PDA

View Full Version : god dam my computer...................

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-26-2006, 09:12 PM
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i made a script that logs you in from your desktop(clicks firefox and types in the address, and logs in to the specified world...) and i'm like almost done my main loop. then, i was talking to my friend on MSN(my work wasnt saved) and then suddenly, my screen goes black and the compoooper just restarts like when you push the button. GRR...

my computer is even fast!

3.2GHz CPU (pentium 4)
512mb RAM
256 mb video card
infared signaling
CD writer
CD reader
6 USB (4 in back, 2 in front)
sound blaster
windows XP service pack 2 special edition
65GB Hard drive and Backup hard drive

WTF is wrong with my computer!!! it cant be doing this!!!!!

all my work... gone

EDIT: and now, it says it will restart my comp in 5 minutes because it downloaded a widows update......

phantombmx
04-26-2006, 09:29 PM
lesson learned.. save every chance you get.. now you know how people who play nintendo feel (the original) ;)

my comp restarts occasionally too.. so i wouldnt worry too much about it too much

Renax
04-26-2006, 10:07 PM
don't leave your computer on excessivly(sp?) restart it every couple of days.

I remember first post=p
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i made a script that logs you in from your desktop(clicks firefox and types in the address, and logs in to the specified world...) and i'm like almost done my main loop. then, i was talking to my friend on MSN(my work wasnt saved) and then suddenly, my screen goes black and the compoooper just restarts like when you push the button. GRR...

my computer is even fast!

3.2GHz CPU (pentium 4)
512mb RAM
256 mb video card
infared signaling
CD writer
CD reader
6 USB (4 in back, 2 in front)
sound blaster
windows XP service pack 2 special edition
65GB Hard drive and Backup hard drive

WTF is wrong with my computer!!! it cant be doing this!!!!!

all my work... gone

EDIT: and now, it says it will restart my comp in 5 minutes because it downloaded a widows update......

Over-heating makes it restart as well, and 512 mb? That's not really "fast". No offense or anything, but we've had some people in the past whose comps would restart to over scaring / aryan-ing.

Dark_Sniper
04-26-2006, 10:12 PM
i turn mine off for an hour every week. otherwise its on :p.

phantombmx
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
my old comp i used to restart once every month for an hour.. :D:rolleyes:

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-27-2006, 12:34 AM
here is what i do with my comp...
i turn it on, then turn it off when i'm not using it

(i'll need to get more ram!)

and when i use SCAR or Aryan, my computer never freezes/restarts...
hmm...... mabye it has something to do with my keyboard... i just remembered that when i tried to push enter on the keyboard, i accidentally pushed enter + shift + Turbo (i just have this thing on my keyboard) and then my computer turned black and restarted.

this happened to me again before. and again, with MSN messenger running, i dont know if i pressed those keys. this also happened right when i turned the computer on, it just restarted on another MSN.:confused:

Choppa
04-27-2006, 12:38 AM
My computer is really weird, every friday at 1am it will restart.
I don't really mind because Norton has to end a process and in that time I can save my work :)
But most of you guys leave your computer on for way too long, whats the point of leaving it on when your sleeping, waste of energy and you can overheat your computer.
Just turn it off when you go to bed...
EDIT:
BTW, If you have a turbo key on your keyboard then it must be really old...

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-27-2006, 01:07 AM
windows has many errors and stuff* that go worng with ti that has happened to me befor as well(but not with as mcuh work lossage)

Serial_KillaZ
04-27-2006, 12:07 PM
I dont remember that last time my comp was turned off, i have no over heating issues.. i also have a shitty computer from like 1994.. i can bairly do shit..

Home
04-27-2006, 01:17 PM
lol... my computer is like mabey over 3 weeks on... i dont never (almost never shut it down :))

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-27-2006, 03:48 PM
lol! anyway, i'm gonna get some RAM, something like 2GB of RAM. my computer loads a little slow when it starts up...