PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!

alw98
06-15-2012, 07:20 PM
I am playing on the runescape private server Soulsplit. Before anyone says anything about "Why do you need to bot on a private server?" or anything like that there is a mode that is like real Runescape almost.
The Problem: since I am playing on the hard mode, thieving takes forever to get up but gives you alot of money. I was wondering if someone could help me make a script to automatically click on a unique color of one of the stalls whenever it is running. The reason i cant just have it auto click is because after you click on the stall repeatedly, the game moves you to a nearby spot, to prevent macroing. So the script would have to find the color, click it, and keep clicking it once the game moves you. Thanks guys, I hope for help.

Main
06-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Its likely you will just be told to learn how to script and make one yourself.

alw98
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Thats the thing though, I've been trying to figure it out but i can't!

alw98
06-15-2012, 07:44 PM
program new;
const COLOR = 5180779;
var x, y, w, h: integer;
begin GetClientDimensions(w, h);
while(findcolor(x, y, COLOR , 0, 0, w-1, h-1))do
MoveMouse(x, y);
ClickMouse(left);
end.Would this work?

Hazzah
06-16-2012, 03:10 AM
There was one, it appears the OP has removed it though :/

Bom
06-16-2012, 12:13 PM
I am playing on the runescape private server Soulsplit. Before anyone says anything about "Why do you need to bot on a private server?" or anything like that there is a mode that is like real Runescape almost.
The Problem: since I am playing on the hard mode, thieving takes forever to get up but gives you alot of money. I was wondering if someone could help me make a script to automatically click on a unique color of one of the stalls whenever it is running. The reason i cant just have it auto click is because after you click on the stall repeatedly, the game moves you to a nearby spot, to prevent macroing. So the script would have to find the color, click it, and keep clicking it once the game moves you. Thanks guys, I hope for help.
Make one yourself. Its not that hard. I doubt soulslipt has randoms right and antiban isn't even necessarily on soulsplit. So basically just make the theiving procedure and run. :google:

Anyways, you do know that this bot will not run on SMART so it will take control of your mouse right?

alw98
06-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Yes thanks, I finally made on which works, and I'm going to run it when im not doing some thing else. Anyone know of any way to make it better though?
program SilkStealer;
{$i srl\srl.simba}
const COLOR= 4458844;
procedure StealSilk;
var x, y, w, h: integer;
begin
GetClientDimensions(w, h);
if FindColor(x, y, COLOR, 0, 0, w-1, h-1)then
begin
Writeln('Silk found!');
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
end else