PDA

View Full Version : *100m* Scripting Competition

[XoL]
09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
THE COMPETITION IS OVER THE WINNERS ARE JJ AND OLLY
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1109686

---------------------------------

Welcome to the 100 million RSGP competition!

What is this:
The 100 million RSGP competition is a scripting competition with two categories (Juniors, and SRL members). By scripting and picking a category you are able to win up to 50m, and the super rare competition winner cup* (*if you compete in the SRL members section).

ANYONE can compete in the srl members section, but srl members+ can only compete in the srl members section. Hope that makes sense. You may only compete in one section, so pick one.

Money:
The RSGP is coming from a safe source (from my bank, this money was produced legitimately from merching)

How it is being judged:
1-10 on required tasks
1-10 on stability / efficiency
1-10 on creativity
edit: 9/10/2012 updated now the judging is out of 100 total, but the 3 categories are the same.

1-10 on required tasks
It does what it needs to do
1-10 on stability / efficiency
It runs for long periods of time, and does what it has to do the best way possible.
1-10 on creativity
It has something that I did not ask for, extra features etc. etc.

Time frame: 4 weeks to complete your script for your section. You have till the end of this week to enter the competition, after that no more entries just competitors.

Judges: I have picked my judges and I have sent them private messages, their names will be released after the competition. I am trying to make this as fair as possible by removing any form of identification when sending them the scripts. They are all well ranking members of our community.

Judging will take an entire week.

Remember YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONE competition, sorry guys but this is to keep it fair.
SRL members+ MUST join the higher competition, while lower members can join either but only one.

Junior Competition:
Hey guys! for this competition I am not looking for a script that can do everything and make me a cappachino while I am at it (Although that would be nice)

Rules for Junior Competition:
Must be over 150 lines
Must include fail safes
Must be WELL documented (comments everywhere is nice)

What you are to build:
I would like to see a miner that mines at
A) Rimmington mine
B) Varrock East/West mine
C) Wilderness mines

Remember I am looking for the most advanced of these scripts with the most creativity, please keep it F2P though.

Some possible suggestions for creativity purposes (for people without imagination): Banking/smithing/d1m1/AIO version/Multiple Methods of Walking/teleportation etc. etc.

SRL members+ Section:
Must be over 200 lines (I imagine it will be well above that)
Must include fail safes (...)
Must be WELL documented (comments everywhere is nice)
Must include Banking
Must include walking
Must be sophisticated (take this as you will)

What you are to build:
I would like to see the Cooking Guild AIO
Start with 50gp in bank or pouch/inventory
Buy a chef's hat (Beefy bills, yes it is kind of far :p)
Enter the cooking guild
Cook everything (f2p) in the guild (Such as bread, pie, wine), including pie/bread by collecting wheat outside.
Banking items
Repeating

Remember I am looking for the most advanced of these scripts with the most creativity, please keep it F2P though.

Some possible suggestions: Multiple methods of walking, use of TPA's, not relying on only one method of doing everything, can start script anywhere, uses multiple methods of transportation, GUI, option to pick and choose which features are activated in the guild.. etc. etc.. this one lets you practically do anything due to the fact getting a hat to begin with requires quite a bit of planning.

Alright everyone!
Best of luck, see you in two weeks!
SEND THE SCRIPTS TO MY PRIVATE MESSAGE BOX, no do NOT post them here.

Please post your name if you are competing and in which section
Competitors List:
Junior scripting section
1) Element17
2) Vinyl Scratch
3) BigFate
4) Ucantseemebot
5) CephaXz
6) kottonmouth
7) Rio
8) ollybest
9) scipio
10) VastlySuperior
11) Riwu
12)
SRL members section
1) Le Jingle
2) litoris
3)Chris
4)J J
5)mormonman
6) P1ng
7) Emaziz
8) Zyt3x
9) euphemism
10) runaway
11) x[Warrior]x3500
12) Nebula
13) omgnomorenames
14)
15)

You have until 9/8/2012 to register
You have until 10/2/2012 to submit a script VIA PM (you must PM to ME)

Q & A

Sign me up for the members' category.
Btw will the scripts be publicly available or you can decide whether to release it at the end of competition?

Up to the owner of the script, BUT the SCRIPTER CANNOT release the script to the public UNTIL the judging is over. This is to reserve fairness, (I remove names from scripts when I give it to judges to judge).

May the best scripters win!

Silentcore
09-02-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm not 100% sure but you should include 2 extra people if needed. Put my name down for 10 and before the competition starts, ask me if i want to enter and ill give you my last word by then.

Le Jingle
09-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Sweet! Can't wait to have a knock at this - Please formally mark me down for the SRL Members section.

Also, I noticed, in regards to my applicable section, that GUI is listed as a requirement. Are there guidelines on the GUI portion? Or are we free to be creative with that part?

litoris
09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
I'm in!

[XoL]
09-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Sweet! Can't wait to have a knock at this - Please formally mark me down for the SRL Members section.

Also, I noticed, in regards to my applicable section, that GUI is listed as a requirement. Are there guidelines on the GUI portion? Or are we free to be creative with that part?

Free to dance however you please, but remember usability > everything else :p.
Welcome to the competition :)

I'm not 100% sure but you should include 2 extra people if needed. Put my name down for 10 and before the competition starts, ask me if i want to enter and ill give you my last word by then.

There are extra spaces (the 10 are just because I was lazy and didn't want to write more numbers), I can't be asked to micro manage for you. Just tell me if you are or if you are not, you have until the end of this week to enter. (Can start whenever though)

Element17
09-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I would like to be in this for the Jr even tho I do not have the rank. Also, does it have to mining?

litoris
09-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm kinda drafting the things I want to do and... it can't work in 2 weeks. Most people, including me, have school starting up, meaning only afternoons to work. I'd like to have it run for 4 weeks if possible.
My HLR was something in tune with the challenge, and it took 2-3 days to code and a week to make it work without major problems. I'd guess getting the parts after entering the guild would take at least a week. Walking alone could take a week.
TL;DR: 4 weeks pl0x?

