PDA

View Full Version : Tip 1

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi post your tips here and lets see what the ideas on auoting are

Tip 1 Only auto for around 5-11 hours a day if your planning to not get cought.
Tip 2 Make sure that the script has antirandom if you gonna auto that long.
Tip 3 Auto at resonable times. Autoing 1 am then again at 9 am is really... odd.
Tip 4 Dont use you main.
Tip 5 Try to use multiple character scripts.
Tip 6 Try to use scripts with antiban options. like logoutfor such and such time and then relog in stuff like that.
Tip 7 Dont use just one level 3 char on just mining. Get him a few combat levels then auto diff places and diff scripts.
Tip 8 If your really looking for getting it all out of what you autoed, this isnt the way for you. This way you will still turn a profit, but it with be about 25% less then other xfers. However, this one of the safest ways to xfer a lot of something. Simply make it look like the autoer char is selling his autoed goods. Then on a different computer, or a proxied window buy the autoed goods from the autoer for really cheap. Say I autoed 10k iron, they main would 'buy' the iron from the autoer for say 30 ea (300k). Then sell the iron for 100 ea (1m), that creates a 700k safe profit.
Tip 9 when using multi char scripts with a const player time.. and is not the guildminer or a major walking script.. use 4-7 minutes on each character.. means no randoms.. i was autoing for almost a day straight and havent got a random.. also SCRIPTERS.. if you are gonna have a timerperplayer.. make sure you have the option to have it random.. my script, if you enter 0 for timeperplayer, it will randomly log out between 4-7 minutes.. that makes it extremely undetectable because you arent loggin in and out at the say exact time.
Tip 10 Use private scripts, less ppl use it, less chance it gets detected =)

Sjoe
04-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Tip 2 Make sure that the script has antirandom if you gonna auto that long ;)

The Un-Named
04-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Auto at resonable times. Autoing 1 am then again at 9 am is really... odd.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Dont use you main(hasesnt stoped me lol)

devils elbow
04-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Try to use multiple character scripts.

Dark_Sniper
04-25-2006, 02:37 AM
try to use scripts with antiban options. like logoutfor such and such time and then relog in :p stuff like that

Pyro
04-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Dont use just one level 3 char on just mining. Get him a few combat levels then auto diff places and diff scripts

phantombmx
04-25-2006, 03:05 PM
when using multi char scripts with a const player time.. and is not the guildminer or a major walking script.. use 4-7 minutes on each character.. means no randoms.. i was autoing for almost a day straight and havent got a random.. also SCRIPTERS.. if you are gonna have a timerperplayer.. make sure you have the option to have it random.. my script, if you enter 0 for timeperplayer, it will randomly log out between 4-7 minutes.. that makes it extremely undetectable because you arent loggin in and out at the say exact time

WT-Fakawi
04-25-2006, 05:41 PM
that is actually the original multiplayer idea i never got to implement. It is the reason I give all Players a Location (Players.loc).

phantombmx
04-25-2006, 05:50 PM
what was? the random time? :confused:

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-26-2006, 07:44 AM
thats the way guys come on lets see if we can break 20

c0de
04-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Use private scripts, less ppl use it, less chance it gets detected =)

The Un-Named
04-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Use private scripts, less ppl use it, less chance it gets detected =)

Way ahead of you buddy.

YoHoJo
04-27-2006, 01:29 AM
i dont agree with this

Tip 7 Dont use just one level 3 char on just mining. Get him a few combat levels then auto diff places and diff scripts.

my friend uses Aryan and hes got 10 level 70+ miners with 3 combat

And even for scar same thing goes. Getting combat lvs doesnt help jagex look at you less. Iv tested before. No matter who you are jagex looks for autoing and if they get suspicious then then look closer and ban

Pyro
04-27-2006, 02:19 AM
i dont agree with this

my friend uses Aryan and hes got 10 level 70+ miners with 3 combat

And even for scar same thing goes. Getting combat lvs doesnt help jagex look at you less. Iv tested before. No matter who you are jagex looks for autoing and if they get suspicious then then look closer and ban

Its not jagex you have to watch out for its others reporting you. If you were a hard out lefgit player and someone level 3 running round the mining guold stealign others rocks wouldnt you report?

The Un-Named
04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Its not jagex you have to watch out for its others reporting you. If you were a hard out lefgit player and someone level 3 running round the mining guold stealign others rocks wouldnt you report?

Saying that I've reported loads of level 3 yew cutters that don't respond.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-27-2006, 09:20 PM
i neva report any one im much to lazy

z92
05-13-2006, 03:34 PM
Nice little list for dummies.

Flat Line
05-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Nice little list for dummies.

lol. most of this is pretty obvious... using random time tables are good so that it seems like the person isnt a robot, and not bring suspicion. having alot of chat responses is good.

im gunna add my friend's autoing accounts and have them talk to each other :D im so smart :p :cool:

be right bak
01-22-2007, 09:57 PM
I kno im new over here but... ive been playing rs2 sence like, forever.
And i thing private scripts and especially scripts that are sold (not that visable by serch engines e.g. google) are very good 2 use, and who would use lvl 3 accounts??
lvl em up a bit so its less ovious like have a lot of lvl 20s (easy lvl to acive with like 3 chars every day).
+ this community is awsome!!

pkurmom
05-05-2007, 01:24 PM
i need help every time i auto my mouse gose into a corner and stays there soo i cant auto loong and this is for every script i use

3Garrett3
05-13-2007, 11:01 PM
tip however many, dont bump old posts

Vicious
05-14-2007, 01:06 AM
Make your bot accounts look like mains: Do quests, wear nice clothes and quest items, change your look every so often. Defiantly have more than one skill in the highscores, if possible as many as you can bare to get. Use different scripts once in a while, don't auto in the same spot forever. If it's possible auto where there aren't many people. Use good scripts. It's worked for me so far.

I've never cared much about the time, seeing as my real game time is messed up. Sometimes I play at 3AM sometimes at 3PM. I do make sure not to auto for more than 10hrs, and that's pushing it for me.

Whoa, I didn't see the second page. This is old. Ah well, I stand by my tips.

PwNZoRNooB
05-14-2007, 05:19 AM
I'm gonna get 30 guys with rune mysteries, lol I can auto easily 72h with Wizzups on them :)
Only approx 2h/guy in 3 days isn't suspicious.