PDA

View Full Version : [Update] SRL: July 29th, 2012 ~ Multiple SMARTs fix

Coh3n
07-30-2012, 01:28 AM
I realize this is the first update thread made in a few months, but I know there are some people that appreciate them. I'm only including the updates made a few minutes ago.

Brandon (4):
Allow New Client Spawns. No Hard Coding. 1 Line changed.
Option to Disable Offsetting..
Renamed Option to disable the navbar.
Split the ResetNavBar Into two functions. One to disable, one to enable the offset.

Cohen Adair (7):
Fixed out of range in SmartGetClientIDs
Fixed RSReady and called SetupImageClient after entering the username/password
ExitSquealOfFortune now uses WaitUptextMulti

Nebula (1):
rs_GetCompassAngleRadians tol change

Cheers,
The SRL Development Team

Le Jingle
07-30-2012, 01:31 AM
That black color for the compass seems to be changed somewhat often by the rs devs, no?

Nonetheless, thanks for posting the updates and thanks for the three for helping the entirety of the srl community in general! :)

Benny
07-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Thanks bud,
I appreciate all the effort you've gone to, allowing us to continuing using this fantastic piece of software :D

Coh3n
07-30-2012, 01:32 AM
That black color for the compass seems to be changed somewhat often by the rs devs, no?

Nonetheless, thanks for posting the updates and thanks for the three for helping the entirety of the srl community in general! :)

I'm not sure, but it can always be changed back if that's the case.

riwu
07-30-2012, 01:34 AM
Great work guys! Question: will the global constants (MS/MB/MC/MI/MM coordinates) differ when changing the boolean of the ResetNavBar? I'd think it should be tied in such a way that whichever mode it is on, it will return the correct coordinates based on the coordinate shown on the btm right of simba.

Coh3n
07-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Great work guys! Question: will the global constants (MS/MB/MC/MI/MM coordinates) differ when changing the boolean of the ResetNavBar? I'd think it should be tied in such a way that whichever mode it is on, it will return the correct coordinates based on the coordinate shown on the btm right of simba.No, the constants remain the same no matter what. This just allows the scripter to use the normal client area (including the nav bar) if they wish.

Flight
07-30-2012, 01:43 AM
I'd like to see more of these official SRL update threads. It's nice to see a concrete list of what's been worked on / fixed and added into SRL. This is why it's nice when Wizzup? posts his Simba releases with a list of updates.

NCDS
07-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Although I struggle to be able to contribute to the creation of these threads presently, it's always nice to see you active around here again bud. :)

Mew
07-30-2012, 01:53 AM
:D
Yay!

shstiger2009
07-30-2012, 03:38 AM
Sweeeeet. Brandon has been awesome with all of this stuff recently, but credit definitely goes to everyone of course. Looks great!

Silent
07-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Nice update, lots of people were having issues with the multi-smart clients bit.

I'm also curious as to what I can do with the bar being disabled...

Great update guys, keep up the good work.

P1nky
07-30-2012, 05:03 AM
I'd like to see more of these official SRL update threads. It's nice to see a concrete list of what's been worked on / fixed and added into SRL. This is why it's nice when Wizzup? posts his Simba releases with a list of updates.

+1 indeed a great summarize overview of the update :)

PhaseCode
07-30-2012, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the update

Carlito
07-30-2012, 06:45 AM
great work guys! making daddy proud :)

TehNeonFishy
07-30-2012, 01:57 PM

I agree, even when there is a patch for a game on the PS3/Xbox, I always go online and Google the patch notes. :D

raees
07-30-2012, 03:16 PM
which remote version is the new srl update?