PDA

View Full Version : YohoJo's Monkeyspanker for Laggers?

Runehack123
10-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Hi there,

First of all wanted to say I'm such a big fan of YohoJo. His videos helped so much in learning how to script! :)

This is basically YohoJo's script, but with a timer of 50ms before the final mouse-release after the monkey is spanked, which I added myself *grins proudly*!

If I set the timer to 20ms it will work on some times, sometimes not... No timer at all stops the script from working completely even though it is 100% compatible when you run a bug report!

Probably has to do something with my internet connection, but for some reason adding a tiny timer solved it all. :)

>>>>
Compiled successfully in 31 ms.
Successfully executed.

program MonkeySpanker;

var
x, y:integer;

//http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/spankthemonkey

begin
MoveMouse(659, 202);
HoldMouse(659, 202, 1);
MoveMouse(26, 125);
Wait (50);
ReleaseMouse(x, y, 1);
end.

Very long post for a short script I didn't even create myself, but hey, I'm a newbie.
Am I the only one who had this problem? :P Would be interesting to know...

Also, my record speed for the monkey spanking was 1261 miles per hour!!!!! It's mostly just something between 300 and 400, but sometimes spikes at high places so when I saw that 1000+ mark being passed I was hopping up and down in my room, freaking out, doing a little dance ;D. HAha

slushpuppy
10-18-2012, 12:18 PM
:) gotta love autoing those silly flash games

YoHoJo
10-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Tip: Grab the hand, have script move it BACK (right) and THEN spank, I think you can get higher results that way.

<3 :) Glad I could help! Watch the other videos and read some text tutorials by the other great SRL Members and you will go far!!!!

Ian
10-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Tip: Grab the hand, have script move it BACK (right) and THEN spank, I think you can get higher results that way.

<3 :) Glad I could help! Watch the other videos and read some text tutorials by the other great SRL Members and you will go far!!!!

I can't agree with this enough, your videos got me started an written tutorials are keeping me going! You should make some more advanced ones though, It would be awesome :)