PDA

View Full Version : no lvl 3s anymore at willows?

marvv
04-24-2007, 07:22 PM
i was testing the macro reporting script at the willows in port sarim, there used to be over 20 lvl 3's with default clothes, chinese names.

there all gone.. im totaly alone at the yew trees!

did jagex bann them all or did they stop rsdemon:D

also draynor yews like 1-3 ppl at the yews

WinterDream
04-24-2007, 07:25 PM

marvv
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
i think so..

there like 3 or 4 walking around in draynor,, but not like 20 anymore..

Synthroids
04-24-2007, 08:04 PM
RSDemon update, everyone will have access to Yews and Willows untill the new update is provided.

Rune Hacker
04-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah, every update rsdemon is down for a day or two, but it will always come back to haunt us.

Ruroken
04-25-2007, 02:29 AM
And come back so we can report a few characters XD

haz3
04-25-2007, 02:59 AM
rsdemon, what is this?

WinterDream
04-25-2007, 07:07 AM
rsdemon, what is this?
Shitty looking chinese bot

Synthroids
04-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Shitty looking chinese bot

It's really good actually. Im guessing you've never tried it, do I wouldn't pass judgement. Yes, it may be ruining Runescape, but that doesn't mean the bot looks "shitty", it's really productive and I've not been banned yet using it.

Sp0rky
04-25-2007, 08:37 AM
It's really good actually. Im guessing you've never tried it, do I wouldn't pass judgement. Yes, it may be ruining Runescape, but that doesn't mean the bot looks "shitty", it's really productive and I've not been banned yet using it.

Congrats your helping to destroy runescape. :spongebob:

Harry
04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm so happy about this... I got an idea... BAN RSDEAMON's maker ip from the whole internet! =P HAHA no more!

-Harry

WinterDream
04-25-2007, 10:57 AM

Synthroids
04-25-2007, 02:33 PM
@WinterDream

You havn't even installed it correctly.

Not my fault the bot requires some common sense.

@Sp0rk-eh

I don't even play runescape, Im here to learn SCAR and hopefully progress into other programming languages. Plus, is here to right place to be discussing the morals of destroying runescape, in a runescape autoing community?

As mopar, and probably a lot of other people, once said:

"If you can't beat them, join them".

Cheesehunk
04-25-2007, 10:17 PM
"If you can't beat them, join them".
The thing is, we can beat them. Our players don't get banned if autoed correctly
, and we have solved a lot more Randoms then RsDemon.

Rune Hacker
04-25-2007, 10:34 PM
If you like rsdemon more than srl, than leave, this is an srl forum. I love srl way more because you never get banned, free, fun to learn, scripts are fun to make, great community, wide selection of scripts for all skills, I can continue if you want........

WinterDream
04-25-2007, 10:39 PM

Synthroids
04-26-2007, 07:27 AM
@WinterDream

You don't have all the nessecary files to run it correctly.

@Rune Hacker

I like watching Football and Ice Hockey, I prefer football, so can I not watch Ice Hockey?

@Cheesehunk

If you can beat them, why is everyone winging about it?

Kayze
04-28-2007, 11:57 AM
This will only last temporarily..

GoF
04-28-2007, 01:18 PM
How is RSDemon better than SCAR? Because u can actually do something with ur computer while its running, multiple accs and so on..

Of course, im not a big fan of RSDemon but i had to try :)

Started earlier today, hasnt messed up even once, and has been running for 5-6 hours.. Most SCAR wcing scripts just break or lose my axes after 15-30mins.. And that "report" system is very clear.. Shows the ammount of money with the account and in bank, how much hp and the wc lvl..

@WinterDream

Not like ur gonna marry the bot are u? "ewww.. I cant use that! its not pretty!".. *sigh*

Dunceiam
04-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Personally before I even heard about RSDemon, I thought that SCAR/SRL was the only bot out there. And all the lvl 3's are people just too lazy to change their clothes/hairdos. But now when I run the BotCatcher script. It's rather funny to see how bad their randoms are. 3 times in 10 minutes I saw a person get killed by a random. Then a couple SandWich ladies, Old man. And then the bot just totally screws up. :)

RSDemon wouldn't be so downgraded on this forum if they took the time to raise their combat/change their clothes. They want most money for the least effort.

-Dunceiam

Synthroids
04-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I have 2x level 30 CB woodcutters for my RSDemon.

