PDA

View Full Version : [Smithing] Varrock West Bank Smither

Pages : [1] 2

Ashaman88
09-03-2012, 05:59 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3441/smitherashaman.png
Hi there, welcome to my almost AIO varrock bank smither! It will bank, smith, rinse and repeat until your hearts content.

Please read ALL directions before starting and/or posting

Credits:
Echo for his break system!
Donations to continue all script development: vladko78 (http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=79304), Ibotskillz, Sin, Hazzah, dangerousgoods and a few others..
Dannyrs for the awesome banner!

Features:

-All Bar types
-Supports making everything
-SC hammer support
-Restarts client at client token error
-Random mouse movements, random pixels
-Progress reports
-Nice xp rates depending on what you decide to make
-Option to ignore mods

Instructions:

-Setup your RS graphics settings and simba/srl updates as discussed here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107040&p=1274805#post1274805)
-Download this sps map here: 22703 Put it in here(if you don't have these folders add them):
http://puu.sh/5By2I.jpg
-Fill out user setup
-If you want an xp calc, move your xp bar to here (NOTE: YOU MUST MOVE THE XP BY DOING THE FOLLOWING: Set oldschool default, move chatbox to small as it can be, unlock the interfaces, left click on the xp bar and drag it over the chatbox! If you do it the other way it will move other interfaces and mess things up):
http://puu.sh/62rVH.png
-Start right in front of bank
-Fill out declare players so you can go past 6 hours
-Enter break variables
-Have your bars in the top right slot of your bank
-Make sure production make-x dialog option is enabled!!!
http://puu.sh/5Dkpq.png
-If using SC hammers, have them visible in bank
-Set "ItemSlot" to whichever box in the production screen holds the item you want to make (1-50 or however high you wanna go). Note that if it's on the second page down of boxes you need to increase which slot accordingly - For example Broze platebody is slot 37.See below pic for how the grid works:
http://puu.sh/69aSQ.png
-Start script here:
http://puu.sh/11H1w

Known Bugs:
-May not have all colors 100%, but should recover itself

Proggys:

========AshamanSmither v1.8=========
Time Running: 4 Hours, 37 Minutes and 39 Seconds
Making: Adamant Platebody
Items Made: 2560
Experience Earned: 812366
Experience/Hour: 175548
Items/Hour: 553
=========================================

========AshamanSmither v1.0=========
Time Running: 6 Hours, 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds
Items Made: 3240
Experience Earned: -147668060 (xp overload)
Experience/Hour: 1000
Items/Hour: 537
====================================

Version History:

-v1.0 Initial Release
-v1.1 Updated some colors, implemented beta sc hammer detection (auto withdraw new ones), added BOB familiar support, some random mouse movements from time to time
-v1.2 Fixed a bug, added option to not logout when finds a mod.
-v1.3 Now calls familiar before trying to deposit stuff into them, hopefully fixed bug with trying to get to banker in different stall
-v1.4 Fixed SC hammer support, just have them visible in bank when you start. Added a few more colors, hopefully fixed the restarting at 6 hour thing
-v1.5 Fixed a silly bug with my login function
-v1.6 Antiban overhaul, various bug fixes, added break system, other tweaks
-v1.7 Fixed breaking bug, interface moves down when you relog as well
-v1.8 Tweaks to antiban, changes to scroll interface, improved depositing, extrabar detection
-v1.9 Fixes for EOC update, added more objects to make
-v2.0 More waits, other EOC tweaks
-v2.1 Edits to summoning, couple bug fixes, added a screenshot taker if you get a inventory no full message
-v2.2 Fix depositing issue, patched up some stuff with familiars
-v2.3 Summoning fix
-v3.0 SRL6 RS3 release
-v3.3 added option to use bank presets to withdraw (faster withdrawing) - will not work the sc hammer though. fixed color and log bugs

Donations:
I only put this up at the request of users, please note that ALL Donations go to script development.
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donateCC_LG.gif (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=UDALKH9BQ5B94&lc=US&item_name=AshamanScripts&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonH osted)

LDog
09-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Will give it a blast now with ~1K steel bars and let you know.

*edit* Worth noting the bars should be placed in the top right bank slot

Ashaman88
09-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Will give it a blast now with ~1K steel bars and let you know.

*edit* Worth noting the bars should be placed in the top right bank slot

Ah crap forgot to put that in the directions, haha thanks!

print
09-03-2012, 06:39 PM
i will use this script

LDog
09-03-2012, 06:59 PM
First things first - Great Script!

A few Proggies-

Time Running: 9 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Making: Steel Platebody
Items Made: 85
Experience Earned: 10313
Experience/Hour: 64550
Items/Hour: 532
Only actually made 55, script sometimes walks to the anvil waits a few seconds then walks back to banker.

Stopped script at this point to turn on debug to see if I could find out why.

Time Running: 27 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Items Made: 190
Experience Earned: 33937
Experience/Hour: 75361
Items/Hour: 422
Made all 190, not sure if the original error was colour based as the script auto reloads SMART.
Will retry when I have some more bars!

My only suggestion is slowing down the mouse movement from deposit all to withdrawing the bars, maybe I'm over thinking it!

But again - Great Script! ~1200 bars in 40 mins!

Ashaman88
09-03-2012, 07:14 PM
First things first - Great Script!

A few Proggies-

Time Running: 9 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Items Made: 85
Experience Earned: 10313
Experience/Hour: 64550
Items/Hour: 532
Only actually made 55, script sometimes walks to the anvil waits a few seconds then walks back to banker.

Stopped script at this point to turn on debug to see if I could find out why.

Time Running: 27 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Items Made: 190
Experience Earned: 33937
Experience/Hour: 75361
Items/Hour: 422
Made all 190, not sure if the original error was colour based as the script auto reloads SMART.
Will retry when I have some more bars!

My only suggestion is slowing down the mouse movement from deposit all to withdrawing the bars, maybe I'm over thinking it!

But again - Great Script! ~1200 bars in 40 mins!

Ah ok yeah it might be that I don't have all of the colors for the anvil yet. I have a threshold for the anvil to prevent misfires, but if I'm missing some colors it may mess it up (like if a lot of people are blocking anvils). I'll gather some more though just in case.

The counting of the items made is kind of a jerry rig right now, strange that it did it incorrect and then fixed itself the second time haha.

It does burn through bars really fast!

What part about depositing fast and withdrawing fast has you concerned? Being like a human or messing up?

Thanks for trying it out! Glad it at least mostly worked for you!

LDog
09-03-2012, 07:18 PM
The deposit/withdrawing was concerning being more human like, it's not too bad just me being over the top probably.

I'm assuming it was a colour issue, since it wasn't seen the second time with debug on, not a massive problem though! Excellent script!

Olly
09-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Spelt Varrock wrong! :P

Nice script though :)

Ashaman88
09-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Spelt Varrock wrong! :P

Nice script though :)

haha ah man epic fail thanks for the catch!

BraK
09-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Name Changed ;)

Ashaman88
09-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Name Changed ;)

muchas gracias!

James Cash
09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Time Running: 25 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Items Made: 200
Experience Earned: 124675
Experience/Hour: 296434
Items/Hour: 476

You are a genius, perfect.. just for the withdrawing sc hammers.

print
09-03-2012, 10:57 PM
your script is flawless im usein steel knifes im run it all night for 5 hour = 125k not bad ahha

Divus
09-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you so much for this script! <3

print
09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
umm 1 more thing it doesnt have much of an antiban can u change the hover to bank to hover when inventory is done?that way you can add a little antiban?

Time Running: 44 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Making: iron Throwing
Items Made: 840
Experience Earned: 21000
Experience/Hour: 28240
Items/Hour: 1130

Ashaman88
09-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Time Running: 25 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Items Made: 200
Experience Earned: 124675
Experience/Hour: 296434
Items/Hour: 476

You are a genius, perfect.. just for the withdrawing sc hammers.

Very nice! I will probably add automatic handling for the sc hammers in the next update

your script is flawless im usein steel knifes im run it all night for 5 hour = 125k not bad ahha

Thanks bro!

Thank you so much for this script! <3

You are welcome!

umm 1 more thing it doesnt have much of an antiban can u change the hover to bank to hover when inventory is done?that way you can add a little antiban?

Time Running: 44 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Items Made: 840
Experience Earned: 21000
Experience/Hour: 28240
Items/Hour: 1130

I never have a dedicated "antiban" to my scripts, the scripts themselves are fully randomized. But I will add some random movements while it is waiting on the items to be made, especially when it takes a long time to make with the 1 bar items.

Edit: If anyone could post a pic of the sc hammer in your inventory I can better script for it (don't feel like doing the minigame for one hehe)

James Cash
09-04-2012, 07:53 AM
:( wont be getting 99 smith got hacked last night lol.

stuartroad
09-04-2012, 09:49 AM
just quickly, you dont have a bank pin option. gonna run it after system update, and let you know

perhaps summoning support also? you just click take bob and it continues on, no need to start smithing again? i will post proggy after soccer.

Time Running: 1 Hours, 24 Minutes and 5 Seconds
Items Made: 770
Experience Earned: 239687
Experience/Hour: 171006
Items/Hour: 549
Successfully executed.

i have varrock armour 3 also, makes it occasionally smith faster. absolutely no problems. stopped to get more bars, thankyou!

hfbrads2
09-04-2012, 12:08 PM
The script will make 3 platebodies and bank instead of making 5. Any idea why?

I do have scroll of efficiency if that matters.

Ashaman88
09-04-2012, 12:39 PM
:( wont be getting 99 smith got hacked last night lol.

Sorry to hear that bro!

just quickly, you dont have a bank pin option. gonna run it after system update, and let you know

perhaps summoning support also? you just click take bob and it continues on, no need to start smithing again? i will post proggy after soccer.

Time Running: 1 Hours, 24 Minutes and 5 Seconds
Experience Earned: 239687
Experience/Hour: 171006
Items/Hour: 549
Successfully executed.

i have varrock armour 3 also, makes it occasionally smith faster. absolutely no problems. stopped to get more bars, thankyou!

