PDA

View Full Version : SoulSplit AIO Money Maker?

cynicz
06-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Ok so ive made a single AIO script that has a couple functions as of now
heres the comments in the begining

.: Commands :.
* F3 - Stops all scripts, PLEASE remember this
because the mouse will move too fast.

* 'buybolts' - Buys rune bolts (start with
Lowe's shop open

* 'buyknives' - Buys rune knives (start with
Lowe's shop open

* 'makebolts' - Attaches bolt tips to bolts
(Keep bolts & tips in first 2
slots)
* 'maketips' - Makes Dragon Bolt Tips

It Currently made me 50k dbolts (yes i mean, buying dstones, cutting stones into tips, buying bolts, and attaching tips to bolt) in about 30 mins.
I am adding rune essence and shark buying. will probably make support for all bolt tip making (saph, eme, ruby, diamond) for leveling up legends/extreme accounts crafting and fletch

any more features I should add? any kind of material gathering (that sells as notes) anything that doesnt require walking

after i get everything added i may be releasing once i sell all my dbolts so people dont kill my economy lol

gpianist
06-29-2012, 05:26 PM
This is good. But then again, a script like this would, if released to the public, cause a massive crash. So I suggest not releasing it to everyone, only a few people.

cynicz
06-29-2012, 05:37 PM
right now im asking for more ideas on what to add. IF i can get walking down pat i will be making it bank diamonds/gold bars as of now i need tasks to bot that dont bank

stuartroad
06-30-2012, 09:00 AM
cuts normal trees and makes shafts? won't really make money but yeh, you know. :)

zluo
06-30-2012, 10:38 AM
Ring of life maker, Runecrafter, both about 100m per hour (already made these two scripts :D)

stuartroad
07-02-2012, 12:59 AM
jesus 100m per hour? i've just been theiveing overnight, makes about 200m a night, if it doesnt break somehow.

zluo
07-02-2012, 01:16 AM
jesus 100m per hour? i've just been theiveing overnight, makes about 200m a night, if it doesnt break somehow.

what theiving script do you use? private? and on a side note, ive already made the thing that cuts trees and makes shafts (or bows):p.

stealth1337
07-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Hello, one money making method I would like to see added would be woodcutting/firemaking. Because you can easily get 99 woodcutting and 99 firemaking while making alot of money. However if you deem this idea not worthy I will just wait until I know a bit more about simba and make my own.

Thanks alot,

Stealth,

alw98
07-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Hope to see it soon, i will trade my auto-fighter(Kinda flawless:P) for this script kk?

zluo
07-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Hope to see it soon, i will trade my auto-fighter(Kinda flawless:P) for this script kk?

did you add anything different from the last time i saw it on making it flawless? Pm me what you did, you dont necessarily have to release your script to me