PDA

View Full Version : Most painless way to Sucide?

DeiJaiVui
10-14-2012, 02:38 AM

NKN
10-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Call:
1-800-784-2433
or
1-800-273-8255

Suicide is never the option, don't let people turn you down.

Kerk
10-14-2012, 02:44 AM

Scorched
10-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Keep in mind that life is not inherently meaningful, but you can only gather meaning in your life from things you love.

If you're feeling sad or depressed, believe me, I have been there. All I can say is to try and distract yourself by doing something that you truly enjoy. Life is too short to wallow in negativity. Too short to waste time on things which only bring you down. Try to make the best of what you have.

Leonardo Da Vinci
10-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
It should NEVER be an option. I've had three friends who've killed themselves, two were on purpose, the other overdosed.

Take it from me, man. I've been dealing with several mental problems for a veeeeery long time. I would have done anything for the problems you're dealing with to be my problems when I was younger.

tl;dr get help. I highly suggest you call a professional.

DeiJaiVui
10-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Keep in mind that life is not inherently meaningful, but you can only gather meaning in your life from things you love.

If you're feeling sad or depressed, believe me, I have been there. All I can say is to try and distract yourself by doing something that you truly enjoy. Life is too short to wallow in negativity. Too short to waste time on things which only bring you down. Try to make the best of what you have.

Thank you..

Leonardo Da Vinci
10-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Suicide is never an option. People who kill themselves are cowards and weaklings and should never have been born in the first place.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
It should NEVER be an option. I've had three friends who've killed themselves, two were on purpose, the other overdosed.

You don't just kill yourself, you kill the people around you.
Take it from me, man. I've been dealing with several mental problems for a veeeeery long time. I would have done anything for the problems you're dealing with to be my problems when I was younger.

tl;dr get help. If this isn't a cry for attention, I highly suggest you call a professional.

Once again I make myself look like a prick by not using the correct wording.
What I'm trying to say is, whether you think it or not, people care about you, a lot. They love you.
Hell, even I'd feel crappy if I found out you died. We're all bros on here, so there's no doubt other people here who care for you.

Killing yourself is pathetic. You're alive because you've earned it. Since before you were born you were a winner... After all, you were the fastest sperm.
Life gets bad, but you've kept fighting. No matter what's thrown at you, you just keep on walking.
No problem is so bad that it warrants suicide.

Silentcore
10-14-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm just here to add that suicide is not an option. It's not a solution to your problems because you will leave your family with sadness and them feeling like dieying..

Flight
10-14-2012, 04:31 AM
DeiJaiVui, if you're having problems drop me a line bud, I'll help out however I can. Let me know if you ever want to talk.

litoris
10-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Don't. Suicide hurts the people who love you more than anything. Think of them at least.

Markus
10-14-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm closing this if you don't mind, as we aren't mental health professionals and we can't really help you the right way.

Depression/suicidal feelings can be very, very real. You can't just tell someone 'come on, be happy' because if they could, they would! It is a disease and a very nasty one.

DJV, I highly suggest you go visit your doctor, even how tough that may sound/be. Things will become better, and they are trained to deal with depression/suicidal feelings. It is an illusion in your mind, but a very, very realistic one.
Don't forget, you can always drop me a line.