Ah there is pin support I just forgot to give you a place to type it in, good catch! It shouldn't be too hard to implement summoning support - I can just port it from my altar script. Nice proggy!

The script will make 3 platebodies and bank instead of making 5. Any idea why?

I do have scroll of efficiency if that matters.

Hmm what does the scroll of efficiency do? And do you have your top xp bar set to total or smithing (and it can't say 'lots')? It uses that to track if you are still smithing. Also what kind of bars are you using?

hfbrads2
09-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Ahah!

Yes my xp counter was maxed. I've closed it now and it works fine.

Scroll of efficiency has a chance to save a bar when smithing 3+ bar items but I can see now it did not affect anything.

Ashaman88
09-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Ahah!

Yes my xp counter was maxed. I've closed it now and it works fine.

Scroll of efficiency has a chance to save a bar when smithing 3+ bar items but I can see now it did not affect anything.

Ah the scroll shouldn't mess anything up except maybe in a rare case cause it to wait an extra 5 or 6 seconds, I'll go buy that scroll and do some more testing with it

stuartroad
09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Hey there, any eta on when you will implement summoning? Would speed up the process for me just a little bit :)

Thanks again, will post proggy soon. xxo

Ashaman88
09-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey there, any eta on when you will implement summoning? Would speed up the process for me just a little bit :)

Thanks again, will post proggy soon. xxo

I've got it in there now, just gotta make sure the logic is all good. Also it will only work for those making things that decrease your inventory (like things that take up more than 1 bar or the 1 bar stuff that makes stuff that stacks (arrow tips))

Ashaman88
09-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Alright got the summoning pretty much working, but I want to add the auto sc hammer support with this version as well. So if someone could get me a pic of sc hammers with graphics in simba style (safe mode, brightness all the way up), I can add that no problem

Ashaman88
09-06-2012, 11:26 PM
-v1.1 Updated some colors, implemented beta sc hammer detection (auto withdraw new ones), added BOB familiar support, some random mouse movements from time to time

Haven't tested schammers seeing as I don't have any, but if you are using them just start with them visible in bank. Also summoning support may have a bug or two in it, not sure if it 100% ported over from my altar script, so let me know if any bugs from that!

stuartroad
09-07-2012, 10:10 PM
wasnt expecting a 6 hour proggy when i woke up this morning, but well done, got me over 1mill xp overnight i think. this is old version, will start up newest version now while i do some house work. Thankyou for summoning

Experience Earned: -147668060
FailedOpening Banker too many times
Successfully executed.

Ashaman88
09-07-2012, 10:24 PM
wasnt expecting a 6 hour proggy when i woke up this morning, but well done, got me over 1mill xp overnight i think. this is old version, will start up newest version now while i do some house work. Thankyou for summoning

Experience Earned: -147668060
FailedOpening Banker too many times
Successfully executed.

Not bad for an initial release wow! If the items made calc is correct, you made over a mill xp last night? Does that sound about right?

stuartroad
09-07-2012, 10:59 PM
lol i did say that in my post :P summoning is working flawlessly at the moment for tort, i think the banking needs to be sped up a bit if you could? not using sc hammers so i dunno how thats going. i dont know if it is any faster with tort, current proggy, not stopped yet

========AshamanSmither v1.1=========
Time Running: 32 Minutes and 44 Seconds
Items Made: 263
Experience Earned: 81875
Experience/Hour: 150033
Items/Hour: 482

print
09-07-2012, 11:03 PM
i cant wait to try this updated version of your script i will post a proggy=)

Ashaman88
09-08-2012, 12:19 AM
lol i did say that in my post :P summoning is working flawlessly at the moment for tort, i think the banking needs to be sped up a bit if you could? not using sc hammers so i dunno how thats going. i dont know if it is any faster with tort, current proggy, not stopped yet

Time Running: 32 Minutes and 44 Seconds
Items Made: 263
Experience Earned: 81875
Experience/Hour: 150033
Items/Hour: 482

Sped up how so? I think I added a few checks to make sure it actually withdrew what it was supposed to, but not sure if I messed up anything else. It also seems like summoning version might not be much faster

i cant wait to try this updated version of your script i will post a proggy=)

Let me know how it goes!

print
09-08-2012, 02:54 AM
--tested your script it worked flawless with terror bird
Time Running: 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 10 Seconds
Items Made: 1963
Experience Earned: 43075
Experience/Hour: 23247
Items/Hour: 1059
just a little feedback/tip:you should make it so it doesnt hover to bank untill all bars are done if your doing 1 bar smithing im sure it okay when smithing platebodys but for throwing or 1 item smithing it looks werid but im glad that you put a little more anti ban and randome movements but i still dont like when it hovers to bank spot overall its an awsome script doe
:edit: i did see that it does hover into skills sometimes that i liked and yeah i did like that=)

Ashaman88
09-08-2012, 03:37 AM
--tested your script it worked flawless with terror bird
Time Running: 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 10 Seconds
Items Made: 1963
Experience Earned: 43075
Experience/Hour: 23247
Items/Hour: 1059
just a little feedback/tip:you should make it so it doesnt hover to bank untill all bars are done if your doing 1 bar smithing im sure it okay when smithing platebodys but for throwing or 1 item smithing it looks werid but im glad that you put a little more anti ban and randome movements but i still dont like when it hovers to bank spot overall its an awsome script doe

Sweet good to hear, and did you watch it on several runs? There is like a 50% chance or so that it will do something different besides hover over the map (like hover over smithing skill or what not)

US Marine
09-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Thank you for your glorious skills of scripting. I am slowly learning but I must thank you.

You have gotten me 99 hunter, and now to be 99 smithing.

<3 much love.

Ashaman88
09-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Thank you for your glorious skills of scripting. I am slowly learning but I must thank you.

You have gotten me 99 hunter, and now to be 99 smithing.

<3 much love.

You are most welcome! Let me know how it works for ya!

US Marine
09-08-2012, 04:28 AM
You are most welcome! Let me know how it works for ya!

Just a little input from me:

This script made me laugh today, was watching it for a little. Random mod decided to say "Hi." the script logged out so fast.. it was hilarious. Guess I find the smallest things to be funny.

Anyways, after that happened, the script waited a little and logged me into the same world. When it logged into the world it went a little crazy, could not recognize the fact that it was making platebodies.(im making bodies now) It also started to run to random spots.. which made the mod curious. She said something to me, and the script logged out.
Kind of put me on edge to see all it took was a mod to say 'Hi' to completely ruin my good 5-hour run, and also.. made me look crazy and made the mod more attracted to me once I logged back in.

print
09-08-2012, 10:56 PM
^^lol bad luck brian

Olly
09-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Just a little input from me:

This script made me laugh today, was watching it for a little. Random mod decided to say "Hi." the script logged out so fast.. it was hilarious. Guess I find the smallest things to be funny.

Anyways, after that happened, the script waited a little and logged me into the same world. When it logged into the world it went a little crazy, could not recognize the fact that it was making platebodies.(im making bodies now) It also started to run to random spots.. which made the mod curious. She said something to me, and the script logged out.
Kind of put me on edge to see all it took was a mod to say 'Hi' to completely ruin my good 5-hour run, and also.. made me look crazy and made the mod more attracted to me once I logged back in.

That's auto done by simba, Ashaman might want to make an option to disable that in the script since alot of mods will chill around Varrock bank speaking.

Ashaman88
09-08-2012, 11:55 PM
That's auto done by simba, Ashaman might want to make an option to disable that in the script since alot of mods will chill around Varrock bank speaking.

haha yeah I guess since I usually bot on the quickchat world I hardly ever see a mod say anything so I didn't even think about this! Same thing had to be implemented in the LRC miner script.

Marine sorry to hear that happened. Where were you standing when it logged you back in? It's an easy option to turn off the mod detection...it's something like use UseFindMod:=False; in the setup. I'll go ahead and add that for the next version

print
09-08-2012, 11:57 PM
^^^interesting how will you implement that to the script to log out when it finds a mod??

Ashaman88
09-09-2012, 12:49 AM
^^^interesting how will you implement that to the script to log out when it finds a mod??

It already logs out when it finds a mod. It is built into the included. I just would put in an option to turn it off. All it does is detects when a mod speaks and logs out for a few minutes as a precaution

US Marine
09-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Interesting, I did not know it was built into it already. I am still extremely new to scripting.. so I dont know much, but I am learning fast so im not much of a leech. Any tips are appreciated. :)

I thought it was cool that it did it, but the script did not recover from it.

Ashaman88
09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
v1.2 Fixed a bug, added option to not logout when finds a mod.

Ian
09-10-2012, 05:09 PM
v1.2 Fixed a bug, added option to not logout when finds a find.

You mean finds a mod? :p

Ashaman88
09-10-2012, 05:14 PM
You mean finds a mod? :p

shh you see nothing! idk what it is about this thread but I can't make no dem senses!

US Marine
09-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Ashaman, I am enjoying this script so much, 86-95 smithing so far.

Little other things I have noticed:

The script always banks on the first righthand banker.. Well when you are using summoning it will get stuck outside of the doors, causing the character to run back to it, therefore my character is now outside the bank. It has, every so often, not been able to find the banker and has caused me to log-out.
Maybe we could bank on the first lefthand banker.. the summoned pet seems to not get stuck as much.

Its not much, but hey, I work 12hour days everyday. Sucks coming home and seeing your character worked 28minutes out of the 12hours because of the stupid tort. :)

---
Hope im not complaining to much. If I knew as much as you about scripting I would try and fix it myself. ;)

Still an amazing script.
Thank you again, Sir.

Ashaman88
09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Ashaman, I am enjoying this script so much, 86-95 smithing so far.

Little other things I have noticed:

The script always banks on the first righthand banker.. Well when you are using summoning it will get stuck outside of the doors, causing the character to run back to it, therefore my character is now outside the bank. It has, every so often, not been able to find the banker and has caused me to log-out.
Maybe we could bank on the first lefthand banker.. the summoned pet seems to not get stuck as much.

