PDA

View Full Version : Name-Change?

Peter
05-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey admin, I understand you guys are all very busy, with irl, scripting ect. Just noticed the great Namechanging thread hasn't been updated in a while and their starting to back up :0.

Just thought I would bring it to your attention, as I kinda need mine changed, it currently reflects my rs name and a few of my clan members have somehow found some of my posts and are questining me :/

Thanks in advance! Keep up the great work - Peter

Ezio Auditore da Firenze
05-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Probably better to pm an admin on this issue, as some of your clan mates might see this post and confirm it haha. All the best mate! :)

Edit: Oh and I've definitely seen you around Gielinor, haha....

litoris
05-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Nice channel there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTbF92y8v0

Joe
05-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah I would ask an admin... preferably Nielsie as he was the one who started the thread. But yeah it hasn't been updated, I wouldn't mind my request being processed as well :).

Peter
05-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Nice channel there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rTbF92y8v0

eek! see what I mean, it is quite the issue! haha, I have tried pming nelsie but got no response :(

Edit: If only villavu had an @tag function, so I could tag Nelsie and he would see this!

Justin
05-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Probably better to pm an admin on this issue, as some of your clan mates might see this post and confirm it haha. All the best mate! :)

Edit: Oh and I've definitely seen you around Gielinor, haha....

Lmfao me to!

Peter
05-20-2012, 01:15 PM
:/ well I changed my name the other day... But it still is my previous name :s and my clan members all call me by my previous name. 0.O Where have you stalkers seen me? :p

Justin
05-21-2012, 11:35 AM
:/ well I changed my name the other day... But it still is my previous name :s and my clan members all call me by my previous name. 0.O Where have you stalkers seen me? :p

I saw you at Lava Flow Mines IIRC

nielsie95
05-22-2012, 02:10 PM
I do these things every once in a while, not every time there's a new post ;)