[XoL]
09-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm kinda drafting the things I want to do and... it can't work in 2 weeks. Most people, including me, have school starting up, meaning only afternoons to work. I'd like to have it run for 4 weeks if possible.
My HLR was something in tune with the challenge, and it took 2-3 days to code and a week to make it work without major problems. I'd guess getting the parts after entering the guild would take at least a week. Walking alone could take a week.
TL;DR: 4 weeks pl0x?

Ok sounds good, 4 weeks it is!

[XoL]
09-02-2012, 09:05 PM
I would like to be in this for the Jr even tho I do not have the rank. Also, does it have to mining?

Yes mining, and you can do it even though you are not junior

Chris
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Was going to say that:
{
I'm going to be busy tomorrow and tuesday, and I won´t be here from wednesday to friday.
Monday next week, my study Information Technology starts..
So I probably won´t have enough time for this :(
}
But I refreshed before posting, and now we have 4 weeks? :D
Sign me up!

J J
09-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Was going to say that:
{
I'm going to be busy tomorrow and tuesday, and I won´t be here from wednesday to friday.
Monday next week, my study Information Technology starts..
So I probably won´t have enough time for this :(
}
But I refreshed before posting, and now we have 4 weeks? :D
Sign me up!
My study is starting tomorrow :P Some friends of mine started last week already but my school is located in a different area. So I guess you are in the Northern area which starts next week apparantly.

Anyways, sign me up. Let's hope I won't be too busy with school, but I doubt that. Should have an advantage in the first few weeks but we'll see.

EDIT: super rare scripting cup*
Don't you mean competition winner cup? Seems more suitable for this.

x[Warrior]x3500
09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
im in. gunna start on non-members, but i'm sure i will try out the member+ once im done. im gunna create both scripts on my own, and then decide which i would like to enter. . i'll do the members+ one

Chris
09-02-2012, 09:31 PM
My study is starting tomorrow :P Some friends of mine started last week already but my school is located in a different area. So I guess you are in the Northern area which starts next week apparantly.

Anyways, sign me up. Let's hope I won't be too busy with school, but I doubt that. Should have an advantage in the first few weeks but we'll see.

EDIT: super rare scripting cup*

Yup, HanzeHogeschool Groningen :D

Rezozo
09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
This is going to be amazing, if there is any way for me to help out, just ask!

BigFate
09-02-2012, 09:56 PM
sign me up for the junior comp thanks R4nd0m!

tls
09-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I'll put my name in here and see if I ever get around to it.

[XoL]
09-02-2012, 10:10 PM

Yeah that is what I meant, apologies :p
Good luck everyone who just entered :)

masterBB
09-02-2012, 10:37 PM
I might, or might not.

P1ng
09-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Put me down :) This should be interesting

Silentcore
09-02-2012, 11:10 PM
F that, whether i get my simba fixed or not, i'm in.

grats
09-02-2012, 11:30 PM
F that, whether i get my simba fixed or not, i'm in.

PM me I'll help you

Oxygen
09-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Umm... 1st comment and I'm not included in the comptetition? Thank you :(
EDIT: <3 R4ndom

[XoL]
09-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Added :P

Rio
09-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Add me in the junior's category!
I'll swallow all the tutorials here and try my best!

Zyt3x
09-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Yeah sure, I'd like a go..

Not sure if I get to complete it in my limited time but we'll see :p

J J
09-03-2012, 08:26 AM
What are the rules regarding using snippets of others?
Can you use those or not? :P

And about the script, the idea is that your inventory/equipment is empty and that you just have 50 gp in your moneypouch. Then you buy a chef's hat and go to the cooking guild, etc.?

Are you allowed to use teleport runes or just lodestones?

And about this, Must be WELL documented (comments everywhere is nice)
Is that also necessary for SRL Members?

litoris
09-03-2012, 09:03 AM

And about the script, the idea is that your inventory/equipment is empty and that you just have 50 gp in your moneypouch. Then you buy a chef's hat and go to the cooking guild, etc.?

Going all common sense here:
If someone released a snippet they allow people to use it as long as they give credit, so it should be fair game. Using the include would be against the rules otherwise, since it's all people's contributions.
Not sure about the other stuff, I'm planning to check if the char has the lodestone I want unlocked, and use them when possible.

Le Jingle
09-03-2012, 09:19 AM
I hit a road block on my test account when I found out there was a cooking level requirement (of 32) to enter w/ the chef's hat. Curse low level acc's!

kottonmouth
09-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Has anyone considered using clusters? Would a super computer even be useful for scripting? I've tons of PC's and have been contemplating building one. Anyone care shed some enlightenment? hahaa you might get your cappuccino machine after all. :)

Daniel
09-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah sure, I'd like a go..

Not sure if I get to complete it in my limited time but we'll see :p

Likewise. Count me in :)

Also, R4nd0m, is the final submission date really 10/2/2012? :p

[XoL]
09-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Likewise. Count me in :)

Also, R4nd0m, is the final submission date really 10/2/2012? :p

Yes lol, one full month to create the script, unless I get all of the "submissions" early I will stick to that :p

[XoL]
09-03-2012, 04:30 PM

You can use snippets provided you give credit (any snippet found without credit is grounds for auto disqualification)

Anything goes in terms of teleportation just try to keep it F2P.

Yes, well documented is nice even for SRL members section (makes judging easier to be able to see what was going on in your head when scripting)

Element17
09-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Does it have to mine at all three locations?

[XoL]
09-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Anyone of them, but all 3 would score some creativity + usefulness points.

euphemism
09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
oh oh oh, euphemism want to play! Daniel, don't complain about the month of time. It'll probably take me two of 'em to finish anyway. :/

[XoL]
09-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Welcome to the competition!

Runaway
09-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Count me in :)

Olly
09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Count me in also :P

Abu
09-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Holy crap some really talented scripters entering here...

I'm exited! Good luck to all!

Silentcore
09-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Good luck to all. Even we would get ranks, I would come in last..but goodluck and you never know if i can get surprised myself.

Olly
09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Eh would it be okay if I made a miner for the mining guild? (f2p and you only need 40crafting) All other spots apart from wilderness are full of bots :s, And the wilderness is only useful for power mining :/

Zyt3x
09-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Holy crap some really talented scripters entering here...

