PDA

View Full Version : Sokoban

Richard
07-30-2012, 10:14 PM
A few of you may know that I was working on a pretty basic game, Sokoban. Well, I actually completed it ages ago, but thought some people might be interested in the finished product. To be honest, it's pretty poorly coded, but I'm not exactly a 1337 programmer :p But here it is.

Rules are pretty basic, push the crates using the arrow keys to get the crates into the target spots. You can only push, not pull, and you can only push a maximum of one crate at a time.

Wikipedia page about the game: http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokoban.

I've included the source, naturally, so you can all laugh at my hilarious inability to code.

Enjoy :)

masterBB
07-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Cleared everything till lvl 7, maybe I will continue tomorrow. Seems like a fun game, but takes so much brain power.

[XoL]
08-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Takes too much brain power :P
Cleared till level 3, but then I was like 15 minutes gone.. if I continue 8 hours may pass >.<

BigFate
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I used to play a game like this soo much thankyou for reminding me!

Edit: Don't remember it being this hard :)

Richard
08-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Cleared everything till lvl 7, maybe I will continue tomorrow. Seems like a fun game, but takes so much brain power.

It does get to a point where you have to really think about what you're doing. This is why games like CoD and RS are so successful

Takes too much brain power :P
Cleared till level 3, but then I was like 15 minutes gone.. if I continue 8 hours may pass >.<

Try designing it :p

I used to play a game like this soo much thankyou for reminding me!

Edit: Don't remember it being this hard :)

I honestly don't understand how some people got to level 50 on the original...

Thank you all for your responses and positive feedback :)

Hazzah
08-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Played the first level a few days ago. Couldn't be bothered to actually think at 4 am... :P Was an interesting puzzle game though