PDA

View Full Version : Time Travel.

Vinyl Scratch
04-06-2012, 12:51 PM
I've got a doctors appointment, I'll post my ideas on it later, you guys tell me some of yours for now! Bye!

Runaway
04-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Only forward, not backward.

Cerylin
04-06-2012, 04:09 PM
I think it is impossible to travel in time in relation to others, everything in the past has happened meaning it is over therefore it is finished and the future has no happened yet so there is nothing to go to. Maybe in relation to time you could jump a couple of milliseconds but the only thing that exists in reality is the present.

Frement
04-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Everything that has happened, is known, lets say we can observe the ripples of events that have happened, and we could visualize it, then sure, we could go back in time, of course there must be some limits to the equipment used to observe past events. I think that is the only thing we can do to fiddle with time. Actually traveling through past events to change course of history would be impossible, but if we take into consideration the multiverse theory, we could, lets say, travel to a parallel universe which happens to include us as "time travellers", then yeah. But that wouldn't change the course of history in the original universe, rather you could live in the parallel universe and see how things change.

Wrote it on the fly, never really gave it much thought before this.

Hitman1531
04-06-2012, 04:36 PM
The future is simulated then written in accordance to what is written. Due to the destabilization of where it should be is not, by actions not going as planned, the future is no longer the same; therefore time traveling into an already made future is not possible

Abu
04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Time travel to the future is a 100% no no, impossible to go to a time which has not yet existed.

As for time travelling the past - also impossible.

Conclusion - Time Travel will never happen no matter how advanced technology will ever become.

begginer
04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Only forward, not backward.

Well said.

FloppyWien3r
04-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Well... How about travelling in space.....to essentially fold space to travel from point A to point B. God damnit whats that movie called! AH event horizon.!! You guys should seeriously watch it.

Killerdou
04-06-2012, 05:02 PM
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. "

Runaway
04-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Time travel to the future is a 100% no no, impossible to go to a time which has not yet existed.

As for time travelling the past - also impossible.

Conclusion - Time Travel will never happen no matter how advanced technology will ever become.

If you left the earth in a ship traveling at 50% of the speed of light for 5 years and came back, the earth will have aged 60 years (I think that's the right number :S) and you will have only aged 5 years.

Conclusion: time travel into the future.

Cerylin
04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
If you left the earth in a ship traveling at 50% of the speed of light for 5 years and came back, the earth will have aged 60 years (I think that's the right number :S) and you will have only aged 5 years.

But you won't be able to go back therefore you are still in the present in relation to everybody else.

bolshak25
04-06-2012, 05:14 PM
you can relatively time travel if you could fold space and get from one point to another (wormholes if they even exist) Then travel back towards where you left and there it would be more years that what you aged. so relative to say earth you could travel faster, but you wouldnt actually be changing time.

you can also look into the past by looking out into space. everything we see that is lets say 16 light years away, we are seeing what it looked like 16 years ago so right now it might have gone supernova, but we dont know because it takes 16 years till we see it.

Vinyl Scratch
04-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Bolshak, You don't necessarily have to "fold" time, just go faster then time itself. Time is measured by light, light is how we age. If we go faster then light, then you will not age, and go forward/backward.

bolshak25
04-07-2012, 02:28 AM
well youd have to be able to teleport to go faster than light which they only theorize about it with wormholes connecting two points in space which is similar to folding

Sir Ducksworthy
04-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Its possible to travel into the Past but everything their would be Un alterable and merely Light Traveling

Recursive
04-07-2012, 05:06 AM
Time travel is only possible if you are able to move an object at the speed of light in which you experience time dilation, but since it is IMPOSSIBLE for any object with mass to travel at the speed of light, time travel is not yet achievable. As an object gets close to speed of light, it gains mass proportional to it's speed as it gets close to speed of light. That is why only photons can with no mass can ever attain the speed of light.

Truly speaking, I don't think it will ever be possible to achieve time travel, I know we will have 'new technology' in the future, but I don't think time travel is one of those things we humans will achieve in time. I say we have a limit and that limit is in the form of time travel; sorry you had to hear that, but it just won't be possible. The most we will ever get close to time travel is that we are able to shoot photons of light back in time, but even then, how do we control that and what would be the point of that?

