PDA

View Full Version : How do auto with least risk of bann?

xxchronic2007xx
04-08-2007, 01:16 PM
I have some questions since im kinda a newb and getting more into autoing.... so i have some questions
1) Witch java applet do you use, signed or unsigned?
2) How do you change your ip? Does it mess up your internet?
3) how many times a week or something like that should i auto?

Dunceiam
04-08-2007, 01:34 PM
1:Use unsigned, when you use unsigned Jagex can then not put the UID in your computer, which makes it so they can't see what players you were previously using. (Probably wrong, but I remember hearing that :p)

2:I don't believe you need to...But I'm just saying that because I never do. :)

3:It all depends on you. I personally auto only over nights, and about 3 days in a week. So I probably get 15x3=45 hours a week.

-Dunceiam

xxchronic2007xx
04-08-2007, 03:43 PM
thanks dunceiam,
what does this mean by "unique " UID
Rule #6. Use the regular RuneScape Client(!) and always auto unsigned.
- Make sure you get a unique UID each period you auto.

legendaryhero90
04-08-2007, 04:59 PM
1.unsigned
2.any proxies would do
3.24/7 a week if possible with a good script (wizzup and fakawi)

Dunceiam
04-08-2007, 05:15 PM
thanks dunceiam,
what does this mean by "unique " UID
Rule #6. Use the regular RuneScape Client(!) and always auto unsigned.
- Make sure you get a unique UID each period you auto.

Well, don't quote me on this. I'm not too sure. But whenever Jagex puts a UID on your computer, it's specific to your computer. So every computer gets a different UID. So let's say you're multi-logging in, you'd log in with one account on Computer A, you'd then get a UID specific to Computer A. Then when you log in the other account. It would get the exact same UID, and when Jagex or whoever sees that. They know that you're multi-logging.

-Dunceiam

Meanage
04-08-2007, 11:37 PM
I thought it linked accounts together, like say your using a script with 2 players setup; the UID will record the name of player 1 and when the script switches players the UID will store the name of the secound player too, then if you go on your main the UID will also store its username. Not too sure though.

Edit: I use signed, I load a world then delet the UID then auto. Ive never had any problems doing that. Unsigned lags so I dont bother with it.