I'm exited! Good luck to all!I'm rusty though :p

[XoL]
09-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Eh would it be okay if I made a miner for the mining guild? (f2p and you only need 40crafting) All other spots apart from wilderness are full of bots :s, And the wilderness is only useful for power mining :/

You don't have to make a wildy miner, but you must pick from one of the three locations (you can have a guild miner also combined in your script, like an aio miner) but it must include one of the original 3.

Daniel
09-04-2012, 05:59 AM
oh oh oh, euphemism want to play! Daniel, don't complain about the month of time. It'll probably take me two of 'em to finish anyway. :/

Yes lol, one full month to create the script, unless I get all of the "submissions" early I will stick to that :p

Oh. Damn American date format (took it the other way around, as in the 10th of February) :-/

VastlySuperior
09-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I just want to find out, I can`t take a script that already exist and change it here and there and pass it off as my own work to win the competition? Will there be some sort off copy buster penalty worked into this competition? Except for when you clearly states that some sort of function or code snippet was used from someone else and you give them credit for it.

[XoL]
09-04-2012, 02:37 PM
I just want to find out, I can`t take a script that already exist and change it here and there and pass it off as my own work to win the competition? Will there be some sort off copy buster penalty worked into this competition? Except for when you clearly states that some sort of function or code snippet was used from someone else and you give them credit for it.

No working someone else's script will get you an auto-disqualification, + a ban from future competitions that I host.

Using snippets is a different situation such as using the same proggy thing that everyone just "happened to of created on their own" is fine just provide credit to the small thing and where you found it.

Remember the MORE you made by YOURSELF will get you more points, if all I see is snippets trust me you won't gather up a ton of points.

Most points = Win

[XoL]
09-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Only 4 more days to register, Please take a gander at the first page and if you don't see your name or your name is in the wrong category tell me now! so I can change it/add you before the 8th when submissions close!

(IF you said maybe, I didn't add you.. I will need you to clarify and state whether you will or will not before the 8th, preferably now)

CephaXz
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I wanted to join. But what if I couldn't finish the script in time? Auto-disqualified?

[XoL]
09-04-2012, 03:26 PM
I mean I guess you could submit it, but any "working script" would be automatically better than a script that cannot run.

CephaXz
09-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Alright, then let me in! Hope I'll have one or two days of free time to write the script :p

[XoL]
09-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Ok welcome to the competition! You got a month, im sure you can find time :P

Shatterhand
09-05-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm in! This would give me some motivation. :)
Edit: so basically this script should work on a brand new account without any items or lodestones actived?

Le Jingle
09-05-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm in! This would give me some motivation. :)
Edit: so basically this script should work on a brand new account without any items or lodestones actived?

Not a totally brand new account (you need 32 cooking + a chef's hat to enter the guild), and there's no restrictions around lodestones.

Shatterhand
09-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Not a totally brand new account (you need 32 cooking + a chef's hat to enter the guild), and there's no restrictions around lodestones.
All rigth, thanks.

Vinyl Scratch
09-06-2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I'll give it a shot. Jr. Mems. I'm working an a miner now, so it'll be fun. Let's see how it goes!

Best of luck to everyone!

~Scratch

Le Jingle
09-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Hope I see java bot right now, as I work on my script. It seems to recognize the items around the guild precisely when they appear, and accounts for other users too afaik. Oh well, I'll just tell myself it's a java bot anyhow, because I'd be stunned if somebody already had a script that does [everything] that well already.

Wyn
09-06-2012, 05:38 AM
" Cook everything (f2p) in the guild, including pie by collecting wheat outside."

What do you mean by cooking everything? Making pies in the guild?

Hope I see java bot right now, as I work on my script. It seems to recognize the items around the guild precisely when they appear, and accounts for other users too afaik. Oh well, I'll just tell myself it's a java bot anyhow, because I'd be stunned if somebody already had a script that does [everything] that well already.

If this was in Java I would have both categories done within the hour, but color requires a little more work.

riwu
09-06-2012, 06:03 AM
If this was in Java I would have both categories done within the hour, but color requires a little more work.
Coding in java using only colors would make not much difference from coding in pascal. The correct terminology should be 'injection' vs 'color'.

@R4nd0m any bonus marks given for doing all 3 (i.e. AIO miner) for the JR category?
Also any extra credit for option to buy the hat in GE instead?
I'm still deciding which category to join, will tell you when it's closer to the deadline.

Le Jingle
09-06-2012, 06:13 AM
Yes, thanks for correcting, I meant the injection/reflection type bot(s) are the ones I presume being present from what I stated earlier.

The hardest part for me is the form design and organization of events (AIO is quite a bit of options, when it comes to the cooking guild).

Nonetheless, it makes for a great scripting competition! :)

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah, I'll give it a shot. Jr. Mems. I'm working an a miner now, so it'll be fun. Let's see how it goes!

Best of luck to everyone!

~Scratch

Welcome to the competition!

" Cook everything (f2p) in the guild, including pie by collecting wheat outside."

What do you mean by cooking everything? Making pies in the guild?

Yes, making pies in the guild (I believe there is a pie shell, some apples, and wheat outside of the guild, jug for water, sink for water, wheat grinder)

Coding in java using only colors would make not much difference from coding in pascal. The correct terminology should be 'injection' vs 'color'.

@R4nd0m any bonus marks given for doing all 3 (i.e. AIO miner) for the JR category?
Also any extra credit for option to buy the hat in GE instead?
I'm still deciding which category to join, will tell you when it's closer to the deadline.

Yes doing all 3 in an AIO would probably give you more creativity points
If it is an option to buy in the GE & at beefy bills yes it would be extra credit. The GE is easier in my opinion than buying from beefy bills, who moves around and is pretty far.

Yes, thanks for correcting, I meant the injection/reflection type bot(s) are the ones I presume being present from what I stated earlier.

The hardest part for me is the form design and organization of events (AIO is quite a bit of options, when it comes to the cooking guild).

Nonetheless, it makes for a great scripting competition! :)

Indeed!
Good luck

Emaziz
09-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I'll sign up for the competition, but only because Zyt3x needs to copy someones work.

Zyt3x
09-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I'll sign up for the competition, but only because Zyt3x needs to copy someones work.Wha-- whaaaat? Nnnoooooo :D :stirthepot:

Neznam
09-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Can't wait to see who wins!