Its not much, but hey, I work 12hour days everyday. Sucks coming home and seeing your character worked 28minutes out of the 12hours because of the stupid tort. :)

---
Hope im not complaining to much. If I knew as much as you about scripting I would try and fix it myself. ;)

Still an amazing script.
Thank you again, Sir.

I could always just have it call the familiar to you before trying to deposit bars into it? Would that work?

US Marine
09-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I could always just have it call the familiar to you before trying to deposit bars into it? Would that work?

Hey, that works to! Probably alot easier to do as well?

--
This script has never recovered from the 6hour timer like your salamander does.**Just remembered that**
Might be user error though, noobs will be noobs. ;)
--

Ashaman88
09-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Hey, that works to! Probably alot easier to do as well?

--
This script has never recovered from the 6hour timer like your salamander does.**Just remembered that**
Might be user error though, noobs will be noobs. ;)
--

lol yeah much easier! I don't think the 6hr thing is your fault. Does it say something about failing to open banker for you?

US Marine
09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
lol yeah much easier! I don't think the 6hr thing is your fault. Does it say something about failing to open banker for you?

Yes, something along that line. Im not exactly sure.. I will post it once I get it again.

I also log on sometimes in the middle of the bank.. usually sitting in the 3rd righthand side banker stall. Start the script up and it tries to bank at the first banker and fails, then logs out. Im not sure how it gets there, have not caught it in the act, only logged in it a few times.

Ashaman88
09-11-2012, 06:06 PM
Yes, something along that line. Im not exactly sure.. I will post it once I get it again.

I also log on sometimes in the middle of the bank.. usually sitting in the 3rd righthand side banker stall. Start the script up and it tries to bank at the first banker and fails, then logs out. Im not sure how it gets there, have not caught it in the act, only logged in it a few times.

It fails because it is stuck in the stall?

US Marine
09-11-2012, 06:18 PM
It fails because it is stuck in the stall?

Yes. The character wont leave the stall to go to the other banker, just sits there and eventually the script kills itself.

Ashaman88
09-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Yes. The character wont leave the stall to go to the other banker, just sits there and eventually the script kills itself.

Ah yeah gay, I had it sort the bankers from right to left that is why. I was having a hard time always getting it to click on the closest banker (kept going for the second stall even though we were in the first stall!). I'll play around with it some more to see if I can perfect it so that it will always go to the closest banker

Ashaman88
09-12-2012, 04:34 AM
-v1.3 Now calls familiar before trying to deposit stuff into them, hopefully fixed bug with trying to get to banker in different stall

As always, post them bugs! Still can't see why it wouldn't restart after 6hrs...hmm I'll keep looking

US Marine
09-12-2012, 04:54 AM

As always, post them bugs! Still can't see why it wouldn't restart after 6hrs...hmm I'll keep looking

Ahh nice, thanks for all the quick fixes!!
Script is running like a champ. Ran for a complete 6hours today while I was at work, didnt recover but hey.. 2nd time getting it to run for that long.:norris:

newb cheater
09-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey!

Tested out the version yesterday, and it works. I read through the thread again, and yes, if I only have 3 SC Hammers, it will work perfectly. However, just wondering how does having more than 3 hammers cause failure to detect the hammers

Ashaman88
09-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Hey!

Tested out the version yesterday, and it works. I read through the thread again, and yes, if I only have 3 SC Hammers, it will work perfectly. However, just wondering how does having more than 3 hammers cause failure to detect the hammers

Good to hear, pretty much it's because with sc hammers it won't deposit everything and ignores the first three slots. I will probably just get an sc hammer for myself to thoroughly test it. How long does it usually take to get one?

US Marine
09-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Good to hear, pretty much it's because with sc hammers it won't deposit everything and ignores the first three slots. I will probably just get an sc hammer for myself to thoroughly test it. How long does it usually take to get one?

Last time I did Stealing Creation was a good 2 years ago but it is simple to get the max amount of points in the game. Im sure it wouldnt take more than 2 hours to get about 3 or so SC hammers for testing. The game is kind of fun to!

Ashaman88
09-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Last time I did Stealing Creation was a good 2 years ago but it is simple to get the max amount of points in the game. Im sure it wouldnt take more than 2 hours to get about 3 or so SC hammers for testing. The game is kind of fun to!

sweet, will do!

Ashaman88
09-12-2012, 06:22 PM
-v1.4 Fixed SC hammer support, just have them visible in bank when you start. Added a few more colors, hopefully fixed the restarting at 6 hour thing

US Marine
09-12-2012, 09:54 PM

Woot, thanks!

NKN
09-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Nice script, will use in the future. :)

Ashaman88
09-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Nice script, will use in the future. :)

Let me know how it goes!

PS just reuploaded 1.4.. I made a silly mistake so if you downloaded it redownload please!

US Marine
09-13-2012, 04:13 AM
Just got the 6hour log out, script closed it out, re-opened and continued to push on. Thanks for the fix ;)

E: For some reason when it re-opened the client.. it decided to stop working on it and started opening mass amounts of runescape tabs on my browser. Only way I could get it to work was to stop it, completely log onto the client, and start it up.

I dont think its your script, might be smart acting up, but just giving you a heads up.

**Also it is entering the pin in wrong everytime.

Ashaman88
09-13-2012, 04:22 AM
Just got the 6hour log out, script closed it out, re-opened and continued to push on. Thanks for the fix ;)

E: For some reason when it re-opened the client.. it decided to stop working on it and started opening mass amounts of runescape tabs on my browser. Only way I could get it to work was to stop it, completely log onto the client, and start it up.

I dont think its your script, might be smart acting up, but just giving you a heads up.

**Also it is entering the pin in wrong everytime.

Yeah I've heard of the login thing being funky from time to time. As for the pin that doesn't make much sense...silly question but you're sure you typed it into script correctly?

US Marine
09-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Yeah I've heard of the login thing being funky from time to time. As for the pin that doesn't make much sense...silly question but you're sure you typed it into script correctly?

Yeah ;) Its correct in the script, its the 4th time it has gotten the pin incorrect. Maybe a new update from Jagex we dont know about.. Not to sure.

Ashaman88
09-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Yeah ;) Its correct in the script, its the 4th time it has gotten the pin incorrect. Maybe a new update from Jagex we dont know about.. Not to sure.

Thats not good! I'll go check it out tomorrow's

US Marine
09-13-2012, 04:34 AM
Thats not good! I'll go check it out tomorrow's

Actually, it might be because I am laggy a little more than usual right now. I will check it again once I get home and edit.

E: Seems to be working fine now, I think it was the lag that was causing it to hit the wrong number. ;)

Scorched
09-14-2012, 07:29 AM
This script is working well. The only issue I have run into is clan avatars. There was someone else smithing in the same area with their clan avatar out and it seemed to choke up the script for whatever reason... it could not click on the anvil.

A simply world hop fixed this issue. Clan avatars are annoyingly large, anyways.

stuartroad
09-14-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi, I would like to thank you for this script, i achieved 99 smithing sometime last night, I didnt realize i was so close, or perhaps the script went for atleast 6 hours, i don't have proggys cause i just run it over night, and my wife closes everything when she gets on in the morning.

Much thanks, very well done with all your scripts, they are all quality!

Ashaman88
09-14-2012, 12:07 PM
This script is working well. The only issue I have run into is clan avatars. There was someone else smithing in the same area with their clan avatar out and it seemed to choke up the script for whatever reason... it could not click on the anvil.

A simply world hop fixed this issue. Clan avatars are annoyingly large, anyways.

Silly avatar, were other anvils visible though? Thanks for the feedback!

Hi, I would like to thank you for this script, i achieved 99 smithing sometime last night, I didnt realize i was so close, or perhaps the script went for atleast 6 hours, i don't have proggys cause i just run it over night, and my wife closes everything when she gets on in the morning.

Much thanks, very well done with all your scripts, they are all quality!

Very nice! Glad you liked it.

US Marine
09-14-2012, 05:48 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/3261/99smith.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/99smith.png/)

Ahh!! Thank you so much mate. Such a great script. :)

Ashaman88
09-14-2012, 06:08 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img716/3261/99smith.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/99smith.png/)

Ahh!! Thank you so much mate. Such a great script. :)

Congrats bro! I'll add you to the OP

Scorched
09-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Silly avatar, were other anvils visible though? Thanks for the feedback!

The avatar was just to the north of the anvil building. It was outside because it cannot fit inside. I hope that makes sense. It was not physically blocking view of the anvils, however. Which is why I thought it was odd.

Ashaman88
09-15-2012, 05:12 AM
The avatar was just to the north of the anvil building. It was outside because it cannot fit inside. I hope that makes sense. It was not physically blocking view of the anvils, however. Which is why I thought it was odd.

That is pretty strange. Did the mouse hover over the avatar at all?

Scorched
09-15-2012, 05:16 AM
No, the mouse stayed still (I dont remember where it was) until the timer was up. Then it went to bank the materials, walk most of the way to the anvil and stay put until it was time bank again. If I can find someone with an avatar I'm sure I could repeat the results.

US Marine
09-15-2012, 06:00 AM
No, the mouse stayed still (I dont remember where it was) until the timer was up. Then it went to bank the materials, walk most of the way to the anvil and stay put until it was time bank again. If I can find someone with an avatar I'm sure I could repeat the results.

I used this around manny Avatars.. Didnt really have it mess up but once. The avatar was almost the same color has the anvil.

