PDA

View Full Version : What are the going rates for RSGP?

Leonardo Da Vinci
08-18-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm curious because on gold selling sites, they sell it $1 a mill.
I was just wondering what the going rates are... Since I don't have access to the black market, perhaps you could tell me about the rates in a private message? ;)

Sorry if this isn't allowed, I apologize and accept the fact that the thread could get deleted.

Footy
08-18-2012, 12:58 PM
For buying or selling? buying, you can usually get around 50-60c/mill, and you can sell for between 35-50c/mill, simply because you arent a major gold seller, and you arent trusted(I trust you :P) But after the crudible glitch, the prices have crashed, the glitch abusers were selling at 30c/mill...

Leonardo Da Vinci
08-18-2012, 01:06 PM
For buying or selling? buying, you can usually get around 50-60c/mill, and you can sell for between 35-50c/mill, simply because you arent a major gold seller, and you arent trusted(I trust you :P) But after the crudible glitch, the prices have crashed, the glitch abusers were selling at 30c/mill...

Man, those prices are incredible.
I actually bought RSGP from a website that was selling it at $1 a mill, I feel so pissed off now.
Well... Since you trust me, do you sell? Lol

I'm desperate for some dosh, I spent my last bit of money trying to get my FM level up.

Edit:
What the shit, how long was the gold glitch around before they fixed it?

Footy
08-18-2012, 01:33 PM
I know next to nothing about the glitch, but hundreds of billions were gliched into the game. I would sell, but I only have around 6m rsgp.

Leonardo Da Vinci
08-18-2012, 02:00 PM
I know next to nothing about the glitch, but hundreds of billions were gliched into the game. I would sell, but I only have around 6m rsgp.

God damn, that's so crazy!
Ah well, thanks anyway!

Ian
08-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Some very unofficial numbers from scythe said 3 trillion total, but i'm not about to trust anyone on scythe anytime soon :p

Rezozo
08-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Don't know about the thread, but 50c/M is reasonable. The money duping glitch is fixed and prices are back to normal.

Gala
08-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I am not a mod, but RWT is only allowed in the Black Market. Discussions about the prices are ok, but I think apparent offers are not allowed. :)

Leonardo Da Vinci
08-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Some very unofficial numbers from scythe said 3 trillion total, but i'm not about to trust anyone on scythe anytime soon :p
Well holy shit. If it's even a quarter of that... That's absolutely insane!
Any idea on how it worked? And how it was undetected for so damn long?

i sell at 50cent per mil
Thanks for that, I'll keep you in mind next time I buy.

Don't know about the thread, but 50c/M is reasonable. The money duping glitch is fixed and prices are back to normal.
Yeah, .50 sounds real good to me. More than happy paying that.

I am not a mod, but RWT is only allowed in the Black Market. Discussions about the prices are ok, but I think apparent offers are not allowed. :)
I'm not going to lie, I did have ulterior motives with this thread.
It can be deleted, I've got a contact now.
Thanks for all the help everyone!

Hunaja
08-18-2012, 04:26 PM
I've been selling at 0.4€ which is around $0.5

Rezozo
08-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Just close the thread on your own atleast, in thread tools on top.