PDA

View Full Version : The most amazing story ever.

ManMan
04-08-2007, 05:03 AM
So like...one time... there was like... this guy... right... so anyways...
he like.... was like... "Dude"... and im like... "What"... and he's like..."Uhhhhh"
and im like... "Huh?"... and hes like..."Uhhhhh".....And im like.... "Dude".... and he's like...."What?".... and im like... "You were gonna like... say something...."
...and then he's like.... "Oh yea...your like...right dude"...and im like.... "yeah i know".... so then he's all like..."Yeeeaaaahh"....and im like...."Dude! I like...gotta like go man"... and then he's like..."K"....and im like..."K...like cya dude..."....then i like....left....

And that's the most amazing story ever!

Rune Hacker
04-09-2007, 03:24 AM
What i learned from reading this......Uhhhh......Im like......uhh.....it made me stupider then before i read it........uhhhh....give me back my inteligence!

legendaryhero90
04-10-2007, 11:18 PM
he like.... was like... "Dude"... and im like... "What"... and he's like..."Uhhhhh"
and im like... "Huh?"... and hes like..."Uhhhhh".....And im like.... "Dude".... and he's like...."What?".... and im like... "You were gonna like... say something...."
...and then he's like.... "Oh yea...your like...right dude"...and im like.... "yeah i know".... so then he's all like..."Yeeeaaaahh"....and im like...."Dude! I like...gotta like go man"... and then he's like..."K"....and im like..."K...like cya dude..."....then i like....left....

im guessing your gonna leech for good ya?

and rune hacker... here's your brain back...had to kill Manman to get it back but oh well. :f:

Yakman
04-14-2007, 11:25 AM
pah, leechers, oh well, enjoy powermining, autobuying and autofighting :D

Hugolord
05-06-2007, 08:22 AM

Rofl...i...like....understand...it...so...very...w e..wee..damn...i lost it