PDA

View Full Version : What is America Comming TO?!

Google
04-06-2012, 05:47 AM
What is america comming to! Martial law|Protest Being considered as terrorist threats|Our national security threat bill| obama impeachment| Assasination, arrest of american citizens without duprocess| indefinite detention, hold on american citizens, all on national TV, conspiracy theorist or not there are proven to be true by our own president speaches but cmon these are only a few things but what the hell is happening..

Land of the free? Is it really.. or is that "depleting" idk what the world is but are we really going to take the new direction were heading towards.

EDIT: I feel obligated to get my opinion out to all those people posting about how Kony 2012 as a serious threat and opening there opinion about our politics and what is seriously going on in the world today. Which i feel is complete propaganda BS... Before you even post about crap research you'll be surprised about what you find, even if its a media resource which most people believe to be true. Media as been proven to be government controlled and to throw out bs for people to belive.

>>> OPINIONS HOPE NOT TO BE BASHED.,...

Believe what you want to believe..

josh81193
04-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Source?

Google
04-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Go look up some government meetings with the congress | government websites and if you want to know more ill show some sources.

>> Do some research .gov websites have alot of information about what im talking about and those are government
controlled.

Do some research before you bash | post.

brandon8081
04-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Many see whats going on in many different views. But the way I thought of it was, "What would you sacrifice for your freedom?"

Cerylin
04-06-2012, 09:27 AM
America's not coming to anything, it's already there. How many millions innocent people have been killed thanks to America's paranoia that every country with a 10th of their military size is out to destroy them? Watch Bowling For Columbine, great documentary by Micheal Moore (You can watch the full movie on youtube), it basically shows how America has the most f***** up society in the world.

Sir Ducksworthy
04-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Yeh their's some pretty messed up Documentary's going around atm..

eduardo230
04-07-2012, 05:25 AM
bowling for columbine is very good i recomened to opened a bit of your mind, but also look from other sources enver sty with only one source of info.

I also dont thing that united states knows about state sovereignty they always getting in thng that have nothing to do with them.

(usually with bug excuses,
Mr president a crazy person kill 2k of united states citizens!
well Coronel lets start a war and kill 2000k and more of their \.
yeah thats sound racional mr president.)

Google
04-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeh their's some pretty messed up Documentary's going around atm..

Its actually quite scary there is so much corruption right now within the government and its starting to run all over our constitution slowly getting rid of our rights, thinks are blowing up pretty fast this year.

Joe
04-07-2012, 08:41 PM
Oh Canadaaa- oops wrong forum :P

Google
04-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Oh Canadaaa- oops wrong forum :P

Your in the same boat as all of us brother..