PDA

View Full Version : Attenion All Mage Pkers!

cause
04-26-2006, 02:27 AM
new update, 1 of the 3 iteams u keep (not sure in relation to which is more valuable) u keep HALF ur runes when u die!! --- IM double checkin this--

I remember first post=p
04-26-2006, 03:25 AM
new update, 1 of the 3 iteams u keep (not sure in relation to which is more valuable) u keep HALF ur runes when u die!! --- IM double checkin this--

So says fagex?

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-26-2006, 04:23 AM
lol how gay is that i got 86 magic and i love the thrill of loveing a couple of mill in wildy =p

Pyro
04-26-2006, 05:26 AM
Mages will soon rule the wild. Because of the ess update air runes and all F2P runes will come cheap. Now this so that we dont lose as much.And mages are way overpowered. Whats next

XxKanexX
04-26-2006, 05:54 AM
I agree, Pyro. I was a ranger and rangers are practically forgotten about lately. Their' armour may be slightly protective against armour, but Mages can still do alot more damage faster than rangers can retailliate.

And Melee just slices through ranging armour. Jagex need to balance out the combat triangle.

The Un-Named
04-26-2006, 08:33 AM
This is bad for me and pyro, you too kane :)

When we kill someone we only get half runes if they die. :(

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-26-2006, 09:30 AM
lol you guys want to have to fight in wildy? 3 on 1?

c0de
04-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Rangers are not underpowered.
Mages -> good while low cb since they can hit huge dmg for their combat lvl.
Rangers -> good after lvl 75 ranging, especially on members (hits fast and hard + if you use crystal bow then it poonz meleers and magers)
Melees -> High hits, str att prays, pots for att,str,def, special attacks.

I think rangers are overpowered, seems like you don't fight high lvl rangers... It's best to have hybrid that way you can be sure you wont be wrong :) High hitpoints and prepared in every situation. The thing that sucks for mages is that they have less space for food and their armor isnt protective and spend heaps of cash while pking for runes and food. Yeah and before when u die you loose all your runes which you payed atleast 10k, while rangers looses addy arrows which they can make if they're p2p, not saying you cant make runes but it's much more boring than fletching arrows and bows. Rangers can make themself their armor out of hides (crafting skill). And mages ? mages can't. Melee can smith their too... Mage is expensive skill and mage pkers are kinda underpowered... f2p max hits -> rangers can do 15s (more less it's around this) with addy, melee 24 with 99 str, pray and str pot. and mages with 59 can do 16 and that's max, no higher hits than this only few good hits and then splashes against rangers... Yet in p2p meleers are kinda unpowered against ancient mages because i killed like 20 (more less) people without getting hurt :D and i used ice blitz. surely it's expensive but effective. anyway please dont say rangers are underpowered because they're not we can have whole discussion about this and i can give even more arguments... balance is more less good..

cause
04-26-2006, 07:48 PM
*sigh* i wish i still had my main. i really need: 1. cash :p 2. a range auto and 3. learn how 2 script :D!

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-26-2006, 08:28 PM
i'm a mage and i like it:)

fun...

SubiN
04-29-2006, 07:52 AM
LOL ther are rangers that also MAGe making them ULTRA

c0de
05-01-2006, 04:40 PM
those are called hybrids...

hotboyphil
05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Mages will soon rule the wild. Because of the ess update air runes and all F2P runes will come cheap. Now this so that we dont lose as much.And mages are way overpowered. Whats next

raangers still hurt and now thoes new hybrids like got +12 mages deff but use a mele wep its not fair hate them!