PDA

View Full Version : ..blackberry question

The Killer
04-24-2012, 03:39 PM
ok so i understand this proply is in the wrong section but YOLO....

this is also nothing to simba, villavu, rs, etc.

had my phone for about a year or two and today look at it to see the "sim not allowed :3" error...
my phones locked to ORANGE btw and i honestly don't know why this has happened, everything been fine so far.
anyone know how to fix this??

also does anyone know any legit (used and can confirm it works) free phone unlockers for blackberry

taking sim card in and out did not work!
cant find a old orange sim card anywhere so ill use a mates in school tomorrow
will try and fully unlock it cause if i do need a sim im not ganna go back to orange

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
04-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Your best option is to contact your phone dealership. Also if you'd like try putting the sim into another phone and see what happens. You may end up needing a new sim.

hellohappy22
04-24-2012, 03:53 PM
If you PM me your skype, Ill be able to unlock your blackberry. Ive had mine for years and used to run a BB unlock service.

Glassir
04-24-2012, 03:56 PM
happens to mine all the time. just take out your sim card and push it all the way back in. :)

The Killer
04-24-2012, 04:00 PM
happens to mine all the time. just take out your sim card and push it all the way back in. :)

ill try it now 1 min while it reboots

thanks for replies so far :)

The Killer
04-24-2012, 04:04 PM

tried and doesnt work for me :/
might try a diff sim card, ill try and find my old one ina min

jakeyboy29
04-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah i used to get this. It meant my sim wasnt registered to my network. I just gave my network a ring and they sorted it all out for me. needed my phone number and iemi or whatever number!