Ashaman88
09-15-2012, 04:09 PM
-v1.5 Fixed a silly bug with my login function

Ian
09-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Very nice :D only had 1k bronze and it melted right though the stack!
========AshamanSmither v1.5=========
Time Running: 31 Minutes and 9 Seconds
Making: Bronze Platebody
Items Made: 245
Experience Earned: 15313
Experience/Hour: 29481
Items/Hour: 472

Ashaman88
09-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Very nice :D only had 1k bronze and it melted right though the stack!
========AshamanSmither v1.5=========
Time Running: 31 Minutes and 9 Seconds
Making: Bronze Platebody
Items Made: 245
Experience Earned: 15313
Experience/Hour: 29481
Items/Hour: 472

Good to hear! It's crazy how fast those bars are used up! Bye bye monies

Ian
09-15-2012, 11:04 PM
yeah, i'm too poor to buy bars so I mined the tin and copper :D

Ashaman88
09-19-2012, 07:30 PM
-v1.6 Antiban overhaul, various bug fixes, added break system, other tweaks

Sneeky Z
09-28-2012, 06:51 PM
========AshamanSmither v1.6=========
Time Running: 5 Hours, 57 Minutes and 51 Seconds
Making: Bronze Throwing
Items Made: 5992
Experience Earned: 27756090
Experience/Hour: 4653702
Items/Hour: 1005

has a banking error where it tries to click on the 3rd-4th banker (away from the door) and quits cause bank wont open. Other than that great script! and yes EXP is wayyy off i didn't reset mine. :P

Ashaman88
09-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Time Running: 5 Hours, 57 Minutes and 51 Seconds
Making: Bronze Throwing
Items Made: 5992
Experience Earned: 27756090
Experience/Hour: 4653702
Items/Hour: 1005

has a banking error where it tries to click on the 3rd-4th banker (away from the door) and quits cause bank wont open. Other than that great script! and yes EXP is wayyy off i didn't reset mine. :P

Nice proggy! How often did that error happen?

Sneeky Z
09-30-2012, 04:43 PM
it will happen anywhere from 10 mins - 6 hours.
it had actually shutoff cause of the bank error shortly be4 getting the prog.

Ashaman88
09-30-2012, 05:08 PM
it will happen anywhere from 10 mins - 6 hours.
it had actually shutoff cause of the bank error shortly be4 getting the prog.

I getcha. I think I can whip up another failsafe if that happens.

daarth
10-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Time Running: 59 Minutes and 36 Seconds
Making: steel platebody
Items Made: 430
Experience Earned: 77813
Experience/Hour: 78328
Items/Hour: 433
awesome script man i was only expecting 60k/h

Time Running: 2 Hours, 4 Seconds
Items Made: 880
Experience Earned: 162188
Experience/Hour: 81048
Items/Hour: 440
Time until break: 08:11:07

Ashaman88
10-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Time Running: 59 Minutes and 36 Seconds
Items Made: 430
Experience Earned: 77813
Experience/Hour: 78328
Items/Hour: 433
awesome script man i was only expecting 60k/h

Time Running: 2 Hours, 4 Seconds
Items Made: 880
Experience Earned: 162188
Experience/Hour: 81048
Items/Hour: 440
Time until break: 08:11:07

very nice! Glad it worked well for you

xBruceyy
10-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Hi Ashaman,

I've been using the script lately,

Found about 2 bugs.

Upon start it trys to take a break. logs out then back in and starts script as normal

If it has a 6 hour relog it doesnt scroll back down to platebodys.. ended up with invents full of mith grappels :|

but still a GREAT script aside from those two! :) You'll be getting me 99 :)

Ashaman88
10-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Hi Ashaman,

I've been using the script lately,

Found about 2 bugs.

Upon start it trys to take a break. logs out then back in and starts script as normal

If it has a 6 hour relog it doesnt scroll back down to platebodys.. ended up with invents full of mith grappels :|

but still a GREAT script aside from those two! :) You'll be getting me 99 :)

Ah i getcha, thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot! Will fix those things up hopefully this weekend.

Ashaman88
10-14-2012, 09:55 PM
-v1.7 Fixed breaking bug, interface moves down when you relog as well

GuthixBoss1
10-16-2012, 08:08 AM
Wow thanks so much for this Ashaman. :D You're amazing!
========AshamanSmither v1.7=========
Time Running: 53 Minutes and 28 Seconds
Making: Mithril 2-Handed Sword
Items Made: 585
Experience Earned: 86400
Experience/Hour: 96937
Items/Hour: 656

Ashaman88
10-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Wow thanks so much for this Ashaman. :D You're amazing!
Time Running: 53 Minutes and 28 Seconds
Making: Mithril 2-Handed Sword
Items Made: 585
Experience Earned: 86400
Experience/Hour: 96937
Items/Hour: 656

Glad it's still working well!

lucasboom
10-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(libsmartremote32) has not been found

how do I fix this?

Ashaman88
10-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(libsmartremote32) has not been found

how do I fix this?

Google is your friend on this one! And the faq

lucasboom
10-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Logs out when missclicked the banker to much -_-...

Ashaman88
10-23-2012, 10:58 PM
Logs out when missclicked the banker to much -_-...

How often does that happen? And how many times does it missclick the banker? Mind posting a pic of it happening? And what do you mean by misclick- just that it clicks right next to the banker?

FloppyWien3r
10-24-2012, 02:03 AM
Ashman you run villavu now, its official

Ashaman88
10-24-2012, 03:21 AM
Ashman you run villavu now, its official

With an iron fist!!

lucasboom
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
How often does that happen? And how many times does it missclick the banker? Mind posting a pic of it happening? And what do you mean by misclick- just that it clicks right next to the banker?

Well the script wont log back in, and it happends after 5-10mins of running. I don't excatly know what happens cuz I just let it run everytime and I'm not watching, but now the problem is when I download the script here, it will open but after 2 sec it close?

Ashaman88
10-24-2012, 02:57 PM
Well the script wont log back in, and it happends after 5-10mins of running. I don't excatly know what happens cuz I just let it run everytime and I'm not watching, but now the problem is when I download the script here, it will open but after 2 sec it close?

Update your srl and it should be fixed. Lemme know when you see the banking bug!

lucasboom
10-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Update your srl and it should be fixed. Lemme know when you see the banking bug!

It says my current version is 980 and I need version 991?

Edit:

NVM fixed it, gonna try out soon.

Ashaman88
10-25-2012, 02:22 PM
It says my current version is 980 and I need version 991?

Edit:

NVM fixed it, gonna try out soon.

Sweet let me know how it goes!

lucasboom
10-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Sweet let me know how it goes!

It goes pretty good but when it takes a break its for 99;...:... O.o

Parfilo
10-28-2012, 10:04 PM
This is a great script! I'll post a proggy after 10k iron bars on platebodies :)

Parfilo
10-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Had to cancel it since I found a quick way to make 5m/hour. Want to do it before it crashes.

Time Running: 19 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Making: Iron Platebody
Items Made: 100
Experience Earned: 25000
Experience/Hour: 78155
Items/Hour: 313

Ashaman88
10-28-2012, 10:42 PM
Had to cancel it since I found a quick way to make 5m/hour. Want to do it before it crashes.

Time Running: 19 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Making: Iron Platebody
Items Made: 100
Experience Earned: 25000
Experience/Hour: 78155
Items/Hour: 313

hehe i forgive you, glad it worked well!

miller536
10-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 269
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap]

im getting this when i run it

Ashaman88
10-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Error: Exception: Access violation at line 269
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap]

im getting this when i run it

Does it open up another tab? Update your simba and srl and if it's related to you trying to update to smart 8.0 make sure you've read the instructions on how to do so

stray247
11-05-2012, 04:00 AM
what's the best thing to smith to make your money stretch for the xp?
I heard addy bolts but when I calculated the plates, i saved like 200 gp.

Popz
11-05-2012, 11:43 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdDY1Q1F6eHNWT3JYLThHZC1hVVU0S EE#gid=0

nkd2009
11-06-2012, 04:24 AM
First I want to thank you for making this script. Its awesome and helps me out so much. I do have a question though. im smithing plates and almost every time after I finish using all the bars in my inventory it waits almost 10 seconds to click back to the bank. My concern is over time that 10 seconds will add up to a lot of lost xp. Is the time buffer there to randomize how long you wait every time? Is there anyway for me to make it shorter? once again thanks!

Ashaman88
11-06-2012, 05:37 AM
First I want to thank you for making this script. Its awesome and helps me out so much. I do have a question though. im smithing plates and almost every time after I finish using all the bars in my inventory it waits almost 10 seconds to click back to the bank. My concern is over time that 10 seconds will add up to a lot of lost xp. Is the time buffer there to randomize how long you wait every time? Is there anyway for me to make it shorter? once again thanks!

Hmm are you using sc hammers or have one of the bAr saving abilities on ?

nkd2009
11-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Hmm are you using sc hammers or have one of the bAr saving abilities on ?

no nothing man, just regular hammer and wearing no equipment. Ive actually noticed that other people smithing next to me can bank and start smithing again before the character has even gone to the bank. Is there any way i can shorten that wait time? It seems like its coded to look like im not paying attention and so i always wait a random amount of time before banking.

Ashaman88
11-06-2012, 11:57 AM
no nothing man, just regular hammer and wearing no equipment. Ive actually noticed that other people smithing next to me can bank and start smithing again before the character has even gone to the bank. Is there any way i can shorten that wait time? It seems like its coded to look like im not paying attention and so i always wait a random amount of time before banking.

Well it shouldn't be that long. What bars and item are you making?

nkd2009
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Well it shouldn't be that long. What bars and item are you making?

Im using addy bars and making platebodies. If its not an easy fix dont worry about it. The other thing ive noticed is that every time it selects the "make all" option it lags sometimes close to 4 seconds and then because of the lag only does 3 o 4 platebodies. If i manually select make all it doesnt lag at all only when the program does it. Any ideas? thanks for all your help man

Ashaman88
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Im using addy bars and making platebodies. If its not an easy fix dont worry about it. The other thing ive noticed is that every time it selects the "make all" option it lags sometimes close to 4 seconds and then because of the lag only does 3 o 4 platebodies. If i manually select make all it doesnt lag at all only when the program does it. Any ideas? thanks for all your help man

Yes I do know why. I'll be working on a few updates from previous suggestions this week

nkd2009
11-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes I do know why. I'll be working on a few updates from previous suggestions this week

I fixed the lag problem. I have a mac and was running windows xp on vmware. I switched to just running if off of winebottler and the lag is gone. Only problem is now it smiths a random number of plates ranging from just 2 to 5. Not sure why. Is there any way to make the time between selecting smith all and clicking back to the bank more consistent? thanks for you quick responses.

