PDA

View Full Version : War Metal Tyrant script

stricken157
07-21-2012, 06:19 AM
Hey, i was wondering if someone could either make (or help me make) a War metal tyrant bot.
It would actually be a very simple script to make, since its an MMO collectible card game and requires minimal clicking.

See, i tried making a simple macro like bot that just clicks every 10 minutes (because the game requires you to wait for energy to restore) but its very tedious, shuts down frequently, and i would like it to do it in the background while i browse other things on the Internet (not sure if this is possible). Also, there is no bot detection for this game.

Why i want this is because the game is EXTREMELY grindy and i have become a little bored from it.
Anyone reading this and has no clue what this game, is it can be found on the website Kongregate or you can simply click the link below
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant/
(You will need to make a Kongregate account in order to play this game, since its an MMO.
Don't worry it only takes a couple seconds :))

Really any help is appreciated.
If you are interested in helping me to learn to write scripts you can always pm me and ask for my skype. I would be really happy to learn from an experienced programmer, and if you happen to make a script for me i would like it to be private, (this is not a permanent decision!) You might need a somewhat experienced account to make the bot which i can provide you the info for,

Olly
07-21-2012, 06:51 PM
The script would need your mouse, so you wouldn't be able to use your computer.