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I'll sign up for the competition, but only because Zyt3x needs to copy someones work.

Lol okay, welcome to the competition.
Herm my 1700 post, I feel achieved.

Shatterhand
09-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I checked around the guild, and I dont think this is a good idea. You cant cook everything here.
- bread: okey
- any kind of pies: only 1 pie dish respawn spot
- pizza: no tomato and cheese
Another option is to make only doughs or pot of flours.
What should we do? I just dont wanna make a script which is totally useless.

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Sorry to late, already released the competition.

I just said it had to be an AIO cooking guild script, I didn't say what that entails. If you believe collecting milk and eggs to make cake is part of the "AIO" then so be it. (I am not expecting anyone to do that, it would be rather challenging) Literally the more creative you can get with it the better.

Also you can cook Wines/Bread/Apple Pies/uhh I think there is more, not sure.
You can collect Jugs of water/Grapes/Apples/Cake tins/etc. etc.

There is plenty to do in the guild, and a lot more if you get creative.

J J
09-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Sorry to late, already released the competition.

I just said it had to be an AIO cooking guild script, I didn't say what that entails. If you believe collecting milk and eggs to make cake is part of the "AIO" then so be it. (I am not expecting anyone to do that, it would be rather challenging) Literally the more creative you can get with it the better.

Also you can cook Wines/Bread/Apple Pies/uhh I think there is more, not sure.
You can collect Jugs of water/Grapes/Apples/Cake tins/etc. etc.

There is plenty to do in the guild, and a lot more if you get creative.
I don't think we are forced to stay in the Cooking Guild? To get the wheat you need to get outside anyways, so you could teleport or walk somewhere else and get more ingredients? I'm starting tomorrow :)

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
I don't think we are forced to stay in the Cooking Guild? To get the wheat you need to get outside anyways, so you could teleport or walk somewhere else and get more ingredients? I'm starting tomorrow :)

Exactly, :)
Good luck!

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 10:01 PM
TWO more days to register for the 100m competition, good luck to those of you who have started scripting!

Remember it is a test of skill, show us what you got!

Vinyl Scratch
09-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Hey! No Double post!

Nah, I'm kiddin'. Mine's going to be AIO, but banking is only going to be for a couple of locations.

[XoL]
09-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey! No Double post!

Nah, I'm kiddin'. Mine's going to be AIO, but banking is only going to be for a couple of locations.

Pssh :P
haha, cool! Sounds awesome, looking forward to reviewing!

riwu
09-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Btw will the scripts be publicly available or you can decide whether to release it at the end of competition?

[XoL]
09-07-2012, 01:50 AM

Up to the owner of the script, BUT the SCRIPTER CANNOT release the script to the public UNTIL the judging is over. This is to reserve fairness, (I remove names from scripts when I give it to judges to judge).

x[Warrior]x3500
09-07-2012, 02:01 AM
hey, i edited my other post, but decided that i would just do another post :) i would like to do the members+ section. im excited!

DemiseScythe
09-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Add me to members

[XoL]
09-07-2012, 02:12 AM
x3500;1096418']hey, i edited my other post, but decided that i would just do another post :) i would like to do the members+ section. im excited!
Okay moved!
Goodluck!

Chen Monopoly
09-07-2012, 04:46 AM
I'd like to enter the competition as a jr. :)

omgnomorenames
09-07-2012, 07:54 PM
*Huff**Huff* ok... *Catch breath* I...*Loud Panting* would like to... *More Panting* Register.

print
09-07-2012, 11:02 PM
i wish i could take part in this competition but i dont have the time to learn how to code since i have alot of college homework but i could probably test scripts for people maby

Oxygen
09-07-2012, 11:38 PM
Lol thanks for removing me... ffs

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Lol thanks for removing me... ffs

You said you were quitting so I removed you.
Uh also to who ever said they want to join welcome!

euphemism
09-08-2012, 02:50 AM
I think I may spend the entirety of the contest working on a form for my script. :/

Le Jingle
09-08-2012, 03:02 AM
I think I may spend the entirety of the contest working on a form for my script. :/

String -> action? + Array's helped me make mine, plus some influences (Narlce/CynicRus/Lazarus IDE) - (Yes, I know even minutely hinting/helping isn't very competitive-like.) :)

euphemism
09-08-2012, 03:20 AM
String -> action? + Array's helped me make mine, plus some influences (Narlce/CynicRus/Lazarus IDE) - (Yes, I know even minutely hinting/helping isn't very competitive-like.) :)

It's not that I don't know how to make forms, it is just that it is a relatively complex one.

VastlySuperior
09-08-2012, 07:30 AM
Ok, I have decided to join the fun, put me down for the jr section

riwu
09-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hey r4nd0m, i checked out my timetable and it seems like i won't have a lot of time this month so can u switch me to the JR category instead? Thanks & sorry for the trouble.

Olly
09-08-2012, 12:52 PM
It's not that I don't know how to make forms, it is just that it is a relatively complex one.

Yeah your ObjDTM one is really sweet.

Daniel
09-08-2012, 01:42 PM

There is no such thing as a "complex form" in Simba ;)

euphemism
09-08-2012, 04:49 PM
There is no such thing as a "complex form" in Simba ;)

Okay, the stuff behind it. Leave me alone, form master.