Ashaman88
11-07-2012, 12:50 AM
I fixed the lag problem. I have a mac and was running windows xp on vmware. I switched to just running if off of winebottler and the lag is gone. Only problem is now it smiths a random number of plates ranging from just 2 to 5. Not sure why. Is there any way to make the time between selecting smith all and clicking back to the bank more consistent? thanks for you quick responses.

hmm that doesn't make sense, did you mess with any of the stuff in the script?

nkd2009
11-07-2012, 01:02 AM
hmm that doesn't make sense, did you mess with any of the stuff in the script?

no not at all. Just filled in my info and hit play. I dont know how you coded it but it seems like the time between selecting smith all and clicking back to the bank is randomly generated. and most of the time its just to quick.

Ashaman88
11-07-2012, 01:11 AM
no not at all. Just filled in my info and hit play. I dont know how you coded it but it seems like the time between selecting smith all and clicking back to the bank is randomly generated. and most of the time its just to quick.

What is your xp bar set to? It should just wait till you finish smithing all you can

Swifte
11-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Ashaman I love ALL your scripts that are on the public forums except those that I don't use ... Like ApeAtoll agility. :) This script helped my get from 56 Smithing to 70 Smithing at a loss of just 6M :)

Ashaman88
11-07-2012, 02:28 AM
-v1.8 Tweaks to antiban, changes to scroll interface, improved depositing, extrabar detection

And congrats swifte!

newb cheater
11-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Hey, just tested 1.8, but currently still think 1.7 is more stable. I reduced the waits to suite the item I'm making so its good. Only thing I could not fix was the banking bug which I mentioned in the PM. Other than that, all good :)

Ashaman88
11-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey, just tested 1.8, but currently still think 1.7 is more stable. I reduced the waits to suite the item I'm making so its good. Only thing I could not fix was the banking bug which I mentioned in the PM. Other than that, all good :)

What is unstable in 1.8?

newb cheater
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
What is unstable in 1.8?

The waits between the smithing as well as the banking, sometimes it cant detect bars although bank screen is open. Just freezes there. And also the fact that it turns all chats and assist off. An option to not do that if you are not using scroll of efficiency or that dung reward thing would be great.

Banking bug still exists as well. And the time. Those two are the two main items

Ashaman88
11-08-2012, 07:42 PM
The waits between the smithing as well as the banking, sometimes it cant detect bars although bank screen is open. Just freezes there. And also the fact that it turns all chats and assist off. An option to not do that if you are not using scroll of efficiency or that dung reward thing would be great.

Banking bug still exists as well. And the time. Those two are the two main items

Hmm the waiting thing doesn't make sense - if anything waits were decreased

- The detecting bars thing, nothing was changed with that
- I can put an option to not do the chats thing
-what banking bug?
- the timing was decreased to 3 seconds like you asked

Woodcutters
11-08-2012, 11:21 PM
its runs great except is it suppose to only make 3 platebodys at a time? like it'll be completely random in making anywhere from 3-5 iron platebodys a trip unless its suppose to do that

Austin
11-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Does anyone know what is best to smith atm with the lowest xp/gp? Or a good place to go with a list of current xp/gp rates?

Ashaman88
11-09-2012, 12:42 AM
its runs great except is it suppose to only make 3 platebodys at a time? like it'll be completely random in making anywhere from 3-5 iron platebodys a trip unless its suppose to do that

Do you have your xp bar set to smithing or total xp?

Does anyone know what is best to smith atm with the lowest xp/gp? Or a good place to go with a list of current xp/gp rates?

I think there is a link to the best stuff a few posts up. I'll probably add it to OP!

Austin
11-09-2012, 02:27 AM
I think there is a link to the best stuff a few posts up. I'll probably add it to OP!

Oh yes there is, thank you Popz. I'll make sure to bookmark that as it has a lot of other useful charts/tips ;)

EDIT: Hmm, it looks like Rune 2hs and platelegs, have a xp/gp rate of 0.20, and you can make up to 208k xp an hour :o. Don't know how updated this is, but that might be worth looking in to. Here's the link btw:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdDY1Q1F6eHNWT3JYLThHZC1hVVU0S EE#gid=0

EDIT2: Oh nvm, now they're -3.23gp/xp >.>, and I just noticed that this was made over a year ago lol

Popz
11-17-2012, 06:52 PM
The spreadsheets automatically update according to the current ge prices, so it's accurate.

Ashaman88
11-20-2012, 04:43 AM
The spreadsheets automatically update according to the current ge prices, so it's accurate.

Very nice!

I have version 1.9 ready for EOC update tomorrow, I'll give it a few test runs when it officially comes out and then release

Ian
11-20-2012, 04:58 AM
I see you're keeping on top of things, nice job :). Too bad I'm too poor for your script :p

Ashaman88
11-20-2012, 05:14 AM
I see you're keeping on top of things, nice job :). Too bad I'm too poor for your script :p

Just trying to get ahead of the work hehe

Ashaman88
11-20-2012, 12:51 PM
-v1.9 Fixes for EOC update, added more objects to make

-Supports making Dagger, OffDagger, Helm, Hatchet, Mace, OffMace, Bolt,Sword, OffSword, Dart, Nail, Arrow, Scimitar, OffScimitar, Pickaxe Crossbow, Longsword, OffLongsword, Knife, OffKnife, Throwing, OffThrowing, Square Shield, Warhammer, OffWarHammer, Battleaxe, OffBattleaxe, Chainbody, Kiteshield, Claws, OffClaws, 2-Handed Sword, Platelegs, Plateskirt, Platebody

oldgregg
11-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Awesome, Addy plates 50k/hr faster now ty Jagex and Ashman!

Ashaman88
11-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Awesome, Addy plates 50k/hr faster now ty Jagex and Ashman!

Wow no way really?

oldgregg
11-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow no way really?

yea, I use to get around 100-110 k/hr now I get 150k+/hr.

Austin
11-20-2012, 08:16 PM
yea, I use to get around 100-110 k/hr now I get 150k+/hr.
How did the EoC improve it?

Popz
11-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Wow, you update fast :P, quick proggy in eoc(im getting about a ~6k xp/hr increase):

========AshamanSmither v1.9=========
Time Running: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes and 16 Seconds
Experience Earned: 243012
Experience/Hour: 181633
Items/Hour: 576

edit: longer proggy:
Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 57 Seconds
Items Made: 2035
Experience Earned: 639721
Experience/Hour: 181088

Ashaman88
11-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Wow, you update fast :P, quick proggy in eoc(im getting about a ~6k xp/hr increase):

Time Running: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes and 16 Seconds
Experience Earned: 243012
Experience/Hour: 181633

I played around with the beta to get the scripts ready :) very nice xp btw!

Popz
11-21-2012, 05:27 AM
The bot deposits the platebodies then withdraws the bars but the script will stop there. This happens either when you start
the script or in this case it occured 10 minutes after

Time until break: 09:49:32
No inv full
Successfully executed.

Ashaman88
11-21-2012, 12:59 PM
The bot deposits the platebodies then withdraws the bars but the script will stop there. This happens either when you start

No inv full
Successfully executed.

Are you lagging a ton? It will shut down if the inventory isn't full after like 5
Seconds or so

oldgregg
11-21-2012, 05:06 PM
How did the EoC improve it?

Make X interface is faster for smithing it seems.

Popz
11-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Hmm, its working fine again today. Wasnt Lagging when it happened last night either, strange

Castiel1
11-21-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm also getting the No Inv Full thing :/
It happens after it's withdrawn bars (no lag at all). Not closing bank interface or walking to anvils so it gets stuck.

Ashaman88
11-21-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm also getting the No Inv Full thing :/
It happens after it's withdrawn bars (no lag at all). Not closing bank interface or walking to anvils so it gets stuck.

Happens at the first run? How long does it wait before it gives up ? I don't think I changed anything with the banking

Castiel1
11-21-2012, 11:08 PM
Happens at the first run? How long does it wait before it gives up ? I don't think I changed anything with the banking

For me it instantly gave up once the rune bars were in the inventory

Popz
11-21-2012, 11:08 PM
When it happened to me last night, It was either on the 1st run or <10 minutes in. It would withdraw the addy bars and the inventory would fill but the pointer would just stay there, then you'd get the message and the script would terminate.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/456/helpfh.png (http://img819.imageshack.us/i/helpfh.png/)
It will "withdraw all" and the bars will be in the inventory but the mouse will just stop after clicking(spot shown in the pic) and the script will stop.

-Only happened last night for me seems to be working now, just here to help

Ashaman88
11-21-2012, 11:12 PM
MarkTime(T);
Repeat
Wait(Random(100));
If TimeFromMark(T)>9000 Then
Begin
If Not WaitLoggedIn(1000) Then
Exit;
Writeln('No inv full');
TerminateScript;
End;
Until InvFull;

hmm that's the part where it is terminating...and it's obviously not taking more than 9 seconds to withdraw the bars...I'm perplexed, but will do some testing over it soon

Castiel1
11-21-2012, 11:27 PM
MarkTime(T);
Repeat
Wait(Random(100));
If TimeFromMark(T)>9000 Then
Begin
If Not WaitLoggedIn(1000) Then
Exit;
Writeln('No inv full');
TerminateScript;
End;
Until InvFull;

hmm that's the part where it is terminating...and it's obviously not taking more than 9 seconds to withdraw the bars...I'm perplexed, but will do some testing over it soon

Thanks :) I tried increasing the 9000 to 90000 lol. No change :P

Ashaman88
11-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Thanks :) I tried increasing the 9000 to 90000 lol. No change :P

Positive all of your srl is updated? And fixed mode, max brightness, zoom all the way to right, min settings?

