PDA

View Full Version : WidgetTalker

Widget
04-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Version 3.0 out, make sure you update (you need Divi).

Hehe... v3.0 got 4kb smaller :p

Make sure you drag the cross-hairs over the target window first or it'll die.

Well to bluntly bash on the SRL SendText, this is undetectable. SRL's SendText command uses SendKeys one letter at a time, and I don't know many people who have keyboards that magically go *poof* there's a letter. Just as well I don't know many people who can type !s without using shift.

This script is a nice GUI (not just a form) and can support up to 20 lines to auto-type. Instead of F-Keys (You think they would notice F5, ooh he typed something!) It's a little button, a lot less suspicious.

Oh, and it types roughly 2½ times faster than the SRL one, just in case you hate everyone else's auto-talkers.

- Widget

Santa_Clause
04-02-2007, 04:27 AM
Hiya...Nice AutoTalker...Although You Have Some Competition. I Released My ElfTalker Today Too. Dw, Mine Has Forms Too Lol. ;)

Pentti
04-02-2007, 06:17 AM
Wow, pretty nice! Nice forms!
I also like that yuo can add there as many texts to type as you want.
Nice job! :D

Widget
04-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Lol Santa, mine doesn't get rid of the form at all.

Thanks Pentti, I appreciate it coming from such an experienced member lol.

Version 1.1 out now. Not too much different. Looks a lot better though.

Smartzkid
04-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Nice autotalker...:p I still like mine better (PS: it has a custom typer, too :D)

*gonna look through it, then post back*

EDIT:

Okay, good job so far, but you really should work on your standards. You should also read some Intermediate to Advanced for tut's; You're doing a lot of stuff that you really don't need to - this script could be made far more efficient.

You should also make the form non-resizeable, with an option to stay on top of all other windows (It's something like form.style:=fstayontop)

Santa_Clause
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Hang On A Second...What Do You Mean It Doesn't Close The Form...?

Widget
04-03-2007, 01:05 PM
You could try it yourself... :p

Santa_Clause
04-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Lmao...I'll Test Yours If You Test Mine...Hey Wanna Work On An AutoFighter Together...And Then Perhaps A Merchanter...Seeing As We're Both New In The Scripting Industry :rolleyes:

Widget
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Anyway... Few minor updates, mainly in the color scheme. Still no open bugs I know of yet. [Stupid arrays of edit-boxes...]

- Widget

Rune Hacker
04-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Dude, amazing autotyper, gotta +rep. All i can suggest is adda a shortcut to each type(ex. to type the first message, hold down Ctrl + Alt + 1 or something) This is the best autotalker ive ever seen. Ide love shortcuts to say each message though instead of havign to push the button to type it.

Widget
04-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Dude, amazing autotyper, gotta +rep. All i can suggest is adda a shortcut to each type(ex. to type the first message, hold down Ctrl + Alt + 1 or something) This is the best autotalker ive ever seen. Ide love shortcuts to say each message though instead of havign to push the button to type it.
I tried that, but until I figure out how to use a TKeyEvent, all the form will do is freeze and make this random giant memory leak.

Next version, once I start it, will save what you had open previously and open it for you. I'm not sure if I'll put it here or in the members area though...

Widget
05-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Argh hate to double post, but Version 3.0 is out. Oh and I'm putting this back into free scripts (V2.2 was in the members scripts but no one really used it)

It looks friggin l33t now, :D

Watch out, Sky!

Sp0rky
05-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Very nice. Goob job dude ^_^. I think you should maybe change the height property of your form in the latest version? Seems about 20px too small, cuts 3/4 of the 2 buttons at the bottom off.

Widget
05-13-2007, 06:42 AM
Hmm are you using a random skinning application like WindowsBlinds?

Also, Try clicking the Settings button ;). I have a feeling you didn't notice that lol.

Smartzkid
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Very nice, clean gui

I like the idea of a skinnable script

sukomabawls
07-10-2007, 12:45 AM
its a pretty cool script!! i changed the wait time to 100 and spammed rs crazily with the message, " Hi, i'm testing out this new scar script to auto talk!" said it like 4k times in faly west bank and got muted for 7 days...