PDA

View Full Version : Other scripts!?

ItsTimmyMan
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Even this section is filled with runescape scripts.

Aren't there moderators watching this area? It's annoying for people like me who don't want runescape scripts.

riwu
07-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Not a surprise since obviously we focus on RS scripts, non-RS scripts are mostly made just for learning. You can watch some of yohojo's vids (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMejhyjGwI) for non-RS scripts.

Neros
07-11-2012, 01:01 PM
no it's filled with runescape PRIVATE SERVER scripts, which are not for runescape thus makes them fit here.

now what you have done, is also spam the board your complaining about being spammed with scripts that don't go here... (which in fact do belong here leaving you to be the only offender)

sorry but scripts for runescape.com go in the runescape script section. scripts to do with anything else go here.
whether it be soulsplit/neopets/puzzle pirates or a script for facebook..

simples.

Wizzup?
07-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Even this section is filled with runescape scripts.

Aren't there moderators watching this area? It's annoying for people like me who don't want runescape scripts.

What kind of scripts are you looking for?

Joe
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
What kind of scripts are you looking for?

I was kind of hoping for a Webkinz one.
Shame that I had to settle for Runescape...

Vinyl Scratch
07-11-2012, 05:54 PM
^ The Troll is Trolling...

ItsTimmyMan
07-12-2012, 10:06 AM
myspace mobsters scripts. (I was going to study other scripts to see how they did it and learn off of that.)

Flight
07-12-2012, 11:08 AM
myspace mobsters scripts. (I was going to study other scripts to see how they did it and learn off of that.)

Although you may not be keen to making your own script I would still recommend giving it a shot. You really should watch YoHoJo's first video tutorial on script basics. If I remember correctly he explains using Simba for other things excluding Runescape, including a flash game. That'd be a good place to start.

grats
07-12-2012, 11:13 AM
yea especially yohojo's first video, mobsters can be botted with fully static clicking, nothing really has to be randomized.

stealth1337
07-12-2012, 05:39 PM
you can bot on puzzle pirates? WAHOO!

Olly
07-12-2012, 07:54 PM
you can bot on puzzle pirates? WAHOO!

Can bot on whatever you want..