PDA

View Full Version : Soulsplit Collecter

dylmem1
06-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Hey guys, im having trouble making my first script for the Rsps called soulsplit. Im trying to make a script that will walk from neitznot bank to bob, collect a full inventory of gold bars then walk back to the bank to deposit them. (using right click "all"). Then repeating of course.

And if possible that someone could make this for me or help me do it i would really appreciate it. And also if someone were to make it for me, could you make another one for diamonds?

Im probably going to use these scripts for a bit, then dissect how the person made them to help me make my own scripts work in the future.

Thanks for anyone who can help me out :)

putonajonny
06-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Which rsps is it? Every one is slightly different and the script will have to alter accordingly...

I can help you with any parts of the script you need help with :) just let me know which...

dylmem1
06-21-2012, 11:39 PM
The server is called soulsplit. And im having trouble moving to the correct spot, and trading bob because the screen moves every so often and messes up the coordinates and i just need to be able to move to him, trade him, buy gold bars/diamonds, run back to the bank, put them in my bank, close the bank tab. (then repeat from there)

putonajonny
06-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Sorry I assumed that soulsplit was some members item that I hadn't heard of, ok lets break it up:

Trading Bob:
Use colour finding functions to find him, right click and click the text saying trade, look into FindColorTolerance, MMouse, ClickMouse2 and ChooseOption (should be fairly obvious what each does)

Buying Gold Bars:
I'm not sure here, is it a shop screen or chat options?

Going to the bank:
You could make a custom SPS map, this would work well..

Opening the bank:
Same as trading bob

Depositing and closing bank:
I'm sure you can work this out, just use Mouse

alw98
06-23-2012, 02:59 AM
hmmmm. Would choose option work on a privet server? if so this could make my scripts infinitely better.

putonajonny
06-23-2012, 11:14 AM
It depends on if the fonts are the same

zluo
06-25-2012, 05:19 AM
Ive made exactly this script, i might let you in with something, but not the entire script, but ill help you, pm me

Recursive
06-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Someone from soulsplit requested a bot that does something like this, I agreed to help but the problem is that soulsplit does not have a full map, maybe it is located somewhere on their website but that is actually the only problem with making a script for this server; especially if the instructions involve walking.

A solution is to use symbol finding to walk...

zluo
06-25-2012, 06:26 AM
Someone from soulsplit requested a bot that does something like this, I agreed to help but the problem is that soulsplit does not have a full map, maybe it is located somewhere on their website but that is actually the only problem with making a script for this server; especially if the instructions involve walking.

A solution is to use symbol finding to walk...

lol yeh, i actually used odtm for my walking lol