PDA

View Full Version : TerroristHunter AimBot

L00PH0LE
08-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Just view the image I will be attaching with this to find out how to position it in your browser. This is my first simba script so it's not 100% perfect but it'll make it to the last level and hit next after each level has been finished.

If you guys have any ideas of how to improve on this then please don't hesitate to post them in the comment section below. Enjoy!

Step(s)
1) go to http://www.addictinggames.com/shooting-games/terroristhunt.jsp
2) open up simba and drag and drop the green cross-hairs over to your browser, look at the first "MoveMouse(332, 150)" and its relation to the coordinates simba shows and try to line up "play" around that area . (Note: it doesn't have to be spot on, but at least try to get it pretty close.)
3) hit run.

Footy
08-11-2012, 10:04 PM
If you drag the crosshairs to the game client, you can make the co-ordinates relative to the client, rather then the whole screen. This means you don't have to have the window in any specific spot. Other then that, I find know this game, do I can't really critique your script!

L00PH0LE
08-12-2012, 01:59 AM
I guess my version is buggy then because it'll only let me select the entire browser instead of the specific flash area.

Footy
08-12-2012, 02:53 AM
That's weird... Even I you select the browser, and choose your coordinates relative to that, you won't have to position the game.