Castiel1
11-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Positive all of your srl is updated? And fixed mode, max brightness, zoom all the way to right, min settings?

Just checked them all. RS Settings fine. SRL update downloaded (I wasn't aware there was one, as SMART launched fine :S)

Reloaded SMART and....
First bank withdraw worked fine...
And now it's running flawlessly.. Must have been the SRL update. Thanks :)

Edit: When it first starts up and no previous item is selected in the GUI, it tends to make mistakes there. I think the mouse needs to be a bit slower/more waiting time because otherwise the wrong thing is made.

Ashaman88
11-22-2012, 12:21 AM
Just checked them all. RS Settings fine. SRL update downloaded (I wasn't aware there was one, as SMART launched fine :S)

Reloaded SMART and....
First bank withdraw worked fine...
And now it's running flawlessly.. Must have been the SRL update. Thanks :)

Edit: When it first starts up and no previous item is selected in the GUI, it tends to make mistakes there. I think the mouse needs to be a bit slower/more waiting time because otherwise the wrong thing is made.

Hmm that is pretty strange! Let me know if it pops up again!

And for the edit: What exactly does it do wrong? Clicks on the wrong item?

Castiel1
11-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Hmm that is pretty strange! Let me know if it pops up again!

And for the edit: What exactly does it do wrong? Clicks on the wrong item?

It scrolls down and clicks on the wrong item (the mouse is so fast I can't even see it clicking the wrong one!) but then it starts to make them

Ashaman88
11-22-2012, 01:05 PM
It scrolls down and clicks on the wrong item (the mouse is so fast I can't even see it clicking the wrong one!) but then it starts to make them

You mean it scrolls up? Which item are you trying to make and which does it start to make?

Castiel1
11-23-2012, 01:35 AM
You mean it scrolls up? Which item are you trying to make and which does it start to make?

Couldn't say this last night because it was a great money making method :P (5m+/h)
It's been patched now though.

I was trying to make Rune Pickaxe, but it was making rune claws on one occasion, and rune chainbody on another.

Ashaman88
11-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Couldn't say this last night because it was a great money making method :P (5m+/h)
It's been patched now though.

I was trying to make Rune Pickaxe, but it was making rune claws on one occasion, and rune chainbody on another.

Aw yeah i had to completely redo the interface stuff so I may have messed up on a few - did it ever pick the correct icon for pickaxe?

PS love supernatural

Popz
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Worked fine yesterday but now when I try I get a compiling error, My simba and srl are both updated too

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(52:1): 'BEGIN' expected at line 51
Compiling failed.

Ashaman88
11-24-2012, 11:26 PM
Worked fine yesterday but now when I try I get a compiling error, My simba and srl are both updated too

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/globals.simba(52:1): 'BEGIN' expected at line 51
Compiling failed.

Close the globals tab and try running again

Popz
11-24-2012, 11:28 PM
edit: nvm got it working, apparently SRL wasnt updated, Thought I updated it >.>

Swifte
11-25-2012, 12:37 AM
Hope it's updated... :)

Ashaman88
11-25-2012, 01:34 PM
I'll check out bugs tonight

Paradox122
11-25-2012, 07:59 PM

No inv full
Successfully executed.

Im getting the same thing, it seems to happen when banking, it freezes for a second after withdrawing a full inv of bars, and then it executes the script while still in the bank menu. Nice script tho i got 5 levels easy ^^ even with it executing haha

Edit: correction im just dumb and forgot to read previous post about updating srl... sorry haha.

Ashaman88
11-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Im getting the same thing, it seems to happen when banking, it freezes for a second after withdrawing a full inv of bars, and then it executes the script while still in the bank menu. Nice script tho i got 5 levels easy ^^ even with it executing haha

Edit: correction im just dumb and forgot to read previous post about updating srl... sorry haha.

So the srl update fixed it? How long was it frozen at the bank screen? Was it frozen with the bars not showing up in inventory or taking several seconds for it to show up?

nkd2009
11-26-2012, 05:17 AM
I am also getting the no inv full message. It withdraws the bars then the pointer just stops on like 3 spaces down and then it quits the script. sometimes it will run for under ten minutes but usually gives this error almost immediately.

Ashaman88
11-26-2012, 11:15 AM
I am also getting the no inv full message. It withdraws the bars then the pointer just stops on like 3 spaces down and then it quits the script. sometimes it will run for under ten minutes but usually gives this error almost immediately.

Yeah I'll be messing with it this week to see what's up

nkd2009
11-28-2012, 03:16 AM
I updated to simba 991 and updated srl still getting the error just so you know.

Ashaman88
11-28-2012, 03:21 AM
I updated to simba 991 and updated srl still getting the error just so you know.

Yeah I'll have time to check it out tomorrow :)

Ashaman88
11-29-2012, 02:30 AM

Ran it fine for an hour, if you still have trouble with the inventory full, shoot me a pm so I can tv you!

Also -Make sure production dialog option is enabled!!! (right click the xp circle to toggle that option)

nkd2009
11-29-2012, 05:39 AM

Ran it fine for an hour, if you still have trouble with the inventory full, shoot me a pm so I can tv you!

Also -Make sure production dialog option is enabled!!! (right click the xp circle to toggle that option)

Well i see you changed the message haha. It does the exact same thing except i get the message "looks like you have run out of supplies" instead of no iv full. i downloaded the latest version of the script also. Cant think of why it keeps doing this for me. anything else i can try? it used to work perfect. thanks for being to quick to respond by the way. and for making awesome scripts :redface:

Ashaman88
11-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Well i see you changed the message haha. It does the exact same thing except i get the message "looks like you have run out of supplies" instead of no iv full. i downloaded the latest version of the script also. Cant think of why it keeps doing this for me. anything else i can try? it used to work perfect. thanks for being to quick to respond by the way. and for making awesome scripts :redface:

What kind of bars are you using? Mind posting your graphics settings?

nkd2009
11-29-2012, 06:23 PM
im using adamant. I turned debug to true and im not exactly sure what happened. It ran the script but terminated it due to trying to find the banker to many times. The weird part is now i cant even find the script on my cpu. Did i somehow send it off to you or something? it has my user and pass on it haha so im a little nervous. and do u mean grahpic settings for rs or simba?

NVM it somehow got moved. Im an idiot haha

Ashaman88
11-29-2012, 08:05 PM
im using adamant. I turned debug to true and im not exactly sure what happened. It ran the script but terminated it due to trying to find the banker to many times. The weird part is now i cant even find the script on my cpu. Did i somehow send it off to you or something? it has my user and pass on it haha so im a little nervous. and do u mean grahpic settings for rs or simba?

NVM it somehow got moved. Im an idiot haha

haha it's all good, just post a screenshot of your graphics settings for rs!

nkd2009
11-29-2012, 09:06 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img37/9681/screenshot20121129at258.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/5545/screenshot20121129at259.png

hope this is what you wanted. let me know

Ashaman88
11-29-2012, 09:23 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img37/9681/screenshot20121129at258.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/5545/screenshot20121129at259.png

hope this is what you wanted. let me know

Yeah that is so strange, Imma have you change one line to help me with it. I'll let you know which in a bit

nkd2009
11-29-2012, 10:08 PM
k sweet, thanks for being so helpful.

Ashaman88
11-30-2012, 04:20 AM
Ok try running this

http://paste.villavu.com/show/3653/

and tell me what it says when it shuts down!

sk8_tolivv
11-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Been using this for the past hour or so for the first time and I've had a couple problems.
First, I have it set to make mithril platebodys but I've caught it three times now starting to make plateskirts. I think it may have something to do with summoning since last time I cuaght it I noticed it changed from platebodys after it took my BoB.
Also after about 40 minutes it said I ran out of supplies (can't remember exactly what it said) and the script stopped with me in the bank right clicking my mithril bars in the top right corner.

I'm positive I have the right settings so I'm not sure why this is happening.
I'm using a pack yak and btw I'm not sure if you have anything on the OP about it but you have to make sure you have your "left-click option"set to Take BoB or it doesn't work with familiar.

Edit 2:
Just stopped after 15 mins..
========AshamanSmither v2.0=========
Time Running: 15 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Making: Mithril Platebody
Items Made: 113
Experience Earned: 29750
Experience/Hour: 118503
Items/Hour: 450
Time until break: 09:45:29
It looks like you"re out of supplies, shutting down!
Successfully executed.

Ashaman88
11-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Been using this for the past hour or so for the first time and I've had a couple problems.
First, I have it set to make mithril platebodys but I've caught it three times now starting to make plateskirts. I think it may have something to do with summoning since last time I cuaght it I noticed it changed from platebodys after it took my BoB.
Also after about 40 minutes it said I ran out of supplies (can't remember exactly what it said) and the script stopped with me in the bank right clicking my mithril bars in the top right corner.

I'm positive I have the right settings so I'm not sure why this is happening.
I'm using a pack yak and btw I'm not sure if you have anything on the OP about it but you have to make sure you have your "left-click option"set to Take BoB or it doesn't work with familiar.

Edit 2:
Just stopped after 15 mins..
========AshamanSmither v2.0=========
Time Running: 15 Minutes and 3 Seconds
Making: Mithril Platebody
Items Made: 113
Experience Earned: 29750
Experience/Hour: 118503
Items/Hour: 450
Time until break: 09:45:29
Successfully executed.

Yeah check out the previous pastebin post - let me know what it prints when you get the low supplies thing again. Also are you saying it is re selecting an option after you summon a new familiar? It should only have to re select the option when you have logged out...Does it select it correctly the first time?

sk8_tolivv
11-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Ill check it out when I get back, gotta go soon.

I already had a yak summoned and it starts making the platebodies for 10 mins+ as it's supposed to then randomly I'll check back in a bit and I'll catch it making plateskirts.

I haven't actually seen what happens when it selects the option but from the chat box dialog I could tell it was after I ran out of bars in my inventory and it took them from my familiar.

