with that SPS 2.0 and 1.0.

http://i.imgur.com/Vyqtg.pngAre the areas other than the altar on other SPS maps?

Coh3n, how did you make the path for the VWB to Air altar? By walking to each spot and calling SPS_GetMyPos()? I've noticed that using the path creator tool is off by a lot and actually walking the path is much more reliable.Most of MSI's paths were created using the Pathmaker. I've been checking the coords given by SPS_GetMyPos with the ones in paint and they're almost exactly the same for every area I've tried. E: Also, what tool are you using? If it's the application written by Wolygon, make sure you're loading the right world map.

I have found a bug that happens only with a certain combination of areas, so that may be the problem.

E: And Kyle, what part of Karamja is that? Also, with SPS 2 the images don't have to be 500x500, they can be any size. The smaller they are, they faster SPS_GetMyPos will be.

Kyle Undefined
04-03-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm using Wolygons tool, and I'm using the main map image that came with the SPS 2.0 download. Walking from Seers bank to Magics is still messed up in SPS 2.0. I even tried the images you put on DropBox as well.

I could just be doing something wrong though, and it was late when I was playing with it. I'll do some more later, when I'm fully awake.

That's the underground gem mine in Karamja, that I use in my script :p Oh that's cool, will be a lot better.

Olly
04-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Coh3n, The delay between the points was because of the map, takes near enough 4 seconds to my pos like you said. I cut the map down just so its edgeville dungeon and it works fine apart from the accuracy so I will make my own map again and try again.

Coh3n
04-03-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm using Wolygons tool, and I'm using the main map image that came with the SPS 2.0 download. Walking from Seers bank to Magics is still messed up in SPS 2.0. I even tried the images you put on DropBox as well.

I could just be doing something wrong though, and it was late when I was playing with it. I'll do some more later, when I'm fully awake.

That's the underground gem mine in Karamja, that I use in my script :p Oh that's cool, will be a lot better.I can't test that location unless someone lends me a members account. E: I tested and it walked from Seers Bank to the Magic trees and back without problems. On a side note, the trees have been updated in that area, so MSI's scripts in that area will need to be updated.

Coh3n, The delay between the points was because of the map, takes near enough 4 seconds to my pos like you said. I cut the map down just so its edgeville dungeon and it works fine apart from the accuracy so I will make my own map again and try again.4 seconds? Do you have an older computer?

Olly
04-03-2012, 06:40 PM
4 seconds? Do you have an older computer?

Nope.... Only tried on my laptop which has 4gb ram, decent processor and it was 3700ish to get my pos, I made the map smaller just for edge dungeon and it now it takes 300ms :P

Coh3n
04-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Nope.... Only tried on my laptop which has 4gb ram, decent processor and it was 3700ish to get my pos, I made the map smaller just for edge dungeon and it now it takes 300ms :PYeah, the smaller the maps, the faster the algorithm is.

I'm thinking some of the larger maps may need to be split up. There are some that are quite large. Splitting some of them up will most likely help with accuracy as well. I would really like to split them all up properly and put into folders. I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name? That would mean we wouldn't need to specify a surface in SPS_Setup.

Olly
04-03-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm thinking some of the larger maps may need to be split up. There are some that are quite large. Splitting some of them up will most likely help with accuracy as well. I would really like to split them all up properly and put into folders. I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name? That would mean we wouldn't need to specify a surface in SPS_Setup.

That could work, I guess that's where the 500x500 map size came about but for the underground edgeville map you could cut so much useless places out of that there's things that will never ever get used.

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.]

Edit again :P Thanks alot ggzz.

masterBB
04-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I wonder if we can loop through directories with Simba and search for a file name?\

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/obama-yes-we-can_04-nov-08.jpg

Here is an example of getFiles: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=973668#post973668

You could also look into:
FileExist
DirectoryExist
GetDirectories
OpenFile

tls
04-03-2012, 08:25 PM
function FindFile(SearchPath: String; Filename: String; out dir: String): Boolean;
var
Folders, Files: TStringArray;
i, h: Integer;
begin
Result := False;
dir := '';

if (SearchPath[High(SearchPath)] <> '/') then
SearchPath := SearchPath + '/';

