PDA

View Full Version : Virgina Tech shooting

xxchronic2007xx
04-18-2007, 11:31 PM
I hope you guys heard about the shooting at virginia tech it was the biggest campus shooting in U.S history and if you havent heard about it here you go.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QpAhseVCSCY

Thats as close i can get ya :p

- 32 people died i think and over 15 injured
The shooter was some psycho Asian (no offense to Asians) and he was somewhat emo, he would write death stories in his LA classes only thing i kno he wrote about was how the teacher molested him and they went and killed her or something whack like that, the reason people say he shot up the campus is because.... LMAO HIS IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!! ROFL !!!

-comments

EDIT: watch this news report http://youtube.com/watch?v=8nDQ5okkq8Y

bullzeye95
04-18-2007, 11:33 PM
This was already posted 2 days (I think) ago :p

xxchronic2007xx
04-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Darn! if it was

Rune Hacker
04-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Everyone already knows about this, no point in really bringing it up i think, but w/e. A lto fo talk at my school about it.

xxchronic2007xx
04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
My social studies teacher has a smart board (one of those huge screens that you can touch and surf the web) and he showed us bunch of stuff about it and was like ....... This son of a ***** hes a dam ***** shooting up all those innocent people with a *****ing bright future and could of done something with their lives instead that ******* ******* had to go spray em all like a ***** with no life - if you thought that was alot of cussing i wont go on because it gets worse until....

Harry
04-19-2007, 10:42 PM
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8682

My math teacher has a smartborard!

krzykiller
04-23-2007, 02:13 AM
all I can say is wow...I cant believe that a person would do such a thing

Yakman
04-23-2007, 03:19 PM
well i think it isnt right that a person only has to tick the box
'Do you have a history of mental illness [ ]yes [x]no'
and no-one checks it,

ditto
04-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Yes this whole world is messed up. First those mean little kids won't give the rabbit a bowl of cereal. All he wanted was a taste. Now this Va Tech crap happens.

The whole world is goin to hell man.

ditto
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
I hope you guys heard about the shooting at virginia tech it was the biggest campus shooting in U.S history and if you havent heard about it here you go.....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QpAhseVCSCY

Thats as close i can get ya :p

- 32 people died i think and over 15 injured
The shooter was some psycho Asian (no offense to Asians) and he was somewhat emo, he would write death stories in his LA classes only thing i kno he wrote about was how the teacher molested him and they went and killed her or something whack like that, the reason people say he shot up the campus is because.... LMAO HIS IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!! ROFL !!!

-comments

EDIT: watch this news report http://youtube.com/watch?v=8nDQ5okkq8Y

I live in Va and most of what you're sayin isn't true. O_o
Where you get your info?

Dunceiam
04-24-2007, 01:08 AM
That info is true...? It's been circulating the news for days and days. Even though one day after the shooting, 190 people die in Iraq. But they only showed that for 5 minutes, then straight back to Virginia Tech Shootings. I really think that whoever decides the American lives are more valuable then Iraqi lives is quite idiotic.

(Science teacher has a smartboard too :p)

-Dunceiam

ditto
04-24-2007, 03:35 PM
I guess in a situation like this it doesn't matter whos right or wrong. So I won't say what's false in his post. It irritates me when people spread false info no matter what situation though.

For example I heard on another board the students were jumping out of the window and two died from a broken neck. False. They jumped outta the window but the worst injury from that was a broken ankle.

People keep spreadin stupid shit. Stop please. O_O

Dunceiam
04-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I agree, stuff like, "LMAO HIS IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH HIM!!!! ROFL !!!" Probably ain't true, but who knows?

-Dunceiam

sherlockmeister
04-25-2007, 03:23 PM
big f*cking deal...32 people dead, but people die all the time, why is this so goddamn special? somewhere in iraq a bomb kills 100 people and it barely gets mentioned in the papers. personally, i think people should be glad that this is the worst shooting in u.s. history...