Gala
04-08-2012, 10:28 AM

Won't work. Time dilatation works only linear and without forces.

cycrosism
04-08-2012, 10:38 AM
If there were ever to be such thing as time travel in the future we would already know about it because they would have travelled back to a time before this current time making us know about it.

There will never be time travel.

wogtaz ryder
04-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Why would you go back in time and tell people your from the future ?

cycrosism
04-08-2012, 12:01 PM
What I am trying to say is that if time travel were real we would know about it already.

Time travel will never happen.

Abu
04-08-2012, 12:17 PM

But its not possible for humans to travel at half the speed light let alone survive five whole years in outer space.

Conclusion: If the above isn't possible, then time travel into the future isn't possible

Rct33
04-08-2012, 12:40 PM
What I am trying to say is that if time travel were real we would know about it already.

Time travel will never happen.

General relativity actually allows many ways in which we can time travel to the past and we wouldn't necessarily know about it already.

Gala
04-08-2012, 12:48 PM
But its not possible for humans to travel at half the speed light let alone survive five whole years in outer space.

Conclusion: If the above isn't possible, then time travel into the future isn't possible

It is possible to reach half light speed if you have a constant force for a long time.

riwu
04-08-2012, 12:51 PM
If there were ever to be such thing as time travel in the future we would already know about it because they would have travelled back to a time before this current time making us know about it.

There will never be time travel.

There can be several reasons to explain why we dont see time travellers from future:
1. They do actually visit us, but cannot/do not want to tell/appear to us since there may be consequences in changing history.

2. A wormhole have to be created first, and thereafter we can freely travel between the wormholes.

Einstein conclude that light is the " transmission medium" of universe and therefore its impossible to travel faster than light--which is essential for time travelling, but he could well be wrong (like how he did not believe in quantum theory).

Modern physics, at this point, is unable to give a firm answer on whether time travel is possible, but investigation into what time really is (it is in fact, non-linear, in relation to space--space time, and commonly known as the 4th dimension of universe) seems to suggest that time travelling could indeed be
possible in the distant future (we probably wont live to see it).

Flight
04-08-2012, 12:56 PM
If anyone is interested here is a similar article regarding measuring particles moving at light speed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2123105/Scientist-led-team-measured-particle-going-faster-light-quits-following-doubts-rival-team.html

Well... that one's more about doubts with the experiment and possible flawed measurements, but it is interesting to read. :)

cycrosism
04-09-2012, 12:52 AM
A wormhole have to be created first, and thereafter we can freely travel between the wormholes.

Wormholes are fiction.

Rct33
04-09-2012, 12:59 AM
Wormholes are fiction.

You just say things such as time travel is impossible and wormholes are fiction like they are facts which out any proof of these statements.

General relativity, along with quantum mechanics are the best theories we have for describing the universe. General relativity does contain solutions which can give rise to wormholes. Currently there is nothing that exists as proof for which time travel into the past is impossible.

cycrosism
04-09-2012, 01:01 AM
If wormholes are real where are they?

Vinyl Scratch
04-09-2012, 04:03 AM
Worm holes, I believe are real, They are in different parts of the universe. We can reach them, on concept of one of Newton's laws, (I can't remember which one.) but it states that an object will not stop moving until it hits an equal or greater force, and the only equal or greater force in the Universe is Gravity. We could get pulled towards some planets, but we could "Boost" out way out of its gravitational pull. Yes, we would eventually run out of fuel, but you get my meaning.

Rct33
04-09-2012, 09:40 AM
If wormholes are real where are they?

They would not occur naturally due to the extreme conditions for which they could be theoretically stable.

masterBB
04-09-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm traveling through time at this moment, and I'm quite sure I'm traveling faster then when I was younger.

Gala
04-09-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm traveling through time at this moment, and I'm quite sure I'm traveling faster then when I was younger.
Very true :)

Vinyl Scratch
04-10-2012, 04:12 AM
MasterBB, That made no sense, and made complete sense, at the same time.. Don't ask, I don't know..

Recursive
04-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Okay I just got a mind bomb here! Hear me out guys. Let us imagine time as an infinite piece of string that is ever extending.