Files := GetFiles(SearchPath, Replace(ExtractFileExt(Filename), '.', '', [rfReplaceAll]));
for i := 0 to High(Files) do
if (Lowercase(Filename) = Lowercase(Files[i])) then
begin
Result := True;
dir := SearchPath + Filename;
Exit;
end;

Folders := GetDirectories(SearchPath);
if Length(Folders) > 0 then
begin
for h := 0 to High(Folders) do
begin
Result := FindFile(SearchPath + Folders[h], Filename, dir);
if Result then Exit;
end;
end;
end;

Kyle Undefined
04-03-2012, 08:37 PM
I've already updated the Yew and Magic trees ;) I guess I'm just doing something wrong then :/

Brandon
04-03-2012, 09:10 PM
That could work, I guess that's where the 500x500 map size came about but for the underground edgeville map you could cut so much useless places out of that there's things that will never ever get used.

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.

program SPS_MapMaker;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL/SRL.Simba}
{$I SRL/SRL/Misc/Debug.Simba}

Procedure GetMinimap(Name: String);
var
TPA, Draw: TPointArray;
TIA: TIntegerArray;
I, BMP: Integer;
begin
BMP:= CreateBitmap(MMX2 - MMX1 + 1, MMY2 - MMY1 + 1);
TPA:= TPAFromBox(MMBox);
FilterPointsPie(TPA, 0.0, 360.0, 0.0, 75.0, MMCX, MMCY);
TIA:= GetColors(TPA);

TPA:= TPAFromBox(IntToBox(0, 0, MMX2 - MMX1, MMY2 - MMY1));
DrawTPABitmap(BMP, TPA, 16777215);
FilterPointsPie(TPA, 0.0, 360.0, 0.0, 75.0, (MMX2 - MMX1)/2, (MMY2 - MMY1)/2);

For I:= 0 To High(TPA) do
begin
SetLength(DRAW, 1);
Draw[0]:= TPA[I];
DrawTPABitmap(BMP, Draw, TIA[I]);
end;

DebugBitmap(BMP);
SaveBitmap(BMP, 'C:/Users/Brandon/Desktop/' + Name + '.bmp');
FreeBitmap(BMP);
end;

var
I: Integer;

begin
Smart_Server := 72;
Smart_Members := True;
Smart_Signed := True;
Smart_SuperDetail := False;

SetupSRL;
while true do
begin
wait(1000);
while (Not SMARTENABLED) do
wait(1);
GetMinimap('MM' + ToStr(I));
Inc(I);
end;
end.

@Coh3n yes.. it I put the uhh bank and altar path and altar on that one map.. Still Got the separate pieces if u want that instead.

Coh3n
04-03-2012, 09:14 PM

Edit: I highly doubt it but is there anything on SRL that would grab the minimap image and printscreen/save it? Would be very handy for making maps out of minimaps.It could be done, but as far as I know, it doesn't already exist.

Thanks, mormonman, that should help quite a bit. :) E: I'm still unsure whether I want to do it that way. 1) It would break scripts, and 2) If a scripter set SPS areas like ['10_2', 'essence_mine'], it would mess it up.

@Coh3n yes.. it I put the uhh bank and altar path and altar on that one map.. Still Got the separate pieces if u want that instead.I meant are those separate pieces (the bank and altar path) on maps that are already in SPS?

Brandon
04-03-2012, 09:17 PM
I meant are those separate pieces (the bank and altar path) on maps that are already in SPS?

Uhhh not sure if they're already in SPS.. My SPS folder has yet to update with the new images.. doesn't download so I guess I'll go github it.

Coh3n
04-03-2012, 11:01 PM
I've already updated the Yew and Magic trees ;) I guess I'm just doing something wrong then :/Post the code you're running it with. And I meant updated to look for the new trees. The Seers scripts are (or were) set to only look for the old trees. If you updated that part, then ignore me. :p

Kyle Undefined
04-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I already did that :p That went out a few days ago.

Here's the test script I'm using, just modified your test in the SPS2.0/test/ folder.

program spsTest;
{$i srl/srl.simba}
{$i sps/sps.simba}

procedure antiban();
begin
end;

var
t: integer;
pts: TPointArray;
begin

activateClient();
clearDebug();
setupSRL();

SPS_Debug := true;
SRL_Procs[SRL_Antiban] := @antiban;
SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_SURFACE, ['6_6', '6_7']);

pts := [Point(2737, 2714), Point(2739, 2769), Point(2729, 2830), Point(2725, 2887), Point(2729, 2953), Point(2717, 3014), Point(2692, 3062), Point(2645, 3062)];
SPS_WalkPath(pts);
end.