When I try out the one you posted later for the item bug I'll try my best to see exactly what happens.

Thanks

Ashaman88
11-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Ill check it out when I get back, gotta go soon.

I already had a yak summoned and it starts making the platebodies for 10 mins+ as it's supposed to then randomly I'll check back in a bit and I'll catch it making plateskirts.

I haven't actually seen what happens when it selects the option but from the chat box dialog I could tell it was after I ran out of bars in my inventory and it took them from my familiar.

When I try out the one you posted later for the item bug I'll try my best to see exactly what happens.

Thanks

Ah I see, I may have missed something with the EOC update since I didn't test again with familiars - Thanks for the feedback!

nkd2009
11-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Ok try running this

http://paste.villavu.com/show/3653/

and tell me what it says when it shuts down!

Ok it says "It looks like you're out of supplies shutting down
inventory count is 25 Tell Ashaman this!!!"

Ashaman88
11-30-2012, 07:01 PM
Ok it says "It looks like you're out of supplies shutting down
inventory count is 25 Tell Ashaman this!!!"

So it printed that even though there was a full inventory when you watched it?

nkd2009
11-30-2012, 08:58 PM
So it printed that even though there was a full inventory when you watched it?

ya it withdrew a full inventory and then the script said that. idk why. anything else u want me to try?

Ashaman88
11-30-2012, 09:13 PM
ya it withdrew a full inventory and then the script said that. idk why. anything else u want me to try?

I think I will make it take a screen shot at the same time that happens. It sounds like something is up with the include! You are using mith or addy bars? I don't see why it would think you only had 25 items!

sk8_tolivv
12-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Ok so I used the script you posted and this is what I got..

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7416/smithing3.jpg

I still had ~3k mith bars in bank.

It also stopped 2 times previously but it just said I ran out of items or whatever and it sat in the bank right clicked on the bars like so...

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9573/smithing2.jpg

Anyways it only started making plateskirts once and it was as I was also browsing the forums so I didn't catch it. When I just leave the bot running and get off the computer it seems to not mess it up, kinda weird.

**As I was typing this I actually saw what happened and I found another problem. My yak go stuck in the bank stall some how and when it tries to interact, it just does nothing. So I moved my character manually and restarted the script. It never refilled my yak so after it smithed my inventory and took my BoB it had enough bars to make a plateskirt and clicked it for some reason and doesn't correct itself

Also I have a suggestion you could maybe take up one day if you want to improve the speed and it's just to do with familiars.
Normally it just waits for you to run out of bars in your inventory then it will take BoB and click on the anvil again. Then, because I'm using a pack yak I will still have bars left over after so as I'm smithing the "second inventory" I'll call it, it takes the BoB again, but this time while I'm actually smithing. For some reason (maybe you wanted it to work this way) it will, almost everytime, right click the most south anvil right after it takes the BoB (for the 3rd time) and will make the last platebody on it as you can see from this picture...

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/174/smithing1.jpg
(it will then click 'smith' make the last plate on that anvil then bank)

As you probably know, when your smithing you can use your summoning 'left-click' option to take bars out of you BoB without interrupting the skill itself, thus taking fewer clicks to make everything and its just faster.
If you could implement that somehow that would be awesome but it's just a suggestion:P

Ashaman88
12-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Dude that is great feedback! I think you solved my problems! I should be able to fix everything thanks!

sk8_tolivv
12-01-2012, 03:04 AM
Dude that is great feedback! I think you solved my problems! I should be able to fix everything thanks!

No problem, you put a lot of work into making and maintaining these so I'm just trying to help as much as i can.

Also my yak just got stuck in the bank booth again so i manually moved it then watched it carefully when i restared it and found out exactly what happens.
It doesn't refill the BoB for some reason so it goes to the anvil, does the inventory then trys to take BoB but its empty...so when it clicks the anvil runescape automatically sets it to make the next best thing which is a plateskirt(since I have 3 bars left) and the script never corrects itself.

Ashaman88
12-01-2012, 04:17 AM
Yeah that is silly of Rs! But I will re input a failsafe I used to have that wasn't needed before (calling familiar to you while in bank)

nkd2009
12-01-2012, 05:40 AM
I think I will make it take a screen shot at the same time that happens. It sounds like something is up with the include! You are using mith or addy bars? I don't see why it would think you only had 25 items!

im using addy bars to make addy plates. Ya idk why it thinks that either. super strange.

Ashaman88
12-01-2012, 02:43 PM
-v2.1 Edits to summoning, couple bug fixes, added a screenshot taker if you get a inventory no full message

Send me that image if you get the no inventory full message!

Still need to tweak a few other things, and not positive if that fixed the withdrawing bugss

sk8_tolivv
12-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Been trying out the new update and it been working fairly good except for a couple things.

Most of the time it's able to use all of my bars (including my BoB) without stopping so thats good but after It finishes smithing all of the items it continues to click 'take BoB' about 3 or 4 times, ~2 seconds apart. Then it will click the anvil, stay at the production screen for around 5 seconds, sometimes it will click take BoB again and click on the anvil and do nothing for about another 5 seconds then finally go bank.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5218/smithing4.jpg

Other than that I haven't have a withdrawing problem so far or a problem with it making plateskirts.

nkd2009
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8066/failkg.png

here is the photo. hope this helps

Ashaman88
12-01-2012, 11:01 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8066/failkg.png

here is the photo. hope this helps

Ohhh I see! Turn off the custom icons thing! It is blocking the inventory!

As for the summoning those were just quick fixes I didn't test it hehe. Thanks for that feedback though ill actually test summoning for next version!

nkd2009
12-02-2012, 03:05 AM
i must be retarded but what is the cutom icon thing? im glad its such an easy fix though! sorry for all the trouble.

EDIT: oh you mean somehow turn off the thing that makes the "withdraw one washing bowl" come up cuz thats blocking it from seeing a full inventory.

Ashaman88
12-02-2012, 03:51 AM
i must be retarded but what is the cutom icon thing? im glad its such an easy fix though! sorry for all the trouble.

EDIT: oh you mean somehow turn off the thing that makes the "withdraw one washing bowl" come up cuz thats blocking it from seeing a full inventory.

Yeah there is some graphics option for it, like mouse over text? I'll look it up and post it as a req!~

nkd2009
12-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Yeah there is some graphics option for it, like mouse over text? I'll look it up and post it as a req!~
haha ya its called mouse over text under custom graphics. Funny part is i almost unclicked that without even thinking when i was first setting it up. oh well. Thanks for sticking with me to figure out what was wrong! ill try the script now even though im pretty sure it should work perfectly! thanks again

Ashaman88
12-02-2012, 05:24 AM
haha ya its called mouse over text under custom graphics. Funny part is i almost unclicked that without even thinking when i was first setting it up. oh well. Thanks for sticking with me to figure out what was wrong! ill try the script now even though im pretty sure it should work perfectly! thanks again

Yeah I think it should do it! I think that mouse setting got turned on with the eoc update! Let me know if that does it!

nkd2009
12-02-2012, 07:48 AM
works like a charm. thanks man! ill post a proggy if i get a long enough one.

Ashaman88
12-02-2012, 03:15 PM
works like a charm. thanks man! ill post a proggy if i get a long enough one.

Good to hear let me know how it goes!

nkd2009
12-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Good to hear let me know how it goes!

I need to test it but there is a chance that when the game session expires and it loads a new smart window the mouse over text setting gets put back on. Im not positive and am waiting for my game session to expire again but i think it did that the first time it expired. also is there anyway to for the script to realize when your run is fully recharged and to click it?

Ashaman88
12-02-2012, 06:57 PM
I need to test it but there is a chance that when the game session expires and it loads a new smart window the mouse over text setting gets put back on. Im not positive and am waiting for my game session to expire again but i think it did that the first time it expired. also is there anyway to for the script to realize when your run is fully recharged and to click it?

Yeah there is... I guess I never ran out when testing so I never put it in! Do you have a low agility level? And let me know about the graphics settings!

nkd2009
12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
haha yes unfortunately I do. So i guess most people wont have that problem so you dont have to put it in if its to much work. Just confirmed though every time it reloads smart it resets the mouse over text for me and so i get the no inv full message pretty quick after. isnt a big deal, just cant run it longer then around 6 hours. is there some way to change it forever?

EIDT: it doesnt seem to reset the setting when i log out and log back in which is a little confusing. Maybe its user error somehow.

Ashaman88
12-02-2012, 11:36 PM
haha yes unfortunately I do. So i guess most people wont have that problem so you dont have to put it in if its to much work. Just confirmed though every time it reloads smart it resets the mouse over text for me and so i get the no inv full message pretty quick after. isnt a big deal, just cant run it longer then around 6 hours. is there some way to change it forever?

EIDT: it doesnt seem to reset the setting when i log out and log back in which is a little confusing. Maybe its user error somehow.

That is pretty strange...maybe try changing the setting in smart, close out smart, then restart smart /script and see if the settings revert again

sk8_tolivv
12-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Works flawless without summoning.

========AshamanSmither v2.1=========
Time Running: 8 Hours, 52 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Items Made: 4460
Experience Earned: 1492500
Experience/Hour: 168185
Items/Hour: 503

Thanks!

Ashaman88
12-04-2012, 02:50 AM
Works flawless without summoning.

Time Running: 8 Hours, 52 Minutes and 27 Seconds
Items Made: 4460
Experience Earned: 1492500
Experience/Hour: 168185
Items/Hour: 503

Thanks!

Awesome proggy man!