Speed of light is also another piece of string that is not the same length as the time string but also increasing at the same pace. Now time has already began somewhere down the road and suddenly, light comes along to join it. This means that time is traveling at the speed of light (this is just my theory).

As an object gets close to the speed of light, it will experience time slowing down because time is traveling at the speed of light as stated. Now if (theoretically), the object somehow manages to travel at the speed of light, this means that that object will now be traveling at the speed of time. Therefore in that object's frame of reference, there will be no passage of time because time is not ahead of it anymore.

Before I go on, imagine these 2 strings as if they were race tracks and they are each forming a closed loop. Okay got it? Good!

Now back to the issue of time travel, if said object were to travel faster than the speed of light (which is currently the only way to time travel), it will go back to the beginning of time...! And I don't just mean creation or the big bang, I mean the beginning as in way before anything and basically at the moment time began. Remember what I said before about time already started on this journey before light came?

Hence, if we ever go faster than the speed of light, we will quite possibly go back to the beginning of time; and whether you believe time started with the creation or with a big bang, you are in for a big surprise. Because in my theory, time began a long long time before light came into the picture. If you read the bible, you'll know what I mean.

Phew! Got that off my chest! Flamers may feel free to flame now :D

brandon8081
04-10-2012, 05:34 AM
If anyone is interested here is a similar article regarding measuring particles moving at light speed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2123105/Scientist-led-team-measured-particle-going-faster-light-quits-following-doubts-rival-team.html

Well... that one's more about doubts with the experiment and possible flawed measurements, but it is interesting to read. :)

Thanks for the link, it's really interesting!

Zaros
04-10-2012, 06:58 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel

/thread

P1nky
04-10-2012, 07:37 AM
We can't even travel light years yet, time travel oh no no no just bogus.

Rct33
04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Okay I just got a mind bomb here! Hear me out guys. Let us imagine time as an infinite piece of string that is ever extending.

Speed of light is also another piece of string that is not the same length as the time string but also increasing at the same pace. Now time has already began somewhere down the road and suddenly, light comes along to join it. This means that time is traveling at the speed of light (this is just my theory).

As an object gets close to the speed of light, it will experience time slowing down because time is traveling at the speed of light as stated. Now if (theoretically), the object somehow manages to travel at the speed of light, this means that that object will now be traveling at the speed of time. Therefore in that object's frame of reference, there will be no passage of time because time is not ahead of it anymore.

Before I go on, imagine these 2 strings as if they were race tracks and they are each forming a closed loop. Okay got it? Good!

Now back to the issue of time travel, if said object were to travel faster than the speed of light (which is currently the only way to time travel), it will go back to the beginning of time...! And I don't just mean creation or the big bang, I mean the beginning as in way before anything and basically at the moment time began. Remember what I said before about time already started on this journey before light came?

Hence, if we ever go faster than the speed of light, we will quite possibly go back to the beginning of time; and whether you believe time started with the creation or with a big bang, you are in for a big surprise. Because in my theory, time began a long long time before light came into the picture. If you read the bible, you'll know what I mean.

Phew! Got that off my chest! Flamers may feel free to flame now :D

If we were to somehow accelerate something to a velocity greater then c by some means of accelerating it but skipping the speed of light (like going from 0 to 20mph without going to 10mph). Then we would simply go back in time. However, making something going faster then c would violate causality and is most likely impossible.

footballjds
04-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Time travel is impossible the way it's defined. Simply put.

Now that being said, if it were possible to travel faster then light and create a telescope that could clearly see googleplex miles then theoretically one could travel faster then the speed of light super far away and watch everything that happened thousands of years ago. However, this is impossible as objects in space would obstruct the view and no matter can travel at the speed of light(unless it's a neutrino or something...)

Conclusion? TIME TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE AND NEVER WILL BE.

Rct33
04-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Time travel is impossible the way it's defined. Simply put.

Now that being said, if it were possible to travel faster then light and create a telescope that could clearly see googleplex miles then theoretically one could travel faster then the speed of light super far away and watch everything that happened thousands of years ago. However, this is impossible as objects in space would obstruct the view and no matter can travel at the speed of light(unless it's a neutrino or something...)

