PDA

View Full Version : a question only a smart perosn might know

pockets08
04-15-2007, 01:31 AM
heeeey ppls, i just started a project at school, and i get to come up with wat i want to be in my life as a career, i came down to quite a few thigns that are all similiar in ther eown lil ways.

1. i want to race :) illegal o rnon legal fine with wat eve rjust need cash...

ok so that first one is my TOP choice the rest, are things that dont fit into it >.>

2. i want to design games or programs.

3. i want to creat animated or 3d videos

4. i want to creat websites :)

so if anyknos of any free Video recroders, editors, or animation creators. im relaly in the need of a Video editor, one that is able to edit things recorded from AutoScreenRecroder 2 free version O_O i dont care if there demos, as logn as they last at leasta month :) also i plan on studying like mad on the SCRIPTS cause i need sum programmign practice :) :google:

Gwallunit
04-15-2007, 01:34 AM
http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/

Camstudio is a good screen capture program

Hope this helps mate

pockets08
04-15-2007, 01:35 AM
id also like to add on if anyone wants to talk about these kidna things :) and feels like making a friend in this sort of err field? my msn is pockets-08@hotmail.com or my yahoo, ugytheeel@yahoo.com or my aim, pockets08@aol.com i rarely use yahoo, im usually always on MSN and i use aim when im sleeping for the radio :) lol o and also if u kno of any good website creators or tutorial on CSS , not html , html is to basic.

Smartzkid
04-15-2007, 01:37 AM
maya

3ds max

cinema 4d

lightwave

rhino

c++

pascal?

assembly

flash

dreamweaver

*realizes that none of them are free*

:D PM me for any that you want...I can probably get them

Gonna add more in a sec

pockets08
04-15-2007, 01:59 AM
wow thats alot of ppl and alot of programs, thanks for ht emessages, wooo im gona look at all these and download them all prolly, i removed all my games ot ger rdy to study

omgh4x0rz
04-15-2007, 02:28 AM
c++, assembly and pascal are languages, not programs. Out of those three, c++ would be the most useful for creating games. You can download microsoft visual C++ express for free, but you will get extremely frustrated trying to make a game. (also, you need to download some extra stuff like directX to do the graphics)

I think w3schools has pretty good tutorials for website stuff html/php/mysql/css/ajax and more

pockets08
04-15-2007, 04:22 AM
thanks, i just starte dmakin sum basic movies but they crack me up :) let me kno fi anyone wants to see them, heres one im gonna let ppl see :P

http://h1.ripway.com/ninjashank/OMGSWEETVID.MSWMM

Smartzkid
04-15-2007, 05:14 PM
After Effects

Bryce

Mudbox

XSI

ZBrush

Swift 3d

Photoshop

ImageReady