PDA

View Full Version : appealling a ban

brave
04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Has anyone ever appealed a ban for marcoing and got their account back ? Or has anyone got any ideas on how to make up a lie that they would have to give your accounts back ?

legendaryhero90
04-10-2007, 11:10 PM
nope

you can try keywords like

kill
suicide
murder
rape
molest
homicide
suicide
burn
snipe
shoot
suicide
pill

~alex~
04-10-2007, 11:11 PM
nope

you can try keywords like

kill
suicide
murder
rape
molest
homicide
suicide
burn
snipe
shoot
suicide
pill

Lmao, I don't think you stand much chance.. I never get accounts back, even if they are innocent =\

legendaryhero90
04-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Lmao, I don't think you stand much chance.. I never get accounts back, even if they are innocent =\

exactly... like my second main...

and thats why i said 'nope':p

ranojit
04-11-2007, 04:59 AM
maybe if you become an employee at jagex and unban every account that was ban. then when they ask you who did it... say it was bush:sasmokin: :f: and if they dont believe that then just bring my best friend AK-47.

Secet
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM
maybe if you become an employee at jagex and unban every account that was ban. then when they ask you who did it... say it was bush:sasmokin: :f: and if they dont believe that then just bring my best friend AK-47.

Please tell me your age.

warbeak1245
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
i have got a few accounts unbanned for macroing on memers, just get a close friend, have him macro on ur account, u macro on his, and then when u get banned, just tell jagex someone else had ur account, get it unlocked, and then its like inst-unbanned... i got this one account unbanned 5 times in a row like that before they finally declined the appeals... its a completely automated process, what you say in the appeals doesnt matter, they have accepted appeals from me that said i was macroing or where i just cussed them out... just say u werent in control of the account at the time and recover from a different ip adress, hopefully the one that u made the account on...

Johura
04-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Ive tried that. Dosent always work.

Markus
04-13-2007, 11:55 AM
But works most of the time. Just be sure that you created the account on another IP, and set the recovs at the same IP. Auto on another IP then you created the account.

warbeak1245
04-14-2007, 12:33 AM
But works most of the time. Just be sure that you created the account on another IP, and set the recovs at the same IP. Auto on another IP then you created the account.

yeah, that's, uh, what i was trying to say and stuff...

versa
04-27-2007, 08:43 PM
that doesn't always work they rarely manually review cases "I stress rarely lol", but on yes IP swaping is a good way to give you a 50-50 chance of get your account back.

rader720
04-27-2007, 09:28 PM
lol thank god for macroing on a vm ^.^ free ip's lol

stebenwulf
05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Somedays ago got back my old account back. It was banned about 5 years ago for cheating with our first and best runebot :rolleyes:
I was a agressive to jagex and it gave credit

Don't try to get your account back for "dear jagex team i will never cheat again etc etc" Because thats just ass kissing and who likes ass kissers?

joshie
05-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Please tell me your age.

probably 10 >:p

script dump ur m0m
05-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Just so you know

It is NOT totally automated.

I asked to have the bullshit taken off of my very first account where i have to pay an additional 8 dollars every time i make a members payment on top of 7+ dollars a month on top of no electronic transfers.

And he said it it non-negotiable.

:(

Even though i paid them back the money.