Conclusion? TIME TRAVEL IS NOT POSSIBLE AND NEVER WILL BE.

Time travel is 'impossible' because of the way you just have defined it.

Vinyl Scratch
04-11-2012, 03:57 AM
I wouldn't say it's impossible.. Just out of our reach.

Daniel
04-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Time travel to the future is very possible. It is coming back that is the difficulty.

Abu
04-11-2012, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't say it's impossible.. Just out of our reach.

THIS^^^^. That's probably the best way to put it.

Vinyl Scratch
04-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Well, I mean, Daniel said it himself, also.. It's possible, just difficult.. Like God obbied the physics.. Thanks, though!

Rct33
04-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Like God obbied the physics..

Don't

Vinyl Scratch
04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Heh. Don't what? It was meant as a joke, I'm not making fun of God or anything, just a little God and Jagex joke.

P1nky
04-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Time travel to the future is very possible. It is coming back that is the difficulty.

Daniel, I'd like to know the theory behind this, how would it be possible? It's just mind-blowing thinking about it.

Caotom
04-13-2012, 07:52 AM
In my honest opinion I don't believe that "Time Travel" (ie. the ability to move faster or slower than the rest of the universe and see events that we would not normally be able to see yet or events that have already occurred) is possible.

The closest I believe that something could come to that would be travelling at the speed of light, where anything that they are moving away from would appear to be completely still and the things that they are moving towards would appear to be in fast forward (until you reach that object and passed it, at which point it would appear to be still).

~Caotom

Flight
04-13-2012, 08:04 AM
I found out something else pretty neat of research on what's called "Casimir energy" which has an anti-gravitational effect. It was proven in 1988 by Kip Thorne, stating that Casimir energy could hold open the walls of a worm hole (Einstein-Rosen bridges).

You can read about it here: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/09/0916_050916_timetravel.html

It's hard to grasp the concept and yes it's pretty mind-blowing, like P1nky said, but with the theories I've been reading lately on the subject, it looks no where near what I would consider "impossible". While saying something is impossible and sealing the lid is the easy explanation, it doesn't make it correct, in any sense. Subjects like these have gotten a lot of attention and research is being dumped into them.

I would image back in the 60's or 70's maybe, everyone really would consider it impossible, but people are working together now and coming up with very supportive theories that ultimately lead to "Well... maybe it is possible after all...".

Edit:
I gotta say, I'm glad to see the amount of people really interested in something like this. It's nice to see we have a good handful of real thinkers here in the community. :p I imagine a post like this being made on Sythe or PB (/closed).

Vinyl Scratch
04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Flight, That link is interesting. Thanks. /Offtopic

If you're moving faster then light, you will become light itself. You will lose what you are, and become light, from what my friend said. I thought it made sense, so I thought I'd tell you guys about it.

Rct33
04-13-2012, 12:42 PM
You can't move faster then the speed of light. Only theoretical particles have the mathematics will allow it (tachyons).

Killerdou
04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
You can deform space faster than the speed of light though(warp) or at least there's a model for doing so

Rct33
04-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Source?

Brandon
04-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Flight, That link is interesting. Thanks. /Offtopic

If you're moving faster then light, you will become light itself. You will lose what you are, and become light, from what my friend said. I thought it made sense, so I thought I'd tell you guys about it.

Not quite.. Look up quantum entanglement. The pair of particles separated kilometers away can travel faster than light when launched.. Particles can actually travel faster than light if the mass is just right and the state will remain the same! That's why you'd get a noble prize if you can figure out why.. So time travel is possible only in particles.

Actually had a University physics teacher tell us that if we can break down ourselves into extremely small particles, launch them and re-assemble, well we'd have time traveled.

footballjds
04-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Not quite.. Look up quantum entanglement. The pair of particles separated kilometers away can travel faster than light when launched.. Particles can actually travel faster than light if the mass is just right and the state will remain the same! That's why you'd get a noble prize if you can figure out why.. So time travel is possible only in particles.

Actually had a University physics teacher tell us that if we can break down ourselves into extremely small particles, launch them and re-assemble, well we'd have time traveled.

entanglement is simply a theory...

