PDA

View Full Version : Throwing in the towel..

XxKanexX
04-29-2006, 04:37 AM
For everyone who thinks this is a joke, it's not. alright? Don't go spamming this thread with bullshit.

I've decided to quit Scar scripting and Runescape. Therefore quitting SRL and any other forum related to Scar i may be a member to.

People here are starting to really annoy me. And i don't care if they say it's "a joke" or "sarcasm".. You still did it, 'Kay? Some people here really need to learn respect and that everything they do shouldn't be for comedy to other members. People have feelings, you know?

That, of course, is not the only reason why i am quitting. I don't find any fun in Scripting anymore, nor browsing the forums, I have no motivation to post in topics anymore and i need to work more on school.

I have thought this over. And i'm not coming back. If you desperatly need me, my email is in my profile.

I'm sure SRL will grow in the future and Scar will, too. SRL has an extremely friendly, helpful and hard working team. Fakawi and Wizzup have done wonderful things here.

That's all i have to say, really. Bye?

-Kane.

P.S: If i sound pissed off, it's because i am. The lack of Co-operation on this board for some people is just way below what it should be. Some people need to wake up to themselves.

Pyro
04-29-2006, 04:41 AM
Ahhh well we all have to move on. Good luck with the future

phantombmx
04-29-2006, 04:49 AM
good luck with the future kane! people who are nice will miss you :)

Sdcit
04-29-2006, 04:58 AM
no..... good luck my friend. May your life continue happily.

L.I.P (Live in Peace) Kane

Function man

Dark_Sniper
04-29-2006, 05:02 AM
seems like the reasons why i gave up but i came back... because i still find scripting a bit joyful.

im sorry you still cant find it fun anymore kane and that you were one of the best scripters i knew.

guesse its somthing to do with a poem from what i see.

WhiteShadow
04-29-2006, 05:04 AM
Good bye long curly haired Kane, that liked winky ";) ". (That disturbed me minorly ;p sometimes..)

You were a great scripter. Really admirable. Well, hope all goes well for ya. :p

~WhiteShadow

P.S You have funky metaphors, and you have rhyme, use your talent well, k?

The Prince of Randomness?
04-29-2006, 05:09 AM
We can be sad because he has gone, or we can remember what he left.
We can mourn because he will not be there tommorow, or we can remember him for what he did yesterday.

Leave in Peace XxKanexX Scripter of all..

Sorry for what i may have done in the process do make you leave.

May your future be prospectful

<3

You have a great talent for Scripting and programming, use it well.

Mutant Squirrle
04-29-2006, 05:14 AM
hey kane sorry to here that still gunna have the same msn cuz i enjoy talking to you

enjoy life kane

XxKanexX
04-29-2006, 05:35 AM
Thanx Prince ;) That goodbye lightened me up a bit. You don't have to keep me in your sig if you don't want too. And you did nothing to make me leave.

Mutant, i will keep the same Msn ;D I enjoy chattin' with you, too.

White, Looks like someone else has taken the role of Squig to call me curly hair ;)

Dark, It's not anything relevent to the poem thread. And i will still Script in Scar, just in other places.

Dark_Sniper
04-29-2006, 05:45 AM
Thanx Prince ;) That goodbye lightened me up a bit. You don't have to keep me in your sig if you don't want too. And you did nothing to make me leave.

Mutant, i will keep the same Msn ;D I enjoy chattin' with you, too.

White, Looks like someone else has taken the role of Squig to call me curly hair ;)

Dark, It's not anything relevent to the poem thread. And i will still Script in Scar, just in other places.

ok that makes the goodbye a little more reasonable and more cheerful.
whatever it is kane get over it your fine now enjoy yourself and ill talk to you late k :cool: .

