PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Soulsplit Thiever!

alw98
06-17-2012, 06:09 PM
After getting alot of help, I have finnaly made it:). It can thieve all the stalls, but only in Ardougne, or however you spell it. Just follow the instructions, and start it up!make sure to have the camera all the mav down to where it is almost level though. I made it to where the progress report works now, but you have to get your own color because the color changes. Also, can anyone help me make a script that the user enters in True/False in a couple of lines, and then the script uses that to tell exp and stuff, because it differs and is a pain. Pm me if you can.

Baz
06-17-2012, 07:08 PM
How do you set up the script like make it bot on the Client?

Recursive
06-17-2012, 07:11 PM
It steals from stalls in ardy...that's it?
No food support, no run away if in combat (cause you know you will), no checking for uptext incase it clicks a guard mistakenly?

alw98
06-17-2012, 07:23 PM
It steals from stalls in ardy...that's it?
No food support, no run away if in combat (cause you know you will), no checking for uptext incase it clicks a guard mistakenly?
It doesn't click a guard by mistake, and if it was to, if you were high enough level to atack it when clicked, you would be able to kill it. And there probably wouldn't be a problem because i ran for several hours straight with no problems. And there are no other stalls to steal from except ardy, and varrock. In varrock there to many people it lags,and they might have the color on from the stall. Even though you can, i dont recommend it.

How do you set up the script like make it bot on the Client?
You copy and past the code into simba, and use the green crosshairs and put it on the soulsplit window.

Baz
06-17-2012, 07:51 PM
I tried it pressed start nothing happened?

alw98
06-17-2012, 08:01 PM
For which stall? You may have to get new colors for some reason... I just tried and i had to.
And for some reason the progress report isn't working

Main
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
btw can you make money off botting in ss?

alw98
06-17-2012, 08:13 PM
you steal stalls, it gives you money..... And i think i am going to redo it, the proggie isnt working because sometimes it clicks to fast because of lag, and clicks 1 stall 2 times. Anyone else having same problem tell me please.

fre
06-17-2012, 08:22 PM
To many static waits. add random wait time to it.
Also add some random to your mouse coordinates.

Keep up the good work.

alw98
06-17-2012, 08:28 PM
No need for random waits.... It is a private server so static can't get you banned
And can anyone tell me how to make it to where once it clicks the stall, it waits until the stall is gone to stop waiting? thats where the problem is. and then once it starts the procedure again it waits to do anything(instead of going and waiting and adding a count to loot) until the items on the table pop up again?

zluo
06-18-2012, 04:17 AM
try something like right click checking and using dtms to find stalls, like i do for my scripts for ss. also for checking instead of waiting, try averagepixelshift and have exp bar open, its what i did for my bandits afker (10hr+ proggies)

alw98
06-18-2012, 06:38 AM
You lost me bro.... I dont know about any of that stuff... Pm me though and ill see what you are talking about.

scohot
06-18-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm very knew to this program and i am very confused as to where you insert this script could you please help me?

alw98
06-19-2012, 12:09 AM
click the download link and download and run.

scohot
06-19-2012, 12:37 AM
ok thanks just did and it works thank you. There is one thing i dislike that fact that if you lag the script is off for quite a while but that can't be fixed in any easy method and makes a lot of money made 1m in like 5 minutes of watching tv said i should have made 2m though so if you don't lag this is a great script and even if you do lag its good cash for afking

alw98
06-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Do you mean it logs out? Because i am making a way to fix that. Add me on SS scooby98. And i am making a monster killer, but i dont have food support:s you have to use pray and be On legends, or extreme..... No real way to make it detect health because the if findcolor(x, y, color, thing makes it to where x and y have to be variables......

scohot
06-19-2012, 03:53 AM
it doesn't log off but it makes the timing of stealing the items off so when multiple people are stealing such as gem stall if you lag you miss out on a lot of money due to it clicking to late or early

alw98
06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
ah, okay. i am thinking of a way to fix this, but i cant really use dtm because i dont know how to use it..... I could make it wait less time, but it would screw the progress report royally.....

scohot
06-19-2012, 05:22 PM
ok also last night i ran it for a hour or so before i went to bed and got to 15m went to sleep woke up logged off with 20m i think it ran for around 15minutes then signed me out.one last issue i have is it attacks guards, and for my theiving account which is low lv because i made an alt to bot on, they are lethal

sharkyscape
06-22-2012, 01:37 AM
i have an error

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl\srl.simba' used from ' '

alw98
06-23-2012, 03:16 AM
i have an error

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl\srl.simba' used from ' '

do you have srl set up and updated? it requires the latest version, and by this it doesnt look like you have srl installed.

prozaah
06-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Im sure this is a good script, but your instructions are terribly vague...

alw98
06-24-2012, 01:30 AM
terribly vague on which part? you put near spot, get a color and run. not hard.

xxgamer79
07-22-2012, 04:37 PM
All it does is click the top of my browser. it never clicks the stall

zluo
07-23-2012, 03:37 AM
All it does is click the top of my browser. it never clicks the stall

use the client selection thing and select the soulsplit client. DONE. also itd be better to use it on the downloadable client.

