PDA

View Full Version : i need help

gilly9
09-03-2012, 02:17 PM
okay ive whatched the tutorial video and read a bit of stuff on the forums, i have updated my simba so all should be correct

i am playing RSCE and wondering how to get it to work on that private server, also i havent really managed to, to find out how to load a script properly, and is there a way to load the script without that other window poping up because i think that, that is for RS2

any way any info or ideas would be much appriciated thank you all

riwu
09-03-2012, 02:20 PM
dont add {$DEFINE SMART} to ur script, and use the green crosshair (beside the color picker) to target ur 'RSCE' window.

Footy
09-03-2012, 02:22 PM
That is called smart, and you can prevent it from popping up my commenting out the {$ DEFINE SMART} line. Unafortunatly, the scripts in the runescape scripts section will Not work with RSPS's or RSC, try the other scripts section.

exilednoob
09-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Your only luck is to use AutoRune.
We have a simba section for private servers only over there.
I dont get why would you bot on Emulation though.. you can max your account in less than three weeks with membership.

gilly9
09-04-2012, 11:59 AM
ive tried auto rune i dont know if it works on RSCE i posted a thread over on there forums saying is there any other programs out there to help me out and they told me to come to this site

and i still cant get this to work, is there some one out there that i can do a auido call with threw MSN or something so they can help me ?

also i will look into donating money to simba if it workes and well, and also has some scripts for it or i can make my own some how

Footy
09-04-2012, 12:04 PM
E: nvm

gilly9
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
also i will pay australian dollars to get a good auto program if any 1 can help me out, something that is easy to use as well lol

xtrapsp
10-03-2012, 05:30 PM
also i will pay australian dollars to get a good auto program if any 1 can help me out, something that is easy to use as well lol

Please don't offer money. Members here like to help. It's not Sythe here.

Mark
10-03-2012, 06:46 PM
What type of script are you looking for.
I could help you out maybe write a simple one for you to build on.

Like mentioned we are non profit community but you are very welcome to donate to one of our awesome admins.