Not everyone bots like an idiot.

joshie
04-28-2007, 08:37 PM
i always used level 3~lol

and anyway, me and jinjin fang have made a varrock yewer~lol

and anyway it will only be one or two, because english(american) people only buy one or two keys so its not really that bad.(but then again...)

Synthroids
04-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Joshie, you really need to work on your sales tactics (the way you discuss you and Tomas' customers). Tomas also said he was selling to 15 other people for $15 one off fee, and then $2 for each CD key.

Opal Tasty
05-07-2007, 09:30 PM

Your an asshole. You just admitted its screwing rs to hell, but told us not to judge it. And the fact that it is so "productive" is whats causing the problem so that's not really a good thing.

Synthroids
05-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I really couldn't care too much about RS. If it closed down, I would just move on. And he called the bot "Shitty" based on it's performance so I was correct on saying it isn't shitty performance wise. I may be an asshole, but I can read. And as for not judging it, you can tell i meant judging it's performance, not it's effect on runescape.

Don't butt into arguments without reading the thing first.

supermormon
05-08-2007, 06:15 PM
If you like rsdemon more than srl, than leave, this is an srl forum. I love srl way more because you never get banned, free, fun to learn, scripts are fun to make, great community, wide selection of scripts for all skills, I can continue if you want........

can u continue please?

Hugolord
05-08-2007, 06:28 PM
ill continue Srl is creative (means it asks for creativity form the User), Srl is educative yes yes it is.., Srl is interesting, Srl is exciting (when ur script is almost finished), Srl is getting together a large number of people to discuss various facts such as poetry, bus, strategical info, scripts of course, and most important its a Hobby for most people!

lolpie
05-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Both RSDemon and SCAR are very good bots, like it or not. RSDemon is just a lot easier to use, you have to give the programmer respect for making something that works so well. I don't use RSDemon but I've seen it in action and it's a lot better than SCAR in terms of accessibility and being able to run so many bots at once

PwNZoRNooB
05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
But it's true, we can breathe for a while now. There's not so many lvl 3's around atm

Smartzkid
05-08-2007, 08:08 PM
*wonders how hard it would be to ddos the rsdemon auth server*

Synthroids
05-08-2007, 09:38 PM
They've hit the fishing spots now, yew cutting wasn't too productive anymore.

Dunceiam
05-08-2007, 09:45 PM
They've hit the fishing spots now, yew cutting wasn't too productive anymore.

Hmmm...looks as if our BotCatcher is seriously impacting them eh? :p

-Dunceiam

Ruroken
05-09-2007, 03:38 AM
*wonders how hard it would be to ddos the rsdemon auth server*

*Wonders if Smartzkid would let me help*

(Honestly i dont know the first thing bout ddosing....so don't worry... :p

Maxine
05-09-2007, 03:47 PM
someone could add, axe head finder and yewlog finder to that bot catcher.. it could make large profit:D
this is how it goes:
1. auto wcer losts hes rune axe head, botcather finds it
2. botcathcer reports
3. random event comes because reported
4. 3lv wcer dies
5. botcather takes yew logs from ground:D

Synthroids
05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Hmmm...looks as if our BotCatcher is seriously impacting them eh? :p

-Dunceiam

I think it definatly did. Although, the main impact came from the RSDemon users killing each other (not literally). More botters, of course, equals less resources and eventually RSDemon users found themselves without any yews due to the other rsdemon users and their armys. I know thats certainly how I felt. Plus, my 66 WC'er got banned.

vinny13
05-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I was gonna start wcing on my level 3 but now I'm scared.

Is the thought of a level 3 with every skill except combat at lv 60+ such a bad thing?

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 05:18 AM
Not Only Have I Noticed Them Leave The Willows But Ive Noticed More Appearing Around The Lake Between Draynor And Lumby Also I Have Sometin To Say Rsdemon Is Notin Compareed To Srl And Scar It Is The Ultimate Botting Tool Anyone That Uses Rsdemon Should Really Compare Im Not Downing It But Srl Is Better

_-_-_scar Life_-_-_ I Have A Play It Involves Takin Over Rs We Need To All Log On To Our Bots In The Same World Make A Train And March Throught The World And Tell As Many People About Srl As We Can We Could Even Make A Script That Did This For Us It Woud Be Sweet And If We Lucky We Could Get A Lot More People In To Scar And Then Jagex Would Completley Give Up On Banneing Us Macroers _-_-_ Scar Life