I couldn't find a nice list of the available f2p-makable food items, so here's one I compiled from looking at the cooking skill information in-game:

1 - Meat
1 - Sardine
1 - Chicken
1 - Bread
- mix flour and water to make bread dough
- cook on a stove
1 - Crayfish
1 - Anchovies
1 - Shrimp
5 - Herring
10 - Redberry pie
- mix flour and water to make pastry dough
- place dough in empty pie dish
- add redberries
- cook on a stove
15 - Trout
20 - Pike
20 - Meat pie
- add cooked meat
- cook on a stove
25 - Salmon
25 - Stew
- obtain a bowl and fill with water from a water source
- pick a potato and place it in the bowl
- cook some meat and add it to the bowl
- cook on stove or fire
30 - Apple pie
- add an apple
- cook on a stove
30 - Tuna
35 - Plain pizza
- mix flour and water to make a pizza base
- add a tomato then cheese to the pizza
- cook on a stove
35 - Wine
- fill a jug with water
- add grapes to the water
- allow time to pass and wine to ferment
40 - Cake
- mix flour, eggs and milk in a cake tin
- cook on a stove
40 - Lobster
45 - Swordfish
45 - Meat pizza
- cook on a stove
- add cooked meat
50 - Chocolate cake
- mix flour, eggs and milk in a cake tin
- cook on a stove
- add chocolate
55 - Anchovy pizza
- cook on a stove
- add cooked anchovies

print
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM
this looks like a very hard project for scriptors lol

J J
09-08-2012, 07:57 PM
this looks like a very hard project for scriptors lol
Yeah it takes longer than you might expect. I've just started today with the script and actually just finished the buying of the chef's hat. And I'm already above the minimum amount of lines, a realistic amount of lines would be atleast 1000. Especially with a competition you have to think of failsafes and things that can go wrong, because you have just one chance I think :P If running your script fails you will already lose out on 66% of the maximum points. Unless it is judged from the code itself and not from running it. I've took a look at other competitions and you could even win there if your script wouldn't run properly :P Anyways, step 1/4 is done: Buy a chef's hat (Beefy bills, yes it is kind of far )

litoris
09-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah it takes longer than you might expect. I've just started today with the script and actually just finished the buying of the chef's hat. And I'm already above the minimum amount of lines, a realistic amount of lines would be atleast 1000. Especially with a competition you have to think of failsafes and things that can go wrong, because you have just one chance I think :P If running your script fails you will already lose out on 66% of the maximum points. Unless it is judged from the code itself and not from running it. I've took a look at other competitions and you could even win there if your script wouldn't run properly :P Anyways, step 1/4 is done: Buy a chef's hat (Beefy bills, yes it is kind of far )

In fact, 90% of the time I spend on scripts is a combination of writing failsafes, testing them and picking colors. I'm seriously considering making a script that won't work for the competition, because it will take too damn long to make it endure lag and misclicks. Or I could blame it all on SPS devs :P

J J
09-08-2012, 08:10 PM
In fact, 90% of the time I spend on scripts is a combination of writing failsafes, testing them and picking colors. I'm seriously considering making a script that won't work for the competition, because it will take too damn long to make it endure lag and misclicks. Or I could blame it all on SPS devs :P
You don't need to use SPS, nearly all of my walking is without SPS so far. But yeah SPS is definately one of the best methods. Oh, and obviously the easiest one to make :) Most of my time is usually spend making failsafes aswell :stirthepot:

litoris
09-08-2012, 08:15 PM
You don't need to use SPS, nearly all of my walking is without SPS so far. But yeah SPS is definately one of the best methods. Oh, and obviously the easiest one to make :) Most of my time is usually spend making failsafes aswell :stirthepot:

My current idea revolves around following the road and autocoloring after every click. Walks in a very bot like manner, but works :P

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Got a month :P You can do it, haha good luck guys.

omgnomorenames
09-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Are we to assume they have all f2p lodestones active or no?

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Are we to assume they have all f2p lodestones active or no?

Yes active already. I mean I suppose if you really wanted to you could make a failsafe that activates them, but lol all that extra walking might kill you.

Shatterhand
09-08-2012, 10:27 PM
SPS is not working for me at cooking guild...=/

Im already done with wheat picking and making doughs. My problem is I cant decide what to do now.
What is our task? To make a script which is useful, or make a nonsense script just to show our scripting skills?

I mean theres no point to collect the ingredients (apples on table or grapes on the table) cause there are 1-2 of them... Better have them at bank and add/mix there.
Also no point to 'cook' anything on the range in the Cook guild, cause its a lot faster doing it at Alkharid (smaller distance).

What I would do is having a lot of features in the script like:
- making any kind of doughs and bank them(picking up wheats, using 1 pot, 1 jug)
- making uncooked pies at bank (needs dough + pie shell + apple/reddberry)
- making uncooked pizzas at bank (needs tomato + cheese + meat/anchovies)
- making wine at bank (needs jug of water + grapes)
- cooking uncooked pies/pizzas at Alkharid
- cooking any kind raw fish near some bank on Fire

The script could do more tasks after each other (for example making 1k doughs, then making 1k pies).
If its not all right, then I would rather quit the competition.

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 10:34 PM
SPS is not working for me at cooking guild...=/

Im already done with wheat picking and making doughs. My problem is I cant decide what to do now.
What is our task? To make a script which is useful, or make a nonsense script just to show our scripting skills?

I mean theres no point to collect the ingredients (apples on table or grapes on the table) cause there are 1-2 of them... Better have them at bank and add/mix there.
Also no point to 'cook' anything on the range in the Cook guild, cause its a lot faster doing it at Alkharid (smaller distance).

What I would do is having a lot of features in the script like:
- making any kind of doughs and bank them(picking up wheats, using 1 pot, 1 jug)
- making uncooked pies at bank (needs dough + pie shell + apple/reddberry)
- making uncooked pizzas at bank (needs tomato + cheese + meat/anchovies)
- making wine at bank (needs jug of water + grapes)
- cooking uncooked pies/pizzas at Alkharid
- cooking any kind raw fish near some bank on Fire

The script could do more tasks after each other (for example making 1k doughs, then making 1k pies).
If its not all right, then I would rather quit the competition.

It MUST be able to gather the resources in the guild, It MUST be able to cook them, it MUST be able to get a chef's hat from beefy bills, it MUST have options.

Remember the accounts we are testing with have 32 cooking + around 1k gp.
There are specific reasons I have these mandatory items.

Other than that, feel free to make the rest happen where ever you want. I already listed the mandatory items that MUST be made at the guild on the first page.

If you want out, tell me.
Sorry man, I am not asking for a script that will be incredibly useful to everyone. It is for a competition not for "use", although if made correctly I imagine many players will find it useful.

Shatterhand
09-08-2012, 10:37 PM
It MUST be able to gather the resources in the guild, It MUST be able to cook them, it MUST be able to get a chef's hat from beefy bills, it MUST have options.

Remember the accounts we are testing with have 32 cooking + around 1k gp.
There are specific reasons I have these mandatory items.

