PDA

View Full Version : Illegal

Serbe0
04-16-2007, 05:21 PM
hello everbody :)
first i have to say: MY ENGLISH SUCKS!!

i was on a festival like 3 days ago, its called "ILLEGAL" in austria, yes its not legal becaus alot people selling drugs on festivals like this, there was 2 big boxes and 1 dj/mix table, (no techno) there was also alot of alkohol, in a little empty hall, there was alot of real good dj´s making damn good drum ´n base,
that was the fiirst time i ever was on a festival like this, im not listening to drum ´n base for long time, but i tell you, drum ´n base is the best music ever, there are like more parts of drum ´n base like acid, this is more faster and brutality, people getting crazy while listening to that.

ok all i wanted to say, just google or go any way to listen to drum ´n base, i have one link to a real soft drum ´n base its like the first step to grate musik:
http://media.putfile.com/blut-zucker
the name of this "groub" is pendulum maybe some of you know tham, they realy rock!!

-Serbe0

the flea
07-01-2007, 05:55 PM
lol who hasnt heard of pendulum [spelling?] i dont like drum n bass music coz i find it boring but of course ppl have heard of pendulum!!!! what loser hasnt?

Santa_Clause
07-03-2007, 06:00 AM
I haven't heard of them...?

crossback7
07-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Umm. . .they're called an unknown band? If they don't have vocals then most people probably haven't heard of them. . .

sweetleaf
07-03-2007, 08:20 AM
i've never heard of em. im not a loser : ( haha

itSchRis917
07-13-2007, 05:40 AM
Yea, i was reading the post, and i was like "Who the fuck is Pendulum?" Im'a go check it out though..

IEatJ00erBaybees
07-13-2007, 08:07 PM
I guess I'm a loser. =\