Dunceiam
04-25-2007, 07:06 PM
sherlockmeister, it was 190 people that died not 100 :).

It's also not that people should be glad that this was the deadliest shooting, but just stop the news from broadcasting it 24/7

-Dunceiam

The devil
05-26-2007, 03:45 AM
Everyone knows about this.

Vicious
05-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Then why bump it?

radioactive_werewolf
05-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Then why bump it?
He's been bumping all kinds of old posts.

seungki
05-26-2007, 10:42 PM
This is a shock to the Korean community, as we now have more Americans showing racial discrimination to the Korean race.

I am Korean, and I will be honest and state that yes, that is true. I have experienced it myself.

I will state to those who are reading this: This guy was an individual. He is in no way a symbol of Korean people, and under no circumstance should anyone say "Koreans are choleric and this guy is the perfect example"

It's absolutely wrong to base everyone upon that.

Also, I will like to say the final act that triggered Cho Seung Hui's mind to go berserk is not quote-quote "His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him" - chronic.

He really did have a Korean girlfriend, and she broke up with him for a White. These types of situations have been going around in colleges for lots of Korean males, and I suppose all the "emo-ness" that was inside Seung Hui's head finally popped and caused him to just lose it.

You can think of what happened in 2 ways, and I will claim that what you decided basically decides your personality.

1)
You: Cho Seung Hui is a fucking psychopath and should have been sent to jail or a mental institute for making those stories. -

Me: IMHO, you're a fucking douche bag and you should be there as well. I claim that you do not give a damn about how a person "similar" to Cho would feel inside his heart, but instead you say "It's for the safety of others." Good going.

----------or-------

2)
You: Cho Seung Hui should have had more nice people who tries to make friends with him. People these days always form in cliques, and the "losers" are always left out. No one even tried to bother with him, or helping out his mental problems that he may have had. If he possibly had great people nearby who always tried to make friends with him, I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have happened. -

Me: You know how to think of others before yourself. Kudos to you. *thumbs up*

igotgrapes
05-27-2007, 09:05 PM
This is a shock to the Korean community, as we now have more Americans showing racial discrimination to the Korean race.

I am Korean, and I will be honest and state that yes, that is true. I have experienced it myself.

I will state to those who are reading this: This guy was an individual. He is in no way a symbol of Korean people, and under no circumstance should anyone say "Koreans are choleric and this guy is the perfect example"

It's absolutely wrong to base everyone upon that.

Also, I will like to say the final act that triggered Cho Seung Hui's mind to go berserk is not quote-quote "His imaginary girlfriend broke up with him" - chronic.

He really did have a Korean girlfriend, and she broke up with him for a White. These types of situations have been going around in colleges for lots of Korean males, and I suppose all the "emo-ness" that was inside Seung Hui's head finally popped and caused him to just lose it.

You can think of what happened in 2 ways, and I will claim that what you decided basically decides your personality.

1)
You: Cho Seung Hui is a fucking psychopath and should have been sent to jail or a mental institute for making those stories. -

Me: IMHO, you're a fucking douche bag and you should be there as well. I claim that you do not give a damn about how a person "similar" to Cho would feel inside his heart, but instead you say "It's for the safety of others." Good going.

----------or-------

2)
You: Cho Seung Hui should have had more nice people who tries to make friends with him. People these days always form in cliques, and the "losers" are always left out. No one even tried to bother with him, or helping out his mental problems that he may have had. If he possibly had great people nearby who always tried to make friends with him, I'm pretty sure this wouldn't have happened. -

Me: You know how to think of others before yourself. Kudos to you. *thumbs up*

wtf is w/ #2? it's not hard to make friends my pops is military and i've never had no trouble getting a lot of friends when we move, and cliques are cliques cuz that's who you're similar to, not because they dont' want anyone else inside of them. i can't stand when people say that kind of shit if you can't make friends it's your fault, no one elses.