Rct33
04-14-2012, 02:23 AM
entanglement is simply a theory...

So is everything else in science...

What are you talking about???

Particles whatever their mass can not travel faster then the speed of light, it works like this:

Particles with rest mass can only travel at velocities less then the speed of light
Particles with no rest mass travel at the speed of light
Particles with imaginary mass travel faster then the speed of light

Also a note on entanglement: you can not transmit information faster then the speed of light, quantum entanglement does not break causality simply because you act on a entangled pair of particles as in when you observe it and collapse the system, the quantum state you measure the particle in has an equal chance to be either quantum state from both particles.

Daniel
04-14-2012, 02:32 PM
Daniel, I'd like to know the theory behind this, how would it be possible? It's just mind-blowing thinking about it.

Look up "time dilation" :)

Note, I never said going back in time was "impossible" ;) Just difficult, in the regard that we have no idea how to yet (i.e. impossible at this stage) :)

@Rct33:

Vibrating each and every single atom in the human body in unison, with the exact same vibrations happening thousands of light years away in the galaxy, would be quite annoying :p

EDIT: Also, I don't see how that is time travel? :S

Abu
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Ok, too much complicated science here :confused:

My Conclusion: Humans currently cannot nor will they ever be able to travel faster than the speed of light -> time travel will never be possible

Daniel
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
My Conclusion: Humans currently cannot nor will they ever be able to travel faster than the speed of light -> time travel will never be possible

How can you make such a statement? Never say never ;)

riwu
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
How can you make such a statement? Never say never ;)

Agreed. It would simply be ignorant to claim anything to be impossible just because we cant do it at this moment. Human knowledge, at present, is so insignificant compared to the vast mysteries of the universe. Never proclaim anything to be definitely right or impossible; even Newton's laws of motion may be proven to be incorrect in the future ;)

Rct33
04-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Look up "time dilation" :)
@Rct33:

Vibrating each and every single atom in the human body in unison, with the exact same vibrations happening thousands of light years away in the galaxy, would be quite annoying :p

EDIT: Also, I don't see how that is time travel? :S

I am not quite seeing what you are saying about quantum entanglement, I was just saying we can do anything useful for it and it doesn't transmit information faster then the speed of light therefore it can't be used for time travel.

Entanglement does not allow real-time communication since it is random. Without checking both measurements against each other with a data link equal or less to the speed of light, you don't gain any useful information

Joe
04-15-2012, 01:33 AM

Think of it this way:
I have 2 computers, 1 fast 1 slow
they both download a 10 megabyte file. The faster one obviously downloads quickest. The slow one lags behind. In the end they get to the same destination, just at different speeds.

My thoughts on time travel:
It will most likely one day be possible, with the exception of absolutely freezing time.. people think that would be awesome- but who switches time back on :D
Also, thinking about it, if you drive in your car (or even safer, in the passenger seat) close your eyes for a split second and what seems like nothing- you have moved a fair distance without visual knowledge. One day the manipulation of this kind of technique could be used to force time ahead. Not sure about backwards... hmm ill think about that one

Like frement, I came up with this on the fly.

Dragonrider
04-15-2012, 02:03 AM
I think everything already exists, we just have to find it.

Mjordan
04-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Screw time travel, I want to be able to teleport from my room to class so I can sleep like 30 minutes longer lol.

Joe
04-15-2012, 03:02 AM
Screw time travel, I want to be able to teleport from my room to class so I can sleep like 30 minutes longer lol.

Screw your 30 minute sleeping... I have a 2 hour busride.
On topic: Time travel will not ever be possible

Dragonrider
04-15-2012, 03:04 AM
On topic: Time travel will not ever be possible[/QUOTE]

Michio Kaku has come pretty close to a theory that could make time travel possible.

Joe
04-15-2012, 03:08 AM
What about einsteins theory... he has one about time that any number cannot make the equation positive.. meaning it is impossible to exceed the speed of light, thus making time travel impossible.
(To time travel you have to be going faster than anything around you, so if a black hole- which is only a theory never proven, were to exist and suck in light, you would be able to time travel assuming you are the fastest thing around the black hole.)