Other than that, feel free to make the rest happen where ever you want. I already listed the mandatory items that MUST be made at the guild on the first page.
Okey. I will quit the competition then. :(

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Okey. I will quit the competition then. :(

Ok, sorry it is a competition not a script you can 100% choose. I gave as much freedom as I possibly could with having very few requirements.

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Last day to register, if you want in it is the last day!!!
Good luck to all who started scripting!

That 50m and cup* could be yours!
*cup is only for people entered in the SRL members+ competition.

Shatterhand
09-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok, sorry it is a competition not a script you can 100% choose. I gave as much freedom as I possibly could with having very few requirements.
Its all right. I just dont have enough motivation to make a script which I wont use at all. Next time. :)

print
09-08-2012, 10:45 PM
i think the work someone put into this script is just too much id rather just bot for the 50m or 100m lol

[XoL]
09-08-2012, 10:51 PM
i think the work someone put into this script is just too much id rather just bot for the 50m or 100m lol

Lol the non-srl member one is pretty easy.
The srl member one really isn't too complex, but being named the winner has some street cred associated :P.

Basically here it is
The most basic BARE bone version they can turn in, and it will meet all requirements.

1) Account has 50gp
2) Account buys Chef's hat from Beefy bills in lumbridge
3) Account uses a mode of transportation to get back to Varrock Chef's Guild.
(I would personally use the varrock lodestone, then walk to the guild)
4) It enters the guild, collects all items in the guild (And can bank them)
5) It can make, WINE, BREAD, Green apple PIE. (Yes those are the only f2p items you can make purely in the guild, with the wheat in the back)
6) It can bank those items

That is it, sorry if I was not clear earlier.
Next is creativity: They can add whatever they want! Perhaps make it able to make redberry pie by walking to the redberry location in varrock and picking a few off the ground.

etc. etc.

Emaziz
09-09-2012, 01:46 PM

We don't script for the gold, we script for the competition and fun ;)

omgnomorenames
09-10-2012, 06:35 AM
Aww, way to be a party pooper

[XoL]
09-10-2012, 07:59 AM
Aww, way to be a party pooper

Haha, don't worry guys the competition still rages onward.

VastlySuperior
09-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Can I make another suggestion?

Would it be possible for the judges to give a quick overview of each script they judge to those that have entered the competition to say what they think of the script, where it could be improved and what they find wrong. This would be a tremendous help to those of us that is still learning the ropes, and also the total score for the script.

[XoL]
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Can I make another suggestion?

Would it be possible for the judges to give a quick overview of each script they judge to those that have entered the competition to say what they think of the script, where it could be improved and what they find wrong. This would be a tremendous help to those of us that is still learning the ropes, and also the total score for the script.

Yeah I can compile a list for everyone, but this will be after the competition is over.

VastlySuperior
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Yeah I can compile a list for everyone, but this will be after the competition is over.

That`s a ok R4nd0m, that was what I have meant to say, all after the competition is done.

[XoL]
09-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Hope the scripting is going well for everyone!!

-R4nd0m.

Runaway
09-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Hope the scripting is going well for everyone!!

-R4nd0m.

So many lines...

[XoL]
09-12-2012, 04:35 AM
I believe in you :P
Good luck :)

Vinyl Scratch
09-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Meh. My function isn't doing very well. Little bit annoying, and I don't know who to ask for help from, because I don't know who's a judge, and who isn't.

J J
09-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Managed to complete step one and two now. Can buy a chef's hat & enter the cooking guild :P Can also pick wheat. To be honest this is harder than expected, spend some hours on this already and I'm not even close to completion.

Working out the best way to gather the stuff in the Cooking Guild now, then to make it.. :P Well, atleast I still got more than 2 weeks :D

[XoL]
09-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Guys got a lot of time! good luck :)
Uh whatever you have finished I will have it judged!

Olly
09-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Doubt im going to win this, shame it wasn't in the summer :p. Il probs only be able to both varrock spots, but its fun :d

Zyt3x
09-14-2012, 02:17 PM
I haven't started yet..

Chris
09-14-2012, 02:59 PM
I haven't started yet either and I probably won't have enough spare time to make something..
College takes more time than expected

Runaway
09-14-2012, 03:33 PM
I haven't started yet..

I haven't started yet either and I probably won't have enough spare time to make something..
College takes more time than expected

Erm, good luck guys :p 1600 lines and I'm not even halfway.

Silentcore
09-14-2012, 03:48 PM
Guys got a lot of time! good luck :)
Uh whatever you have finished I will have it judged!

^Haha that's funny.^ I can imagine someone only having the "Declare players" part and winning..

litoris
09-14-2012, 04:14 PM
You can write me off, there's no way I can finish because of school. I at least learned things when doing the walking, so it wasn't really a waste.

Leonardo Da Vinci
09-14-2012, 04:18 PM
I can't wait to see the results of this.

Le Jingle
09-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah, talk about a lot of code... I have 25+ project files and that's only the setup/walking... Dreading the guild stuffs part >.< lol

[XoL]
09-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Yeah, talk about a lot of code... I have 25+ project files and that's only the setup/walking... Dreading the guild stuffs part >.< lol

Lol wow guys, didn't expect to see so much effort put it in! Looking forward to judging later :).
Best of luck to those still in.

Olly
09-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Will the accounts that will be testing the script have loadstones unlocked?

J J
09-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Will the accounts that will be testing the script have loadstones unlocked?
Yes :)

[XoL]
09-17-2012, 03:50 AM
Increasing the Judging standards, now it will be out of 100 instead of 30.
Basically everything is exactly the same but it gives more ground for judges to judge a lot more in detail.

Thanks!, will update main post later.
Good luck to those still writing!

print
09-17-2012, 04:17 AM
can anyone host a script competion like these? like i say who ever makes a x scriipt better wins this or this

[XoL]
09-17-2012, 04:31 AM
can anyone host a script competion like these? like i say who ever makes a x scriipt better wins this or this

Yeah pretty much, you just can't give away the competition cup (You need authorization to do so) I mean you don't need access to the judges section either, no one uses it :p

If you are planning one, do it after this one though thanks :)

CephaXz
09-17-2012, 05:36 AM
If I still don't have the time to start scripting on the last week, then I'll withdraw from the competition :(

Olly
09-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Yeah I am also struggling for time, college is taking up more time than I thought. Not sure what il do I don't really want to enter some half hearted script but we will see.

