PDA

View Full Version : How to play smart, etc

chris91
06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Remove.

SwagDaddy
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Some areas are known for ban's quite quickly, usually it's something that can be used to gold farm or just areas that are usually highly populated with bot's like the range guild which is known for attracting bans

radplane
06-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I am kinda strict with my mind, If I can tell im a bot, it gets me a paranoid =/. I have different level of accounts also im willing to risk/lose. Just play it like the stockmarket sort of? Dont do what everyone else is doing.

Id do your charms for sure, but also mix it in with 2-4 other skills so your not "farmy". Just my ideas.

Runaway
06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Like radplane said, if you find a secluded place to auto, you will likely never get banned. Try to find unique areas for the skills you want to train. The best way to avoid a ban is to avoid getting reported :p

litoris
06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
My advice would be to never bot for longer than a regular player could play legitimately. If you really care for the account, babysit it.

DRose
06-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Make sure the script is stable/hardly messes up. I tend to find a lot of messed up bots just walking back and forth which leads to massive reports xD

Like mentioned, it's advised to babysit atleast for the first few mins or even an hour to make sure it's stable :P

J J
06-16-2012, 05:20 PM
If you care so much about getting banned just make your own scripts. You will be sure that they do exactly what you want them to do. That's what I did and I've been using my own private script for my summoning tank for over 1000 hours in the past 2,5 months and haven't been banned. I doubt I will ever get banned.

micdude
06-18-2012, 02:05 PM
If you care so much about getting banned just make your own scripts. You will be sure that they do exactly what you want them to do. That's what I did and I've been using my own private script for my summoning tank for over 1000 hours in the past 2,5 months and haven't been banned. I doubt I will ever get banned.

What's the benefit of making your own scripts? Wouldn't it be best to use the ones that have been around a long time with refined anti-ban?

litoris
06-18-2012, 02:26 PM
What's the benefit of making your own scripts? Wouldn't it be best to use the ones that have been around a long time with refined anti-ban?

Lots of people using the same script gets Jagex's attention because so many people have suddenly started to do the same thing extensively. If you use your own script, nobody does the exact same thing.