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-29-2006, 06:43 AM
cya later man soz to cya going i wont have any oen to fight with any more =( but i hope u have fun with what ever your going to do now well bye

The Un-Named
04-29-2006, 06:54 AM
Omg! I really hope you have a good life Kane. :(

Starblaster100
04-29-2006, 10:24 AM
<3 Kane
<3 Lots of silly functions he makes

Good luck dude, ill chat to you on MSN sometime ;) Its sad to see such good scar scripters leaving

SubiN
04-29-2006, 11:27 AM
BYE kane , i'll miss u and good luck in the future

timmyboy
04-29-2006, 11:52 AM
Awww, cya Kane, your a good scripter and we will miss you. Have fun, try to come back to at least browse the forums sometime, if not, well then, have fun doing whatever you will be doing.

Spky
04-29-2006, 12:24 PM
See ya Kane, you legend.

piv
04-29-2006, 12:28 PM
13 huh... you'll be back buddy ;)

Bebe
04-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Bye kane, my love ;)

driger1592
04-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Bye? I don't see why I'm saying bye really. After all, I still have your MSN address :p

Bebe
04-29-2006, 01:49 PM
I still have his Msn, phone mumber, address, full name... ect. :)
I even have his exct global coordinates. Weird, huh? :p

Pwnd
04-29-2006, 03:19 PM
A lot of people are leaving. :(

The Un-Named
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
You won't will you, Pwnd?

Pwnd? Pwnd??!!

..[/sarcasam-offtopic]

XxKanexX
04-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I still have his Msn, phone mumber, address, full name... ect. :)
I even have his exct global coordinates. Weird, huh? :p
And you can visit me anytime, Megan ;)

Piv, i won't be back. Believe me.

YoHoJo
04-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Was I one of the ppl that cause you to leave?:confused: :p :D

phantombmx
04-29-2006, 09:24 PM
lol bebe.. pssst.. stalker...

yeah i got your msn too kane, ill give ya a holler every now and then :D

WT-Fakawi
04-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I think Kane is very courageous. He has made a choice and I think it is a very wise one. However I liked his presence, most -if not all- other things in life are far more important than "checking the forums" and being "a respected member of the community".

At some point we all need to go on with our lifes. Threre a plenty reasons for that, none of them needs here to be explained, accounted nor validated for. Kane has got better things to do at this moment and he is right too! I forsee him a bright future if he sticks to his ideals and shows the discipline to work long and hard to accomplish them.

Kane, you managed to spit out over 1000 posts in two months. GJ, but you have spent way to much time at this board. :)

Go now, life long and prosper.

And reduce you postcount to lets say 10 a month

P.S. This is what makes a coummitny a community. It is not a static entity, it evolves.

Krazy_Meerkat
04-29-2006, 10:58 PM
:0 I'll miss ya kane... I hope you find something else that interests you :)

Jagex_Fagex
04-30-2006, 03:21 AM
cya later man, ill talk to you on msn sometime, gl with the future.

jcs_double
04-30-2006, 04:42 AM
nononono!

first stupid3000 then kaitnieks and now kane. will it end?

XxKanexX
04-30-2006, 07:43 AM
Thankyou, Fakawi. That was a pleasure to read. If i do get bored one night, I may come on now and then just to say Hello ;) hehe.

1k of posts in 2 months, woh. I thought it was longer than that.

And i'm not answering any questions that ask if it was them that made me leave. These people were only a parcial amount in my leaving. If i answer then these people will most likely feel bad, then be treated differently amongst other members. And they don't deserve that.

The Un-Named
04-30-2006, 03:41 PM
I thought it was 4 months, geesh I got 4** post count in 4 months at kaitnieks and 336 in 2 months here. :O

Cheesehunk
04-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Bye Kane, you were a great member of the community, and wil be missed:(

XxKanexX
05-01-2006, 05:19 AM
ok, I have formed an agree-ment with myself. I'll post now and then, but not in Scar or Runescape related threads :p

timmyboy
05-01-2006, 10:57 AM
ok, I have formed an agree-ment with myself. I'll post now and then, but not in Scar or Runescape related threads :p
Isn't that gonna bi just KINDA hard? :p

The Un-Named
05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
He made a scar script to block scar/runescape related things. ^^