Vinyl Scratch
09-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Yeah I am also struggling for time, college is taking up more time than I thought. Not sure what il do I don't really want to enter some half hearted script but we will see.

Vouch, school's getting in the way with me, too. Can we get until new-years?

Silentcore
09-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Haha, it's funny to see a lot of people are busy with college. I'm also busy with college.

[XoL]
09-19-2012, 12:45 AM
Honestly Junior members- shouldn't be complaining 1 month is a lot of time, and im not extending again >.<

Divus
09-19-2012, 01:03 AM
R4nd0m. If u ever want to host a new competition, it should be a script that can run the longest before being banned :) this will fit in with the botany bay coming out.

[XoL]
09-19-2012, 01:11 AM
R4nd0m. If u ever want to host a new competition, it should be a script that can run the longest before being banned :) this will fit in with the botany bay coming out.

Lol maybe next time :P

Vinyl Scratch
09-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Honestly Junior members- shouldn't be complaining 1 month is a lot of time, and im not extending again >.<

Yeah, but Some of us have other stuff, I've got soccer, and robotics, and science UIL. I'm pretty busy. I can understand the jr mems- not needing alot of time, but, y'know.

Silentcore
09-19-2012, 01:36 AM
@Divus: lol that's a good idea. I would make one that logged in and hop worlds every 2-3 minutes.

[XoL]
09-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Yeah, but Some of us have other stuff, I've got soccer, and robotics, and science UIL. I'm pretty busy. I can understand the jr mems- not needing alot of time, but, y'know.

Sorry man, just set aside a few hours one day and just run through the hoops and make a miner.

Vinyl Scratch
09-19-2012, 11:37 AM
I've already got one made, I had been working on it before the comp. I'm having some issues clicking, and I don't have the time to sort it out. My grandfather is in the hospital with progressing lung cancer, we have to go see him this weekend, I have to go to UIL in a couple of weeks.

But, I understand.

[XoL]
09-19-2012, 07:19 PM
I've already got one made, I had been working on it before the comp. I'm having some issues clicking, and I don't have the time to sort it out. My grandfather is in the hospital with progressing lung cancer, we have to go see him this weekend, I have to go to UIL in a couple of weeks.

But, I understand.

Sorry man, you still have more than a lot of time to finish the task at hand. If you cannot complete it just don't worry about it and complete the next one when/if the challenge comes through again.

Chris
09-20-2012, 07:25 AM
I have nothing yet and I have other things to do, so please take me out.

[XoL]
09-20-2012, 02:04 PM
I have nothing yet and I have other things to do, so please take me out.

I am just leaving people in at this point, there will be no penalty for being left in.

Le Jingle
09-26-2012, 08:44 AM
I've started to get hectic-like busy.

This doesn't mean I'm stopping: however I'll be lacking potential in the long run. Just a heads up; wish things would slow down so I could give it all my attention :)

Cheers,
Lj

Runaway
09-26-2012, 01:51 PM
I've started to get hectic-like busy.

This doesn't mean I'm stopping: however I'll be lacking potential in the long run. Just a heads up; wish things would slow down so I could give it all my attention :)

Cheers,
Lj

It sounds like you're in the same boat as everyone else :p I organized all the info, made a form, made a skeleton; haven't touched it since.

Olly
09-27-2012, 02:21 AM
It sounds like you're in the same boat as everyone else :p I organized all the info, made a form, made a skeleton; haven't touched it since.

Haha same, I did a skeleton got started on the script then time has been ate away, il enter with something though, I don't feel like totally wasting this :p

[XoL]
09-27-2012, 02:52 AM
Good luck guys!
The scripting competition is coming near an end!

J J
09-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Same here although I was planning to add the fancy stuff later. So far it can get the chef's hat, pick wheat and enter the cooking guild. I need to add the stairs climbing / ingredient gathering / making of the pie's/wines etc. / banking .. Oh well I should be able to finish it I hope! Good luck everyone in this last week :)

[XoL]
09-29-2012, 08:44 PM
If you are finished remember!
PM ME THE SCRIPT

10/2/2012 is the DEADLINE, don't miss it!

Olly
09-29-2012, 09:13 PM
If you are finished remember!
PM ME THE SCRIPT

10/2/2012 is the DEADLINE, don't miss it!

Lol im stuffed for time ;x The deadline is on the 2nd? or be in by the 2nd?

[XoL]
09-30-2012, 01:51 AM
Lol im stuffed for time ;x The deadline is on the 2nd? or be in by the 2nd?

Be in by the second.
(Basically the 3rd, as time zones are different)

J J
10-01-2012, 09:12 AM
Today I've actually had my first moments of fun when working on calculations. 75% of this competition is just time consuming easy stuff :P Other 25% is calculations and some nice stuff inside the guild. Atleast, for me it was around those numbers. Unfortunately the competition is nearly going to end because I'm enjoying these 2d arrays now. Oh well. I'll send mine in later today to be sure I'm in on time :)

I must admit I'm pretty proud of the functions inside the Cooking Guild. Those were actually pretty fun to make. Running pretty stable so far. Can still improve on some stuff but I simply didn't have the time haha.

Currently doing the final testing then I'll submit!

[XoL]
10-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Awesome man!
Already got one submission, accepting all now :D

Remember tomorrow is the deadline (Any time tomorrow, I will even take it early morning oct 3rd for time zone issues)

J J
10-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Awesome man!
Already got one submission, accepting all now :D

Remember tomorrow is the deadline (Any time tomorrow, I will even take it early morning oct 3rd for time zone issues)
Just submitted mine :)
Good luck to everyone! Both sections! Also have fun, judges!

[XoL]
10-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Looking good guys keep sending em in!
I am impressed by the ones I have received so far! (They all look rather sexy)

Olly
10-02-2012, 08:47 PM
PM'd you mine. Never would think I would have so little time *prays no one else enters* :D

[XoL]
10-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Thanks for the entries guys! Tomorrow is basically the last day (As I didn't specify a time zone)

riwu
10-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Just sent mine :)
Could have been better if only i didn't slack for the past month...hopefully JR section is not so competitive :p

Ian
10-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Just submitted mine :)
Good luck to everyone! Both sections! Also have fun, judges!