That should walk from bank to magic trees, but it fails halfway through. It tells me that it has merged the images together, and I can't figure out why it fails when it walks.

Coh3n
04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Maybe the points are too far apart? Try making them close together, or using SPS_WindWalk (changed to SPS_BlindWalk in the latest version).

I made a lot of updates today so I suggest getting the latest version. I'll post what was changed later tonight.

E: Changes in the most recent version:

Cohen Adair (5):
Removed SPS_WindPath and replaced it with TPABetweenPoints in SRL. Also renamed SPS_WindWalk to SPS_BlindWalk.
Fixed SPS_SortAreas. It now properly sorts by columns, then rows.
Updated RS surface images
Added an SPS_Accuracy variable (default 4). The lower the number, the more accurate and slower the algorithm
Fixed a bug in SPS_MergeAreas that would cause the pieces to sometimes be arranged incorrectly

Olly
04-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Would just like to say that this is working very very good now, above ground and underground. Walking from edge loadstone into edge bank on w18 (the whole bank is near enough white dots) like a boss :P

Also Kyle Undefined maybe walking to magic tree's is just one of them places in rs where the world map just isnt accurate enough to go by, I did this before Coh3n updated the runescape surface pictures though. Also I see you only have like 9 points, SPS will always look for the furthest away point ive had a path that walked from edge loadstone to edge bank and it had like 20 points :P

http://i.imgur.com/9D2DO.png

Kyle Undefined
04-04-2012, 01:46 AM
I've always used bigger points, and they've always worked. I'll download the latest version and add more points and see if that helps.

Coh3n
04-04-2012, 02:26 AM
I've always used bigger points, and they've always worked. I'll download the latest version and add more points and see if that helps.It's more reliable if you have points closer (20ish pixels) together. With SPS_BlindWalk you don't have to worry about that, though.

E: Fixed another bug. Please download the latest version!

Coh3n
04-09-2012, 03:27 AM
SPS 2.0 has been released. Expect your SPS to update within an hour.

Olly
04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
SPS 2.0 has been released. Expect your SPS to update within an hour.

Cheers :)

Edit: Actually when I went to check it out I had no update, also forced updated it and I still have pre sps2.

Joe
04-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Will test this later, as we could all use more accurate SPS :)

I've always found SPS quite reliable now, but Ill test anyway :)

Coh3n
04-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Cheers :)

Edit: Actually when I went to check it out I had no update, also forced updated it and I still have pre sps2.I just found out that the SPS updater doesn't work as I thought it did. In other words, I think you have to download SPS 2 manually if you want to use it (you need it to run MSI).

I'm going to make a thread about it right now.

Flight
04-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Coh3n I'm not sure if it's just me or everyone but the github links on your OP don't seem to load. None of them loaded up for me, so I dug around a little and came up with this link as a direct download for the zipped SPS 2.0:
https://github.com/Coh3n/SPS/zipball/master

Edit:
Also Coh3n, I have a custom map for the Ourania area that's required to run my ZMI-Extreme script. Currently it's named "0_3" in the SPS 1 img directory, but I'd like to adjust to this fit in with SPS 2.0's new system. Perhaps this map could be added to SPS 2.0 by default? If you don't mind I'd like it to be called "ourania_altar", that seems appropriate, no?

http://i.imgur.com/n9FX9.png

Edit #2:
Just realized there's already an "ourania_altar" map in there, so perhaps this one could be added as "ourania_altar2"?

Coh3n
04-13-2012, 02:58 AM
I'll fix the link, and how come you can't use the one that's already there? Or are they different?

Flight
04-13-2012, 03:31 AM
I combined the normal ourania_altar with a piece of the runescape_surface, so there's no need to swap SPS areas every time the player teleports above ground.

If you'd rather not that's fine, I'll have a file-checker on my script that will download my custom SPS map if it's not already there.