Dragonrider
04-15-2012, 03:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02WMNoHSm8

According to Michio Kaku, there is no law of physics that prevents time traveling from happening.

Joe
04-15-2012, 03:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X02WMNoHSm8

According to Michio Kaku, there is no law of physics that prevents time traveling from happening.

OOOO look at me I'm time treveling right now because theres no law to prove me wrong! Seems legit?

Dragonrider
04-15-2012, 03:25 AM
OOOO look at me I'm time treveling right now because theres no law to prove me wrong! Seems legit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMVOeauQIWI

If you want more, he has an episode of how to time travel, its probably closer than anyone has gotten to a theory of time traveling.

Rct33
04-15-2012, 12:16 PM
What about einsteins theory... he has one about time that any number cannot make the equation positive.. meaning it is impossible to exceed the speed of light, thus making time travel impossible.
(To time travel you have to be going faster than anything around you, so if a black hole- which is only a theory never proven, were to exist and suck in light, you would be able to time travel assuming you are the fastest thing around the black hole.)
Einsteins theory of special relativity? One consequence of it is nothing can go faster then the speed of light. This is actually because taking the proper form of the energy of a moving object:
http://www.btinternet.com/~j.doyle/SR/Emc2/deriving_eq9.gif

when V > C the energy becomes imaginary which is why we can't FTL travel.

I suggest you just stop, you are sorry to say pretty clueless about this subject. Block holes have a burden of proof for their existence. We basically can prove there is a super massive black hole in the centre of out galaxy.

c0de
04-15-2012, 12:40 PM
You are travelling through time, right now, watch that clock go, second by second...

Vinyl Scratch
04-16-2012, 12:25 PM
C0de, you made me laugh. That's funnily true. [/Offtopic]

What if we become Light itself, then find a way to return? I mean, if you go as fast as light, you become light. Einstein's theory, I believe. I may be wrong, with that being Einstein's theorem.

Rct33
04-16-2012, 05:10 PM
C0de, you made me laugh. That's funnily true. [/Offtopic]

What if we become Light itself, then find a way to return? I mean, if you go as fast as light, you become light. Einstein's theory, I believe. I may be wrong, with that being Einstein's theorem.

1. You can't go as fast as the speed of light
2. You wouldn't become light, not that it matters due to point 1.

Dragonrider
04-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Speed of thought is faster than the speed of light.

weeps
04-16-2012, 05:32 PM
1. You can't go as fast as the speed of light

You cant even reach the speed of light. Acording to relativit you would need infinity energy to be able to travel at the speed of light (which isn't possible).
I dont know if the answear to time travel is with time diations. If we acce with 3G (aka around 30 m/s2) it would take 1*10^8 s for us to reach the around the speed of light (doesnt include time diations now tho).

masterBB
04-16-2012, 05:56 PM

You will become 100% energy. Without any mass, possibly light.

Also wth has going faster than light have to do with time travel? I believe it is one stupid theory based on nothing. I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with it. Sure if you go faster then light and watch with a super telescope earth you will see the past happening, but you aren't there and can't change anything.

Also going to the future is possible, the rate at which time passes isn't equal in all places of the universe. When you take a spaceship and travel to a place where time passes faster you could have been away for three years while time on earth has passes three years and a day. I'm sure there are places where it all happens at an even faster rate.

anonymity
04-16-2012, 06:05 PM
It all depends how time works.

The idea that time is fluid, allows for a few things to work out.

1. Doctor Who
2. Worm Holes might be able to really time travel stuff.

-- I've time traveled before. At least I am 100% positive it happened. I even told my mom when it happened. She thought I was a tad off my rocker, but it happened. I went to sleep, and woke up before I went to sleep. I can't explain it. I've tried to figure out how it happened, I can't. I've tried doing it again, but I can't.

Vinyl Scratch
04-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Dammit, Dragon, You Ninja'd me. But, yeah, Your thought process is faster than the speed of light. So, that explains why you can remember things.. Ohh!! /Joke.

Vinyl Scratch
04-18-2012, 01:43 AM
Was this thread a useless post? I was derepped because of it. I just wanted to see, so that I don't make the same mistake in the future.