Toby1
07-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I like it, but I find it hard to read when TAB is not used and no spaces. I would use FindColorSpiral then FindColor because then it goes to the closest stall possible(if there are more then 1 stall) I would also suggest a function that lets you choose which stall instead of expecting the user to retrieve the color. But all in all goodjob! :D

Senesence
08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Does it still work? all it does for me click in the client and keeps clicking on the HP icon please help.. !

Clark09
08-12-2012, 07:27 AM
it would be nice if it worked without your mouse..... this is useless lol

zluo
08-13-2012, 07:12 AM
it would be nice if it worked without your mouse..... this is useless lol

itd be hard to use it without a mouse. it means editing smart to run soulsplit. its not useless and nothing is stopping you running it in a virtual machine...

Clark09
08-13-2012, 08:23 AM
why would i do that to bot on a p server???

zluo
08-13-2012, 09:57 AM
why would i do that to bot on a p server???

hey, ive made about 5b ssgp = 25m rsgp from my ss scripts. one my friends using my script made over 160b ssgp = 800m rsgp and another 10b ssgp = 50m rsgp. Used in the right way, it could be extremely profitable.

Jmanizzle
08-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Doesn't work for me, mouse just stays still.

Daher
08-19-2012, 10:14 PM
hey, ive made about 5b ssgp = 25m rsgp from my ss scripts. one my friends using my script made over 160b ssgp = 800m rsgp and another 10b ssgp = 50m rsgp. Used in the right way, it could be extremely profitable.

Did you multi bot, using around 5 scripts 24/7?

zluo
08-20-2012, 03:43 AM
Did you multi bot, using around 5 scripts 24/7?

not me, just one acc and probably 5 hours per day. it was my friend that ran 15 accs 24 hrs :S. wish i was him

Vinyl Scratch
08-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey, guys. I fixed this script up a little bit, if you want to try this out. it's easier to read, and I added some comments on how to pick the colors. This should help all of you.

xxgamer79
08-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey, guys. I fixed this script up a little bit, if you want to try this out. it's easier to read, and I added some comments on how to pick the colors. This should help all of you.

Where is it at..?

Vinyl Scratch
08-25-2012, 09:46 PM
ogod. I just realized, didn't post it!

program StallTheiver;
{$i srl\srl.simba}
(*

Ok, to pick colors, you're going to click the little eyedropper thing.
^ (look up from that arrow)
you're going to then copy-paste the color into the COLOR thing. But make sure to get rid of the 000 on there. *)

const
COLOR = 000; //replace 000 with the numbers you get for each stall.
AMOUNT = 000; //replace 000 with the amount gained from when you steal from the stall

var
loot, money :Integer;

procedure StealSilk;
var
x, y, w, h: integer;
begin
GetClientDimensions(w, h);
if FindColor(x, y, COLOR, 0, 0, w-1, h-1)then
begin
loot := (loot + 1);
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
Writeln('Silk Found!');
wait(3000)
end else
wait(100);
end;
procedure Proggy;
begin
Writeln('');
Writeln('********************************');
Writeln('Thanks for using my script!');
Writeln('We have stolen: ' + IntToStr(loot) + ' loot');
Writeln('We have stolen: ' + IntToStr(money) + ' money');
Writeln('Much credit to abu_jwka for helping me script most of it!')
Writeln('');
end;

begin
ClearDebug;
SetUpSRL;
AddOnTerminate('Proggy');
repeat
ClearDebug;
StealSilk;
money := (loot * AMOUNT);
until (IsKeyDown(114)); //pres F3 to stop and continue to Proggie!
end.

Irae
09-02-2012, 01:29 AM
hey alw98 before I do I wanted to ask you if I could dissect your script and use it for other ones? give you the credit if I come out with anything :o (still in the extreme beginning process of learning scripting)

Divus
09-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Does it still work? all it does for me click in the client and keeps clicking on the HP icon please help.. !