Hey JJ, do you know whether you'll be making yours public after the competition is over? I'm really curious how It would work with all the options, like making one at a time or choosing what you want to make.

J J
10-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Hey JJ, do you know whether you'll be making yours public after the competition is over? I'm really curious how It would work with all the options, like making one at a time or choosing what you want to make.
Yeah I'll make mine public. What I've made basicly camps in the Cooking Guild. It collects as many items as possible where it can do something with (apples, grapes, empty pot, jug) and then when your inventory is full it will get back to the ground floor.

I've made a function that calculates what it can make and it will drop all other ingredients that can't be used or would be a waste of time. Then it makes the stuff it can make, mostly like 3 raw apple pie's and like 2 jugs of wine. Climbs up to the 1st floor and bakes the pie's. Then it drops everything. By then the wines have fermented aswell. Then it basicly repeats everything above.

Due to a lack of time it doesn't recollect wheat but once I release it I'll add it :P Oh yeah and a paint, didn't had time for that either.

Ashaman88
10-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Goodluck everyone!

NKN
10-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Good luck to everyone competing!

Ian
10-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Yeah I'll make mine public. What I've made basicly camps in the Cooking Guild. It collects as many items as possible where it can do something with (apples, grapes, empty pot, jug) and then when your inventory is full it will get back to the ground floor.

I've made a function that calculates what it can make and it will drop all other ingredients that can't be used or would be a waste of time. Then it makes the stuff it can make, mostly like 3 raw apple pie's and like 2 jugs of wine. Climbs up to the 1st floor and bakes the pie's. Then it drops everything. By then the wines have fermented aswell. Then it basicly repeats everything above.

Due to a lack of time it doesn't recollect wheat but once I release it I'll add it :P Oh yeah and a paint, didn't had time for that either.

That's pretty awesome, I like how it drops what it doesn't need. And if it doesn't re-collect the wheat would it just make only wine after the first load? Too bad there wasn't enough time to add wheat gathering, unless wine is better xp anyway :D

Le Jingle
10-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Submitted what I had. Not much, but maybe somebody will want my super cool awesome form :p (will post if not already posted after judging)

Olly
10-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Just sent mine :)
Could have been better if only i didn't slack for the past month...hopefully JR section is not so competitive :p

Screw you! I hoped id be the only entering.... I hope yours has 10 lines :P

[XoL]
10-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the submissions guys!
LAST 30 MINUTES to send anything. Thanks!

-r4

P1ng
10-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Due to time constraints and lack of motivation, I have very little completed. So without a form and any real progress within the cooking guild I won't be submitting my script.

Good luck to all who completed something submission-worthy :)

[XoL]
10-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks to all who applied, I apologize in advance for my time constraints I will be having my midterms very soon and they count for a substantial portion of my overall grade.

I will have the script sent out to the various judges within in the next 2 days (I will need to check over each script myself, and give the judges my notes etc. etc.)

The overall judging period should take no longer than 7 days, but if it does I will put a cap on 15 days for the judging period.

The winner announcements will be placed 1-3 days after the judging is completed and assured on fairness etc.

Please bare with me/and the judges as this is a time consuming task and we want the BEST to win with no bias etc.

-r4 /Judging team.

Olly
10-06-2012, 07:57 PM
oh crap... ffs I just noticed I didn't send you the SPS maps needed... I totally forgot about them... What shall I do lol.. really.

[XoL]
10-06-2012, 10:21 PM
(Olly we took to note that you may of forgotten to send it, would be great if you can still send it)

The Judging is near complete expect a response by early tomorrow.
There were two judges me/one other member who will be revealed tomorrow if he so chooses.

There were originally more judges, but due to real life obligations they have not been able to become active)

For those worried about "biased" results, please do not. The judging for this competition was fairly simple as the scripts that were submitted varied so much from each other and both I and the other Judge decided pretty much came to agreeing on all aspects of the competition.

There were defiantly some close points but in the end there was one winner for each competition; IS IT YOU?!

*You will find out tomorrow.
Thank you!

Olly
10-06-2012, 10:37 PM
(Olly we took to note that you may of forgotten to send it, would be great if you can still send it)

The Judging is near complete expect a response by early tomorrow.
There were two judges me/one other member who will be revealed tomorrow if he so chooses.

There were originally more judges, but due to real life obligations they have not been able to become active)

For those worried about "biased" results, please do not. The judging for this competition was fairly simple as the scripts that were submitted varied so much from each other and both I and the other Judge decided pretty much came to agreeing on all aspects of the competition.

There were defiantly some close points but in the end there was one winner for each competition; IS IT YOU?!

*You will find out tomorrow.
Thank you!

Sent it. Sorry for any problems that caused :/

Marc000z
10-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Sign me up! ;P

For junior comp., btw.

Footy
10-06-2012, 11:43 PM
The deadline was last week... You're a little late. :p

Olly
10-07-2012, 05:48 PM
What Timezone are you in R4ndom?

[XoL]
10-07-2012, 06:43 PM
What Timezone are you in R4ndom?

GMT - 5:00
(Central)

I will make the announcement when I get back to college (I am at my parents now)

euphemism
10-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Where do you live, R4nd0m? Central time is generally accepted as GMT - 6:00.

Footy
10-07-2012, 09:54 PM
http://i0.simplest-image-hosting.net/picture/untitled230.png#REMEMBER-TO-LINK-SIMPLEST-IMAGE-HOSTING.NET-WHEN-HOTLINKING

E: That looks really weird... I'm R4 now. :)

Ian
10-07-2012, 10:14 PM
http://i0.simplest-image-hosting.net/picture/untitled230.png#REMEMBER-TO-LINK-SIMPLEST-IMAGE-HOSTING.NET-WHEN-HOTLINKING

E: That looks really weird... I'm R4 now. :)

Woah your postcount, location, and join date are circled, weird...

E: :duh: I'm officially an idiot, footy just took a screenshot of a post by you and circled it. I thought you had posted below and his post didn't show up...:o

[XoL]
10-07-2012, 11:16 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1109686

Winners have been declared