PDA

View Full Version : can i get banned if i have a level 3 banker?

iraqownz
07-04-2012, 11:35 AM
hello.

i just want to ask, if i can get banned, if i have a level 3 account, that i only use, for banking my high values items. also like 400m and 6 fish mask. etc.

riwu
07-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Based on the RS rules, u are not allowed to have any form of trade between ur own acct, but it is very rarely enforced/tracked. The high volume of unbalanced trade may, however, cause unwanted attention from jagex (hence checking on ur account for botting/gold farming), though due to the enormous amount of trading that occurs every day i dont think it is even tracked. So there is an extremely low chance of u getting caught.

[S]paz
07-04-2012, 11:49 AM
A Jmod once said that they have a very hard time tracking trades. So you are fine.

Austin
07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. I would recommend of course having a pin, recovery questions, and all that stuff. Only way they could possibly ban you is if you want to give all the stuff from the lvl 3 to your main back at once and they mistake it for rwt. I don't think that would happen though.

Caotom
07-04-2012, 01:10 PM
There are plenty of mules around. Even if your mule or main does get banned from suspicious trading activity (this happened to a guy with like 3 rare sets and max cash on his mule ;o ) You can simply put in a ticket saying that you were worried about the security of having all of you money on the one account and wanted to have some sort of insurance against hackers, you are in complete ownership of the other account and do not use it nor ever plan to use it for anything besides holding money for your main. This worked for him and is very likely to work for just about anyone, Jagex knows where their rules go too far.

~Caotom

Master BAW
07-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I also have 3 accounts with 500M+ of cblvl 3/4/5 and I didn't get banned or warned ever yet. :) So Its pretty safe I guess.

iraqownz
07-04-2012, 01:28 PM
thanks for all your replies :) i am not worried anymore :P well, i just want to know. is the risk high, even if i am f2p, banker?