PDA

View Full Version : Very easy way to earn some extra paypal cash - .45 sign on bonus +.25 cents for like.

DatSik
10-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I do not want to take credit for this, but I have been doing it and it is very easy and legit.

You can use it for RS memberships or whatever you like, is all you will be doing is downloading apps... I just get like 15 downloads going at once/in a row

Step one - Preparations
Download and install something called Bluestacks. It is an Android emulator and allows you to run Android apps. You can get a copy here:bluestacks.com

Once you have installed Bluestacks, take a minute or two to familiarize yourself with the GUI layout. It should be fairly easy to understand, especially if you have an android device.

Step Two - Setting It All Up

Now you should locate the App Market and download the app called Whaff app. You might have to log in to the market first which can be done with a Gmail account.

Click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner and search for the term "Whaff" without qoutes. There should be only one App so it should be fairly easy.
http://imageshack.us/a/img43/9451/twoe.png

Step Two - Launch the app, set it up

Once you launch the App you will see this screen below. Click the login button at the top and log in with a facebook account.
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/3435/threevk.png

Once you log in you will have to give the app permission with Facebook. Do so by clicking install at the top right.

http://imageshack.us/a/img717/2332/fouryy.png

Step Three - Earning your $0.20 signup bonus

Very soon after logging in, you will see this message below. Use the code AA57850 to earn your first $0.20. Afterwards you can like their Facebook page for an additional $0.25!

Final step- Download and earn.

Now everything is set up and ready to go. If you followed the above steps, you should be able to earn your cash now. Simply click the files and download them. You can also check the "other picks" category for more income..

I will update thread with proof of payment as soon as i get the change

The Killer
10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
1) are there enough apps to go for a long time?
2) I doubt this is even allowed
3)any proof yet?
4)good luck making dem monies!

Mr[S]
10-11-2012, 03:54 PM
If you're paying 5 quid a month for rs membership this pretty much isnt enough lol, if this is legit there will be a limit on how much you can download per day

DatSik
10-11-2012, 03:58 PM
I will make a screenshot of the apps available, And on average you get 25-40 cents per download.

There is no limit on how many downloads per day. and yes there are alot of apps.
You can make more than 5 bucks from this, like I said i just get like 20 apps downloading at once, and when they are done go through and open them and recieve credit.

And im sorry if this isnt allowed, but I didnt see anything wrong with it...I thought it was a good way to get a few easy bucks for a membership or whatever.

The Killer
10-11-2012, 04:00 PM
And im sorry if this isnt allowed, but I didnt see anything wrong with it...I thought it was a good way to get a few easy bucks for a membership or whatever.

Yea, I see that ur just trying to help but referrals are not allowed.
edit: remove the ref code like bmw says and I think its ok.

Ian
10-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Yea, I see that ur just trying to help but referrals are not allowed.

I think if he removes the ref code it alright.

DatSik
10-11-2012, 04:09 PM
im pretty sure you have to enter the code, on the app they call it an "Invite" but let me check but the code is for you guys to earn a quick 20 cents lol

Rich
10-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Referral links are allowed as long as a non-referral one is supplied as well.

litoris
10-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Is that code in green providing you with referral cash or anything like that? You should remove it if it does, that's against the rules.

And meh, you can't make much money from this. Too much hassle for so little. That is, unless you have a script for that...

DatSik
10-11-2012, 04:33 PM
I really dont know any other link, but I dont want to get in trouble so could a mod delete this thread

The Killer
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
I really dont know any other link, but I dont want to get in trouble so could a mod delete this thread

na thats wasteful - also you should mention what platform it is, looks like android in ur pics?
^if so i might try this and buy some rsgp with the money as seems as i dont have paypal

tristen8878
10-11-2012, 04:41 PM
tried this but ran out of things to download lol made about 50p

Mr[S]
10-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Min wage in UK is like 6 quid I think, so in theory its better to have a job for an hour than to do this lol

The Killer
10-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Min wage in UK is like 6 quid I think, so in theory its better to have a job for an hour than to do this lol

yea but if this had enough downloads then we could just bot it. easy money if it had enough downloadables.

DatSik
10-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes it is windows, and I made 5 bucks in just 45 minutes downloading all them?

The Killer
10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Yes it is windows, and I made 5 bucks in just 45 minutes downloading all them?

so $5? or £5? still a fair amount , especially if u live in an undeveloped country.
still no proof though? give me proofs! :bart:

DatSik
10-11-2012, 05:32 PM
$5, and i will asap

The Killer
10-12-2012, 05:59 PM
$5, and i will asap

got em yet?

footballjds
10-12-2012, 06:45 PM
op get % if you use his referral.
I think posts like this should be dis-allowed. they're like 50%/50% breaking rules half the time...