SOUPalmighty
12-08-2012, 06:47 AM
Quick question, could i use this to make gold bracelets or would the mold being necessary cause problems

Ashaman88
12-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Quick question, could i use this to make gold bracelets or would the mold being necessary cause problems

Nope, you gotta make those on a furnace :( But stay tuned probably in the next few weeks I will release one

SOUPalmighty
12-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Nope, you gotta make those on a furnace :( But stay tuned probably in the next few weeks I will release one

Good thing im in no rush haha, i think ima try and put one together myself

Austin
12-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Is there any reason why when making adamant platebodies with a war tortoise, after you're done smithing the bars, the script clicks on the "take bob" button 3-4 times? It then clicks smith on the anvil again, then sits there for 5 seconds then goes back to the bank? Cuts my bodies/hour in half :s.

sk8_tolivv
12-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Is there any reason why when making adamant platebodies with a war tortoise, after you're done smithing the bars, the script clicks on the "take bob" button 3-4 times? It then clicks smith on the anvil again, then sits there for 5 seconds then goes back to the bank? Cuts my bodies/hour in half :s.

Does the same for me with a yak, I think he already knows but just hasn't had the time to fix it. Just use no familiar and it works fine until he updates it.

Ashaman88
12-08-2012, 11:03 PM

Yeah summoning is a little bugged atm until I can get around to it :P Pretty much it was a speed improvement but I left some old stuff in there on accident hehe

Austin
12-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Yeah summoning is a little bugged atm until I can get around to it :P Pretty much it was a speed improvement but I left some old stuff in there on accident hehe
Oh, ok. Yeah after it brings the smith window up when you have no bars it says "Took too long for xp to change" then goes to the bank.

Ashaman88
12-09-2012, 04:04 AM
Oh, ok. Yeah after it brings the smith window up when you have no bars it says "Took too long for xp to change" then goes to the bank.

Yeah it's confused because I had it get the bars earlier than that piece of code wanted hehe

zunkill
12-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Screenshot saved, send to Ashaman if you"re not really out of bars!
Inventory Count is: 12 Tell Ashaman this!!!
Successfully executed.

i have 11k bars in top right spot? i cant find the screenshot either? =/

EDIT: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z277/silent-riddick/fail__zps263ff181.png

Ashaman88
12-17-2012, 02:14 PM
Inventory Count is: 12 Tell Ashaman this!!!
Successfully executed.

i have 11k bars in top right spot? i cant find the screenshot either? =/

EDIT: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z277/silent-riddick/fail__zps263ff181.png

turn off mouse over item graphics option, need to add that to OP!

DannyRS
12-17-2012, 02:19 PM
turn off mouse over item graphics option, need to add that to OP!

imo its a rather effective anti-leech haha

zunkill
12-17-2012, 02:29 PM
ooo oki dokes didnt realize the graphic option upsets script =/

Ashaman88
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
imo its a rather effective anti-leech haha

haha true

ooo oki dokes didnt realize the graphic option upsets script =/

well it's blocking the inventory, and the built in srl functions can't see that the inventory is full :/ so my failsafe has it shut down

zunkill
12-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Time Running: 1 Hours, 55 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Making: Adamant ######## ----- ill tell what it is over pm if you need ^^
Items Made: 2240
Experience Earned: 143032
Experience/Hour: 74217
Items/Hour: 1162
Time until break: 08:04:22

thought i'd leave considering i caused a ruckus earlier :P

Ashaman88
12-17-2012, 05:23 PM
Time Running: 1 Hours, 55 Minutes and 37 Seconds
Making: Adamant ######## ----- ill tell what it is over pm if you need ^^
Items Made: 2240
Experience Earned: 143032
Experience/Hour: 74217
Items/Hour: 1162
Time until break: 08:04:22

thought i'd leave considering i caused a ruckus earlier :P

Sweet, glad it's working well!

zunkill
12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Time Running: 3 Hours, 14 Minutes and 58 Seconds
Making: Adamant Bolt
Items Made: 3780
Experience Earned: 240786
Experience/Hour: 74095
Items/Hour: 1163
Time until break: 06:45:01

merry xmas lol XD i got bored this morning whilst driving lesson was on so i set it up and forgot works perfectly no problems yet =]

Ashaman88
12-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Time Running: 3 Hours, 14 Minutes and 58 Seconds
Making: Adamant Bolt
Items Made: 3780
Experience Earned: 240786
Experience/Hour: 74095
Items/Hour: 1163
Time until break: 06:45:01

merry xmas lol XD i got bored this morning whilst driving lesson was on so i set it up and forgot works perfectly no problems yet =]

Very nice! I still need to fix up summoning though!

zunkill
12-18-2012, 08:54 PM
ima use for 99 when i can afford 99 -.- in process off buying torva atm :P

Austin
12-18-2012, 10:17 PM
ima use for 99 when i can afford 99 -.- in process off buying torva atm :P
Don't buy torva right now, wait until it lowers and evens out once more people get the new PoP armour. You should get that yourself actually.

Brow
12-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Is there anything I can change in the script so when it banks it deposits all? Sorry I'm a noob with it :P

The reason being is, after making bodies and banks instead of right clicking and deposit all bodies or using the deposit all button it deposits them one by one and I can't imagine how much the XP is slowed down by, by doing this.

Cheers,

-Brow

Ashaman88
12-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Is there anything I can change in the script so when it banks it deposits all? Sorry I'm a noob with it :P

The reason being is, after making bodies and banks instead of right clicking and deposit all bodies or using the deposit all button it deposits them one by one and I can't imagine how much the XP is slowed down by, by doing this.

Cheers,

-Brow

I've heard that the deposit function is broken in the include - I'll have to go check it out. Are you using sc hammers?

whyME
01-03-2013, 09:01 AM
The banking is still messed up with the includes, your script is not the only one banking one at a time. Other than that, looks beautiful, can't wait to use this for 99 mining!

Austin
01-03-2013, 12:13 PM
The banking is still messed up with the includes, your script is not the only one banking one at a time. Other than that, looks beautiful, can't wait to use this for 99 mining!
Wrong thread :o

Ashaman88
01-03-2013, 01:14 PM

Wrong thread :o

hehe I still think he meant smithing. As for the banking - there is an update waiting to be approved by the devs. If you wanna fix it yourself go check out the srl 5 github. Hopefully they will get to accepting the fix :)

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/pull/137

Austin
01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
hehe I still think he meant smithing. As for the banking - there is an update waiting to be approved by the devs. If you wanna fix it yourself go check out the srl 5 github. Hopefully they will get to accepting the fix :)

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-5/pull/137
Oh, I thought the banking issue was just affecting the deposit boxes.

Ashaman88
01-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Oh, I thought the banking issue was just affecting the deposit boxes.

I think it is any script that use the deposit function :(

whyME
01-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Yeah I definitely messed up and meant to say smithing :P with that SRL github, I removed the deleted lines and added in what the addition was in the Github, still having the banking problem though :S..everything looks fine, I'll probably just wait for the SRL update as I'm pretty much rubbish at scripting.

Ashaman88
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah I definitely messed up and meant to say smithing :P with that SRL github, I removed the deleted lines and added in what the addition was in the Github, still having the banking problem though :S..everything looks fine, I'll probably just wait for the SRL update as I'm pretty much rubbish at scripting.

You should have an srl update let me know if that fixes it!

viljo
01-08-2013, 07:20 AM
working great no problems only the same with those other people posting before me: depositing only 1 platebody at time not all at same. but i dont mind still great xp, keep up the good work ! ;)

Ashaman88
01-08-2013, 02:25 PM
working great no problems only the same with those other people posting before me: depositing only 1 platebody at time not all at same. but i dont mind still great xp, keep up the good work ! ;)

Lame is your srl updated? I'll test today and if it is still there submit a fix to the include

viljo
01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Lame is your srl updated? I'll test today and if it is still there submit a fix to the include

my srl is updated, i dont mind about the slow deposit just wondering why its doin it slowly

Ashaman88
01-08-2013, 03:47 PM
my srl is updated, i dont mind about the slow deposit just wondering why its doin it slowly

The deposit all function broke in the include - I thought someone had pushed a fix, but maybe not. I'll check it out though

Austin
01-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Killer has one and he linked to it in the OP of his superheating script. That one fixed the problem for me, maybe you want to try it? I think that Justin also had one somewhere.

viljo
01-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Killer has one and he linked to it in the OP of his superheating script. That one fixed the problem for me, maybe you want to try it? I think that Justin also had one somewhere.

i tried that and did not work, problem might be me also :D thank you for help :redface:

The Killer
01-08-2013, 08:19 PM
i tried that and did not work, problem might be me also :D thank you for help :redface:

wierd.. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94947 <-- my fix + more stuff fixed by shatterhand :p

Austin
01-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Ok then. And no problem!

@Killer: Oh yeah, it was Shatterhand, not Justin.

viljo
01-08-2013, 08:31 PM
wierd.. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94947 <-- my fix + more stuff fixed by shatterhand :p

i dont know what im doin wrong i open C:\Simba\Includes\SRL\SRL\core\bank.simba replace the code there with that shatterhands and still not working :/

Ashaman88
01-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Actually it might be my bad - lemme check somethin

Ashaman88
01-08-2013, 10:15 PM
-v2.2 Fix depositing issue, patched up some stuff with familiars

viljo
01-09-2013, 05:22 AM
now banking works like a dream. thank you ashaman ! :)

Ashaman88
01-09-2013, 01:15 PM
now banking works like a dream. thank you ashaman ! :)

np :) Glad to hear it

padlockcode
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Hey can you please fix this

Inventory Count is: 24 Tell Ashaman this!!!

sometimes(because my computer is slow) something will hover over the inventory and it wont count it.

Let me try to explain this in better english.

Sometimes the mouse will hover over something in the bank. And the explanation tool-tip will cover the inventory.
image http://i.snag.gy/VilEH.jpg

If you add like a fail safe or something im sure it would be fine.

Edit:

I was able to get around it by doing this. But Im so new to scripting, im sure there are better methods

If ChooseOptionMulti(['Withdraw-All', 'w-A']) Then
>> HumanMMouse(250,250,40,48); <<
MarkTime(T);
If (TimeFromMark(T)>5000) And (FindDTM(Pouch, X, Y, MIX1, MIY1, MIX2, MIY2)) Then
Break;
HumanMMouse(250,250,40,48);