PDA

View Full Version : Any1 wana give me their rs classic account?

wantonman
07-18-2012, 03:39 AM
hey ill even trade my main

Main
07-18-2012, 04:21 AM
classic account is tied to the rs2 accountds. Besides real clasdsic sucks, (i have access) and you are better off playing classic servers.

exilednoob
07-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Real classic does not suck. its freaking awesome. the private servers is what sucks. they arent real

Brandon
07-19-2012, 03:55 AM
I have access to classic. RS Classic does indeed suck! http://www.runescape.com/classicapplet/playclassic.ws
Wtf is that? Looks like someone took a shit on the servers.

Must be written in dos -__-

exilednoob
07-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Coming from someone who started in rs2, I wouldnt expect any more....

Sin
07-20-2012, 01:11 AM
I started in 2004, RSC is just absolute garbage, the game mechanics are so sh*t.

Main
07-20-2012, 01:24 AM
imo rsc is better than currrent rs with the old players :)

Real rs with old player would be wonderful.

exilednoob
07-21-2012, 02:57 AM

Finally someone who feels the same as I do.
I dont care about graphics, and really, thats the only thing rs2 has on classic.. That and a lot more content. I dont care about more content either. I love runescape classic and have fun playing it.

HeroOfSinnoh
07-21-2012, 05:10 AM

I agree.

Neznam
07-21-2012, 05:27 AM
When I play rs classic its actually pretty fun. People who play is are so respectful rather than rs2 where flame fests start in clan channels and you cant turn on your Private without being bombarded with auto typing bots advertising gold selling when really they just want to hack your account.

If I had a spare account I would give you, but its my main thats tied into rs2, so I cannot.

exilednoob
07-22-2012, 03:34 AM
When I play rs classic its actually pretty fun. People who play is are so respectful rather than rs2 where flame fests start in clan channels and you cant turn on your Private without being bombarded with auto typing bots advertising gold selling when really they just want to hack your account.

If I had a spare account I would give you, but its my main thats tied into rs2, so I cannot.

Neznam, you could not be more correct. The runescape classic community is Grand and golden, the people are so nice, probably because most of the players left are much much older and way more mature than the testosterone inflated teenagers in rs2. Rs classic community > Runescape community 100%

pulse0
07-22-2012, 06:44 AM
Classic is pro. first time i log in after like 7 years guy walks upto me and gives me 400 swordie certs and 10k. had a great convorsation and i made the slow journy to varrock.. just like old times :)