PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Soulsplit Alcher.

stuartroad
07-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Here is a shitty script for soulscript, simply alchs, no antiban or randomness, not needed for a private server and simply press f3 to stop it. it just repeats the one simple process, it clicks spell book every round, in case of lag.

Now I don't know what functions and stuff work in private servers so i just used mousebox. If you aren't using the soulsplit client thing, then it will take a few mins to set it up yourself.

1. Target soulsplit
2. If using client, press play (f3 to stop the script) if not, do next step
3. Mouse coords appear down the bottom of simba, mouse over the spellbook, high alch symbol, and the item you want to alch, and replace the numbers where told. (Lines 12-18)

If you can't figure out how to use the mousebox coords, just download the client, its completely safe:duh: or search for some sort of tut on it.

I will also be making a thieving script, and fletch/crafting in one shortly. Feel free to chuck some more ideas at me.

alw98
07-06-2012, 10:15 PM
nice.... you could have it find dtm or something for magic book, then x-(whatever) y-(whatever) for locations, would remove the need for user setup..... make them place item in specific spot and it would work like a charm. btw look forward to your fletch/craft ones, will they wc? would be nice..

stuartroad
07-06-2012, 10:49 PM
yeh i suppose i could, but i would suggest people just get the cleint anyway, i find i lag less on it also.

zluo
07-06-2012, 11:16 PM
yeh i suppose i could, but i would suggest people just get the cleint anyway, i find i lag less on it also.

if your making a fletching crafting one, what are you going to do? Are you gonna use bob and bank? if so dont release it, you would f up the economy :S

stuartroad
07-07-2012, 11:21 PM
no it would just stand near bob, buy gems, cut them, then make bolts, no walking needed. I have already made it, just want to fix a few things up cause its kinda dirty. make about 200k for 30 seconds work using dragonstones, will be able to use all gems.