PDA

View Full Version : Trading in Simba

k9thebeast
04-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Hello Everyone,
So making a script to get the trading "text" out of the textbox in runescape is not hard because its a different color. I am just wondering how to find the player and accept the trade of the person that traded me. This is not right clicking on the "xxxx traded me" text, I am asking aabout haviing the mouse find the person and actually right click on them ---> trade

Thanks very much
k9

Sex
04-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Would be difficult since there is no reflection..do you have a reason for not wanting to click on the text in the chatbox?

You'd have to move the mouse to every player and check the uptext.

JuKKa
04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
how would a color script know what hes weaing what color equipment or even clothes.

I'd say click the text.

Main
04-02-2012, 08:24 AM
Go to the trade tab and just left click on the trade message and your player should automatically trade them.

Ofcourse this would require them to trade you first.

I had a army before and a single bot called "pimp". The pimp would keep on spamming a message in a specific color, and all the other bots would just one by one find my pimp from this text color and its armour color and trade it. The pimp would then click on the trade message in chat (trade tab, for easier filter) and accept trade, then bank what ever the loot was and go back to original position.

Sex
04-02-2012, 08:41 AM
Soooo...they didn't just find the message in the chat box and right click the line, check then click trade? Making sure the name is correct also.

i3egoHan
04-02-2012, 12:10 PM
In a flower hosting script i made, it right clicks 8th chat line and accepts, works fine.

k9thebeast
04-02-2012, 03:24 PM
My reason for not wanting to click the trade text is that I want to trade them back in about a minute, and they may not have retraded me.

Sex
04-02-2012, 04:08 PM
If you click the message I believe it sends them a request if there is not one pending already. In this case, you can keep scrolling the chatbox up until you find the message. This isn't bot-like at all; I used to do it a lot :p.

Sir Ducksworthy
04-05-2012, 05:29 AM
You could use FindText when they trade you the money, to put their name's into an array and then add a counter to know which integer to call or whatever, when sending a message saying the person has won and to trade you, then you could use it to wait for that player to trade you by reading the ChatBox text in a loop followed by reading the trade screen player name for Confirmation before trading the winning's to the person.

m34tcode
04-13-2012, 05:35 AM
This would be a very slow, and unpredicteable function, as by the time it actually found the player, he may well have walked off.

It is much more efficient to wait for the human to initiate the trade, or ask the human to. Then you just wait for the proper trade text, and accept the trade.