PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Record with Simba?

sm321
06-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello :) I was wondering, can you mouse record with Simba? Thankyou.

riwu
06-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Runaway made one few weeks ago:
http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1050830&postcount=12

I wont recommend using a mouse recorder though, generally not safe and there is very limited activities u can do with it. Learning to script is the only way to go for endurance botting ;)

Caotom
06-29-2012, 10:02 AM
To put it simply, no.
You can VERY easily create a simple script that clicks in certain locations with waits but no, you cannot simply mouse record.
There are, however, one or two script floating around that enable mouse recording (I do not have experience with them and I don't recommend mouse recording).

~Caotom

Zyt3x
06-29-2012, 10:04 AM
Yes, just store the mouse locations each time you move the mouse and store it in, i.e a TPointArray, then play it back whenever you want :)

var
x, y, lx, ly : Integer;
TPA : TPointArray;

begin
while True do
begin
GetMousePos(x, y);
if (lx <> x) or (ly <> y) then
begin
SetLength(TPA, Length(TPA)+1);
TPA[High(TPA)] := Point(x, y);
end;
lx := x;
ly := y;
end;
end.
(wrote this in the webbrowser, so I'm not sure if it works)

Benny
06-29-2012, 10:05 AM
If its for Runescape that's basically asking for a straight up instaban

sm321
06-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Runaway made one few weeks ago:
http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1050830&postcount=12

I wont recommend using a mouse recorder though, generally not safe and there is very limited activities u can do with it. Learning to script is the only way to go for endurance botting ;)

To put it simply, no.
You can VERY easily create a simple script that clicks in certain locations with waits but no, you cannot simply mouse record.
There are, however, one or two script floating around that enable mouse recording (I do not have experience with them and I don't recommend mouse recording).

~Caotom

Yes, just store the mouse locations each time you move the mouse and store it in, i.e a TPointArray :)

var
x, y, lx, ly : Integer;
TPA : TPointArray;

begin
while True do
begin
GetMousePos(x, y);
if (lx <> x) or (ly <> y) then
begin
SetLength(TPA, Length(TPA)+1);
TPA[High(TPA)] := Point(x, y);
end;
lx := x;
ly := y;
end;
end.

If its for Runescape that's basically asking for a straight up instaban

Thankyou for the reply's :) Can someone show me how to use Runaway's script please? (Thankyou Zyt3x, but his has randomization on it). And yes, I know how un-safe it can be.

Zyt3x
06-29-2012, 10:07 AM
If its for Runescape that's basically asking for a straight up instabanIs it?
Have you tested?

I've found that using pure MoveMouse(); and ClickMouse(); hasn't banned my test accounts.

Tested this a year ago tho or so...

onilika
06-29-2012, 10:08 AM
I think he wants to ban his account :b

Benny
06-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Is it?
Have you tested?

I've found that using pure MoveMouse(); and ClickMouse(); hasn't banned my test accounts.

Tested this a year ago tho or so...

Yeah I know but you want to make it super slight the chance of ban.. and yeah with the implementation of the bot nuke in nov who knows what the softwares like now for mouse recording