Edit:
Well it looks like I might have to do 2 different SPS areas, as SPS 2 is really not agreeing with my map, I'm having lots of trouble with it. Let me play around a bit with separate SPS area loading and I'll get back to you.

Edit2:
Yeah that didn't work either. About half of my walking path returns my position as (-1,-1). I've adjusted the "SPS_MatchesPercent" down to 0.30 so I'd always have a result > -1 X/Y but as a result my tiles are very inconsistent. I'm not sure what else to do, ZMI-Extreme simply won't work with SPS 2. I'm running short on ideas so if you have any do send 'em my way. It would sure be a shame to have to resort to DTM-walking...

Coh3n
04-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I combined the normal ourania_altar with a piece of the runescape_surface, so there's no need to swap SPS areas every time the player teleports above ground.

If you'd rather not that's fine, I'll have a file-checker on my script that will download my custom SPS map if it's not already there.

Edit:
Well it looks like I might have to do 2 different SPS areas, as SPS 2 is really not agreeing with my map, I'm having lots of trouble with it. Let me play around a bit with separate SPS area loading and I'll get back to you.

Edit2:
Yeah that didn't work either. About half of my walking path returns my position as (-1,-1). I've adjusted the "SPS_MatchesPercent" down to 0.30 so I'd always have a result > -1 X/Y but as a result my tiles are very inconsistent. I'm not sure what else to do, ZMI-Extreme simply won't work with SPS 2. I'm running short on ideas so if you have any do send 'em my way. It would sure be a shame to have to resort to DTM-walking...Can you post how you're using it? The way SPS 2 works isn't very different from 1, so I'm sure it's something small.

Flight
04-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Can you post how you're using it? The way SPS 2 works isn't very different from 1, so I'm sure it's something small.

I'm not sure which part you want so I'll post how I use it in the script as well as my simple tile-finder.

Function SPS_WalkPath_F(Path: TPointArray): boolean;
var
I, H, T, D: integer;
P, MM: TPoint;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
H := High(Path);
T := GetSystemTime + 20000 + Random(5000);
while (not Result) and (GetSystemTime < T) do
begin
RunEnergy(20);

P := SPS_GetMyPos;
for I := H downto 0 do
begin
MM.X := MMCX + Path[I].X - P.X;
MM.Y := MMCY + Path[I].Y - P.Y;

D := Distance(MM.X, MM.Y, MMCX, MMCY);

if (D < 10) then
break
else begin
if (D < 70) then
begin
Writeln(IntToStr(I)); //For debugging purposes
HumanMMouse(MM.X, MM.Y, 0, 0);
ClickMouse2(True);
WaitFunc(@IsMoving_F, 10, 2500);
if (I = H) then
FFlag(15)
else
FFlag(25);
T := getSystemTime + 20000 + Random(1000);
Break;
end;
end;
end;
Result := (I = H);
end;
end;

program MyCoords;
{$DEFINE SMART}

{$i SRL/srl.simba}
{$i SPS/sps.simba}

begin
Smart_Server := 86;
Smart_Members := True;
Smart_Signed := True;
Smart_SuperDetail := False;
setupSRL();

SPS_Setup(RUNESCAPE_OTHER, ['ourania_altar']);
//SPS_MatchesPercent := 0.30;
SPS_Debug := True;

Repeat
ClearDebug;
SPS_GetMyPos();
Wait(500);
Until(False)
end.

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for, as I don't see how those would provide any useful information.

Coh3n
04-14-2012, 02:14 AM
Hm, I really have no idea why that would mess up, unless the minimap is completely different from the SPS map. If you could lend me an account I could test myself and see what I can come up with.

BigRedJapan
06-03-2012, 05:06 AM
getting this error

[Error] (28:17): Unknown identifier 'SPS_WindWalk' at line 27
Compiling failed.

Kyle Undefined
06-03-2012, 08:15 AM
The script you're using has SPS 1, not 2.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
06-03-2012, 11:50 AM
^ Do not click that link!

Yago
06-03-2012, 05:56 PM
^ Do not click that link!

What link?

Rich
06-03-2012, 06:13 PM
What link?Some guy was posting a phishing link all across the forums. I think all/most of his posts have been deleted.

Yago
06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Some guy was posting a phishing link all across the forums. I think all/most of his posts have been deleted.

Oh, im always late... Thanks rich :)