PDA

View Full Version : SS Bot!

krazytamalez
09-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Hello i need help making a soulsplit bot that buys certain stuff then banks it (not that far) if anyone has some spare time on their hands and would like to help me just pm me or leave a comment Thank you!!

Silentcore
09-20-2012, 05:24 PM
No need to pm nobody, let me guess walk up to bob and buy something from him then bank and repeat. Cough cough.. Something that make dragon bolt..cough cough

krazytamalez
09-20-2012, 06:35 PM
No just a bot to make amulets of glory cough cough XD

zluo
09-21-2012, 02:50 AM
so just recently you made a ss bot that can FIGHT and LOOT gold charms from monsters. So if you can make such a complicated bot, then why cant you make some simple walking and banking? I made that script and i thought that was an achievement. sorry its just hard to believe that you can make such a well though out script but not something as simple as this. Its profitable so i expect most people to sell the script at a price anyway

krazytamalez
09-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Ohh you seen that? wasnt even complicated less than 30 lines to tell you the truth:D it doesnt seem that hard actually i'm just having trouble getting to recognize bob actually. how would i go about that using a dmt? If your interested in helping me i would really appreciate it and i don't plan on selling my scripts :)

Jakkle
09-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Ohh you seen that? wasnt even complicated less than 30 lines to tell you the truth:D it doesnt seem that hard actually i'm just having trouble getting to recognize bob actually. how would i go about that using a dmt? If your interested in helping me i would really appreciate it and i don't plan on selling my scripts :)

Your better off using TPA's for npc's rather than DTM's.

krazytamalez
09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Your better off using TPA's for npc's rather than DTM's.
Here i go tutorials :(

cynicz
10-03-2012, 04:12 PM
i have a bot that can goto bob and make rings of life (when i played like 6 months ago with unlimited shops they were 56k each) could make 2k rings a hour + 10 virtual machines running a bot each lol.