Sesence idk if u still look at this thread but if u do, you need to edit your color to one that is only found on the stall you want to thieve from. A tool that has helped me immensely in finding a good color is aca.
http://villavu.com/repositories/srl-opendev/Scripting%20Tools/
Go to the url and download Auto Color Aid v2
Hope this helped!

lmpulse
09-06-2012, 06:05 AM
can i run this for two accounts?

kyle5471
10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Here's an overnight proggy. I edited the script to use less time between clicks. It's made to only thieve the spice stall, you must select a new color for the green thing on the spice stall.

http://i.imgur.com/fsyUG.png

Script:

program SilkStealer;
{$i srl\srl.simba}
const
COLOR = 1546768; //replace 000 with the numbers you get for each stall.
AMOUNT = 21081; //replace 000 with the amount gained from when you steal from the stall
var
procedure StealSilk;
var
begin
begin
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
Writeln('Silk Found!');
wait(2750)
end else
wait(100);
end;
procedure Proggy;
begin
Writeln('');
Writeln('');
end;
begin
ClearDebug;
SetUpSRL;
repeat
ClearDebug;
StealSilk;
end.

Kerk
10-11-2012, 02:37 AM
If you were to integrate this script with APPA, I would hug you irl, but then this script would be abused by goldfarmers...

Dark Curse
12-14-2012, 06:39 PM
It does not work, it goes up to my HP bar and clicks it multiple times. The simba proggy box says we have found silk

rj
12-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Ffs, guys you have to make it search for the color inside the game window not the whole damn cleint otherwise it will fail..brb ill make a working one

Dark Curse
12-14-2012, 10:54 PM
Sorry rjj95 im completely new to this and shouldnt have posted prior to knowing what i was doing. This script DOES work and it works very well, just have to use Pick Color in Simba, pick a good and sufficient color for whatever stall you wish to choose and copy and paste the color into where the script says Color. Thanks for the script!

doorsftw
12-16-2012, 01:39 AM
does anyone have a guide on how to up simba for ss?
i have all the basics and ik how to do it on rs.

rj
12-16-2012, 02:20 AM
does anyone have a guide on how to up simba for ss?
i have all the basics and ik how to do it on rs.

Drag the green target to the ss cleint and hit play..

jjjjoel94
12-26-2012, 06:25 PM
ogod. I just realized, didn't post it!

program StallTheiver;
{$i srl\srl.simba}
(*

Ok, to pick colors, you're going to click the little eyedropper thing.
^ (look up from that arrow)
you're going to then copy-paste the color into the COLOR thing. But make sure to get rid of the 000 on there. *)

const
COLOR = 000; //replace 000 with the numbers you get for each stall.
AMOUNT = 000; //replace 000 with the amount gained from when you steal from the stall

var

procedure StealSilk;
var
begin
begin
Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
Writeln('Silk Found!');
wait(3000)
end else
wait(100);
end;
procedure Proggy;
begin
Writeln('');
Writeln('');
end;

begin
ClearDebug;
SetUpSRL;
repeat
ClearDebug;
StealSilk;
end.

thanks this works perfect for me! ;)

IsoMorphic
01-01-2013, 01:35 PM
thanks mate got me 99 with sir

bottinf
02-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl\srl.simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MIKK-PC\My Documents\Downloads\Thiever.simba'
hmm..

Neodymium
02-17-2013, 01:21 AM
You need to update the SRL extension before you can use it...

LOCOMODDING
02-20-2013, 12:26 AM

Why do I get this error?

Neodymium
02-20-2013, 01:33 AM

Why do I get this error?
You need to update/install the SRL extension before you can use it...

LOCOMODDING
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
You need to update/install the SRL extension before you can use it...
Can you tell me how to do that or give me a link please?

Namedontcare
02-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Can you tell me how to do that or give me a link please?

Here you go, this should tell you everything about how to set it up, and update it!

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Edin
02-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Hey man a random keeps popping up and stopping it can u fix that

stepis69
10-19-2013, 07:12 PM
i wana make scripts 2 for soulsplit but im in any time not scripted at all. sry bad english. if some 1 wana help me to create somthing for soulsplit missage me

alamari
12-20-2013, 11:55 PM
After getting alot of help, I have finnaly made it:). It can thieve all the stalls, but only in Ardougne, or however you spell it. Just follow the instructions, and start it up!make sure to have the camera all the mav down to where it is almost level though. I made it to where the progress report works now, but you have to get your own color because the color changes. Also, can anyone help me make a script that the user enters in True/False in a couple of lines, and then the script uses that to tell exp and stuff, because it differs and is a pain. Pm me if you can.

can u put up game setting please becuse when i try botting it just moves the mouse on the game tab and does nothing please help