PDA

View Full Version : Learning German.

Vinyl Scratch
05-15-2012, 03:09 AM
Hey, Guys! I wanted to know if anybody knew any online classes I could take to speak German. I have wanted to speak German for a long while, And I thought that this would be the place to ask. I need to to be free, because I don't have any money as of now, but I'll get some soon. I plan to use that on Insanity, though.

Thanks for the help!

~Troll

Runaway
05-15-2012, 06:03 AM
You might want to check this site out:

http://duolingo.com/

It's in beta right now, and it currently only offers German and Spanish. Totally free, too.

xSaintias
05-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Not to be off topic but what is the reason you would like to learn German?

Main
05-15-2012, 06:09 PM
German is awsome!

I'd personally like to move to germany if I can and work there. There is a lot of tech sectors and one of the most stable economy and life style.

Plus FORMULA 1!

Imanoobbot
05-15-2012, 07:22 PM
I am from Berlin, Germany. ;)
Just leave me a pm if you got specific questions.

Main
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Yay! More germans! :)

P1nky
05-16-2012, 09:07 AM
I'd love to have a German wife, so caring and loving <3

Although Rosetta Stone was the first thing that popped up in my mind lol, it may be quite pricey...So either you save up money or take German classes in Highschool/College!

Also you should google it, there must be a lot of websites that have free lessons and online flash cards and such :)

masterBB
05-16-2012, 09:17 AM
I am from Berlin, Germany. ;)
Just leave me a pm if you got specific questions.

Imanoobbot ist ein Berliner!

Vinyl Scratch
05-17-2012, 01:54 AM
Thanks, guys. I want to learn German, because it's badass sounding. Also, My friend speaks it, and I want to talk to him in German, as well as English.

Brandon
05-17-2012, 02:02 AM
I tried learning German and Serbian.. Serbian come easy.. The German is the hard part unless your dedicated. See going from German to English is much easier as I was told but going the other way around :c It's phonetic or something.

Anyway try Rosetta stone.

bigbutts5
05-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Imanoobbot ist ein Berliner!

He is a jelly doughnut? XD

On topic, pirate Rosetta Stone? Not the best but it came it mind haha. I'm from germany as well, moved here when I was 11. I am from Hamburg lol. On topic try this website Here (http://www.busuu.com/enc/user/register/de?b_source=adwords&b_campaign=us&b_group=de&b_subnetwork=SN&b_term=free%20online%20german%20lessons&b_placement=&utm_nooverride=1&gclid=COe78LSihrACFdEDQAodcHXmng)